Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo

4901 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA (858) 273-5889

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Bernadette C

The photos from Tim and his associate took on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful! He is very personable and professional. He offers different services and has packages that works great for any budget. He is so enthusiastic which is very infectious. I never felt... Read More pressured in taking photos and he makes you feel very comfortable so in turn the photos turn out great. Not once did I feel awkward with taking photos. He actually encouraged me to pose while I was feeling quirky. He also had a lot of great action shots during the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Tim as your wedding photographer. You will be happy with the results!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sara D

Tim was great to work with! You can truly tell he loves what he does and is amazing at it!!! He made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable for both our engagement pictures and wedding photos!!! He did a Great job at directing us when needed but making the photo look... Read More natural!!! And great with candids too!!! So glad we chose Tim and Venus(his assistant)!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 danya k

We were SO thrilled with all of our wedding pictures, as well as the amazing pictures that Tim captured for our engagement shoot. From the moment we met Tim, we immediately felt comfortable, and he made us feel very comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves in front of the... Read More camera and made it so FUN! Tim was very familiar with our wedding venue (Estancia La Jolla), and picked some great spots at the property and is very creative in his photo shots. He had great suggestions for photo ideas, and we just knew we could trust him for every step of the way, including providing suggestions for our timeline so that all the photos would run smoothly! We worked with Tim and his two assistant photographers because we had a large wedding, and his assistants were also such a great pleasure to work with. Tim had also worked with our videographers, which also made the whole process incredibly smooth. Tim stayed at our wedding reception until 1am in order to capture us stuffing our faces at our late-night food truck. Don't have enough great things to say about Tim! My family recently hired him for a family shoot as well (he is great with kids!). Now, we just need to narrow down the wonderful pictures he took to choose what goes in the album. 100000% recommend Tim for your photography needs.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Dara G

Tim takes amazing photos! We wanted someone who knew the location well where we got married, which was at the Prado, as there are so many great places to take pictures. He knew it like the back of his hand and knew exactly where to take us to capture the day. He even... Read More accommodated our "no look first look" and the pictures turned out just as we wanted. There are so many great ones to chose from, and all of our friends and family couldn't have been happier. He got action shots from our first dance and all of the other events of the day that are truly perfect. I could not be happier with all of the pictures and will have a hard, but fun time picking our my favorites so we can order larger prints to put up in our house. He also had a unique option of Wedding as Art, which is another registry option where guests can contribute toward an album or any type of print or photo you may want to order afterwards. We thought this was a great idea and took advantage of it. I know a lot of our guests loved it as well. Tim was very accommodating on all of our requests, and was always prompt to respond. I highly recommend Tim, as his photography skills are top of the line! Thanks for capturing our day.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lauren H

Tim did a great job! He and his assistant made our wedding day easy and took the lead getting all of our detail shots/ getting ready photos while I was busy in hair and makeup. He was extremely easy to work with and professional; laying out the wedding day timeline and all our... Read More must have shots ahead of time with me. I loved that we got to take our engagement shots with him ahead of time at Balboa Park and La Jolla Beach as practice for the wedding day. The photos turned out beautifully and I had almost 1,000 shots from our wedding day. Within 3 weeks of our wedding I had a flash drive with all the photos in hand and in 2 weeks I already had an online album I could view with a slideshow to share with family and friends.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Nicole N

Tim photographed my two best friends wedding-- so when it came down to choosing a photographer, there was no question I was going to hire him. From start to finish Tim was available and responsive. He has ideas of where to shoot and brings an amazing energy to the day. We flew... Read More in from NYC to have our wedding in San Diego and I recommend him to brides out in New York because he is worth flying out! Without question, the best wedding photographer.

Attentive and Engaging

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 autumn S

I had Tim Otto and his assistant as photographers at the wedding. They were both attentive and engaging. Thoroughly professional, they didn't miss a shot!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 4/13/2014 Katti F

Great photographer! It was a pleasure working with Tim. He was upbeat, fun, and knew exactly what we wanted in a photographer. The pictures were beyone amazing! He gave us a gift that we can continue to cherish and love for the rest of our lives!!!

Best photographer in San Diego!

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Cathryn Z

Tim was a pleasure to work with. His photos are amazing! I could not be happier with his service. He is truly talented and made me feel comfortable the entire time.

Breath-taking Photos!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 NIcole F

If you want AMAZING photos, look no further than Tim Otto! He is a seasoned professional that gets the job done, and gets it done right. He is extremely easy to work with, creative, and will make you feel at ease. What I love is the way he captures candid moments. He truly... Read More catches the essence and mood of the moment, without being intrusive. Thank you for all your hard work. We, along with our families, have photos that will be cherished past our lifetimes!

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Dianne S

Tim shot my wedding and my engagement shoot and the pictures are phenomenal. He really does a great job. It does take a little long to get them back, but the results are worth the wait.

Extremely talented photographer

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 Margeaux B

Tim recently did our wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel and also our engagement photos. He truly is a ridiculously talented and artistic photographer. Tim thinks outside the box and doesn't just shoot cookie cutter photos. We were beyond impressed with our engagement photos and... Read More also the guest book he made us. When it came to picking a photographer my motto was quality over quanity. This is exactly what you will get with Tim, amazing quality photos. We adore Tim and will definitely be using him in the future!

my wedding photographer

Reviewed on 2/02/2012 angela w

Tim is really cool and easy to work with. He was flexible on time and locations. And the photos turned out to be better than we expected. And we really like that he is efficient and always right to the point.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 dayna m

Tim is excellent to work with. He has an incredible eye for journalistic style photos. Everyone has raved about our photos.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Pamela W

Tim Otto is a genius at capturing the essence of the day and the true emotions of those involved. We absolutely loved his photo journalistic style and his unique ability to tell a story with film!;A bit pricey, but worth every dime.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jill A

Tim's creativity is amazing! He is a pleasure to work with and is very passionate about his art.;Make a list of shots that you want to have. We never got the traditional shot of the rings as I thought that this was an automatic shot at every wedding. I wish that I would have... Read More said something.

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Suzanne B

I highly recommend Tim Otto! Wow! His work is remarkable. The quality of his images are outstanding plus he captures the moments of your wedding in a photo-journalistic way to include great candids and some traditional portraits. He is a nice easy going man to work with.... Read More He listens to your needs and makes suggestions based on your wishes. We almost walked away from using him as he is a bigger investment than many photographers but found that he is worth every cent! If photos are your priority spend the money! You won't regret it!;One thing you may want to remember is that while Tim's package includes you having the rights to your images after the wedding you only get images up to 5x7.

Reviewed on 9/22/2007 Jenifer B

He is the most amazing photographer. He did our wedding pictures and engagement pictures. He loves out of the box thinking with pictures. So many of our pictures were good that it is hard to find our favorites! My sister is using him when she gets married next year.;He is... Read More expensive but worth every penny.