A Modern Twist on the Classic Photo Booth

OPEN STYLE PHOTO BOOTH - Prints photo strips in 10 SECONDS - Unique and FUN background choices - HUGE variety of props - Photo strip guest book - Reprint station - ...and MORE! INSTAGRAM BOOTH - Prints your Instagram photos LIVE - Create a unique #hashtag - 100% customizable!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Tina J

We chose a TIP Booth for our wedding because even just from the initial emails, their service stood out among the rest. Irena designed us a beautiful logo, and Greg and Irena both kept in contact throughout the planning to ensure everything was perfect for our big day. Our booth... Read More attendant was fantastic, and we seriously could not have picked a better vendor all around. Every one of our guests had a blast, each person in the photos got a copy and we were even able to download all of the photos at home to keep digitally.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Jeanette T

We rented the TIP photo booth for our wedding reception, and it was so much fun! The set up for the booth was wonderful. It was great to be able to get groups of people into the booth together. My great aunt who is almost 90 even got in there and had a great time! The props... Read More were a lot of fun as well. We've been getting a lot of compliments on how great of an idea it was and how well it was set up and run. Thank you TIP!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Margaret D

We rented the Time Into Pixels Photo Booth for our wedding and it was a huge hit! They provided an attendant and awesome props that our guests loved. It's not a traditional Photo Booth, which we liked, because larger groups were able to take pictures together and that made for... Read More super fun pictures. The photo strips printed off faster than any other photo booth I have ever used before and the quality of the images was fabulous. The price of the photo booth was great and also included a guest book. For every set of pictures, the guests were able to take home a photo strip and another was printed and placed into the guest book, which people were able to sign as well. It is such a wonderful keepsake and we were glad that it encouraged our guests to take many silly pictures so we have memories of who was there forever! I will definitely recommend this service to others in the future!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth H

Loved having Time Into Pixels at our wedding! The staff rocked it and all of our guest really enjoyed the photobooth. We have some truly pricless photos to laugh about and remember our day forever!!

2016-10-31T11:55:57 Response from the vendor

Elizabeth, thank you so much for a wonderful review! We are really happy that we were able to help crete some fun memories for you! :) Wishing you guys all the best and many happy years together!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Gabrielle B

We had so much fun and loved our Time Into Pixels photo booth. The booth attendant was very professional and fun to work with! I loved our backdrop, personalized photo strip and they had such fun photo props! Our wedding guests had so much fun and I would defintely recommend... Read More Time Into Pixels!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Matt D

We loved our TIP photo booth experience. They were very easy to deal with and our guests had a great time taking pictures. They were very accommodating in printing multiples of each photo strip. The variety of props was fantastic as well. Definitely would recommend them and use... Read More them in the future.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Melanie P

We booked TIP as our wedding photographers and we also rented the photobooth for our wedding reception. The photobooth was the biggest hit at our wedding. It was easily accessible for all ages, had fun props for all ages, and you could fit as many people as you wanted into the... Read More picture. The design for our photobooth strip was perfect- the photographers listened to exactly what we wanted, and created a fun and put together look for us. The set up was flawless, we didn't have to worry about anything. Also, a nice benefit for us was that the photobooth remained at the reception the entire night, even after the photographers were done (which I have found is not common with photobooth rentals through your photographer). I recommend TIP and their photobooth to all of our friends and family getting married- the experience was great!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Dani W

Time Into Pixels was excellent for our wedding. They were great at communicating with us. We ended booking them 3 days before our wedding ascend were still able to design our own logo for our photos. Our guests fully enjoyed their photo booth. TIP is pricey but worth the fun and... Read More professionalism.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Annie

Time Into Pixels was a dream to work with! They let me use my own backdrop that I had been dreaming of and they created a beautiful photo strip that matched our colors and theme. The main reason I picked Time Into Pixels was for their open photo booth (I was set from the... Read More beginning not to have my friends and family cram into a stupid little box) so their open photo booth was perfect! Their attendant was professional, the immediately printed photos looked perfect, and our guests had a blast with all the props.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Amanda K

Okay guys, I have to be honest, I am never a 5 star giver but I loved these guys! I have been to so many weddings lately, I MEAN A LOT of them. After the most recent wedding I attended I decided it is time for a 5 star review, they totally earned it! I have to say, I am... Read More extremely impressed with Time Into Pixels. The attendant was extremely hilarious and managed the crowd( which towards the end of the night was pretty rowdy) with complete professionalism, the props were geared toward the actual wedding theme(not just the usual standard props), and above all what I thought was super neat is that the owners were there too. I loved their story of how Time into Pixels came to be, high tech gear, superb professionalism, and the pictures looked great (none of that grainy resolution stuff)!!!! 5 stars for sure.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kari M

We loved our photo booth! The booth, props, and photos were so much better quality than other booths I have seen. They will also work with you to pick a background and print out to match the theme of your day. We were so happy we decided to do the booth!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Rebecca D

The TIP Photo Booth was an absolute hit at our wedding! All of our guests loved taking a copy of their fun with them, and leaving one for us! It was such a treat to look through at the end of the night. Our guests are still talking about it! The photos were great and our... Read More attendant was so nice. We would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Nikki H

So much fun! We found Gregory and Irina through a friend that had them as their photographers. We didn't know they had a Photo Booth to start but once we found out we were so excited! Our attendants were very fun to work with and so kind to our guests! Gregory and Irina were... Read More beyond prompt and we received an email that night with all of our Photo Booth pictures. The book to have at the end of the night was AMAZING, too! Such a perfect keepsake. Thank you for being so wonderful!

2015-10-13T18:24:50 Response from the vendor

Nikki, Thank you for an awesome feedback! Glad you guys enjoyed the booth! :) We LOVED working with you and Erik! You guys are great! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Stephanie D

We would HIGHLY recommend Time Into Pixels for your photo booth!! The team - from beginning to end - was amazing! The photo booth was definitely a highlight of our wedding night for everyone. The booth is open so you can fit more people, and the props are awesome. Comparable... Read More prices to other companies, and definitely worth the money if you are thinking about it!

2015-10-13T18:22:02 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words! It was our absolute honor working with you guys! Glad you had so much fun in our booth! :)

What a fun and amazing booth!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Katherin Y

We used Time Into Pixels for our wedding photographers and photobooth! Gregory and Irina were amazing and our photobooth attendant was engaging without being over bearing. The thing I love most about their photobooth is that it's open air and captures from the waist up. This is... Read More great for kids, short adults (like me!), or persons in wheelchairs. The picture quality is top notch, they print plenty of copies for you and your guests, include a complimentary book for guests to sign next to their booth pictures, and had the full photobooth gallery up online one day after our wedding! I love Time Into Pixels and would 100% recommend them to friends and strangers alike!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Stephanie F

We had Time Into Pixels for our wedding and they were great. Our guy who ran the photobooth was fabulous, brought props, Our people loved him.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

I cannot rave enough about the team at Time Into Pixels and the experience we had with them using their photo booth. From the first interaction, I felt like they genuinely cared about our wedding, and they demonstrated that by having amazing communication and answering every... Read More question we had. The process leading up to the wedding was easy, and the day-of went flawlessly. They have such amazing quality equipment, and the quality of their books is unlike anything I have seen at other weddings. Greg was amazing as an attendant, and was so great with our guests. Cannot thank them enough. Definitely recommend them!!!

Fabulous experience!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Martina R

This was a fabulous photo booth and tons of fun! People at our wedding LOVED the photo booth and still can't stop talking about it! The staff working the photo booth were very friendly and fun and even gave me a hug when saying good-bye and leaving the wedding - very sweet! I... Read More would highly recommend this particular photo booth - you have a lot more room to cram in people and make goofy poses with lots of crazy props. Great experience!

Fun Time!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Megan N

Everyone at our wedding had a really fun usually the photobooth. The props were so much fun! The color of the prints turned out amazing! It was such a great feature to have at ourwedding! Awesome job Greg and Irina! :)

What a great feature!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 ariane k

This customizable photo booth with various backdrops and props makes for great entertainment for your guests. I also loved the look of the set up. Clean lines and design add to your decor don't distract like some of the bulkier setups. The fun loving personalities of the booth... Read More attendants make it all the more engaging for your guests!

So worth getting!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Samantha L

I have always loved a photo booth at any wedding, so when it came time to plan my own I knew I had to have one! We used Greg and Irina as our photographers so it only seemed fitting to get the package with the booth rental. It was so incredibly easy, we didn't have to do... Read More anything! We were also able to customize the background to anything we wanted which was great! Also, the photo booth came with a book for people to write and post one of the strips of photos. That was so awesome to look at the next day! We ended up having that as our only guest book to help insure people would take pictures! Another aspect i thought was great is that they have an attendant with the booth the whole time it's at your event. I have been to other weddings where there isn't somewhere there or they have one of the photographers doing both which doesn't seem worth it. The guy at ours was super friendly and made sure everyone was enjoying the photo booth! I highly recommend using their photo booth!

One of the best parts of my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Cassie N

When we started planning our wedding I knew right away that I wanted a photobooth. I spent so much time researching booths and we ended up going with Time into Pixels and I'm so glad we did. It isn't your typical booth and can fit large groups. They provide an attendant to run... Read More the booth, props, and guest book that a copy of the photos went into for us. Each photo strip had 4 pictures and after each picture you were able to see it and decide if you liked it or wanted a re-do. We were able to print as many strips as we wanted so everyone that was in the picture got a copy and the quality of the strips was great. Gregory was so awesome and even stayed late so my husband could get some pictures with his brothers and we could get a 'bride and groom' picture since we hadn't done that yet. Everyone was having so much fun from our young cousins to our grandparents. After our wedding it was so much fun to go through our book and look at all the pictures that everyone took. I can't wait to look at 10, 20, 50 years from now.

THE BEST EVER

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Deborah R

The photo booth that actually has fantastic quality images, fun props, and the best attendant (Gregory). TIP made my wedding so much fun and created a book of images as a reminder of our wonderful day. With the touchscreen booth you are able to redo takes and choose which photos... Read More you want printed rather than having to start completely over. Also, with the setup of the booth you are able to fit big parties rather than just a handful of people. Highly recommend, extremely affordable compared to most, especially when you consider the quality.

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Chastity B

I found TIP via Groupon and after looking into their services & reviews, we purchased the Groupon for a great deal. Gregory was great about touching base regarding details leading up to my wedding. At the reception, everyone loved the open set up, which allowed a good number of... Read More people in the shots. There was a large and fun assortment of props available as well. I loved how we were able to "proof" each shot before moving to the next, in the event you needed a re-do. Gregory was good fun for our night--all of our guests loved him and the photo booth. I highly recommend TIP photo booth!

Value + Service

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Nicole W

After researching the "open" photo booths and calling around, we decided on TIP, and we are so glad we did. They arrived with a TON of props, a helpful and patient attendant, and a printer that printed keepsakes for every guest. We are getting a book of all the print-outs and... Read More received all the photos the next morning. They were simply incredible. Besides all the "extras," they really seem to care about the events they attend. Gregory was amazing to work and they price they quoted for us was less than many other vendors in the area. If I could somehow prevent others from going with other vendors I could -- because it'd be a mistake :) TIP was one of our best wedding "investments" !