Instruments

Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

256 Riverdale Road, Pompton Lakes, NJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Louisa T

The Time Machine Band absolutely made my wedding. All of my guests are still talking about how amazing the band and how much fun they had.The dance floor was packed the entire night and they played a large array of music that made everyone happy. This was the best money we spent... Read More on the wedding, totally worth every cent!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Elisa D

This was by far the best wedding band I have ever seen. They have everyone dancing the entire time and make every effort to make the night special for everyone. This was the best money we spent for our wedding, and I can't recommend them enough. Definitely book them if you... Read More can... you will NOT regret it!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Caity S

Time Machine - Silk Band was, hands down, the life of our wedding reception! They performed at my husband's brother's wedding two years ago and we were completely blown away. We had never seen anything like them! When we got engaged ourselves, we didn't look at a single other... Read More band or even go to one of their events before we signed the contract. We knew they were the best and that's exactly what we got when our wedding day came around. They do everything from Top 40, to classic rock, to Motown renditions, and they KILL it. They got everyone at our reception on the dance floor, and they kept them there. Even if you consider great music to be a given from such a highly-rated band, these guys go a step further. They call themselves a party band for a reason: these guys are PERFORMERS. Whether they're donning red tuxedo jackets for a rendition of Bruno Mars' 'Uptown Funk', or having their saxophonist, guitarist and vocalists come out and play among the crowd, Silk Band is immersive, dynamic and nothing short of fantastic. Our guests have been raving about them, and we wish we could have another wedding just to see them perform again! We are extremely happy with everything!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Ariel B

No words can describe how AMAZING this band is. We saw them at a friend's wedding last year and KNEW we needed to have them at ours. We got so many compliments and it was a NON STOP PARTY. They did literally EVERYTHING I asked them to do, and did it perfectly. Time Machine MADE... Read More the party. Seriously. It was so incredible. Look no further for your wedding band. Time Machine is IT.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Jennifer P

There are really no words to describe how incredible The Time Machine is! My wedding was three months ago (11/7/15) and my guests are still talking and raving about the band! They were very easy and fun to work with while planning. But most importantly, they had the dance... Read More floor filled during the entire reception! Everyone was laughing, singing, and just getting crazy – which made for some awesome pictures. My husband and I give The Time Machine Band our highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Heather W

The band was amazing and made our wedding the best day ever! They were easy to corridor are with, they were professional and made sure the night was amazing. The guests at our wedding complimented us all night on the band. Everyone danced and had a great time. I wish we could re... Read More live the night over and over again! Thank you Time Machine!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Heather W

Best Band your guest will agree

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Andrea T

Loved the Time Machine they will make your wedding day! Something for everyone all ages on the floor. They know what they are doing trust them.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Georgia R

The Time Machine band played at our wedding at the Park Savoy last month. They did both the ceremony and the reception. It was amazing. They were everything we hoped for and more. They were very interactive with the crowd. They played a variety of music and all of our guests... Read More would not stop raving about them! They had the dance floor filled the entire time. They are by far the best wedding band I have heard.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

Time Machine played at our July 12th wedding at The Grove and they were fabulous! Our guests were first introduced to a jazz trio that played beautifully on a balcony during cocktail hour. During the reception, people could not believe the band's ability to go from playing... Read More oldies to today's top hits, while sounding so much like the real artists each time. Each member was full of energy and even came out onto the dance floor to interact with the people dancing. My husband and I had taken the decision of choosing a band very seriously, and we are so happy that we chose Time Machine as well as adding on the unbelievable vocals of John Anthony! All of the logistics leading up to our big day were done in an organized manner. Joe is so funny and personable and even set up a private session for us to come and hear them before we signed our contract. If you want the intensity of a full band at your wedding, but still want diversity in the music they play, go with Time Machine Entertainment. They are like no other!

Do You Want Nonstop Dancing...

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

This band is amazingly talented. You have not just one lead singer as many bands do, but many singers that carry the crowd. This is a quality that puts Time Machine ahead of the many other bands. Each and every singer has his/her own style and sound that mix beautifully together... Read More and also stand on their own. The various sounds and styles are so much more interesting and entertaining than one lead singer. The way they mix with and interact with the guests, how they take their music and bring it right into the thick of the crowd, their enthusiasm and love of partying is contagious. The dance floor was full the entire night and that is all to their credit. They received rave reviews from everyone! They made my daughter's wedding a night that everyone will remember.

Wedding Band

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Jennifer S

THE BEST BAND AROUND!! Got everyone on the dance floor, and got so many guests saying how great our band was. Expensive, but absolutely worth it.

Great band!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Joana S

We used Time Machine after hearing their sister band Silk play at another wedding. I have to say I worried about them a little bit before the wedding but they were phenomenal. Best band in the world. They are so interactive it's amazing. They will do whatever they have to do to... Read More get people up and dancing. Listening to them, you would never know they're a band. So amazing.

True Talent

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Kelly V

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. Time Machine Band absolutely rocked the house at my wedding. 7 months later and my guests are still talking about how amazing the band was and the pure talent they have. They literally had a packed dance floor the... Read More entire night and played such a terrific array of music that really made it enjoyable for all our guests no matter what age. They even were accommodating enough to work a surprise out with my brother who is a percussionist and they set up to allow him to play a few sets with them as an extra surprise for my husband an I. Time Machine, thank you for helping to make my wedding day a dream come true!

Silk Band

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Erika C

Booking Silk was one of the best decisions we made! They had us on our feet the entire night! They were soooooo much FUN!! We would book them all over again. The booking process was very easy and communication with the main office was also very easy. Our guests continue to talk... Read More about how amazing they were!!

BREATHLESS!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Jessica P

Choosing Breathless as our band was one of the best choices we made during the whole planning process! They played for almost the whole night and had the dance floor packed at all times! They played everything from Bruno Mars to Robin Thicke to salsa music, and they did it... Read More really, really well! Breathless was the talk of the night and they truly were a pleasure to work with.

The best!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013

There is no better wedding band out there. When they tell you that they know what they are doing, they mean it. They checked off all our requested songs, nailed our first dance/other ceremonial songs, and most importantly, put on an incredible show. Our guests are still raving... Read More about the band today. If you want a band that is fun, can play just about any genre of song from any time period, gets everyone dancing, and puts on a great party, this is the band for you. Could not give them any better of a rating. They are also great guys and great to work with.

Band left us "Breathless"

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Jackie G

The band we used from Time Machine was Breathless. The band was INCREDIBLE! They had us on our feet and dancing the night away. The band was the talk of the evening and the days and weeks after the wedding. They covered the best hits and everything from Bon Jovi to Bruno Mars.... Read More They were the best and I would recommend them to anyone!

Start a Conversation!