Time Machine Entertainment

Country, Dance, Disco, Pop, Rock

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

256 Riverdale Road, Pompton Lakes, NJ

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Georgia R

The Time Machine band played at our wedding at the Park Savoy last month. They did both the ceremony and the reception. It was amazing. They were everything we hoped for and more. They were very interactive with the crowd. They played a variety of music and all of our guests... Read More would not stop raving about them! They had the dance floor filled the entire time. They are by far the best wedding band I have heard.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

Time Machine played at our July 12th wedding at The Grove and they were fabulous! Our guests were first introduced to a jazz trio that played beautifully on a balcony during cocktail hour. During the reception, people could not believe the band's ability to go from playing... Read More oldies to today's top hits, while sounding so much like the real artists each time. Each member was full of energy and even came out onto the dance floor to interact with the people dancing. My husband and I had taken the decision of choosing a band very seriously, and we are so happy that we chose Time Machine as well as adding on the unbelievable vocals of John Anthony! All of the logistics leading up to our big day were done in an organized manner. Joe is so funny and personable and even set up a private session for us to come and hear them before we signed our contract. If you want the intensity of a full band at your wedding, but still want diversity in the music they play, go with Time Machine Entertainment. They are like no other!

Do You Want Nonstop Dancing...

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

This band is amazingly talented. You have not just one lead singer as many bands do, but many singers that carry the crowd. This is a quality that puts Time Machine ahead of the many other bands. Each and every singer has his/her own style and sound that mix beautifully together... Read More and also stand on their own. The various sounds and styles are so much more interesting and entertaining than one lead singer. The way they mix with and interact with the guests, how they take their music and bring it right into the thick of the crowd, their enthusiasm and love of partying is contagious. The dance floor was full the entire night and that is all to their credit. They received rave reviews from everyone! They made my daughter's wedding a night that everyone will remember.

Wedding Band

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Jennifer S

THE BEST BAND AROUND!! Got everyone on the dance floor, and got so many guests saying how great our band was. Expensive, but absolutely worth it.

Great band!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Joana S

We used Time Machine after hearing their sister band Silk play at another wedding. I have to say I worried about them a little bit before the wedding but they were phenomenal. Best band in the world. They are so interactive it's amazing. They will do whatever they have to do to... Read More get people up and dancing. Listening to them, you would never know they're a band. So amazing.

True Talent

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Kelly V

I was married this past July 2013 and this review is WAY overdue. Time Machine Band absolutely rocked the house at my wedding. 7 months later and my guests are still talking about how amazing the band was and the pure talent they have. They literally had a packed dance floor the... Read More entire night and played such a terrific array of music that really made it enjoyable for all our guests no matter what age. They even were accommodating enough to work a surprise out with my brother who is a percussionist and they set up to allow him to play a few sets with them as an extra surprise for my husband an I. Time Machine, thank you for helping to make my wedding day a dream come true!

Silk Band

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Erika C

Booking Silk was one of the best decisions we made! They had us on our feet the entire night! They were soooooo much FUN!! We would book them all over again. The booking process was very easy and communication with the main office was also very easy. Our guests continue to talk... Read More about how amazing they were!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Jessica P

Choosing Breathless as our band was one of the best choices we made during the whole planning process! They played for almost the whole night and had the dance floor packed at all times! They played everything from Bruno Mars to Robin Thicke to salsa music, and they did it... Read More really, really well! Breathless was the talk of the night and they truly were a pleasure to work with.

The best!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013

There is no better wedding band out there. When they tell you that they know what they are doing, they mean it. They checked off all our requested songs, nailed our first dance/other ceremonial songs, and most importantly, put on an incredible show. Our guests are still raving... Read More about the band today. If you want a band that is fun, can play just about any genre of song from any time period, gets everyone dancing, and puts on a great party, this is the band for you. Could not give them any better of a rating. They are also great guys and great to work with.

Band left us "Breathless"

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Jackie G

The band we used from Time Machine was Breathless. The band was INCREDIBLE! They had us on our feet and dancing the night away. The band was the talk of the evening and the days and weeks after the wedding. They covered the best hits and everything from Bon Jovi to Bruno Mars.... Read More They were the best and I would recommend them to anyone!

Silk MADE our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Kelly R

Choosing Silk for our wedding was by far one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. It is obvious that all of the members genuinely love what they are doing and it certainly shows when they are performing. Our wedding guests are still raving about the... Read More awesome music- they covered it all! They were certainly not like any other band that we looked into. We would not hesitate to recommend Silk to anyone looking for a party band.

A must have!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Carly e

The Time Machine Band made my wedding! They are professionals and know exactly what they are doing. The music is such a huge part of a wedding. Time Machine was able to cater to all of our guests, young and old. The dance floor was full from begining to end. There were times I... Read More thought the DJ was playing songs only to look up and see one of the lead singers singing on the dance floor. They sounded so good. This band not only sings, but performs. They are out on the dance floor putting on a show that gets all of the guests excited and dancing. My husband was so mad when I booked a band and not a DJ because he has never liked any band at other weddings and now he is raving about The Time Machine and so happy that we had them. Joe was so great to work with leading up to the wedding as well. Everything thing he says is true and not just a line.

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Jeanne B

The Time Machine was recommended to us by my parents who went to a wedding that they played at. They were amazing... almost three months later my guests are still talking about them! Not only can they sound exactly like any song you want them to play, but they get out on the... Read More dance floor with their instruments and dance along with your party! They are really amazing and would recommend them to anyone who would want to really add something spectacular to their wedding! Thank you Time Machine!

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Vicki C

If you want the roof to blow off the venue and have the most amazing dance party there could be...get them! We had the Silk band (their sister band), a DJ, and a trio band for cocktail hour (something I highly suggest!) the band memembers are so energetic, respectful, and most... Read More importantly fun!

Best Band Around

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Amy C

This band is amazing (but expensive). Whether you get the full band (around 13 people) or the smaller version, they are terrific. They don't stop all night and take care of everything. We gave them a few songs that we wanted and some categories of songs that we liked, and they... Read More just went with it. Many of our friends have had them as well and they're always a good time. My family still talks about how great they were. They really get everyone out of their seats and on the dance floor. They put on events every now and then open to anyone that wants to go and I've heard they're always a great time. I highly recommend this band.

Amazing wedding band!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Heather M

I booked the Time Machine Band for my wedding, and they were just PHENOMENAL. Our friends and family are still talking about the music at our reception, and one friend left with their card hoping to book them for her own wedding. Their sound, energy, variety, talent,... Read More professionalism, and enthusiasm far exceeded all of our expectations (which were already very high because they are much acclaimed). The night was a huge, huge success, and Time Machine made it completely unforgettable.

Reviewed on 6/25/2011 Jessa B

the band was amazing. I had an afternoon wedding and was worried about people not dancing, it was the opposite people never sat down. Everyone commented about how good the band. They are a lot more than a DJ but very with the money.

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Jessica G

The band was the hit of the night! They were great! Everyone complimented us on the band. The songs that they did sounded just like the radio versions, and they knew exactly what to do to get the crowd up. And that they did - the dance floor wasn't empty once all night!

Our guests didn't sit down ALL NIGHT!

Reviewed on 1/07/2011 KELLIE C

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!! Our guests still talk about how great the Time Machines were, they played everything and kept our guests up all night! They made our reception amazing.

They kept the dancing going!

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Melissa B

My sister used the Silk Band 5 years ago, and I used them this year!!! They had the entire party on their feet the whole evening. Their selection was great and they are very talented.

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Kristin L

This band is AMAZING! Their high energy and execellent choice of music kept everyone dancing all night! Even family members that never dance were up on the dance floor. They were worth every penny are definitely a must-have for your wedding!

Phenomenal Band!

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Rachel R

The music was absolutely amazing! This is a group of truly talented musicians who know how to put on a fantastic party. My objective was to have everyone dancing and the band's skill and energy truly made this happen. They followed my song requests and knew what other songs... Read More would be crowd pleasers. They were very accommodating throughout. The only drawback was that some of the people who work in the office could have been more understanding that I had questions leading up to the event. Regardless, this was the perfect band for the occasion!

Review for Time Machine Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lori D

Really listened to what we wanted in regards to type of music, and particular songs.

Review for Time Machine Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Denise S

This band MADE our wedding. Our guests were all out on the floor and raved about the band for many months. People still ask me who they were. They have to be the best wedding band in NJ. It was like having the real artists at our reception. I can't say enough about them.... Read More They were worth every penny!;Don't let the cheesy salesman scare you off. Don't be afraid to negotiate and if you have a referral, let them know. The band is fabulous, but we were a little put off by the salesman booking them.

TO Time Machine Entertainment