Why be ordinary?

Trash The Dress

30 Arbor St, Hartford, CT

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Jennifer M

Keith & Chinenye are a force to be reckoned with. Their eye for beauty in everything is phenomenal. Photographers tend not to get to know you as a couple but they asked all of the right questions and used our answers to show who we really are in our photos. I look at our photos and I relive the whole day filled with all of the emotions and the joy. Thank you for capturing our love and happiness and helping us to remember a day that passed by way too quickly. And also for standing in the rain and getting drenched. We thank you and love you guys so much.

TimeFrozen

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Amy R

Photography: TimeFrozen, A+ Keith and his wife are amazing! We took pictures all day and night. I am really excited to see the preview later today, but the few i got a peek at made me happy

True Talent!

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Jeanette O

I don't even know where to begin... The Claytors were just wonderful to work with! From the first phone call to the last picture on my wedding night - they were professional and passionate about what they do. They were there from the moment I started getting ready (and my husband too since they were able to split up to cover both) until we stepped into the limo at the end of the night. They are a married duo who complement each other perfectly. I have seen a preview of my pics and am just simply blown away on what they have captured... They don't don't take your stereotypical, bland wedding photos. No, what they capture is something more, something deeper and more intimate. They manage to capture such amazing and breathtaking details that I would never think of. And their angles are spectacular. They are a true talent and I highly recommend to anyone!

PICTURE PERFECT

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 carolann t

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS HUSBAND AND WIFE DYNAMIC DUO! IN JUST VIEWING THE SNEAK PEAKS OF PICTURES, THEY MADE US WANT TO RELIVE THE DAY ALL OVER AGAIN! THEY TELL A STORY WITH THEIR WORK! THEY CAN HAVE YOU TAKE A PICTURE BY A TREE OR A BRICK WALL AND WHEN YOU SEE IT YOUFEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD BE IN A MAGAZINE! GREAT JOB!

TO TimeFrozen Photography