TinaRose Weddings and Events

Washington DC Metro area -VA, MD, DC

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Planning

2200 Old bridge Road, Woodbridge, VA Washington DC Metro area -VA, MD, DC (703) 839-5974

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Alexis S

Wow!!! TinaRoseEvents did such an awesome job for my wedding! It truly was a dream come true. She traveled two hours to my small town and brought the community center to life! My guest were in awe of the decor. She promptly responsed to all of my questions. She made everything... Read More super easy. I am so glad I chose TinaRoseEvents for my special day.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Alvonda M

Ms. Dora executed exactly what I wanted for my wedding! No small detail was left out! Very personable and easy and fun to work with and very professional! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Julie S

Best decision of my wedding (besides my partner) was booking Dora. Her kindness, generosity, patience, helpfulness - it was all that I needed on my day and the month before. THANK YOU.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Emily K

I can’t even begin to express how grateful we are to have had Dora as our wedding planner! We hired Dora for full service wedding planning for our May 1 wedding at Kent Manor Inn and we couldn’t be happier with everything she did to make our wedding so beautiful. Dora was... Read More nothing short of amazing from start to finish. She found us the perfect venue, an amazing photographer, wonderful makeup artists, and an incredible florist. I was a pretty hands-on bride and wanted to be involved in all the decisions. From our first meeting, we were impressed by Dora’s warm personality, creative vision, and professionalism. She always made herself available, responded quickly to emails and phone calls, and drove all over Maryland and Virginia to come with us to meetings about floral design, dessert table, and venue hunting. She recommended great vendors to us as well (Amanda Adams Photography, Heather Rae Style Studios, Alicia Jayne Florals) and we were so happy and impressed with everyone’s service. We had a small, intimate brunch wedding on a Sunday morning- Dora worked with us to make everything work, negotiated on our behalf, and found us a beautiful venue. I would highly recommended hiring a full service wedding planner if your budget allows-the wedding planning process was so easy and enjoyable for us thanks to Dora. Dora was amazing to work with and we will miss her! -Emily and Steven 05/01/16

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

Dora and the rest of the girls did a really good job with our wedding decor. A friend recommended her to me and I was a little worried about how things will turn out with the decorations, but she told me to trust her and I'm glad I did. My table centerpieces were exactly how I... Read More wanted and everyone commented on how beautiful our stage looked. She also helped me with other wedding things that I wasn't even expecting so I'm very greatful.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Rachel E

Tinarose Events is amazing! Dora was wonderful, and everything went so smoothly the day of our wedding! We couldn't have done it without her! If you need a coordinator, I would definitely recommend this group!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Kate M

At first we weren't sure if we needed a day-of wedding coordinator, but we are really happy we decided to hire Dora. We had an in-depth conversation about our wedding about 6 months in advance of the date and then were in frequent contact leading up to the date. She coordinated... Read More all of our vendors and created a timeline for the wedding which was a huge help and something I would have struggled with alone. She always remained very calm and we felt assured that everything was under control. The day went off without a hitch and we appreciate all of the work that Dora did behind the scenes.

Tina Rose is awesome!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

I was very nervous about this entire wedding planning process because I wasn’t sure if I could trust anybody to come up with what I had envisioned. I met Tina Rose and she re-assured that everything was going to be fine and that she was going to do her possible best to make me... Read More happy on that Glorious day. Long story short, Dora and her team did an amazing job with everything; from appointments scheduling to bridal shower to my big day. Timing with her was the absolute best, I have a very work schedule but she managed to work around it; it was amazing. Wherever she was needed at, she would be there. She contacted our vendors to ensure times and arrangements for the ceremony and reception; calmed an "uptight" bride; and made sure that all of the details at our reception were in place. Very professional, super organized and did an exceptional job coordinating the event. She kept me in the loop at all times and gave me great recommendations. Dora was wonderful with communication. The wedding party all appreciated her speedy rehearsal walk-through. My husband and I are very grateful for their presence, professionalism, hospitality, and timeliness. I normally don’t write reviews but this I couldn’t resist. If you are looking for a Coordinator, book Tina Rose Events!

Amazing Day of my Life!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014

I'm so glad I was able to get Tinarose events to plan my wedding. Dora is absolutely the best at what she does. She was there with me every step of the way and I'm just amazed at the work she and her crew did. My wedding day was one of the best days of my life and I'm glad she... Read More made it happen.