Tina's Country House & Gardens

Macomb Township, MI

Tina's Country House and Gardens

We offer an elegant atmosphere at reasonable prices. Stylishly decorated our 2 banquet rooms accommodate up to 500 guests. The Wedding Garden is a floral paradise, picture perfect for your outdoor ceremony. Gardens feature a gazebo and fountain, situated just west of Bello Woods Golf Club.

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

50828 North Avenue, Macomb Township, MI (586) 949-2280

Amazing Food & Service

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Lisa O

Cathy & Mary Jo took great care of our wedding. The venue was beautiful and our guests are still talking about how great the food was!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Julie D

Kathy is great to work with!! Extremely accommodating and helpful. The food was amazing! The hall was gorgeous. The ceremony area outside is beautiful. The night was perfect!

Just what I wanted

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Amanda L

Everything from the linens to the table decorations was exactly what I wanted. I bought faux leaves to be placed through out all the tables and they took the honors of not only placing those but they set up all the escort card, table name cards, guest book, toasting flutes, and... Read More my cakes cutting utensils. my mom went there before the florist got there and it was breath taking. The food was unspeakable good. I'm not a big italian wedding soup gal and this soup was amazing. Even three weeks after my wedding everyone raved about the food.

Reviewed on 3/27/2018

Fantastic! Just a beautiful and clean place. The food is awesome and they go the extra mile and then some. Highly recommend!!! Baby shower event turned out fantastic thanks Tina’s!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Alison S

We will be celebrating our five-year wedding anniversary this year, so I would like to write a review that is long over due! We had our reception at Tina's Country House & Gardens, and we look back with very happy memories. Mary Jo and Cathy handled everything beautifully,... Read More and were very helpful with all of my questions and requests. They were very kind and calm, and made sure that the event was a success. We had guests say that the reception was fun and the food was great. I highly recommend Tina's Country House!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Audrey C

HIDDEN GEM ALERT!!! We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Tina's on 5/20/17 and everything was so perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better venue. The gardens were beautiful (I'm obsessed with my pictures), the reception hall looked so elegant, our guests LOVED the... Read More food, and the bartenders and staff were so friendly. They make it so easy because they do it ALL so on the day of I didn't have to worry about anything. I would recommend this venue for any bride who wants an easy fairytale wedding without the outrageous price.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Carol H

We held our daughter's wedding this past November at Tina's. Cathy tended to every detail to assure a beautiful, seamless, and delicious event. They even made a family meatball recipe which meant so much to my daughter as her grandmother is no longer here. Packages are all... Read More inclusive, so the price is the price...no surprises or add-ons. I am at a loss for words to express how everything was.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

The staff here went above and beyond for our daughter's wedding. The food, decorations, bar tenders and staff were top notch. I give them five stars. Thank you so much for making our daughters day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Katherine G

I had my reception at Tina's on March 7th, 2015. I worked mostly with Cathy, but a little with Mary Jo as well. They were FANTASTIC- very attentive and understanding. 8 months later and my guests are still raving about the food. After getting multiple quotes for halls in Macomb... Read More county I can confidently say that Tina's is by FAR the best value. They made upgrades (new carpet and light fixtures) to the venue after we booked and they exceeded my expectations. If you book you HAVE to get the alfredo! Lastly, the servers the day of were amazing as well, I've never had better personal service in any wedding party I've been a part of.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Best food in Macomb County!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Sam T

We had out wedding at Tina's in July. We could not be happier with the outcome. From beginning to the end of the evening everything went smoothly. The garden was just as I hoped, the room sparkled, and the bowtie alfredo was amazing.

Amazing and Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Courtney P

I could not have picked a better place to have my wedding! We had our ceremony in the gorgeous outdoor garden, and our reception in the north hall. Cathy & Mary Jo are absolutely amazing to work with. They are so willing to work with you to make your day perfect. Mary was... Read More onsite and worked as a day of coordinator. She was always able to answer my numerous emails regarding the wedding. Their staff goes above and beyond in trying to be as helpful as possible. My wedding day went off perfectly because of Cathy/Mary Jo and her incredible staff. And on top of all that their prices in my opinion are unbeatable! Everything that was included in the package pricing was blew my mind at the lower costs compared to other vendors in the area. The food was absolutely delicious, we hear from so many guests about how good it was! What was really the best thing was how I felt like Cathy and Mary Jo really gave me their personal time and attention, I wasn't just another bride to them. I don't think you could ask for anything more from a venue!

Nice place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Diane U

We had our wedding and reception at Tina's Country House & Gardens. The garden area where we had our ceremony was set up very nice and looked great. We were fortunate enough to have a beautiful day for the outdoor ceremony. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The... Read More food was very good and all of our guests seemed to agree. The only issue I had with the place was that the interior of the reception hall seemed to smell a little musty, but overall it was a very nice place to have our wedding and was comparable in price to other locations we had looked at in the area. Also when they say that you have the hall until a certain time they mean it. They give you a half hour after the event to clean up and it was almost immediately after our actual reception time was up that the staff came in and starting to strip down the tables of the linens.

Excellent

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 CAROL S

Mary Jo and Cathy were awesome to work with. Everything went smoothly the day of our wedding. Their prices and the quality of food were great! Our ceremony was in the garden and it was beautiful. Cathy and Mary Jo always went above and beyond to make our day special. Over... Read More a year has passed and we are still being told how great the food was and how much fun they had at our wedding. We would highly recommend Tina's for any event.

Beautiful Venue and Delicious Food

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Kristen B

We got married in the gardens at Tina's Country House and had the reception inside afterward. The gardens were just gorgeous. Tons of places to take pictures, and every shot just amazing. The food was absolutely terrific. We ate the leftovers for days afterward! Cathy and... Read More Mary Jo are always around if you need help with anything. My only complaint regards the rehearsal. While they made special time for us to come in, we felt very rushed and still unsure of what exactly would happen come wedding day. Everything still went spectacularly, so it all worked out.

Wonderful wedding venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Juli S

We had our wedding in October and although we were supposed to have the ceremony outside it was raining. Tina's did everything to make our wedding amazing! The food was amazing and it was perfect!

Awesome Place

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Christina H

Kathy & Mary Jo were professional & so helpful. The food was excellent & the staff was great. We got married in the gardens & it was perfect. My husband & I were very pleased. This is a great place!

October 13th, 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Meghan B

We made the best choice possible by choosing to have our wedding at Tina's!! The staff was amazing!!! The facility was beautiful. Our wedding was planned to be outside, but with an October wedding you never know. The staff at Tina's did an amazing job switching things over... Read More to have the ceremony in the hall. It was beautiful! We had everything we could have dreamed of. The guests are raving about the food and the staff!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Brittany P

Tina's is a great location if you want an outdoor ceremony! They have BEAUTIFUL gardens and I can't say enough about the team that runs the place, anything you need they take care of! I had no stress the day of because everything was handled perfectly from begining to end! The... Read More food is the best, we are still getting compliments on how delicious the dinner was! and its pretty hard to beat there prices!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Jamie J

I absolutely loved having my wedding and reception at Tina's. The food is excellent and the service was also. I would recommend Tina's Country House & Gardens to anyone and everyone!! The owners take real good care of their guests and make sure everything runs smooth. We had... Read More over 225 guests and it went wonderful!!

Our Dream Venue!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Alex M

This was the first venue that we looked at and we absolutely fell in love with it. We were married in their gardens and had the reception inside. Unfortunately, our toasting goblets broke, but they replaced them so we had something and they even brought my husband a plate of... Read More corn even though it wasn't on our menu. It's affordable and the staff is just so sweet - you can tell they were truly happy for us. All our family and friends loved it. As bride & groom we didn't serve ourselves on the buffet line which surprised us (we went to other venues that wanted double the price and included this service), and we really felt that if we had any question it was so easy to call, email or stop by. We never once felt like a sale, we felt a welcoming relationship with Cathy & Mary Jo. Our menu consisted of the roast beef, the breaded chicken breast, au gratin potatoes, vegetable stir fry, pasta with marinara sauce and eclairs, cannoli and berry tarts for dessert. Everyone loved all the food, and this is one of the few venues that will let you take home any leftovers! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a one stop shop for a ceremony, reception hall and caterer. Everything was executed in amazingly and I can't believe it was only a few weeks ago that it all happened!!

Perfect Outdoor Fall location

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 vanessa k

I had my wedding and reception all done at Tina's. The location was beautiful and the food was amazing! They also threw in a couple extras for free since I paid for about 40 guests that did not show.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Shelly J

The garden here is beautiful and so is the room inside! I had a wonderful wedding here and I definitely recommend this place to every bride.

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Lauren C

The food was phenomenal and the service was fantastic. Mary Jo and Cathy take care of everything and make sure your day is worry free.

Perfect All Around!

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Emily K

Tina's was INCREDIBLE! The prices are very affordable, the garden was beautiful for the ceremony, the hall was nice and clean. The two ladies that own Tina's were there for us the entire day, making sure everything ran smoothly. They had the hall all decorated for us before we... Read More got there. They kept our bridal party in line for us. The food was outstanding! We got nothing but positive compliments on every aspect of the wedding. Our bartender went above and beyond for not only us (the bride and groom), but for every last one of our guests! We highly recommend Tina's for anything from showers to weddings to charity events to bday parties!