Pies, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

5035 Burnet Road, Austin, TX Nationwide Shipping Available (512) 916-0184

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Emily R

So Delicious and such a hit with all of our guest! We made a last minute order and they made it work without a problem. If you're looking for something besides cake to serve to your guest, Tiny Pies is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Hailey C

Tiny Pies are awesome! We had the teeny tiny ones for our rehearsal dinner on Town Lake and it was a crowd pleaser. Kit genuinely cared about our event and made it super special with the pies we ordered.

2017-06-07T09:45:31 Response from the vendor

We're so delighted that you and your guests enjoyed your pies. We really appreciate your taking the time to give us a review and are tickled pink to have earned 5 stars. We wish you all the best and hope to see you in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Melissa C

We got Tiny Pies in place of a grooms cake for our wedding. They were a hit! Not to mention they looked adorable on our dessert table. The Chapple (cherry apple) pies were delicious. I would recommend these for anyone that is looking for a cake alternative for their wedding. Kit... Read More & Amanda did a fabulous job. A bonus is that if you happen to have some left over they freeze pretty well!

2017-06-07T09:49:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and for the 5 star review. We're thrilled that the pies were a hit on your dessert table. We love hearing that you enjoyed working with us. We wish you the best and hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Christina F

Have you seen these pies? Have you tasted these pies? If you answered NO to either of these questions, you have some work to do! If you answered YES, then you know exactly why Tiny Pies gets 5 stars! Pies are delicious and oh so cute! Not only are they fun to eat and the perfect... Read More serving, they look amazing on your dessert/cake table. Tiny Pies offer a wonderful variety: some consistent flavors mixed with some season. I would recommend ordering lots of extras because there is no way you can have just 1! Communication was great & pricing is straightforward. They will deliver/set-up for an additional fee, or you can pick them up yourself. Super flexible! Truly a great choice for your event or on any day really!

2017-06-07T09:53:10 Response from the vendor

We're delighted that you enjoyed your pies and that they were a big hit at your wedding! We're very appreciative of the 5 star review and love hearing that we were easy to work with. We love to cater weddings and are so happy when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Mariana J

Tiny Pies were great!!!! I don't love cake, and we had an outdoor wedding, with a ranch-ish, somewhat laid back feel so tiny pies were perfect for us. We didn't want a formal cake (or pie) cutting - just a dessert table set up with a good mix of tiny pies and teeny tiny... Read More pies. I especially liked the teeny tiny pies, because it gave guests an opportunity to try a couple of different flavors. A tiny pie was a perfect portion though if somebody wanted one full dessert. They were great for guests to grab in between dances, etc. I think we got a total of 6 flavors for 125 guests. Cannot remember exactly how many pies we ordered, but it wasn't enough - they were a huge hit and all got eaten up! Highly recommended!!!

2017-06-07T09:56:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for the 5 star review. We're beyond delighted that your pies were a big hit and that your guest ate them up! We pride ourselves on our product and our customer service... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nastassia O

We had these delicious pies at our 10/13/2016 wedding at Vista West Ranch. Tiny Pies has a ton of different flavor options and they're all delicious. For our fall wedding we had pumpkin with chai whipped cream, bourbon pecan, and caramel apple. They were a big hit with all of... Read More our guests! If you're looking for an alternative (or an addition!) to the traditional wedding cake, Tiny Pies is a delicious choice!

2017-06-07T10:00:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feed back and for the 5 star review. We love that your guests enjoyed the pies and that you were pleased with our services. We love working with Vista West Ranch and their beautiful... Read Less Read More

DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Justine S

I got tiny pies for my dessert table instead of a grooms cake and they were definitely one the BIGGEST hits of the wedding! Everyone at the wedding absolutely LOVED them and could not stop talking about them!! They are super cute and fit in perfect with my BBQ buffet fall... Read More wedding! I would highly recommend them for weddings!! They will also deliver to your venue!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Error P

We opted for pies on our wedding day, rather than a traditional cake and couldn't be happier with our decision. We worked with Tiny Pies and served 11 different flavors in a variety of different sizes. We had little flags made with the names of the flavors to stick in the pies... Read More so the guests knew what they were eating. We loved that guests were able to choose their own flavor and size and help themselves throughout the evening. The pies were a hit and everyone loved them- they were completely gone by the end of the evening! I would highly recommend, whether it is for a large event or to just fulfill a pie craving.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Ashley D

We used TinyPies for our wedding favors in Gloucester, MA and they were able to shop them to us two days prior. They were adorable! We bought stickers to put on top of the mason jars. We got the Texas Two-Step because it did not need to be refrigerated, and the people at Tiny... Read More Pies were helpful in guiding us to make that decision. (They will even send you samples!) The pies were delicious and everyone loved them!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Aimee H

Delicious. Fabulous. Savory. Tiny Pies catered the dessert for our spring wedding. The pie-in-a-jar were the PERFECT servings and doubled as dessert and a favor. Guests raved about the Texas two-step. In fact, I am STILL hearing about the deliciousness of Tiny Pies a month... Read More after our wedding. The strawberry basil is also one of the best pies I have ever had in my life. Thank you, Kit, for baking the best desserts for our wedding!

Best Pie Ever

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Meghan B

I got married on Pi day (3/14/15) so it was only suiting to have pies at our wedding! Kit, was spectacular to work with on such a large order, and she let us try several of them before making our choices. The staff was really pleasant, and they pies are delicious!!! We ended up... Read More ordering 9 different flavors, and hardly a single piece was left at the end of the event. We drop in almost every time we are near that part of town to try whatever their seasonal pies are. I would highly recommend them, whether it's for an occasion, or simply a tiny pie for dessert on a Saturday afternoon. If you like pie, you will not regret it!

Delicious

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Laura K

We are not big cake fans, so we went with the tiny pies for our grooms dessert. The set up was fantastic and the pies very delicious. Wish I could have had more :) Awesome idea for those looking for something other than cake!

Delicious and Great for Favors!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Sakina R

We ordered Tiny Pies as wedding favors for our guests at a small ceremony. They were a huge hit! We ordered the mason jar pies and had them shipped. The owner was incredibly responsive and shipped everything well in advance. We were able to get the pies with plenty of time to... Read More decorate the jars with the personalized tags we'd made. Several guests commented on how delicious the pies were (we ordered Pecan and Texas Two Step). Would definitely recommend them!

Adorable Favors

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Sarah B

My husband and I chose to give the pie pops from Tiny Pies as wedding favors and they were such a hit! Tiny Pies was super easy to work with! Kit was always easy to reach and very helpful. Of course, the pies were delicious and beautifully packaged! Thank you, Tiny Pies!

Loved the Pies!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Lindsey F

My husband doesn't like cake so for the grooms cake we went with tiny pies from Tiny Pies. They were delicious and such a big hit! We got four different flavors and they were all delicious. We also got pie pops which were great because they could make them into any shape of a... Read More cookie cutter. We went with the shape of Texas and they were adorable. Everything was delicious!

Perfect Favors

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Angela M

My husband and I love food, so we knew we wanted the favors to be food as well. We didn't want to do the little bag of candy thing, or the chocolates. I was so excited to find tiny pies! So unique and I could choose different flavors. We got the tiny pies in the mason jars and... Read More they were perfect. Not only were they adorable but they were delicious as well! I also ordered a large cherry pie (called a Not-So-Tiny Pie) that made it all the way from Texas to North Carolina in tact! I couldn't be happier with the service I received.

Tiny Pies was a HUGE hit!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Berkley J

Tiny pies was a HUGE hit at our wedding this last May. People continue to tell us how much they loved them! We got a large pie for the “cake” cutting ceremony, and then had a mix of tiny pies and teeny tiny pies in six different flavors. Kit was right on with her estimate of... Read More how many we needed. If it helps anyone plan, we had about 150 people, and we did 25 tiny pies of each flavor (175 total), and then a dozen teeny tiny pies in each flavor too (72 total). This was perfect and we had about 10 tiny pies left over. Their price about equal to what you pay for a nice wedding cake, but this is way more fun. It makes a beautiful display (that they will design and set up for you) and really made that part of our wedding unique!! Besides being adorable, the pies are really delicious!!! We LOVE the apple ☺ Highly recommended!

Great goom's cake!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 amy w

Tiny Pies delivered several sizes (pie pops, teeny pies and tiny pies) and flavors of pies for our wedding groom's "cake"! They delivered it to a private ranch, on time and at a reasonable cost! They were DELICIOUS! Everyone loved them, especially the groom since he doesn't... Read More like cake! It made for a beautiful display on an antiques buffet. Great service and beautifully done!

So tasty!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Jill J

Tiny Pies are so delicious! We ordered three large pies as our wedding cake (with handmade toppers from Stationery Bakery-referred by Tiny Pies). We also ordered a bunch of the tiny pies for our guests. Our pie flavors were Texas Two-Step, Apple, and Fredicksburg Peach! I don't... Read More even like peach or apple pie, and I was scarfing it! Kit is a little scatterbrained, but super sweet. So tasty! I believe they are opening a store soon.

Loved our teeny tiny pies!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Alisa H

Instead of having a traditional wedding cake, we decided to go with Tiny Pies. We ordered the teeny tiny pies and the pie pops. The teeny tiny pies were perfect, and I wish we had just ordered those. The pie pops looked great, but there wasn't much filling in them. Overall,... Read More we were very happy with Tiny Pies. Plus, we get a fresh big pie on our one year anniversary!

scrumptious and fun!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Miki W

We loved Tiny Pies! The flavors are incredible, and the crust is just one-of-a-kind. Everyone loved them, and we have some in the freezer to eat later...we'll see how long they last! Thanks Amanda and Kit!

Such a unique and DELICIOUS addition

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Melissa M

Not much of a cake person so we had tiny pies shipped to our reception from this fantastic mom and daughter run company. And the pies taste just like mom makes!!! They will even ship you samples; you just need to pay for shipping

Thank you Tiny Pies!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Mackenzie E

When we first began planning we knew we didn't want cake. Since our wedding was in the Texas Hill Country (and in a dance hall) pie was the perfect complement. We set up a tasting appointment with Kit - which was delicious and fun - and from there we were set! Dealing with... Read More Tiny Pies was really easy and their product is great! Even when it looked like we couldn't have blackberry (my favorite) they tracked down some blackberries the week of the wedding! We received so many compliments at the wedding - the pies were a HUGE hit! I would definitely use Tiny Pies again for any sort of event!

Amazing Party Favors!

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Sarah D

I received multiple compliments on the cute, unique gift my guests received as their party favor. Also, they absolutely loved the way the pies tasted. I would have to say they are definitely some of the best pies I have ever had. The staff is very friendly and professional.... Read More They decorated and delivered my pies with no problems. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Perfect for our wedding

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Alison B

My husband did not want a traditional groom's cake at our wedding, and wanted pie instead. We planed on buying a few pies to put on display until our wedding venue told us about Tiny Pies and their pie pops. We were sold from the very beginning! How cute would tiny pies on a... Read More stick be. Definitely unique and special. Everyone at the wedding was very surprised and LOVED them! We did not have one pie pop left. We had four flavors- apple, cherry, peach, and blueberry. All of them were fantastic. I was so happy with our choice, and so were all of our guests. They are perfect for any occasion, but are awesome for weddings if you are looking for something different! I recommend Tiny Pies- the pies are delicious, and the everyone we worked with was very professional and nice. We love Tiny Pies!