Tiptoe Studios LLC.

A Variety/Blend of Styles

65 Jefferson Terrace Rd, Charles Town, WV

Great Business

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Laura P

These ladies were amazing. They were so fun and sweet and professional. During the ceremony, it was like they disappeared. The pictures I have seen so far have been AWESOME. I highly recommend them!

Friendly and Professional

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Cari H

I couldn't begin to tell you how satisfied we are with Tiptoe. The girls were very friendly, patient, and detailed. Tara meets with you a few times before the wedding because they want to know exactly what you are looking for in your wedding photographs. Her and I also shared a secret Pinterest board where I could show her styles and poses I most wanted for the wedding. Their packages are very detailed and you can choose whichever best fits your wedding needs. Some of the packages even include your engagement photos. Great company! I got a lot of compliments from friends and family about how impressed they were with the girls during the wedding. They are almost like everyone's long lost friends! Love them!

Beautiful photos of a wonderful day!

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Heidi N

I’ve been looking at the proofs of my wedding photos from Tiptoe Studios this week, and they are FANTASTIC! Lisa and Tara were the photographers for my wedding, and they did such a wonderful job. They were unobtrusive during the ceremony (in a small country church) but still got some absolutely lovely shots. Then, they made the most of our surroundings, taking pictures by the church’s stone steps, 19th century hitching post, and the beautiful countryside. Even though they had never been to the church before, they both have a great eye for detail and were creative in choosing backdrops and compositions. They did a lovely combination of posed, spontaneous, and artistic shots of me and the groom that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. They were friendly and accommodating, made sure we got all the formal shots we wanted with the family and bridal party (we were running late for the reception, but they were quick, efficient, and pleasant the whole time). They were also flexible when we added a couple extra combinations during formal shots and some group pics of family and friends at the reception. All in all, we had a great time with Lisa and Tara on our wedding day, got gorgeous pictures, and would recommend these gals to anyone—they are delightful, talented, and very professional.

The ladies of Tiptoe are the BEST

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Aubrey W

I can't say enough good things about Tiptoe. Between the affordability, personal touches, and overall professionalism - it has been an amazing experience. I love every picture I've ever received, they are always friendly and responsive, and honestly made my wedding pictures so fun! I'll be using them again and again!

TO Tiptoe Studios LLC.