We Give Your Wedding Reception The Right TOUCH!

We are a Professional DJ Company currently serving MD, DC, VA, PA, DE and NJ. We offer DJ services, photo booth, drapery backdrop and various lighting options that can really enhance your event experience. Please read our reviews from past clients and see how we can be the right TOUCH for your wedding reception!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Amanda M

Titus did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He kept the dance floor alive all night! There wasn't one moment when the dance floor was even close to being empty! He came out from behind the DJ booth and helped the crowd with some of the dances that they might not know! He is so... Read More personable and kind and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married, having a birthday party, or having any sort of celebration! His options for packages are very clear and the pricing is the best. Thanks so much for making our day extra special!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Brianna M

Best DJ ever! Titus did a phenomenal job for my wedding. His energy lights up the whole room and makes everybody so comfortable. He really listens to yours needs and what you want for your big day. He's very professional and organized and overall just so much fun! He knows how... Read More to adapt to everyone's likes and tastes when it comes to music and he made everybody at my wedding so comfortable that everybody wanted to dance! There were guests at my wedding who I know hated dancing but because of the energy they couldn't help but to dance! We also had the photo booth, hands down the best. Everybody had a blast with the props and taking silly pictures, and making memories. Titus sent me and my now husband a link so we can see all of the pictures from that day and we loved being able to see all of our guests having so much fun! If your looking for a DJ look no further then Titus. Like I said he is the best of the best. Thank you so much Titus you the man!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Rochelle J

We had DJ Patrick McDonald for our wedding on September 24th this year. He was awesome! Once we had the questionnaire completed, he had everything else set! His mixes were great and he interacted so well with our friends and family. Truly remarkable and unforgettable. Thanks... Read More again Pat!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Tiffany B

DJ Chris was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him for any event. He listened to our requests, made suggestions, and made sure that our wedding guests were up and dancing the entire time.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kate D

Mark did a fantastic job working our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! He kept everyone dancing, mixing in as many of the requested songs we had while also providing a tremendous variety that guests of all ages enjoyed. He even went above and beyond for our first dance song... Read More by cutting it up a little per our request and none of the guests were the wiser. Mark and Titus Touch enhanced our wedding day and made it memorable for all the right reasons.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Nathan C

DJ Mark was fantastic. We had several last minute adjustments to our agenda and he was accommodating to all. There was never a dull moment, Mark made great on the fly adjustments as needed and kept the party going.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jessica G

Chris Jackson was our DJ for our wedding. He went above and beyond for us on our special day. Prior to our wedding he took the time to meet with us twice and had several email and phone conversations answering questions and helping us plan our music exactly how we wanted it. The... Read More day of, he arrived early, dressed and acted very professionally, knew exactly where to set everything up, and read the crowd perfectly to know exactly what music to play next. He played all of the songs on our request list and none of the songs we asked him not to play. He also okay-ed certain song requests with me if he was not sure it was something I was going to like. I could not have been been happier with our DJ choice. If you need a DJ for your next event or for your wedding, Chris is your man!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ashleigh D

DJ Chris was perfect for our special day! We enjoy a wide variety of music and Chris made sure everything we wanted was played! We received so many compliments on how great Chris was with setting the mood for each aspect of our day! The best part was he kept everyone dancing the... Read More whole night! He gave great input on the length of our dances and helped modify some of the songs for us. I highly recommend DJ Chris and Titus Touch!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kelly S

We had DJ Chris this past weekend and cannot say enough great things! Prior to our wedding Chris connected with me on an hour long phone call to iron out all of our wedding details and requests. He made sure anything we envisioned was possible and was honestly just fantastic and... Read More easy to work with. We had guests of all ages and they all raved about our music and DJ! Our last 5 songs were probably the most fun part of our wedding - DJ Chris knocked it out of the park!!! Thank you, Chris!! You made our wedding a blast and we are so glad we chose Titus Touch Music!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jackie H

We used DJ Chris for our September wedding and he was great! He kept the energy of the music up throughout the night and our guests out on the dance floor. i would highly recommend Titus Touch Music for your wedding especially if you want to have a giant dance party!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kris K

Attentive, professional, organized! DJ Tutus will make your wedding soundtrack a reality. He got everyone out on the dance floor and made sure the bride and groom were happy! Hire DJ Titus, you will spend the night grooving to sweet tunes!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Whitney M

Titus touch is a wonderful Dj! He is very responsive and was great with returning my many emails! Choosing him was the right idea,as he blended our song choices together so well, especially the ceremony music. I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out, we had a... Read More wonderful night with great music and a very friendly face as our Dj! I would recommend Titus and his team to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kendra N

Titus was absolutely amazing! He was extremely easy to work with, and always responded promptly to any emails/calls, leading up to the big day. He seemed to know exactly what we were looking for which was no easy task, and he was able to really read what kind of music would get... Read More the crowd on the dance floor. This is all on top of him being the nicest person ever :) We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Laura E

Antwaun absolutely made our wedding day! Our dance floor was packed the entire time. Throughout the entire planning process he was always available to chat with us, mix songs, and offer suggestions when we asked. He even surprised my husband and I with the opportunity to test... Read More out our skills behind the booth. My husband loved beatboxing for all our guests haha. If you want to have a great time, grab your dancing shoes and make sure to call Titus Touch and request our favorite guy, Antwaun!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Amber S

Thank you so much Dj Mark! Everyone had a blast at our wedding including us. He played everything I asked including special dedications for my parents who never got to dance when they got married and a funny song for the person who got us together. Even though it was a chilly... Read More night people were out on the dance floor having a great time. Titus Touch and Mark saved the day when my original Dj canceled 7 weeks out. Mark was so patient with me while I was figuring out my songs and got them to him excactaly 2 weeks out. They also were so reasonable compaired to other Djs in the area even having their pricing right on their web site. I was so streesed at the end planning a wedding in 4 months but when the day came it was amazing. Don't be like me and wait 15 1/2 years to do it but when you do call Titus Touch!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Kristen K

We used Titus Touch music for our wedding last weekend and Had DJ Brenden! He kept our guests highly entertained and did a great job playing all of our requested songs. Titus was always quickly responsive to emails and it was great to have the music worksheet so far in advance... Read More for us early planners. Having a call with brenden a week before also helped to calm our nerves about the entertainment portion of our special day. Great value for Titus Touch Music! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 D C

We were referred to Titus Touch Music by our wedding coordinator. From the very first day I spoke with Titus I knew my fiancé and I would make the selection. Titus is very professional and explained all of his services. Our Wedding Day was on 8/19/17 and we were so pleased to... Read More have Patrick McDonald as our DJ. He was highly recommended by Titus himself. During the musical selection process Patrick was very attentive and provided great feedback to the music we wanted played during the reception. Patrick did an extraordinary job! All of our guests loved the music and had so much fun. The guests created more than 3 "Soul Train" lines throughout the night. What a great time had by all. Immediately, following the ceremony my husband and I were whisked away to have a first look of the ballroom before guests arrived. Upon entering the ballroom Patrick greeted us Mr. & Mrs. Curry, which we thought was a nice touch. We were excited to meet him as well. I highly recommend Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services for your wedding. Beyond 5 Star Service!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Bre S

Titus did an amazing job!! We got married 9-2-17 and he was our dj! All of our guest enjoyed his music and we had so many ask who was the dj!!! He turned out rainy wedding day into a great day, we forgot it was raining because we were having such a great time. Thank you for... Read More being so easy to work with and quick at responding. You truly made our wedding special!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Bre S

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Tessie P

Titus was AWESOME from beginning to end. When we first found him and spoke with him, we knew we wanted him as our DJ. He had so much energy and understood what we wanted for our day. I was late getting our agenda to him because of other life circumstances that happened very... Read More close to our wedding, but he got everything together and confirmed it all in just a few days. He nailed all of our bridal party members' names and played all of our requests. He even came out and busted some moves for us! So fun - would HIGHLY recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Paul H

As many of you know, being the bride or the groom, the wedding day can be a bit of a blur. A few things will stick out, though, and you'll remember them--a kind word from a friend you haven't seen in years, the dance with your mom or dad where you tripped, or the way those... Read More gourmet pigs-in-blankets tasted that you spent hours convincing your fiancee to leave on the menu. On our wedding day, one of the people that I remember from "the blur" is our DJ from Titus Touch, Mark. I quickly noticed his professionalism, energy, and leadership. From the moment we lined up outside the reception entrance to when we said goodbye, Mark kept us on schedule, was flexible with our changing cake-cutting time, and never played one of those awful Lana Del Rey dance remixes. In fact, he stuck (almost religiously) to our "white list", which was refreshing and much-appreciated. Thanks, Mark. You earned your tip.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Colby H

6 stars for DJ Chris! He filled all of our wants and needs. The only problem of the night, people did not want to leave the dance floor! He gave a great variety of songs that kept things moving. He was able to read the crowd and pleased every generation! We are so happy we chose... Read More Titus Touch. I got so many compliments on the DJ because it made the night. Thank you Chris for the awesome time!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Daisy M

We had DJ Chris and he was an incredible DJ and I highly recommend him! Chris was so nice and accommodating leading up to the wedding. He was very responsive via email and text the week of! He helped make sure all the bases were covered and I really appreciated that. I had a... Read More lot of very specific spanish songs that aren't easy to find and Chris did it and nailed it! We felt like he was able to balance the music between spanish music to modern english songs and also respect the songs that I didn't want played. He was so friendly and I felt like he put a lot of energy and effort in making the evening special! I also want to point out that I felt like DJ Chris was also really helpful to our photographer in helping round up the crowd for certain pictures. I have a crazy family and DJ Chris handled a 200 person wedding with ease. The setup and lighting was outstanding. He was on time and professional and there isn't anything that I would change. Working with Titus Touch was fantastic and I did and will continue to recommend them and DJ Chris for future weddings. DJ Chris was amazing, we had an absolute blast and so many of our friends also commented on how much the liked the music. Music was 1 of the most important elements to my wedding and I'm really happy that DJ Chris made everything come together. Thank you Chris!!! We had so much fun!!!! - Mr. & Mrs. Cobb

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Corinne D

Dj Titus was the best part of our wedding, from the ceremony to the reception. He is professional at the same time makes you feel like he knew you for years. I will recommend Titus Touch for all your dj services. Thanks again Titus for making our day feel so special!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 LaJuana B

We had an awesome experience working with DJ Chris for our wedding! From the initial contact and throughout, DJ Chris was professional, down-to-earth, flexible, and offered great suggestions for feature songs. On the day of, the uplighting and gobo were set up beautifully. The... Read More music played during dinner and dancing was awesome and just what we wanted. DJ Chris read the crowd well and played tasteful music that kept the dance floor full with people of all ages. We could not have asked for a better experience. DJ Chris, thanks for doing what you do with style and class. You rock!

Titus A. Huyghue

My name is Titus A. Huyghue, owner of Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services. Growing up, music and dancing always played a major role in my life. Many of my good friends were DJ's, and I was invited to their parties to get everyone else out on the dance floor! Well things haven't changed much, except now I am that DJ! My sincere goal in starting this company was to change the expectation of what a DJ should be all about! More than just pushing 'play' on a laptop, we serve as MC's, assist in coordination of events, provide the right energy needed, and always remain true PROFESSIONALS!