We Give Your Wedding Reception The Right TOUCH!

We are a Professional DJ Company currently serving MD, DC, VA, PA, DE and NJ. We offer DJ services, photo booth, drapery backdrop and various lighting options that can really enhance your event experience. Please read our reviews from past clients and see how we can be the right TOUCH for your wedding reception!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

MD, DC, VA, PA, DE, NJ (443) 699-9191

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Amanda M

Titus did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He kept the dance floor alive all night! There wasn't one moment when the dance floor was even close to being empty! He came out from behind the DJ booth and helped the crowd with some of the dances that they might not know! He is so... Read More personable and kind and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married, having a birthday party, or having any sort of celebration! His options for packages are very clear and the pricing is the best. Thanks so much for making our day extra special!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Brianna M

Best DJ ever! Titus did a phenomenal job for my wedding. His energy lights up the whole room and makes everybody so comfortable. He really listens to yours needs and what you want for your big day. He's very professional and organized and overall just so much fun! He knows how... Read More to adapt to everyone's likes and tastes when it comes to music and he made everybody at my wedding so comfortable that everybody wanted to dance! There were guests at my wedding who I know hated dancing but because of the energy they couldn't help but to dance! We also had the photo booth, hands down the best. Everybody had a blast with the props and taking silly pictures, and making memories. Titus sent me and my now husband a link so we can see all of the pictures from that day and we loved being able to see all of our guests having so much fun! If your looking for a DJ look no further then Titus. Like I said he is the best of the best. Thank you so much Titus you the man!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Rochelle J

We had DJ Patrick McDonald for our wedding on September 24th this year. He was awesome! Once we had the questionnaire completed, he had everything else set! His mixes were great and he interacted so well with our friends and family. Truly remarkable and unforgettable. Thanks... Read More again Pat!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Emily T

Music is so important at a wedding and we're so glad we went with Titus Touch. DJ Aaron was great to work with. He took the time to have conversations with us leading up to the wedding to ensure we were on the same page and that he delivered what we were looking for. He played... Read More all of our requested songs and did a great job keeping the fun vibe going. It was a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Monica O

Titus Touch DJ services is the BEST at what they do. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone, without hesitation. The minute we started working with Titus it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial meeting you could really... Read More tell how much he cared about making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it actually made it fun. Titus kept the dance floor packed the whole night and everyone dancing. The day was perfect, and the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL. We have been receiving messages from people about how much fun they had. We also had the photobooth which guest enjoyed and the photobooth attendant was also top notch. Titus, you were the absolute best! If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor and book Titus Touch.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jen S

We had an amazing experience with DJ Chris at Titus Touch Music. DJ Chris was professional, well organized, and incredibly flexible. He was so easy to work with and always responded to questions via call, text, and email. Now, most of you are thinking, that is great, but how... Read More was the music. First off, your DJ is the life of your party and DJ Chris took our party to the next level. We had everyone on the dance floor and we were rocking! A ton of guests commented on how awesome our DJ was. DJ Chris was able to get a feel of the room and catered to the people who were dancing all while providing songs that would get people who wouldn't normally dance on the floor. I honestly wish I had another excuse to hire DJ Chris again, as we had so much fun with him. DJ Chris is a true professional and a extremely gifted DJ. DJ Chris if you are reading this, you are the man!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Laura B

Titus did an amazing job with everything. He kept the dance floor busy all night which was exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Valencia F

This was a wonderful company to work with. We used Dj Chris, he came early to set up, the guest loved the music, and the photobooth was a hit! I would definitely use him again.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Anna K

Would highly highly highly recommend Titus Touch for your wedding or any event! DJ Brenden was awesome...he took the time to call us prior to the wedding and go through every aspect of the day to make sure everything would run smoothly. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to... Read More the dinner and reception everything was perfect thanks to Brenden. Titus and Andrew did a great job with the photo booth and our friends and family members told us how much fun they had with it! Thank you so much for making our wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Heather H

Titus delivered a 5 Star performance for our wedding! He was professional from the very start through the very end, providing a grooving atmosphere for our guests to continue busting moves all night long. If we had to do this all over again, we'd certainly choose Titus a second... Read More time around.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 James B

DJ Mark handled our ceremony and reception. The most important aspect of our wedding was the "party" atmosphere, and DJ Mark delivered. When my wife and I were selecting our vendors we had a limited budget for everything so we were left to focus our money on what we felt was... Read More most important. Having an awesome "party" was our top priority, so we decided to spend the money to get a "top-of-the-line" DJ. That's exactly what we got with DJ Mark through Titus Touch Music. He was an excellent MC and DJ. He kept the ENTIRE room dancing all night long. He was very professional, looked good, and had excellent music choices. For much of our wedding we left the music up to him and relied on his experience and expertise to choose good music. He clearly has both. He chose very appropriate and trendy music for each part of the ceremony and reception. In conclusion, I would recommend DJ Mark to anyone looking for a professional top-notch DJ who wants their wedding to be the best party of their life.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Heather L

Titus was the ultimate professional. He always responded to our emails right away, called promptly at the scheduled time for our walk through review, and showed up many hours before the ceremony to set up and make sure everything was perfect. He was the perfect DJ for our... Read More wedding, kept it classy from the ceremony through dinner, then had everyone dancing for 3 hours straight. He is the MAN!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Samantha d

Titus got friends and family together like no other!! People we didn't even think would get out there and dance did! His online music management services were crazy easy to use- he honored every wish we had on our special day and found some songs we didn't think he'd be able to... Read More get with ease. Perfect balance of professional and fun. Please take it from us- YOU WANT THIS GUY AT YOUR WEDDING!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Serena F

Fantastic! Titus (the owner) and Chris (our DJ) were fantastic to work with! We had a multicultural wedding and Chris was able to play music everyone enjoyed. He also was very open to learning more about our cultural traditions and helped with the execution! We were married at... Read More The Radnor Hotel and Chris provided us with uplifting that was beautiful! I'm going to recommend them to everyone. I also appreciated the logistics of working with them-payment was easy to take care of and they had a variety of packages available.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Emily G

I don't know where to begin. There are so many good things to say about Titus and DJ Chris and I couldn't be more grateful to have found them. Of all the DJs I screened for my wedding, Titus was the most personable and straightforward. A terrific conversationalist, really. The... Read More packages offered on his website are concise and prices are clearly listed (and modest!), which did a lot to simplify the planning process. That's really this team's goal: to give you and your guests the best experience possible. Each and every interaction I had with DJ Chris was a reaffirmation of his commitment to that end. My first call, Chris took while suffering a bad flu. Despite the bug's best efforts, Chris was warm, charming and inspired my complete confidence in his philosophy of work. DJ Chris's performance on our wedding day exceeded expectation. He had the right versions of all the peculiar music we chose for our Self-Uniting ceremony. He helped us settle on a reception schedule and was a total pro when corralling our boisterous wedding party for introductions. He rolled with our nonsense even when I'm sure it was an inconvenience. The reception itself was astounding. We were overjoyed to see so many couples, young and old, out on the dance floor together. It was like electromagnetism, the way he drew our friends and family out from their seats. I saw people dance whom, after knowing them for all or most of my life, I had never seen dance before. At the greatest party I've ever been to, celebrating our marriage with the best friend I've ever had, moments like those were priceless. Thank you, Chris, for giving us that.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Ariel S

We got married on march 25, 2017 and Titus did an absolutely AMAZING job!!!! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better dj. We had nothing but compliments about him and several had almost every person in attendance (over 150) on the dance floor dancing! Would recommend him to... Read More anyone, he did AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017

DJ Chris was excellent! He kept the flow of our wedding reception smooth and made all the announcements on time. He kept everyone on the dance floor with good music. I would definitely recommend DJ Chris! He's the man!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Rachel H

DJ Titus is the best! He was a joy to work with leading up to our wedding—always responded to emails and calls quickly and was attentive to all of our needs. The music on the day of was great and he kept the party going until the very end.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Tana A

Words cannot truly describe just how AMAZING Titus is. From the first conversation that we had, I knew that he was our guy. He was so professional and so much fun! I felt like I was talking to an old friend that is just how relatable he is. His skills as a DJ?! People are still... Read More raving about the fact that we were on the dance the entire night. By entire night I mean people were dancing even while dinner was being served that's how amazing he is. Titus is hands-down, no question phenomenal and I would choose him again. In case you cannot tell, I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Ella B

Jesse was our DJ for our wedding- he was professional, super easy to communicate with, provided great advice....would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Molly H

Not only was Titus professional, incredibly helpful, a timely communicator and easy to work with, but he made our wedding night absolutely perfect. He played the perfect songs and had the dance floor PACKED literally the entire night. I cannot thank him enough for keeping us and... Read More our guests dancing the all night!!! Highest of praises!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Diana M

We are still receiving compliments on how great Titus was. He had all of the songs we requested, even more specific ones such as the Pennsylvania Polka! Our guests who requested songs, were happy to hear their requests!. Titus worked so well with the photographers and other... Read More staff by making announcements about specific pictures when requested. He made our party! He was great with his time management too in order to keep the wedding going in a timely fashion. He offers a very convenient online system to request songs and payment, which made the wedding planning process easier.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kelsey G

A little over a year ago I was scouring this website reading endless reviews of DJs and decided that DJ Titus had to be it just based on the high volume of people who had written such glowing reviews. So I'm going to be honest here, because when I was reading through these... Read More reviews this is what I would have liked to know: Everything about the process was great and everyone had a great time on the dance floor. People were definitely dancing all night long. I am giving 4 stars for a few reasons that likely went unnoticed to everyone else, but bothered myself and the groom. For one, there were significant misses from our "must play" list and I was very frustrated with the song choices being the same. damn. songs. you hear at every wedding. "Low", "Get Low", "Don't Stop Believin" and then what felt like a million songs from the 80s..which the majority of our guests were under 30. Our wedding was on NYE and the biggest blunder was at midnight, when I had asked for a song to be specifically played so that the beat dropped at midnight. Instead, the song came IN on the beat drop and there was a super awkward minute of confusion on the dance floor to countdown to the New Year. I tried very hard during the process to just TRUST the choices that would be made and not be too controlling. The lesson here is that I should have been WAY more specific and hands on in the selection. So if there are any picky future brides out there reading this, please know that Titus is extremely professional and offers an amazing service, but I wish I had given more details/demands.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Kari D

We had DJ Chris for our New Year's eve wedding and we can't say enough good things about him. He was professional and helpful planning up to the wedding and captured exactly what we wanted for our reception. Our guests were extremely complimentary. You won't find anyone better.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Luc G

Titus did anot awesome job keeping the party alive and moving ! Excellent job my man !

Titus A. Huyghue

My name is Titus A. Huyghue, owner of Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services. Growing up, music and dancing always played a major role in my life. Many of my good friends were DJ's, and I was invited to their parties to get everyone else out on the dance floor! Well things haven't changed much, except now I am that DJ! My sincere goal in starting this company was to change the expectation of what a DJ should be all about! More than just pushing 'play' on a laptop, we serve as MC's, assist in coordination of events, provide the right energy needed, and always remain true PROFESSIONALS!