We Give Your Wedding Reception The Right TOUCH!

We are a Professional DJ Company currently serving MD, DC, VA, PA, DE and NJ. We offer DJ services, photo booth, drapery backdrop and various lighting options that can really enhance your event experience. Please read our reviews from past clients and see how we can be the right TOUCH for your wedding reception!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Amanda M

Titus did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He kept the dance floor alive all night! There wasn't one moment when the dance floor was even close to being empty! He came out from behind the DJ booth and helped the crowd with some of the dances that they might not know! He is so... Read More personable and kind and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married, having a birthday party, or having any sort of celebration! His options for packages are very clear and the pricing is the best. Thanks so much for making our day extra special!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Brianna M

Best DJ ever! Titus did a phenomenal job for my wedding. His energy lights up the whole room and makes everybody so comfortable. He really listens to yours needs and what you want for your big day. He's very professional and organized and overall just so much fun! He knows how... Read More to adapt to everyone's likes and tastes when it comes to music and he made everybody at my wedding so comfortable that everybody wanted to dance! There were guests at my wedding who I know hated dancing but because of the energy they couldn't help but to dance! We also had the photo booth, hands down the best. Everybody had a blast with the props and taking silly pictures, and making memories. Titus sent me and my now husband a link so we can see all of the pictures from that day and we loved being able to see all of our guests having so much fun! If your looking for a DJ look no further then Titus. Like I said he is the best of the best. Thank you so much Titus you the man!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Rochelle J

We had DJ Patrick McDonald for our wedding on September 24th this year. He was awesome! Once we had the questionnaire completed, he had everything else set! His mixes were great and he interacted so well with our friends and family. Truly remarkable and unforgettable. Thanks... Read More again Pat!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Corinne D

Dj Titus was the best part of our wedding, from the ceremony to the reception. He is professional at the same time makes you feel like he knew you for years. I will recommend Titus Touch for all your dj services. Thanks again Titus for making our day feel so special!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 LaJuana B

We had an awesome experience working with DJ Chris for our wedding! From the initial contact and throughout, DJ Chris was professional, down-to-earth, flexible, and offered great suggestions for feature songs. On the day of, the uplighting and gobo were set up beautifully. The... Read More music played during dinner and dancing was awesome and just what we wanted. DJ Chris read the crowd well and played tasteful music that kept the dance floor full with people of all ages. We could not have asked for a better experience. DJ Chris, thanks for doing what you do with style and class. You rock!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Catlin M

I'm so glad we picked Titus Touch. DJ Chris did our wedding and he was great. He even set up on two floors. The company is very transparent about its packages, and doesn't trying to nickel and dime you. We had a skype consultation before signing a contract and were... Read More assigned DJ Chris. We interacted with Chris several times before the wedding to confirm the timelines and talk about the kinds of music we wanted. They aren't judgmental about the music you want to hear. Everyone had a great time dancing and there wasn't a single song played that I wasn't happy to hear. Pick Titus Touch and you won't have to worry about whether your guests will have a good time (they will).

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Caitie L

DJ Titus is a pleasure to work with from beginning to end and made the music planning aspect of a wedding very easy. Guests enjoyed the playlist and his dance skills and boogied the night away! This is the third wedding he has DJ-ed at in our family and we can't wait until the... Read More next family wedding to see him again :)

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Mary D

Titus did a great job at our wedding! He was very easy to communicate with and seemingly effortlessly kept the flow of our wedding reception. We would recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ who will get the party started and keep it going the entire night!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Mary D

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Amanda C

Titus Touch was amazing! Every step of the process was handled with professionalism and care and we truly appreciated that DJ Titus not only planned with us before our wedding, but continued to check on us throughout the day and evening itself (to make sure we were comfortable,... Read More on track/on schedule, etc). We felt completely supported and were able to focus on enjoying ourselves because the music was handled, and we didn't have to worry about it. And on top of it all, DJ Titus has such a great personality - he was a part of the party, and everything we wanted in a DJ! You absolutely won't regret going with Titus Touch!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Danielle K

Mark was very pleasant and tried to get all of the wedding reception "must-do's" over with as quickly as he could. My only criticism was that almost all of our "Must have" songs played during dinner, so we couldn't enjoy dancing to them. However, he kept the party going all... Read More night-- every guest was on the dance floor having a great time!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexis A

We loved TitusTouch! We had DJ Chris and he was tons of fun. There were a few hiccups along the way that bothered us that could have been avoided though. The biggest was the fact that the handheld microphone for the ceremony cut out multiple times, causing the guests to miss... Read More parts. The other thing that frustrated us was that he did not properly announce the cake cutting and both of our parents missed the whole thing. But like I said, small things that could have been avoided. Other than these we had a wonderful time and had lots of guests ask for his information. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Reginald S

Patrick McDonald served as our DJ for our July 7th wedding at Maymont Park. He was absolutely amazing! From the first contact until we left our reception, Patrick was not only attentive to our needs but also responsive to our requests. Our family and friends danced the entire... Read More reception. We had a ball! Thanks so much for helping to make our wedding and reception a day to remember!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Tim L

We had DJ Chris from Titus Touch just DJ our wedding on Saturday night. I couldn't have asked for a better time! Chris was amazing. He checked in with us throughout the whole process. I felt very comfortable that he was on top of everything. I know how hard it is to choose all... Read More the vendors for your big day and I can confidently say that choosing Titus touch was one of the best choices we made!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Dani C

We used Titus Touch for our wedding, and were very impressed. Aaron was so easy and flexible to work with. He took the time to learn about us and the music we enjoyed. He had everyone out on the dance floor dancing and having a good time throughout the whole night. He was quick... Read More to adapt to not ideal weather, and helped us to keep things moving when we got behind schedule for the evening. He knew exactly what songs to play at the right time! He made our special day that much more perfect.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Stephanie G

DJ Chris did an awesome job with our wedding music. He had a great variety and our guests had a great time dancing the night away.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Doug P

We had DJ Mark and he was the BEST DJ I have ever experienced at a wedding! Since it was my wedding I cannot express how relieved I was to see his attention to detail, sensitivity to the moment (how the crowd was reacting), and the ability to be flexible in the moment and change... Read More songs based on the crowd. We all danced and had a GREAT time thanks to Mark and the Titus Touch company. Thank you Mark and Titus!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Colleen D

DJ Aaron was a pleasure to work with! He was so helpful during the planning process, and it was so easy to communicate with him. Aaron did an amazing job throughout our entire wedding. He was so enthusiastic, and kept everyone dancing the whole night! His passion and expertise... Read More were evident, and countless guests commented on how great he was! He was a HUGE part in making my wedding so much fun. I am so glad we went with Titus Touch, and I would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Samantha T

Thank you very much! Brenden was FANTASTIC!!!! He took what I said I wanted, what Jamie said he wanted & read the guests so perfectly. It's not easy to put country, old school rock & roll and wedding dance music together. He made it look so easy. He arrived super early to set... Read More up with multiple locations, was so approachable, and he always looked out at jamie or I for subtle hints... like me and my fathers dance, it was the point in the song I was ok with stopping it and I happened to just turn my head to try and get his attention he saw me right away and just smiled & moved on the the next dance with jamie and his mom. The party was non stop. He had everyone out on the dance floor and I am still having people call me and tell me how much fun they had that night. Please tell him again he was amazing and thank him for me a million times over. I would use him any day for my parties, I can not say enough great things about him.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Allison H

DJ Aaron was WONDERFUL to work with for our wedding on May 20! From the first meeting to the wedding everything was very smooth and easy to schedule. Very flexible, knew all the best songs to play, and had everyone dancing the WHOLE night!! You won't regret booking Titus Touch!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Katharine P

Mark was the dj for our wedding and did a fantastic job! He was very professional and coordinated with our venue to ensure that everything ran smoothly. Highly recommend Titus Touch!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Leah A

We highly recommend Titus! He was very accommodating and flexible. When an issue arose he was quick to fix the problem. Overall our experience with Titus was excellent. We would highly recommend him for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Emily T

Music is so important at a wedding and we're so glad we went with Titus Touch. DJ Aaron was great to work with. He took the time to have conversations with us leading up to the wedding to ensure we were on the same page and that he delivered what we were looking for. He played... Read More all of our requested songs and did a great job keeping the fun vibe going. It was a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Monica O

Titus Touch DJ services is the BEST at what they do. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone, without hesitation. The minute we started working with Titus it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial meeting you could really... Read More tell how much he cared about making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it actually made it fun. Titus kept the dance floor packed the whole night and everyone dancing. The day was perfect, and the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL. We have been receiving messages from people about how much fun they had. We also had the photobooth which guest enjoyed and the photobooth attendant was also top notch. Titus, you were the absolute best! If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor and book Titus Touch.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jen S

We had an amazing experience with DJ Chris at Titus Touch Music. DJ Chris was professional, well organized, and incredibly flexible. He was so easy to work with and always responded to questions via call, text, and email. Now, most of you are thinking, that is great, but how... Read More was the music. First off, your DJ is the life of your party and DJ Chris took our party to the next level. We had everyone on the dance floor and we were rocking! A ton of guests commented on how awesome our DJ was. DJ Chris was able to get a feel of the room and catered to the people who were dancing all while providing songs that would get people who wouldn't normally dance on the floor. I honestly wish I had another excuse to hire DJ Chris again, as we had so much fun with him. DJ Chris is a true professional and a extremely gifted DJ. DJ Chris if you are reading this, you are the man!

Titus A. Huyghue

My name is Titus A. Huyghue, owner of Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services. Growing up, music and dancing always played a major role in my life. Many of my good friends were DJ's, and I was invited to their parties to get everyone else out on the dance floor! Well things haven't changed much, except now I am that DJ! My sincere goal in starting this company was to change the expectation of what a DJ should be all about! More than just pushing 'play' on a laptop, we serve as MC's, assist in coordination of events, provide the right energy needed, and always remain true PROFESSIONALS!