We Give Your Wedding Reception The Right TOUCH!

We are a Professional DJ Company currently serving MD, DC, VA, PA, DE and NJ. We offer DJ services, photo booth, drapery backdrop and various lighting options that can really enhance your event experience. Please read our reviews from past clients and see how we can be the right TOUCH for your wedding reception!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Amanda M

Titus did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He kept the dance floor alive all night! There wasn't one moment when the dance floor was even close to being empty! He came out from behind the DJ booth and helped the crowd with some of the dances that they might not know! He is so... Read More personable and kind and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married, having a birthday party, or having any sort of celebration! His options for packages are very clear and the pricing is the best. Thanks so much for making our day extra special!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Brianna M

Best DJ ever! Titus did a phenomenal job for my wedding. His energy lights up the whole room and makes everybody so comfortable. He really listens to yours needs and what you want for your big day. He's very professional and organized and overall just so much fun! He knows how... Read More to adapt to everyone's likes and tastes when it comes to music and he made everybody at my wedding so comfortable that everybody wanted to dance! There were guests at my wedding who I know hated dancing but because of the energy they couldn't help but to dance! We also had the photo booth, hands down the best. Everybody had a blast with the props and taking silly pictures, and making memories. Titus sent me and my now husband a link so we can see all of the pictures from that day and we loved being able to see all of our guests having so much fun! If your looking for a DJ look no further then Titus. Like I said he is the best of the best. Thank you so much Titus you the man!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Rochelle J

We had DJ Patrick McDonald for our wedding on September 24th this year. He was awesome! Once we had the questionnaire completed, he had everything else set! His mixes were great and he interacted so well with our friends and family. Truly remarkable and unforgettable. Thanks... Read More again Pat!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Alison H

We don't even feel like 5 stars is enough to express how great of a job Titus did as our wedding dj! From the time he got to our venue to the final song of the night everything ran completely smooth and everyone had such a great time! We couldn't be happier with Titus touch... Read More dj!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Jess N

My husband and I worked with DJ Titus throughout our wedding planning process, and from the start, he was always so friendly and communicative. We knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding after a few minutes of talking with him! His services were very reasonably priced, and he... Read More offered everything we wanted! We loved the ease of his online music catalog to request songs before our wedding and make payments online. At our wedding, he played the music we requested and kept everyone dancing the night away! He has a fun personality, which made him the perfect MC! We highly recommend DJ Titus for your wedding DJ!!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Michelle O

Titus did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony and reception. From our first point of contact, he was so professional and flexible! He quickly responded to my emails and helped guide me through the planning process. At the reception, he kept the dance floor going. I loved... Read More that he wasn't dragging people out of their chairs and he wasn't your typical cheesy DJ. All of our guests raved about Titus. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Vicki E

We met with Titus and were so impressed with his organization and professionalism. DJ Chris was the DJ on our wedding day. He met with us months before our wedding to get to know us and then again as the event approached. Our biggest request was that he keep the dance floor... Read More packed all night, and he did just that! He played such a variety of music that every single person at our wedding was able to hear a favorite! Chris also took the time to learn how to pronounce the names of each person in the wedding party and made sure that nothing was forgotten! He was able to read the room perfectly whether it was coming from us or another guest in the room. He didn't miss a beat! Thanks so much, DJ Chris! We had a fabulous time.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Stacy S

Mark was the DJ for our wedding and I could not have been happier with the services from start to finish. When I first met with Mark and Titus everything was very clear and they make the process less stressful, which is nice with planning a wedding :) I knew after I met with... Read More them that I had made the right decision. Mark did both the ceremony and reception and it was flawless. During the reception he helped things flow smoothly and kept us on track. Above all else, the music throughout the night was a great mix and everyone had a blast...the dance floor was never empty! I can speak for myself and I danced the night away! Thank you all for your contribution on the best day of my life :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Caitlin M

Titus was fantastic!! He did a great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. I was so pleased with his service. He's very flexible to work with whatever you'd like. I'd highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017

Titus is an amazing DJ, he’s knowledgeable of all the latest music and has a keen ear for what music goes well together. He’s also aware of the dance floor and is flexible enough to change up music and always keep the dance floor full and the people happy. He made my wedding one... Read More to remember from start to finish

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Alyson L

DJ Titus did an amazing job with our wedding on October 7th! The music from both the ceremony and reception were perfect! Titus really knew how to read my guests in order to play the best music to get everyone on the dance floor! There was never a time when the dance floor... Read More was empty! My guests also raved about Titus and complimented on how fun and high energy our wedding was! Our big day was perfect! Thank you Titus!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Emily L

We had DJ Chris for our Wedding November 4th and he was amazing. He made my life easier with helping me pick song and always got back to me right away! He also took over the timeline after my day of coordinator left and kept everything happy and dancing. Could not have asked for... Read More a better DJ! We will absolutely be recommending him to all of our friends and family

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jessie Y

From the walk down the aisle to the very last dance....perfection. Titus is absolutely amazing! Everything we asked for was so effortlessly accommodated. He truly listened to what we envisioned for our day and delivered all of it and then some!! We had a range of generations at... Read More our wedding and EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire reception....The music truly brought the evening and guests together. We also highly recommend the Photo Booth! Our guests LOVED the props and leaving little memories for us! We have an amazing album now to look back on and catch all the moments of laughter and enjoyment. We could not have asked for anything better. Thank you thank you thank you Titus.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Hannah V

We had DJ Chris for our wedding and he was a blast. Our first DJ bailed on us and Chris swooped in to save the day. He was in contact up to my wedding to discuss music and preferences during the ceremony and reception. He even hit a deer and continued to have car trouble but... Read More made it to our wedding early enough to get everything set up for cocktail hour, reception, and ceremony. The music was perfect and everyone was dancing all night. He even took requests from our guests.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sarah L

Titus was the BEST DJ we could have ever asked for! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and ensured my husband and I had the best time. He made sure our entrance was perfect, and he mixed our music choices to guarantee everyone there heard something they loved. His... Read More online music selection tool made it incredibly easy for us to create our own unique playlist, and Titus' set-up at our wedding was elegant and professional. We will absolutely be recommending him to all of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Tiffany B

DJ Chris was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him for any event. He listened to our requests, made suggestions, and made sure that our wedding guests were up and dancing the entire time.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kate D

Mark did a fantastic job working our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! He kept everyone dancing, mixing in as many of the requested songs we had while also providing a tremendous variety that guests of all ages enjoyed. He even went above and beyond for our first dance song... Read More by cutting it up a little per our request and none of the guests were the wiser. Mark and Titus Touch enhanced our wedding day and made it memorable for all the right reasons.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Nathan C

DJ Mark was fantastic. We had several last minute adjustments to our agenda and he was accommodating to all. There was never a dull moment, Mark made great on the fly adjustments as needed and kept the party going.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jessica G

Chris Jackson was our DJ for our wedding. He went above and beyond for us on our special day. Prior to our wedding he took the time to meet with us twice and had several email and phone conversations answering questions and helping us plan our music exactly how we wanted it. The... Read More day of, he arrived early, dressed and acted very professionally, knew exactly where to set everything up, and read the crowd perfectly to know exactly what music to play next. He played all of the songs on our request list and none of the songs we asked him not to play. He also okay-ed certain song requests with me if he was not sure it was something I was going to like. I could not have been been happier with our DJ choice. If you need a DJ for your next event or for your wedding, Chris is your man!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ashleigh D

DJ Chris was perfect for our special day! We enjoy a wide variety of music and Chris made sure everything we wanted was played! We received so many compliments on how great Chris was with setting the mood for each aspect of our day! The best part was he kept everyone dancing the... Read More whole night! He gave great input on the length of our dances and helped modify some of the songs for us. I highly recommend DJ Chris and Titus Touch!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kelly S

We had DJ Chris this past weekend and cannot say enough great things! Prior to our wedding Chris connected with me on an hour long phone call to iron out all of our wedding details and requests. He made sure anything we envisioned was possible and was honestly just fantastic and... Read More easy to work with. We had guests of all ages and they all raved about our music and DJ! Our last 5 songs were probably the most fun part of our wedding - DJ Chris knocked it out of the park!!! Thank you, Chris!! You made our wedding a blast and we are so glad we chose Titus Touch Music!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jackie H

We used DJ Chris for our September wedding and he was great! He kept the energy of the music up throughout the night and our guests out on the dance floor. i would highly recommend Titus Touch Music for your wedding especially if you want to have a giant dance party!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kris K

Attentive, professional, organized! DJ Tutus will make your wedding soundtrack a reality. He got everyone out on the dance floor and made sure the bride and groom were happy! Hire DJ Titus, you will spend the night grooving to sweet tunes!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Whitney M

Titus touch is a wonderful Dj! He is very responsive and was great with returning my many emails! Choosing him was the right idea,as he blended our song choices together so well, especially the ceremony music. I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out, we had a... Read More wonderful night with great music and a very friendly face as our Dj! I would recommend Titus and his team to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kendra N

Titus was absolutely amazing! He was extremely easy to work with, and always responded promptly to any emails/calls, leading up to the big day. He seemed to know exactly what we were looking for which was no easy task, and he was able to really read what kind of music would get... Read More the crowd on the dance floor. This is all on top of him being the nicest person ever :) We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!!

Titus A. Huyghue

My name is Titus A. Huyghue, owner of Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services. Growing up, music and dancing always played a major role in my life. Many of my good friends were DJ's, and I was invited to their parties to get everyone else out on the dance floor! Well things haven't changed much, except now I am that DJ! My sincere goal in starting this company was to change the expectation of what a DJ should be all about! More than just pushing 'play' on a laptop, we serve as MC's, assist in coordination of events, provide the right energy needed, and always remain true PROFESSIONALS!