Your Personal Elegant, Elite Wedding Entertainment

A premier full service DJ company, Live Music & Event design firm who specializes in boutique style weddings. YOUR WEDDING will be our ONLY WEDDING that day. 25 years of experience & our elite event staff team up to produce your DREAM reception. Make the best it can be, make it a TLC Event.

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

342 Hempstead Ave, Hempstead, NY Long Island & NY City (516) 414-0914

TLC Entertainment Studios

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 kelli b

TLC Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. We used then for our DJ, Photographer and the photo booth. Adrian is great to work with and did an incredible job entertaining our guests. The selection of music was perfect! Adrian played every song on our must have list,... Read More and kept everyone dancing all night. We loved the atmosphere he created at our wedding and we received a lot of compliments from our guests that the music was great. It was a pleasure to work with Adrian and the staff at TLC --my husband and I would highly recommend using them for your wedding!!!!

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Gabrielle

We used Adrian & Craig as our MC/DJ team for our May 9th Wedding and could not be happier! TLC is a house vendor for our venue, Adrian called me and I was blown away by his professionalism and his overall attitude; he truly made me feel like he cared about our wedding day, not... Read More that it was just another day of work for him. They were out of our price range, but after a month of sitting on it and knowing just how important the music is to a wedding, I just knew I had to have TLC. Adrian and I actually never met face to face until about 5 minutes before the wedding began, but I felt like I knew him already! The entire planning process he was extremely helpful with making sure every detail was covered. He was especially great at hearing my ideas, and then giving me his professional opinion on how to go about it and whether or not I should do it. For the actual day of the wedding, I could not be happier! Both Adrian and Craig did an amazing job. All I wished for was for the dance floor to be completely full the entire night- and they did just that. All our guests kept saying they have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding, and for the entire night. Furthermore, they had never seen so many people dancing BEFORE dinner was even served. Adrian did an amazing job keeping the energy high without over stepping or being your typical annoying MC. He interjected when needed, and knew exactly how to get the crowd riled up at the right moment. If that doesn't say enough, I didn't have a voice for three days after the wedding! I could not recommend them higher. They're thorough, professional, and genuinely great people. Stop searching for a DJ, just book them, seriously.

THE BEST !! TLC Entertainment

Reviewed on 2/27/2014

We first heard about TLC Entertainment from the Inn at New Hyde Park as a recommended vendor where our wedding was held in January 2014. We did our own research and read all the reviews online on different sites, they were all amazing and Adrian's name kept coming up. The Inn... Read More told us TLC was an original vendor, and that meant a lot that they still used them. We called and made an appointment and met with Adrian. We hit it off right away. He was honest, professional, extremely likeable and understood what we were looking for. He explained that everyone has different styles that they want and he would figure out exactly what we wanted. You can tell how much passion he has about his job and that is very important. We were worried about getting a DJ at first because we did not want it to be like a sweet sixteen. Adrian explained all the options and what we could do to make it a first class affair with the music. We were so comfortable with him, we did not meet with another company, we booked TLC. A few weeks before the wedding Adrian went over all the options for the music we would like to play. I have to say we did not give him certain songs (which you can), just things like Motown, Top 40, mix of 70's, 80's, 90's, FREESTYLE, etc. We trusted him and we were blown away. The music he put together was off the charts. Even the "background" music was exactly what we were looking for. Everyone keeps telling us "the DJ was unbelievable for any age group". Six weeks later we are still hearing the same thing. Every person, all ages were up dancing and did not stop. We also added a saxophone player (Ruben) and percussionist(Pat)and our Event Host (Chris). We did not know exactly how that would sound but again trusted Adrian and IT WAS AMAZING!!! It sounded like we had Bruce Springsteen's E Street band. We had 200 people at our wedding and enjoyed it. We were on the dance floor all night. I do remember the TLC staff each coming over at the end of the night to thank us for having them at our event. You cannot get more professional then that. We cannot say enough positive things about them, and want to have the party all over again. We recommend them to everyone, book them now!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Denisse R

TLC did an amazing job for our wedding! We worked with Adrian and he did a great job from the music to the entertaining and answering every question we had and email we sent. We got a photo booth with them as well and everyone at the wedding loved it! TLC was a great choice,... Read More thank you so much to the team and especially Adrian!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Diana M

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to work with TLC Entertainment. My husband and I made many appointments and went to many bridal showcases searching for a DJ. When we met Adrian he connected with us immediately and knew exactly what we were looking for. Adrian and his... Read More team are very professional, easy going, friendly and gave great advice. They were never pushy, they really make you feel comfortable. Our wedding was a mix of Latin American and American, TLC was able to blend the two cultures of music seamlessly. We could not have dreamed of a more personable and attentive person to be responsible for the most important day for us; and they handled everything from ceremony music, to the cocktail hour, and reception. The ceremony music was absolutely lovely and fit into the ceremony perfectly. For the cocktail hour Adrian provided us with a professional pianist to play background music on the grand piano, a touch that gave the wedding a unique feel. Our party was dancing all night and our guests had a great time. Adrian really listens to what you want and goes through every detail with expert knowledge; the experience really shows. Adrian and his staff had so many of our guests dancing on the dance floor even my husband's grandparents, that was special. We received many compliments on the wedding music, it was an amazing time. Thank you Adrian, for making our day so great!!! We highly recommend TLC entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Katie C

TLC Entertainment made our wedding day unforgettable. We used them for our DJ and photo booth. Adrian and his staff did an outstanding job!!! Our guests keep talking about what an amazing time they had and how great our DJ was. Everyone was on the dance floor and enjoying... Read More themselves. Adrian honored all of our special requests and made sure all of our must-have songs were played. He and his staff are experienced, friendly, and professional. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend!!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Ilene S

TLC Entertainment did a phenomenal job at our wedding on 11/25/16. We received lots of compliments from our guests regarding the music selection. My husband and I barely sat down! Adrian, and DJ Joey had us and our guests dancing the night away! Shout out to Photobooth Ronald!... Read More He did an awesome job too, and we absolutely loved our photo guest book! Thank you TLC for making our day memorable!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Tiffany D

TLC entertainment is by far the best wedding entertainment company in Long Island. I first met Adrian at a wedding expo only 3-4 before my wedding. I chose him for my DJ and the best decision! He was patient and very helpful being that I was picky with our music genre. Up till... Read More the day before the wedding he was responding to my texts/calls/emails regarding adding and subtracting music. He listened to what I wanted and delivered. I don't think the dance floor was empty except for dinner. Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amanda C

Adrian and everyone at TLC Entertainment made our wedding night the most memorable night of all! We want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for being, hands down, the best entertainment company we could have chosen for our wedding! Everyone also enjoyed the great... Read More photo booth that was provided by TLC! We highly recommend them for any type of event! Thank you all again so much, for such a fun evening! You guys are great!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kenny C

We went to a wedding expo at, The Inn and met Adrian and team (TLC Entertainment). Hands down, 5 stars!!! Adrian was extremely friendly, patient, experienced, and was a huge help, every step of the way. Adrian was our MC and his team Dj'd and provided a photo booth. Adrian had... Read More our guests entertained, laughing and dancing the entire night. Countless number of friends and family members commented on the amazing job, provided by TLC Entertainment. Anyone who needs a DJ for an upcoming event, you will be in GREAT hands with TLC Entertainment. Adrian, you are awesome and thank you for all that you did. Kenny & Kimi

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Michael W

My husband and I could not have been happier with a DJ company. Adrian and his employees were the nicest people to work with and were so helpful throughout the planning process. We were lucky enough to get a package set up including the DJ, steel drum band for cocktail hour,... Read More photographers, videographer, and photobooth all for one price. Adrian took care of all of the important details necessary to make our day special. From the moment we booked these services to the day after the wedding we had no problems and were so thankful. Almost every single guest at our wedding complimented the music choices, volume and even the emcees involvement. Our wedding was PERFECT and we could not recommend anyone more highly than we do TLC Entertainment.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Nereida R

Adrian and the entire team at tlc are amazing! Our entire wedding planning process went so smoothly. I had day of changes that I forgot to communicate with him and he handled everything well and was able to accommodate at the last minute. We told Adrian to play the music... Read More according to our guests' taste and read the crowd, and DJ Joey D did that perfectly! Everyone was dancing and we received so many compliments afterwards about how much fun everyone had at the party and how great the music was. My husband and I made a last minute decision, (same week as the party!) to have a photo booth and it was the best decision we could've made. We chose the step and repeat and Adrian was able to rush our backdrop so it would be ready in time for the party. It was also a hit! The photo booth attendant, Mark, was very attentive and everything went seamlessly with the booth. Overall it was an amazing experience. We felt extremely confident leaving everything in Adrian's hands and the team did not disappoint. We would definitely recommend tlc to everyone and anyone who asks us! Thank you so much for helping to create an amazing wedding night!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

My wife LaTrece and I, Chris, both strived to give our guest the best possible wedding party they have ever had. This was a huge deal for us and nothing but the best was seriously going to do. LaTrece had done the research and all roads led to TLC DJs and Entertainment.... Read More Nothing but great things said. We met with Adrian, and from the first "Hello" to the final "Thank you from us" to them at the end of the wedding, he has been so accommodating, available for any question (and answering promptly!) and a true pleasure to work with. The wedding? I really am at a loss for the right words to truly express how great it was. Besides the amazing music and perfect moments for eating and the overall structure was perfect. The previously discussed selections all perfectly pulled off. My guest had nothing but amazing things to say about the entertainment that MC Adrian Z, DJ Joey D provided! My @ss was sore!!! TLC really made for an amazing PERFECT wedding! We also had our photography handled by Adrian's team. Nick Sr. & Nick Jr the perfect match for LaTrece and I. Great personalities! Very professional! Very in tuned to traditional but a great eye to add that little extra from the preliminary highlight photos. Really Love Them! Jr. followed me for the prep stages, great guy! Nice talk to make me comfortable when I would probably be a twisted mess. Kudos to you Nick Jr! Nick Sr. was so perfect to get my family to relax, and an eye to catch the little things like the corsage on my Mom's wrong wrist! I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos, It is just over a week and we received highlight photos already and people are loving them! If you are still reading this, TLC are the BEST ever, that's why I give them 5! Their cost was unbeaten by anyone else and they had lesser satisfaction ratings!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Karen L

We used TLC Entertainment for our October 23, 2015 wedding as DJ, lighting and photobooth! They were amazing that night! Everyone was on the dance floor and raved about the entertainment! I enjoyed working with Adrian up until that day! He was always helpful and very... Read More accommodating! I highly recommend them! They were great!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015

TLC Entertainment was an overall and awesome experience, from the initial booking, pre wedding planning and wedding day, everything was great. The DJ played all our favorites and also was able to read the crowd perfectly and play the music accordingly. The Host/Mc is the most... Read More professional and nicest guy you will ever meet, 100% committed to ensuring everyone has a good time. The zap photos and fun photo booth were a hit with the guests. Thanks to Host/Mc Adrian, DJ Craig, Zap photos Jennifer and photo booth attendant Ronald, each of you was above and beyond to make our day extra special. HIGHLY recommend

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Amanda T

Our wedding was a huge success because of TLC, Adrian and his team!! They were a preferred vendor from our reception site, Waters Edge, and we were extremely happy with the entire night! Adrian took our song list and assembled an amazing evening. We gave him an eclectic... Read More list of songs ranging from oldies to classic rock to current popular songs. Adrian and his group played every song in an arrangement that made everyone dance the entire night through. Our dance floor was rarely empty! And our photobooth line was always filled with people excited to take pictures to celebrate the wedding night! I had many nightmares about the music selection going wrong at the wedding but Adrian and his team put my fears to rest and exceeded our expectations! Our wedding was a nonstop dance party! The only complaint from family and guests was how badly their legs ached the next morning from dancing the night away!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jennifer W

Thanks to Adrian, Mark and everyone else at TLC our wedding was perfect. Adrian really took to heart my thousand special requests for music for our special day and it truly set the mood I was looking for. Our photographer, Mark was not just our photographer. I've never done... Read More this whole "get married" thing before and Mark really walked me through the day. When we couldn't get the tiny buttons on my dress to close, it was all hands on deck and Mark tried to help too. He reminded me of things to remember throughout the day, made me laugh and kept my nerves at bay. Each time he'd take a really great shot, he'd sneak me a peak on his camera, I loved that! Now that our lives have calmed down and we are missing all of the celebrating, my husband and I have our photos to look forward to, we just can't wait to see them. Thank you to everyone at TLC for making the day I married my best friend the most amazing day of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Jackie L

Mike and I cannot thank tlc entertainment enough for making our wedding an unforgettable day/night. From playing music at our wedding ceremony that brought tears to everyone's eyes, to music at the reception that kept everyone on the dance floor all night! My husband and I... Read More remember looking around the room and not seeing anyone at their seats - we couldn't have asked for anything better from a DJ, TLC Entertainment is the best! We will definitely be recommending TLC entertainment to our family and friends, can't wait to be on the dance floor again with Adrian & DJ Joe!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Gary H

A common message from all of our friends and family: "Best Wedding Ever! The Entertainment was EXCELLENT!" TLC Entertainment really made an amazing evening and brought it to the epic level! Event Host Adrian Z and DJ Oscar kept the party going with well timed songs while... Read More keeping in tact our wish of a mix of latin and top 40 music. The Photo Booth Attendant Ronald was making sure everything is going smoothly and ensuring everyone had a good time. We highly recommend TLC entertainment for any events!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 leila k

I can't say enough good things about Adrian and his team at TLC. From the planning stages to the big day, every bit of my experience with TLC was amazing! Adrian was so easy to talk to, helpful and super accessible. He helped me navigate special circumstances and worries with... Read More such ease and confidence, the planning process was painless! On the big day, the dance floor was never empty and played awesome tunes all night. More than a few of my friends who attended and are planning have asked me for their info because they thought our DJ did such a great job. If I could do it all over again, I'd go with Adrian and the team at TLC in a heart beat!

Very Impressed

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Katie S

We couldn't be more pleased with Adrian and TLC Entertainment. The way that Adrian kept the party organized and moving, and did everything with energy really made a special night. Adrian is a great DJ and MC and gets my highest recommendation! The event was very classy and a... Read More ton of fun. Thanks Adrian!

TLC Wedding Review

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Eileen M

TLC did an amazing job at our wedding this past weekend!! Choosing a DJ was one of the most important decisions to us throughout the planning process because we wanted to make sure that our guests would have fun, and most importantly dance. I met Adrian at a bridal showcase at... Read More the Inn at New Hyde Park. After meeting with him one-on-one in his studio, my husband and I were confident that Adrian and his team would be the perfect fit for us. Adrian and his team did a fantastic job at our wedding. Our guests were up dancing all night! We received so many compliments from our guests on the music. We also rented our Photo Booth from TLC and our guests absolutely loved it. Adrian and TLC were professional and easy to work with. They accommodated our wishes and made our wedding an unforgettable and fun night.

BIG entertainment!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Nicole G

TLC was absolutely perfect for my husband and I's wedding. They got the party started and played high energy music all night. They did everything just right. I love music and was nervous to choose a DJ so it was a major decision for us to finally choose one but I'm so happy we... Read More went with TLC. Adrian and his team have been in the business for years and you can tell in their service and style.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kayla D

My husband and I were recommended TLC from a friend. We were on a very tight budget, but we both agreed that a DJ was not something to skimp on. We met with Adrian, and right off the bat we hit it off. He seemed to know exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. We were quite... Read More particular with our music selection, and how to introduce people, but he did everything I asked. He is so easy to get a hold of (answered my many emails and phone calls). Best of all, TLC had my dance floor packed the entire night!

Wedding June 28th

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Holly F

TLC Entertainment, thank you for doing an outstanding job at our wedding on Saturday, June 28th. All of our quests had so much fun and they cannot stop talking about it. We are both very grateful for everything TLC had to offer for our special day. All of the TLC staff... Read More members were fun and super kind to us and our guests. You all kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG and captured EVERY special picture moment from the ceremony till the last dance of the night. Adrian was a TREMENDUS help from our first phone conversation, to the day of, to the final touches. We would highly recommend TLC Entertainment for any special occasion.

Meet The Events Director

Adrian Zerla

An industry veteran with more than 5,000+ events under his belt. Adrian is one of the most well respected and sought after DJ talent in the field. He is also fluent in Spanish.