Award Winning Wedding & Event Cinematography

TLJ Studios offers professional HD coverage of your event at very affordable pricing. With a wide range of customizable packages and numerous ala carte addons, I guarantee we'll have a package that will give you a video you love at a price you can afford! Contact TLJ Studios today!

Getting Engaged

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

PO Box 1236, Skippack, PA Serving PA, NJ & DE (610) 635-1133

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Becky S

My husband and I cannot recommend TLJ Studios enough! Tom was extremely flexible and worked with us to make sure our video was exactly what we were looking for at a price that did not break the bank. The video that we received captured our day in such a special way and allows... Read More us as well as our families to relive our wedding day over and over. I can't count the number of people who commented that our video brought tears to their eyes, which speaks Tom's skills. We could not be happier with our decision to have Tom capture our wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Hilary D

We were uncertain if we wanted to get a videographer for our wedding, we are so thrilled we did! Tom worked with the budget that we had and created a package just for us. Looking back on it is a no brainer to have someone videotape each moment. You can see the day through... Read More different lenses and notice things you didn’t. We are looking forward to viewing our videos in the future. Tom was extremely professional. He went over and above his job duties. I was impressed he showed up early to the event to capture the snowfall just to make sure it was on our video clip. We were so impressed with his editing skills. It captured our big day perfectly! When you’re looking for a videographer, make sure check out TLJ!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jacquelyn K

Tom is the best! He went along with my crazy crew of bridesmaids and was able to capture our day perfectly. We cannot wait to see the final product but I know it will be everything we have wanted. He worked well with our photographer and wasn't in the way at all! I HATE... Read More attending weddings where the videographer stands in the way of everyones view. I would recommend him to everyone who needs a great, friendly and super personable videographer!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Tracey S

Tom was referred to us by 2 of my friends who used Tom as their videographer for their weddings, and he did an amazing job on all of our highlight videos! The highlight video took a few months to be finalized, but was well worth the wait! It is such a great way to re-live the... Read More wedding day. Tom is professional, attentive, and great to work with. We have recommended him to others already!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Christie R

TLJ Studios is the best! We had Evan as our wedding day videographer and he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and calm the entire day! I can't wait to see the video, because I honestly didn't know they were there most of the time! They make sure they are not in the... Read More way, and the focus is always on the wedding. Thank you so much, Evan!!! Highly recommend using them for your wedding!!

2018-01-04T14:58:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! Evan is such a prized member of our team. Thank you for giving TLJ the honor of ringing in the New Year with you and your family on your special day!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Lauren S

Tom was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was quick, efficient, and responsive. He made us feel at ease during the planning and on the day of our wedding. The amount of great shots he got without being conspicuous was unbelievable. Our highlight video was just incredible!!!... Read More So well edited and put together. So glad we booked with TLJ Studios!!!!!

2018-01-04T14:59:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We had such a wonderful time celebrating with you and your family at Rivercrest on your big day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Sam A

Absolutely loved TLJ Studios. They did an amazing job with our video. The day of the wedding, Tom did a great job with the before the ceremony portions. You didn't even know he was there. My husband, our families and I were very pleased with how the video turned out.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Adam W

We are SO lucky to have found TLJ Studios. He offered us a package for video and photo with a team of photographers he works with for our wedding. Our photographer Jewellea's Photography was absolutely amazing and worked very well as a team with Tom. After pouring through... Read More videography sites, we knew that their style was exactly what we had in mind! Tom our videographer did an incredible job being 'invisible' on our day (as opposed to the Steven Spielberg crews so often seen at weddings these days!). He was extremely professional and prompt with replies in the beginning stages of hiring and gathering information, and made choosing TLJ Studios an easy decision. Prices were very reasonable, but more than anything, I loved the videos I saw on the website of the work they've done in the past. We can't stop watching our video. It not only captures so many of the important moments of the day, it also features the unique music video style of TLJ Studios that I first fell in love with. Hands down one of the best choices and investments we made for our big day. Throughout the day, the team was respectful and kind... We loved working with them. Can't say enough good things about TLJ Studios.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Dayna S

Absolutely loved working with TLJ studios. They are professional and organized. Never felt invaded by the camera, they just fit into the flow of the whole day. Can't wait to see our video when it's finished! I know it's going to be amazing.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Pamela J

Tom is great! He captured every moment of our big day perfectly and we hardly noticed he was there! He is so nice and was really easy to work with leading up to and after the wedding. We love our wedding video and the highlight is especially amazing - we know we will be watching... Read More both for years to come!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Linda D

We chose TLJ Studios after viewing the videos of two other family weddings. We found the quality of our video to be of the high standard we expected, with many special effects. The videographer was professional and captured so many once-in-a-lifetime moments. Ones that we will... Read More now always remember. Photographs do not compare to the live events captured on film. It was well worth the added expense. Thank you Rich and Tom for creating this lasting memory.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Taryn P

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding video or videographer! Tom did an amazing job capturing the joy & fun of our wedding day. He was a pleasure to work with from day 1 and delivered a high quality blu-ray to us that we are excited to watch for years and years to come!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Lisa M

I am so happy we chose TLJ studios to do our wedding videography. I went back and forth with having a videographer or not and I couldnt be happier with my decision. They were very easy to work with and met with us before the wedding to go over all the details and even called a... Read More week before to confirm. I had two videographers, one with us girls getting ready and one at the church to capture it before guests arrived. They were very professional and out of our way but able to capture all the best parts of our wedding day. After seeing many videos and doing my research, I can see why they have so many great reviews. Our highlight video is amazing! They didn't miss a beat. I would recommend them to anyone getting married! Thank you again for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Michelle B

TLJ Studios was recommended to me by my sister in law. Tom and his crew did the video for their wedding and it was flawless! There was no doubt that I would choose them to video our wedding! We recently got our video clip and the raw footage. It captured our day perfectly. Tom... Read More was a great person to work with.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jennifer K

When we were initially planning our wedding, we didn't even consider getting a videographer. After a recommendation from a family member, we did opt for the video and am so pleased we did. The videographer was so nice to work with and was unobtrusive. The video itself was... Read More high quality and captured some wonderful moments from the day. It was great to relive it through our video!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Maura B

Tom did an excellent job on our videography. He worked with us on our budget, and gave us an amazing highlight video and all the raw footage. I didn't even realize he was there the whole night, but he captured every moment. I can't stop watching the highlight. All of our family... Read More and friends who have seen the video have given us compliments. Tom also let us know that we have the option to upgrade to a fully edited package down the road if we want. I would recommend TLJ Studios for anyone on the fence about wedding videographers like we were.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Matthew S

I highly recommend TLJ Studios. I just received my videos from my son’s wedding. My wife and I were so pleased with the editing, the angles, the precision and most of all the professionalism while Tom was taking the videos at the reception. Seriously, we didn’t even know he was... Read More there and having used someone else in the past for another wedding, that is extremely important. He managed to capture “every” single event, from the time everyone was getting ready, the Katuba signing, the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the reception. The candid shots were fabulous and he weaved in people talking without arranging it. I have already recommended TLJ Studios to all of my friends who have upcoming weddings and different events.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Courtney L

Tom was a pleasure to work with. He was present for all the parts of the wedding but you barely even knew someone was filming. He was very professional and can't wait to see the video!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Stacey L

TLJ Studios/Tom did a FANTASTIC job as our wedding videographer. He was very responsive to emails and did a great job capturing every special moment from the day. The video was such a hit that my best friend used him for her wedding as well. I would highly recommend TLJ Studios... Read More if you are looking for a wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Jessica S

Working with Tom and TLJ Studios was a great experience. Tom has a knack for capturing all the action while still allowing the day to unfold naturally. I never felt like he or our other videographer were in the way or in my face at all, but they still somehow got great video of... Read More all the day's events! I could not be happier with the end result. Our highlight video was so wonderful it made me cry (happy tears of course!) and our family and friends have all raved about it. The full video was detailed and thorough and captured everything without becoming drawn out or boring, and the way it was all put together flows so smoothly. You can clearly see the editing skills that were used to create such a professional high quality video! I absolutely recommend Tom and TLJ studios to anyone looking to capture their wedding day with a beautiful video!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Lauren G

TLJ Studios was amazing! They were very professional and easy to work with! My wedding was in Pennsylvania but I live in DC, so I was stressed about all of the details because I didn't live in the area! They put all of that stress at ease and helped make my day AMAZING! The... Read More video turned out beautifully, I cry every time I watch it! So so pleased with TLJ!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

Working with Tom and TLJ Studios was a pleasure. He was very flexible, professional and made sure to accommodate us. The final product of the recap video and full length video were phenomenal. It was above and beyond what we expected. Tom did an outstanding job capturing all... Read More the important moments of our special day and all the fun parts too. We are so excited to have this video to look back on for the rest of our lives. If you need a videographer for your wedding, book with TLJ! They will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

I'll begin at the end - the video that Tom/TLJ produced of my daughter's wedding was exquisite. It had a high production value. It was so much more than other videos I've seen that are little more than "point and shoot". There was an artistry in how the video was shot, framed... Read More and edited. As a result it packed an emotional punch. We couldn't be more pleased. Oh, and it was delivered when it was promised. On the day of the affair they did a great job of allowing everyone to be natural, by staying on the periphery of what was happening, whenever possible, without missing anything and still making you feel like you are in the middle of the action when you watch the result. You will be happy you chose to work with them and your reward will be the video of a lifetime.

Great work

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Howard M

Tom was great to work with. He even came a little bit early to capture some important moments even though it was not contracted that way. He was professional and was never in the way during the night. We are eagerly awaiting our wedding video.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Tom was a pleasure to work with. He was personable, responsive and fulfilled everything he promised. The wedding video was beautiful and captured everything we cared about. We would refer him to anyone who wanted excellent quality and good value.