Wedding

Planning

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

10 Perimeter Summit Boulevard, Atlanta, GA (678) 459-4931

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Teal K

Nicki and Andrea with Toast of the Coast are amazing! They were great at taking my vague ideas and turning them into the wedding of my dreams and more! Nicki managed to pull of an amazing wedding despite being pregnant/ a new mom! Her assistant, Andrea, was beyond incredible and... Read More really stepped up to help us plan! She was very supportive and responsive throughout the whole process. Our wedding day was absolute perfection and stress free. If anything did go wrong, I have no idea because Andrea and Nicki were on top of it! I wouldn't change a single thing. Highly recommend Toast of the Coast!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

Toast of the Coast was fantastic! Nicki Korman plans weddings all along the southeastern coast and my daughter's was in Charleston, SC. In the months leading up to the wedding she managed every detail of the plan and gave us great suggestions on stationary, venues, bands, and... Read More caterers. After we chose the vendor, she made it happen with no glitches. She was there at the wedding and supervised every moment. It was a great comfort for my daughter and myself. She was a wonder and joyful every minute! My husband said it was the best money he has ever spent.

Toast is great!

Reviewed on 1/31/2012 Kelsey K

They helped every detail of my day go perfectly.