Centerpieces, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2010 E 19th St, Kansas City, MO (816) 241-6150

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Niesha T

Loretta did such an amazing job with my flowers. All of it exceeded my expectations! I had so many compliments on all of our bouquets. She was so nice to work with and always available when I had questions. Highly recommended!

"They were perfect," the bride says

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Matt H

They were very easy to work with, they gave us stunning flowers, and they provided them in a way that was easy to transport to the wedding.

Good final product, but bumpy ride

Reviewed on 6/12/2011 Rachel M

I got a call the Monday before my Saturday wedding that the shop I had booked my flowers to be done at, had closed! NO one had called to inform me of this, or that I needed to go talk to another store to make sure they understood the flowers and adn look I wanted. The Overland... Read More Park store had a file of pictures and descrition of what I wanted, but no documentation of a deposit (that I had paid over a month before)! They didn't mention whether the flowers had even been ordered, because without the deposit who knew if they would! This was my wake up call the Monday before my wedding! Not a great way to start the week. But the ladies at the OP Tobler's had lots of experience and pictures of past work, and did great work! So the final product was beautiful, but the over all experience with the company was less than desirable.