Todd Gilman Photography

Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater, Central & West Coast FL

We have a package to fit your budget!

The best part of my job is being there for the biggest moment's in people's lives. My Knot storefront portfolio is only a small sample of my work. You can view more of my portfolio on my website, which is linked below. You can also view more of my recent work on my FB page. Please follow the links on my website. All my Prices and Packages are also listed on my website, www.toddgilmanphotography.com Click on the Prices & Packages tab along the top to view them. Please feel free to call me with any questions or to set up a time to meet.

Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater, Central & West Coast FL (813) 732-7280

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Hannah W

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Todd!! He came highly recommended to us and I could not have been happier with the results of our pictures from our wedding day! Todd was easy to work with, he took a million amazing pictures capturing our special day, and the turn around was way faster in... Read More comparison to photographers my friends had hired. I highly recommend Todd to anyone in need of a photographer! He is the bomb!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Amanda D

Todd is AH-MAZING (No, SERIOUSLY!). Out of all of our wedding vendors (reception included) choosing Todd as our photographer was our best decision we made. Not only does his work speak for itself, but he was so much more to us the day of the wedding. If it were not for him our... Read More wedding would have been HOURS behind. He kept everyone moving, worked amazingly with our vendors (especially our videographer), and sternly (yet professionally) kept everyone in check during pictures (with our crazy fam, was much needed!). I'm a tough critic and I really can't praise Todd enough. I promise you, Todd will be your best wedding decision! You know how you find certain vendors and they walk through life with you for all the great milestones? That will be Todd for us! Oh, and to top it off he's just all around a really cool guy. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Amanda D

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Tracey S

I am beyond happy we went with Todd for both our engagement and wedding pictures. He spent the entire day at the venue and went above and beyond capturing our day and it truly shows in our wedding photos. Not only did he capture our portraits beautifully but he also captured a... Read More numerous amount of candid's throughout the day which are some of the best moments if you ask me. I would highly recommend Todd to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Alyssa L

After looking at countless photographers and their photos, reviews, pricing etc, we came across Todd's website and noticed that one of my sorority sisters used him in her wedding. Her photos were stunning so I contacted Todd. He was very responsive and answered all of the... Read More questions that I had. Luckily, he had our date open and we booked him right away! A few days before the wedding, he gave me a call to go over details and times. Todd makes himself available 2.5 hours before the ceremony starts to be able to travel to different locations and take pre pictures of your bridal party getting ready, pictures of your dress, rings, shoes, first look with your father and pictures of the groomsmen as well. Even though Todd is a one man team, during the wedding, it seemed like he was everywhere at once! He had some great ideas for some creative shots and made sure to get as many intimate shots with your groom as possible. He was calm, gave great firm direction and made sure everyone was on the same page so the pictures could be taken quickly and the fun could be had! Todd was also very affordable and his packages had great value to them. We are still waiting for our digital pictures, but from the sneak peaks he sent us, we know they will be great! Thank you Todd!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Caitlin E

Nothing short of amazing. Not only was Todd extremely flexible with the times we needed before the wedding (coming way earlier because of a makeup artist's needs), he made everyone comfortable and happy. He is adaptable to any situation and really does a tremendous job. The... Read More photos were absolutely perfect. There's sooooo many to choose from! We can't thank Todd enough for his calm, professional, and fun demeanor. I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Darby B

Todd was a consummate professional from start to finish. We hired him on a recommendation from a friend and he did not disappoint.He guided us through all the chaos with great direction and we were so pleased with the results. One of my favorite aspects was that he got so many... Read More great candid reception shots, which are so priceless to us. Additionally, and the absolute best part about the experience; we had forgotten to tell him that at the end of the night we were doing an exit with sparklers. As he was packing up after a very long 9 hours with us, he overheard us speaking about the exit, and unpacked all his gear, just to capture those last few shots for us. They of course are absolutely stunning. We cannot thank Todd enough for the beautiful memories!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Erin M

We chose Todd to do our engagement and wedding photos, and when we saw our engagement photos...we knew the wedding ones were going to leave us speechless, and they did not disappoint ! We're were married on St Pete Beach at the Grand Plaza, and our engagement photos were at 2... Read More locations (downtown Ybor and Tampa). Todd was such a joy to work with, so easy. He asked what photos we wanted on our wedding day and he did it ! He's so clever with his ideas and angles, everything just looks so beautiful and flawless. If you're looking for a personable and professional photographer to give you the best wedding photos you could hope for, then he's the guy for you :)

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Tara H

Best photographer ever! We had a beach wedding and only a certain amount of time to get the pictures in before the sun went down. He was great at improvising and made sure he got all the shots we wanted! He really made me feel special and beautiful while taking all the pictures... Read More and was really on top of everything! He showed us some of the pictures while taking them and I can not wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend Todd to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah B

Todd Gilman is simply a master at his trade, a wizard with a camera and a light. He was extremely punctual. He was most importantly extremely patient with everyone no matter if we were causing a delay for him or not. You could never sense that he was stressed. If anything,... Read More we only knew when he was extremely excited about how a photo came out. He was very quick in terms of getting the relative photos done and on time. He was organized and on point with everything from start to finish. He completed our photos in a record time. I don't think it even took him 2 weeks. We were on our honeymoon when he e-mailed to inform me they were done. I have already received a CD copy and the link online to view his wedding day masterpiece. The photos are just tremendous for lack of a better word. I was worried no one took photos of all of the decorations I had worked so hard on and after going through his online photos I realized he had. The photos are so beautiful I may have to share some of my Pinterest inspired decorations with others and proudly! Mr. Gilman, thank you for your artistry. I cannot wait to order the photos for our album and for our parent albums. I can only imagine they will be breathtaking. You truly are a camera genius!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Todd was amazing. The pictures were everything I hoped for. As I looked through them, I found myself laughing, crying and just reliving the day again. Having Todd at the wedding was just a great experience all around. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a... Read More photographer.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Alivia C

Working with Todd for our wedding day was truly amazing! He was early to the event, stayed all day long, and got wonderful candids and family pictures throughout the whole event. We received copies of the pictures online within a week, and had a CD with all of the photography... Read More rights not long after. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the Tampa Bay area!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Shannon M

My husband and I had a destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, Florida. With that being said, we had to do all of our research online to find our vendors. I came across Todd Gilman on several wedding websites and I thought his pictures were beautiful. Todd did not disappoint!... Read More He was an absolute pleasure to work with, was professional, on time, and took the most beautiful pictures! Wedding days can be stressful as is, but Todd made everything so smooth, and really put me at ease! He even came with ideas for pictures that he thought would look great at our location! We received our wedding pictures and album very timely and we loved them. He really captured all of the great moments. I would highly recommend Todd to anyone looking for a great photographer! :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Aura C

Todd was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I loved how our pictures turned out. He was punctual and very patient. Todd made sure to capture every special moment and even made me feel very special on the big day! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kelsey B

Todd was awesome! The pictures came out great and he was very accommodating. We pretty much let him do his own thing and he got everything we wanted and the pictures looked amazing!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Hailey B

Todd was an incredible photographer! He made the whole day and night run so smoothly without any worries of if he was taking enough pictures. I can't even remember a moment where I thought about asking him to take any certain picture, because he was already taking it. All of our... Read More family and friends kept telling us after the wedding how awesome of a job he did and how professional he was. He definitely did not short us of pictures, we had a very hard time choosing our pictures for our albums. He had us pose all kinds of cute ways and we got some cute ones and some funny ones. Which to me was very important. All in all the pictures turned out amazing. Todd was recommended to us and we will definitely recommend Todd to anybody we know as well! 😃

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jessica B

Todd was absolutely amazing to work with! His love for photography shines through in his work. He knows what it takes to take a great photo! He's very professional and incredibly prompt in getting my wedding photos back (2-3 weeks!) He was familiar with my other wedding vendors... Read More and had a great professional relationship with them which really helped the wedding day run smoothly. Love, love, love Todd!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Allison S

Todd is an amazing photographer! I had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures. He exceeded my expectations and was such a pleasure to work with. He is very talented and knew all the perfect spots for beautiful photos. Our wedding pictures are absolutely... Read More gorgeous. I would highly recommended to all!!

Great work

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Erika C

Todd was superb. He really surprised me. He is very quiet and reserved but listened to all I asked of him. I wanted very candid ‘capture the moment’ type shots and of course the details of all my décor…he did that despite the craziness with dealing with my family. His was on... Read More time to the event and provided the photos in 3 weeks just like he promised. If I had critique it would be that I would have like to have seen more creative manipulation with the some of the photos. All in all, I love the work.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Jenn

Todd was wonderful. He was friendly and early and seemed to be everywhere with his camera but not obtrusive. He captured great moments of out who,e wedding day. I already have and will continue to recommend him.

wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Eva-Marie B

I found Todd on TheKnot, and met with him a year in advance of my wedding date. Down to earth guy the minute we met to discuss my wedding. My husband didn't get to meet Todd until our engagement photo session, and he was proud of the choice I made. Our engagement photos were... Read More absolutely amazing, and up to this day, we still receive compliments on our photos Todd took. My husband and I just got married nearly 3 weeks ago, so we haven't received our wedding photos as yet, but I can't wait to see them cuz I know they'll turn out great. Todd is worth the money, and then some! He's professional, quick, funny, soft spoken and calm, just perfect at his job. Thank you so much Todd!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Eko A

I am not sure what it was about him, but Todd had a re-assuring air about him when I first met him that I knew immediately he would be the right photographer for us. I was right. He calmly worked with our very rambunctious family and friends and even when time was working... Read More against him (The sun was setting quickly) He kept it together and kept us moving so he could capture as many photos as possible. We are very anxious to see the photos and cannot wait. We know they will be beautiful. Thank you Todd!! Working with you was a breeze.

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Rachel R

Working with Todd was an absolute dream! He is so professional, talented and still manages to have a good time! Our wedding was originally planned to take place outside but a huge storm prevented that from happening. However, Todd managed to get so many gorgeous pictures that... Read More were undercover, but still outside and included the Florida palms that my husband and I love. He responded to any emails or questions I had very quickly and truly captured the magic of our day on film. And the photos are absolutely STUNNING. We're having a hard time choosing which ones we want to frame because honestly, I could frame them all. We are so grateful and we would absolutely recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Lauren R

I called a few photographers to get some information and instantly liked Todd the best, even just over the phone. I told him my fiance and I were interested in taking some beach photographs and he recommended Treasure Island, which turned out to be the perfect spot. The photo... Read More shoot went really well too- he had lots of great ideas and pose suggestions. He is genuinely a great guy who wants your photographs to come out amazing. He is also very reasonably priced compared to other photographers in the area. I would absolutely use Todd again for the next time I need photographs taken and I will be recommending him to my friends and colleagues.

Todd Gilman Photography Review

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

Being from the UK, we were a little apprehensive about booking a photographer online for our wedding in Clearwater as we could not meet them in person before the big day. We chose Todd, as we thought the pictures on his website were fantastic. Communication throughout was easy,... Read More friendly and frequent. On the day of the wedding, Todd was punctual, friendly and knew how to get the best pictures out of our wedding party. Not only did he take pictures of us getting ready before and of the ceremony, he also joined us at the wedding reception after and even took us down to the beach at sunset for some absolutely stunning photos. The sunset beach photos actually turned out to be our favourite ones. We could not recommend Todd enough, for anyone local but also for those travelling from out of town and abroad. We had a truly amazing wedding day and it was an absolute pleasure to have Todd capture it all.