Experienced & creative for the modern couple.

I love to shoot weddings! I love the energy the day of, the chaos of a hundred things happening and all the moving parts. I am a "people person" and will be by your side during your wedding day to make sure you have zero stress and that we stay on task all while getting awesome photos. I am a people person and can juggle many things. I love the creative challenge along with keeping everyone happy and I will make sure you have the best time without missing a single photo!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Ohio, Michigan, and destination weddings (419) 320-7835

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Mercedes L

Jason did my December wedding and he was wonderful! From the engagement photos to the wedding he was great! He always made sure we had a good line of communication, always responding in a timely manner! We had no idea what type of photos we wanted to take and he always had... Read More plenty of ideas. Our wedding photos turned out beautiful! We even got them back super quick, I honestly expected to wait months and it was back within weeks! The price was worth every penny...Would use again and would highly recommend! Thanks Jason!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Sherri G

Jason did an amazing job on our engagement photos! For two people who don’t really care for pictures being taken, we had a BLAST! Looking over our pictures, they are GREAT!!! He captured all of the fun moments and even moments I️ didn’t think the camera was going! He’s a fun guy... Read More to work with too. I can not want for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Shelby K

Jason photographed our wedding back at the end of August. He did an absolutely amazing job. He went out of his way to get a hold of me prior to the wedding to discuss timelines and was extremely accommodating. He was super personal and friendly and was able to handle the crazy... Read More groomsmen with style and grace! He took so many beautiful pictures and my only regret is that I do not have enough wall space to hang every single picture!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lyndsey K

I highly recommend Jason with Toledo Photo Guy! He photographed our June 10th wedding and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. He is very patient and professional! He has a very unique eye that captured some breath taking photos! He made sure to capture all the "special... Read More moments" as well. He truly is a wonderful photographer and we are very happy we chose him to take our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Melissa N

I chose Jason to be my photographer for my July 8th wedding and it definitely was one of the best decisions I have ever made!! He exceeded my expectations from the time he got there until the time he left. If I could put higher than 5 stars on this rating I would without... Read More hesitation. Future brides...if you're looking for a photographer who is down to earth and professional plus knows exactly what they're doing, book with Jason!!! He's great!!!

2017-07-10T16:19:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa, I appreciate it so much!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kristy P

We looked for a long time to find our photographer and then we met Jason. We immediately liked his personality and of course his work! We got to work with him first during the engagement and were very comfortable (not rushed) If you want someone with patience and a... Read More personality AND a talented photographer, Jason is who you want! :D

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Hoa N

Great photographer and pricing! He certainly has a great eye for photography and knew exactly what my fiancé was looking for. He captured every moment perfectly and was truly a professional! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone! I actually even wished he was local to... Read More our city so he could shoot our entire wedding! 😃

2017-01-21T09:44:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Matt and Hoa, it was truly a great experience and a beautiful Engagement ceremony. I would love to come to Houston to photograph your wedding.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 April N

Jason was amazing the entire day we had him! We worried about only using 1 photographer at first because we had such a big bridal party (14) and 300 guests but Jason assured us he would capture everything. So we opted to not have 2 photographers and saved money to go towards... Read More the photo booth. Everyone LOVED the photo booth! We are so happy to have the scrapbook and the photos with all the props were hilarious. I can't say enough about how awesome Jason was for our wedding! We will definitely be recommending Toledophotoguy to everyone!

2017-01-20T10:35:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you April, I appreciate it. :)

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Chelsey H

WOW!! All I can say is, you WANT Jason to do your wedding photos! His prices were great and he works so hard to make sure everything is covered. My family said he was always available and patient to work with my demanding guests! I loved my photos more than I thought I could,... Read More he got things I didn't even think about. My Maid of Honor is getting married next year and I want Jason to do her wedding too! He is fun, professional and creative, you will love your photos!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Suzanne H

Jason did an amazing job at my wedding! He was great at keeping things on time, was patient with my crazy family! We LOVE the pictures and I can't say enough about how fun his photo booth was too! so many cool props! I will definitely be recommending Toledophotoguy to my... Read More friends!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Michelle H

We hired Toledophotoguy for our photography and photo booth and we were amazed at how great everything was. The photo booth was amazing with more props than I've ever seen. Everyone was professional and had fun with the guests and the kids. We couldn't be happier with our... Read More photos, Jason captured so many moments that I wouldn't have seen if I didn't have my album, I will be recommending Jason to everyone!

2016-11-20T23:35:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a blast working with you and your family!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Amanda M

I can't say enough about Jason's photography and everything he did for us! He was so patient with us with all our questions! We loved our pictures and how much fun we had during the engagement photos and the wedding day! Thank you so much Jason, you captured so much that we... Read More would not have seen and the album is beautiful!

2016-11-20T23:35:34 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your review, thank you so much!

Rating for Helios Productions

Reviewed on 10/21/2008 Merinda M

Jason Miller

I have been photographing weddings for over 14 years. I have shot hundreds of weddings in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan as well as many destination weddings including Chicago, Las Vegas, and The Bahamas. I love working with people and enjoy helping my couples get through their wedding day stress-free. My attention to detail and creative approach combined with my extensive technical knowledge will ensure that your engagement and wedding photos stand out from the rest.