Tommy's Tunes DJ Entertainment

East Coast of the United States

Quality Entertainment You'll Recommend

Tommy's Tunes is full time DJ Entertainment Company. When considering entertainment for your special day, choose a company with a reputation of talent and professionalism. We specialize in weddings, bar/bat mitzvah's, sweet 16's and corporate events. Call today to discuss your next event.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2008 09
Bow2008

691 Middle Country Road, Selden, NY East Coast of the United States (631) 732-5886

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kelly W

Tommy's Tunes was the BEST for our Wedding. We met personally with Tommy and Frank for the whole music picking process and they were SO great! For our wedding, PJ was our MC, and Dominick was our DJ. These guys were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They got the party started right away. My... Read More guests said it was the BEST wedding they've ever been to! We could not be any happier with the entire staff at Tommy's Tunes, and we will be definitely using them for all our events in the future! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best in the industry!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kimberly P

My husband and I got married at The Harbor Club at Prime on October 6, 2017. We worked with Tommy Tunes DJ Entertainment and truly cannot begin to describe how absolutely amazing they were. Meeting with them before the wedding to plan, coordinate the music and work out all the... Read More details was so easy for us. The ceremony music, cocktail hour, percussionist for our reception, DJ and MC were without question perfect. Our MC Frank was incredible and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better than him and his team to be at our wedding that day. I would highly recommend Tommy Tunes DJ Entertainment to anyone getting married in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Carissa G

Tommy's Tunes exceeded our expectations! We booked them for our September wedding. We reserved a DJ and an emcee, photo-booth, and had music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. From the very beginning, we were impressed with the customer service. We met with Steve and he made... Read More us feel at ease with everything. No pressure, but all honesty in helping us decide what we needed for our big day. We met Joe E. before our wedding day and we were so excited! He's so funny and full of great energy. We had some last minute changes to music choices and all I did was email Steve and the change was made and confirmed promptly. The customer service at Tommy's Tunes is incredible. Joe E. was an absolute riot at the wedding. He was out dancing with everyone, keeping the energy up. No one felt forced to dance (like at some weddings). We received so many compliments afterwards about the great choice in music and how much fun Joe E. was!! Everything was on time and there were no mistakes in announcements, music, etc. The photo-booth was a hit! Great props, great attendant, and we got a USB at the end of the night with all the photos taken. Guests were able to print two copies of their photo strips. Thank you, Tommy's Tunes!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Tracy A

Tommy's Tunes was one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding in October. We had a saxophone player for our cocktail hour, and a DJ, MC and percussionist for our reception - they were AMAZING! The cocktail hour music was perfect, and our DJ Charlie and MC Frankie... Read More kept the party going the entire night. Not only were they able to read the crowd and play music that would keep everyone dancing, but they played a huge role in making sure the evening flowed smoothly - from the bridal party introductions, to the first dance, through dinner, dancing and cake cutting. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing and we were really able to focus on enjoying ourselves and spending time with our family and friends. It was great to also have the option to include a percussionist or other live musicians with your DJ at the reception - the price is extremely reasonable and it added something unique and fun to our wedding. Tommy's Tunes also did uplighting at our venue and they were able to modify the lights throughout the night to tone them down during dinner time and amp them up during the party; our venue looked beautiful the entire night! Finally, Tommy was sincerely a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. He was very responsive, helpful and just a nice guy all around. We can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Tasha P

I originally booked with Tommy's Tunes because I’ve attended a wedding where they performed so I knew they were amazing. We booked with Tommy himself. He was great to work and we spent the majority of our time talking about our lives rather than the DJ services. He was not... Read More pushy in any way and made us feel very comfortable. Joe E. was our MC and Rich was our DJ. They were both phenomenal. I did not want an MC that would be over the top, and Joe E had the perfect amount of energy and interaction with our guests. Everyone was on the dance floor ALL night long. There was never a dull moment. Rich had an awesome playlist that appealed to all ages. I’m so happy we extended our wedding a half hour longer. I highly recommend Tommy’s Tunes, Joe E. and Rich!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Corinne T

I highly recommend Tommy Tunes! We knew as soon as we saw them perform at a bridal show that they were the DJ for us. We hired Frank as the MC and he was amazing. Frank and the DJ accommodated all of our last minute song requests. Frank kept everyone dancing on the floor... Read More all night long. Frank does his special karaoke sing along tune just before dinner to keep the party going as the guest move to their seats for dinner. (September 2017 Wedding)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jeanette H

AMAZING!! MC Frank was the best!! The DJ and him had everyone dancing all night long! Frank has such a great personality and was so helpful with answering all the questions we had and setting up meetings. I would highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Rachel L

AMAZING! My husband and I got married on 9/15/17 and we're both really into music. We met with Tommy a few times before the wedding just to make sure everything was going to be exactly how we wanted it, and boy did Tommy and his team deliver. We had DJ Dom for the night and he... Read More was awesome! He played everything we requested, and then added in songs that worked perfectly. Everyone was dancing the entire night and was raving about how awesome the music was. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Lori G

What a fantastic company!! I met with Steven in Syosset a few times before our wedding. He was super helpful and was the only person who didn't pressure me into having a ton of extra's. The day of our wedding, Dominick was our DJ/MC. He was extremely nice and got our laid back... Read More vibe perfectly. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire day!! Our wedding was at Insignia and he handled the 2 rooms brilliantly. Couldn't be happier we chose Tommy's Tunes for our wedding day. Thank you Dominick and Steven!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kaylyn L

My sister used Tommy's tunes for her wedding, and I KNEW there was no one better. When we sat down with our MC Joe, we just clicked! He really "got us" as a couple, and was really excited that we are a "musical" couple. From the cocktail hour, to our introductions, first and... Read More last Dance, Tommy's Tunes did EVERYTHING they said they would and more! My husband had a phenomenal time with Joe on the dance floor. ALL our of guest complimented the Dj saying that he made the wedding so awesome! the dance floor was never empty, and all of our "must play" songs were played at the perfect time! We LOVE Joe and Tommy's Tunes! No one better out there for your perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Sonya P

PLEASE HIRE THEM RIGHT NOW! LOOK NO FURTHER! AMAZING COMPANY!! All of my friends and family were dancing all night. They played all of our requests and any genres we wanted. The party was going start to finish. They were the last ones out of the place. I cannot thank this... Read More company enough for the wonderful work they did for us at our wedding! Everyone was asking me what company we used so they could book them for future events. The DJ is the most important part of your wedding party- if you want to dance and have a good time, I would 100% recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Laura W

I saw Tommy's Tunes perform live at a bridal showcase where they "competed" along side another company. Needless to say, they blew the competitors out of the water. They did mock wedding introductions where each MC took turns speaking. That's where I was able to see our MC... Read More Jheison and DJ Dominick. From that showcase I knew I had to have them for my wedding. We booked them along with zap shots and a Photo Booth, which we got copies of all of those photos as well. The whole team showed up early to our wedding ready to go. Jheison did an amazing job getting guests up to dance without doing so in an overbearing way and Dominick kept the dance floor going just by reading the crowd. He did a great job playing a little bit of everything to keep people dancing. I really can't thank them both enough, after the wedding we had people rave about the DJ and how great they were. I even had a friend say she needed to have them for her wedding when she gets married. Jheison even thought quick on his feet when the girl who caught the bouquet ended up leaving the room, so to not waste anymore time, he had my husband put the garter on one of my male cousins as a joke, it ended up being a funny memory for us and for Jheison both!! Thank you Tommy's Tunes for everything you did to make our day amazing!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Margaret L

These guys have been doing this a very long time and they are very good at what they do! To me, if you have good music it’s a good party and that it was! Everyone was on the dance floor and having an amazing time! Joe E is a blast! Even my dad was impressed because they played... Read More music for everyone! They read the crowd and also take into consideration the paperwork we filled out with suggestions and genres we liked and they bring it all together. They were fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jennifer L

From the minute my husband and I met with Tommy, we knew we wanted to book with him. We had met with other DJ companies and they didn't compare to Tommy. He was genuine, honest and relaxed. We left feeling confident and secure that his crew was going to do an awesome job.... Read More Throughout our engagement, Tommy was extremely responsive and helpful to any questions that we had. The week of the wedding, I called to check in and make sure everything was set. The MC, Frankie, spent time going over the details on the phone with me - even though he wasn't going to be at our wedding! He really made me feel at ease and I knew he would relay the information to PJ. Our MC- PJ, and DJ -John were amazing. They played music that we loved and did a great job avoiding the music that we did not want to hear! PJ and John did a fantastic job keeping the guests on their feet, which is exactly what we wanted! If we ever need a DJ in the future, Tommy will be the only one I call!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Samantha S

I thought Tommy Tunes was a great vendor - before I had even paid them a dime Tommy spent a half hour on the phone with me going over everything that was involved which was a big help never having booked a DJ before. They have great online tools to help you pick the right song... Read More for your first dance, processional, etc. which is great if you're like me and don't know what song you want. I thought my DJ they day of was pretty good...the only reason I'm knocking it down a notch is because there were a few weird song choices that didn't really fit my style. It was one of the easier vendor relationships throughout the whole experience and that speaks volumes to their service.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Shannon C

Tommy's Tunes has done several of my family member's weddings and done them so so well. So when it was time for me to book a dj, I didn't even look elsewhere. Tommy is super friendly and easy to work with throughout the planning process. Dominick was our Dj and he was great!... Read More He had everyone on the dance floor, played our favorite songs, and did mi nimal announcements as per our request. These guys do a great job, period.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jennifer K

Our DJ was amazing! Great sense of humor and played exactly the songs we wanted.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Emily S

Amazing DJ. I was in a bit of a situation, and hired them two weeks before my wedding. They showed no frustration with the short notice, and did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding. They were kind and friendly, flexible, and just a pleasure to work with. I am so happy with our... Read More choice! My husband and I both want to thank Tommy Tunes for saving the day and making our wedding music so perfect!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jackie C

Tommy and his crew were amazing when I came to working with us and helping us achieve exactly what we wanted. My Husband and I were adimate about having a disco ball at our wedding. Although Tommy tunes did not have one, we assured them that we would provide them with one so... Read More long as they could help us achieve what we wanted the disco ball be like to add the special element into our wedding location. Tommy knew exactly what we were looking to do and made it happen! The DJ and MC were perfect in working in our alternative songs requested with various different genres to allow for all age groups to dance and have fun! We also had. A cheroeographed dance to which we practiced once during cocktail hour to ensure the DJ and MC of the perfect timing for people to come onto the dance floor. Tommy's Tunes added a wonderful experience for our wedding! Absolutely go check them out!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Maria V

We could not have picked a better team to play at our wedding!! The whole team was absolutely amazing - Jheison was an a super animated MC, the DJ, lighting assistant, and the Photo Booth attendant were all so pleasant to work with. The music was mixed perfectly, people were on... Read More the dance floor all night and everyone was raving about it for days to come. Frank and the team were also very accommodating when my family threw us in for a loop by gifting us a live singing performance for the reception. Frank took the time to understand the singer's style and was able to guide me to figure out the best timing for his performance. Hands down the best team on Long Island!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Ashley L

My husband & I got married at Insignia on May 20th and our DJ was hands down the best!!! The music was mixed perfectly, he followed our list & what we wanted & it sounded GREAT!!! People loved the energy but class he brought to the dance floor & to the ears of our guests! We had... Read More the BEST time, thank you, thank you!!! And the prices cannot be beat!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley S

My husband and I used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding June 3. We LOVED them so much! Joe was our MC & Dominic was our DJ. They were punctual and played the EXACT playlist we submitted. Joe played a fun game to raffle off the centerpieces to our guests. Everyone kept raving about... Read More the music, the sound quality, and how they loved how our last name initial was lit up on the dance floor, which was part of the package we purchased. I highly recommend this company to anyone thinking of using them!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Cristina C

We used Tommy's Tunes for our May 28th wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING! They were so easy to work with, responded quickly to questions and kept our guests dancing ALL night long. Joe was a fantastic MC and he kept the party going from start to finish. The DJ played all... Read More the songs on my playlist and did not disappoint. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor! Tommy's Tunes definitely exceeded our expectations! We could not be any happier with Tommy's Tunes and would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kristen C

Steve and Frank did my brother's wedding back in 2013 and did an amazing job that when my fiancé and I got engaged, we knew we had to go with them. All I wanted for my wedding was everyone to be up dancing and having a good time. Because the music was ON POINT all night, that's... Read More exactly what happened. Each time my fiancé and I took a few minutes to look around, our guests were dancing and having a great time. For us, music was the most important thing at our wedding and Tommy Tunes, made it a successful night. If you want your guests up and dancing, Steve and Frank are your go to guys. They will make your wedding a memorable one! Thank you Tommy Tunes!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Tracey O

Joe and all the staff at Tommy's Tunes are amazing.