Tommy's Tunes DJ Entertainment

East Coast of the United States

Quality Entertainment You'll Recommend

Tommy's Tunes is full time DJ Entertainment Company. When considering entertainment for your special day, choose a company with a reputation of talent and professionalism. We specialize in weddings, bar/bat mitzvah's, sweet 16's and corporate events. Call today to discuss your next event.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2008 09
Bow2008

691 Middle Country Road, Selden, NY East Coast of the United States (631) 732-5886

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Christina H

My husband and I chose Tommy’s Tunes as it was one our venue’s preferred venues and because they were well rated. We worked with Steven, who was friendly and easy to work with. We researched on multiple websites to find the top rated DJs at Tommy’s Tunes and then submitted our... Read More request for Dominick as our DJ. Luckily, we were assigned Dominick for our wedding. He did a fantastic job. He was able to properly read the crowd and knew what types of songs would get people up and dancing. I provided him a long list of songs, but I told him that I trusted him to choose whichever songs he felt were appropriate. The majority of our guests danced and they danced up until the end of the night! Even the older guests got up and danced! We also had a jazz guitarist for the happy hour. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to attend the happy hour due to photos but heard from many that the jazz guitarist was great. Also, we had a photographer go around and take “zap photos”, which were then displayed on two screens. The zap photos and screens were a nice touch. We would highly recommend Tommy’s Tunes and especially DJ Dominick.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kelly W

Tommy's Tunes was the BEST for our Wedding. We met personally with Tommy and Frank for the whole music picking process and they were SO great! For our wedding, PJ was our MC, and Dominick was our DJ. These guys were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They got the party started right away. My... Read More guests said it was the BEST wedding they've ever been to! We could not be any happier with the entire staff at Tommy's Tunes, and we will be definitely using them for all our events in the future! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best in the industry!

Tommy's Tunes Rocked

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Constance S

A pleasure to work with Tommy's Tunes. Emcee and DJ were fabulous. Everyone has complimented the music. They played the songs I requested which ranged from hard rock to the Bee Gees to country. They also provided music for our ceremony. They were great.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Meaghan B

We used Tommy Tunes for our wedding in October and we are so happy that we did! We used the Jazz Trio for our cocktail hour and they were absolutely fantastic. Our DJ for the reception was also great! He knew we wanted to get all the dances/ cake cutting etc out of the way early... Read More so we could dance the night away and he was so helpful! He even worked with one of the best men to have a musical entrance for his speech that was hilarious! His music choices were wonderful and we got so many compliments. Everyone had such a great time! I highly recommend Tommy's Tunes.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kelly Anne W

Tommy's tunes was amazing!! They were recommended to me from a coworker and I'm so glad I listened to her!! DJs are a dime a dozen and it was very difficult to choose one but reading all of the reviews and their price list - simply cannot be beat for the quality they bring. Joe... Read More E was the best MC and my friends and family loved him. He was SO fun and still professional, you can tell he is an artist at his craft. He had all my guests up all night dancing. So many of my guests told me that our music was such an awesome mix. They played everything we wanted and nothing we didn't want.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Natalie M

When signing the contract I worked with Tommy and he was very attentive and courteous. He explained everything and when I had questions he was always took the time out to meet if needed. About two weeks before the wedding my fiancé and I were able to sit down and review our... Read More selection of music we had in mind to help make sure all guests at some point or another would be on the dance floor. Our wedding was 10-2-2016 and it was the best night ever.  PJ is a great MC!! He really gets the crowd going and keeps the music flowing for the night. My guest are still raving about what an awesome time they had and how great the music was. PJ partied right along with guests on the dance floor and got everyone involved. He jokingly told my nephew that he looked like Justin Bieber during the night and that compliment gave him so much confidence we couldn’t even get him off the floor when it was time to go. For the cocktail hour we also added the steel pan drums which helped set the tone for an amazing night!! I can't thank Tommytunes and PJ enough for making this a magical night we will never forget!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Karen S

Tommy's Tunes was the perfect choice for our wedding. We met with Steven, who really focused on talking about the music, which we found to not be the case with other DJ companies. Everything was very clear and easy to follow in terms of the packages. We asked for the jazz... Read More guitarist for our cocktail hour, which provided the perfect ambience! The music was fantastic and really set the mood for the night. We had Joe C. and Nick for our emcee and DJ. They were so personable, and not too overbearing during the reception, which was exactly what we wanted. They played all of the songs we listed on our playlist, and the dance floor was packed the whole night. We had the best time dancing and everything was on point. Thank you Tommy's Tunes!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Christie V

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Tommys Tunes. We booked with Steve and all our meetings with him went great. The day of the wedding Giovanni was our DJ and Joe was our MC and they both were wonderful. They kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long... Read More and very entertained. Our photo montage was really cool during the night and they even give you a Zip drive the night of to go home with your own copy. The photo booth was a hit with all our guests and we also got a Zip drive the night of to go home with. Tommys Tunes helped to make our special day one we will always remember and cherish!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley C

Amazing, they had so much energy. Got everyone dancing. They did a great job, where so nice! I would recomened!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ally M

I can not begin to tell you how great tommys tunes is! They are far from cheesy entertainment and they are super easy to work with! I used them for my wedding and my guests mentioned how fantastic they were. They played the best music, the actual music that we wanted. I... Read More requested Disney instrumentals to play during dinner and they did will no problems! They give great examples and suggestions. We also used their open photo booth and that was so much fun! They gave us a USB with ALL the photos it was great to look at post wedding. I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Stacy H

We had Tommy's Tunes as our DJ at our wedding and they were amazing!! Frank was our MC and he was just full of energy and so much fun. We were worried that half our guests wouldn't get up to dance but Frank got our whole crowd up! The music was great and everyone had a great... Read More time! I would definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Bénédicte L

Tommy's Tunes did an amazing job for our wedding! Tommy was super accommodating and willing to work with us to create the perfect package while keeping things within our budget. We picked out PJ as our MC based on videos we saw and everyone was raving about what a great job he... Read More did! He was super engaging and out dancing on the dance floor with everyone which is exactly what we were looking for. Our percussionist and string trio for the cocktail hour and ceremony added such a great element of live music as well. And my husband and I got to get on the drums for a bit with our flower girl :) Tommy even let us submit personal pictures to display on TVs throughout the reception. Overall such an amazing experience with Tommy's Tunes! I love how we got to personally pick all the songs we wanted played throughout the evening. I've never danced so much in one night!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Lindsey L

Could not be happier with how everything went! I would highly recommend MC Joe E. The entire party was raving how good he was and the dance floor was full the entire night! He also genuinely cared about our entire wedding night through all aspects, not just the music. There song... Read More choices were great, they were able to find the right song for every age group. Thank you Joe and Tommys Tunes for making our night a success!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Caitlin A

Tommy’s Tunes had EVERYONE dancing at our wedding. Our DJ Joey kept up the adrenaline and the partying kept going until the end of the night! Tommy himself made the process of selecting music very smooth through in-person and phone conversations, as well as with easy-to-use... Read More forms. Music was one of the most important aspects of planning our wedding and we were thrilled that such a fabulous job was done. Thank you for providing such a fantastic evening!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kristen K

Tommy Tunes did an absolutely fantastic job on our wedding! From start to finish they made us feel VIP the whole way! We were planning our wedding from the West coast and Steven and his team were more than accommodating of our limited schedule when we were in town and they took... Read More the time to answer all our questions! MC Frank and DJ Dominick were the best. I work in the music industry so was pretty particular about what we wanted, they made our every request come true! We hope to use Tommy Tunes for friend and family events for years to come!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle L

Frank from Tommy's Tunes was so awesome!! He had our crowd up the ENTIRE night! When dinner came out, everyone was upset they had to sit down! And our DJ (I don't remember his name) played every song request we had! We had a very particular list of must-play's and do not play's... Read More and our wishes were respected. Thank you Frank and everyone at Tommy's Tunes!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lisa A

absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about them! Dan was our MC, I sadly cannot remember the name of the DJ but the ENTIRE night and for weeks after the wedding people could not stop telling me about how amazing the music was and it was the best music at any... Read More wedding they've ever been to! They really read the crowd and kept people dancing all night. They said they were getting alot of requests from our guests but they said at one point they had to tell them that what we wanted played needed to be played first and they would do their best (which is clearly the exact answer I wanted to hear since it was my wedding). Dan even saw me trying to grab people out of their seat and came right over and asked for names of people to call out over the mic to get them up! It was AMAZING and I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for an amazing night!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katie L

We used Tommy Tunes after seeing how terrific they were at my sister and cousing weddings. Our DJ was Dominic and he was phenomenal. He was there for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He played all the music we requested and the guests loved him. We already recommended... Read More him to two other couples who were interested in using him for their weddings after they saw him in action at ours. You will not be disappointed with Tommy tunes. They were professional and a delight to work with. Thry are the Best Dj company i have ever encountered hands down.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Danielle G

I actually attended a wedding Tommy Tunes was hired for. They did do a good job and have decent reviews so they must have good business ethics. Long story short, my fiancé and I were planning on getting married next October 2017 at Martha Clara Vineyard. We booked the venue,... Read More caterer and Dj, Tommy Tunes. The price of the wedding started to sky rocket way past our means so we called Martha Clara and the caterer to tell them our situation and they WITHOUT question, gave us our deposit back.Almost $5,000 between the both. We thought the same would happen with Tommy Tunes. He DID NOT give us our deposit back and it was over a year out from the date. Unacceptable and awful business man. I do not recommend going into business with this company.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Agnes M

Tommy Tunes IS the party!!!! Our MC, DJ, and light Tech from Tommy Tunes were amazing and everyone at our wedding raved about the music!!!! Thank you to Frank our MC and Nick our DJ for making the entire process of entertaining our wedding guests soon easy!!!! Our wedding party... Read More asked my husband and I about who they are walking out with for introductions, but both he and I could not remember for the life of us!!!! Frank came to the rescue and got everyone organized! When you are so overwhelmed you cannot remember anything, even as something simple as the order of the bridesmaids and groomsmen!!! Thank you sooooooo much Tommy Tunes for making our wedding amazing!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Hannah K

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Tommy Tunes. You know your DJ did a FANTASTIC job when your guests are still talking about it 2 months after the wedding! From start to finish our experience was awesome. We first met with Dan, who is amazing and made... Read More the whole process easy and enjoyable. Our MC/DJ was Dominick and he did an AWESOME job! All of our wedding guests loved him, the music, and the overall atmosphere (credit to Dominick!) Overall, our wedding was a BLAST and we could not have asked for a better DJ! We highly recommend Tommy Tunes and would use them again for a different event in the future!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kirsten I

Absolutely love this vendor. Would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Our dj and mc kept the party going all night with an excellent variety of music. So happy with the service received throughout the whole process. Thank you tommy tunes!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Mayra G

I thought that they did a good job at the ceremony but for the extra I paid for the "bilingual MC", which confessed to us hasn't spoken Spanish since high school, was pretty disappointing. My side of the family is Spanish and my husbands side is Irish-Italian, so we were hoping... Read More for an MC that would make all of our guest feel comfortable. Unfortunately that didn't happen and we ended up having awkward moments were half the party didn't know what was happening. As for the DJ, we also wished that the Spanish and American music had been better meshed. He also played music we requested when everyone was sitting down for dinner. Overall it could have been a better experience.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Amy R

I highly recommend booking Tommy's Tunes. The process from the start was easy. They give you a sheet to fill out with all the information they need from you. You can meet with them before your wedding but we didnt need to, we were pretty open to their ideas of doing what they do... Read More best and picking out music for all age groups. They did an awesome job and had so many of my guests out on the dance floor. My 90 yr old Grandfather was even out there in his wheelchair! My cousin had a serious air guitar session as well, haha. Everyone just let loose and had a great time. Thank you Tommy's Tunes for making our wedding a party for everyone to enjoy!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Carly V

My husband and I used Tommy Tunes for our wedding this past August and we could not have been more satisfied! Tommy met with us personally for our first initial meeting and made us feel so comfortable and confident that they would do a great job at our wedding. Joe, our MC was... Read More AMAZING with getting the crowd up and moving, and also working with my husband and I to make sure everything went perfect. Instead of a Father Daughter Dance, my dad and I sang, and they worked with us to make sure we could pull it off without a hitch. We also had the talented Mike, the percussionist there to add an aspect of live music. They were both perfect additions to our wedding. The DJ also did a great job of reading the crowd and knew when to play dance music, slow music, and classic oldies. We were so happy with Tommy, Dan, Joe, Mike and everyone else we interacted with at Tommy Tunes. I HIGHLY recommend them for any event!