Tommy's Tunes DJ Entertainment

East Coast of the United States

Quality Entertainment You'll Recommend

Tommy's Tunes is full time DJ Entertainment Company. When considering entertainment for your special day, choose a company with a reputation of talent and professionalism. We specialize in weddings, bar/bat mitzvah's, sweet 16's and corporate events. Call today to discuss your next event.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100

691 Middle Country Road, Selden, NY East Coast of the United States (631) 732-5886

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kelly W

Tommy's Tunes was the BEST for our Wedding. We met personally with Tommy and Frank for the whole music picking process and they were SO great! For our wedding, PJ was our MC, and Dominick was our DJ. These guys were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They got the party started right away. My... Read More guests said it was the BEST wedding they've ever been to! We could not be any happier with the entire staff at Tommy's Tunes, and we will be definitely using them for all our events in the future! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best in the industry!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Brittany M

Everything was PERFECT at our wedding. You guys did a phenomenal job and we were so, so happy! The music was great and everyone was up dancing the whole night and our magic mirror was a huge hit. Our MC was so interactive and had everyone dancing and the photographer was great... Read More and got really nice zap shots. We were more than satisfied working with you guys and will definitely be recommending Tommy’s Tunes to others!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Laura K

Tommy's Tunes was amazing to work with. PJ was our DJ and everyone loved him. Highly recommended for any event.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Jessica G

My wedding was 12/2/17 and I have nothing but incredible things to say about Tommy’s Tunes! We met with Stephen when we booked and he made us feel comfortable in our decisions. We had Dom for DJ and Frank as the MC, they were INSANE. I swear I’m not lying when I say that 200/220... Read More guests never left the dance floor the entire evening! Thank you Tommy’s tunes!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Kaitlin C

I cannot say how happy we are that we chose Tommy's Tunes as our entertainment for our 11/11/17 wedding! PJ was our MC and was the best! He kept everyone dancing all night! The music selection was also great! We didn't ask for many specific songs to be played prior when we were... Read More meeting with them, only that there was something for everyone. Let me tell you they nailed it! My guests are still talking about how wonderful the music was and that most people didn't sit down the entire night! I would recommend Tommy's Tunes to anyone looking for an affordable and amazing entertainment company!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Brianna F

Tommy's Tunes absolutely blew us away on our wedding day. We were married 11/17/17 and our dance floor was packed the entire night. Joe E was our emcee and he was phenomenal. So friendly, funny, and just knew how to keep the party going. They totally went above and beyond and... Read More our guests are still raving about how much fun they had. They will make your wedding better than you could imagine!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Andrea D

I can't say enough great things about Tommy's Tunes. They were beyond accommodating, friendly, helpful and overall awesome. Our DJ was Dominic and our Percussionist was Frank. Both of which are amazing humans and extremely gifted at their respective craft. Most DJ's I expect to... Read More just play song after song, but Dom was mixing! He hit every song on our list at the absolute perfect moment. Frank was amazing as well! He was in the crowd with us, letting everybody slam on the bongo. I believe several of our guests got business cards to refer to their own family members and friends. We LOVED Tommy's Tunes! I highly recommend using them. What a fantastic experience! I wish we could hire them every day!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Alicia R

I used Tommy Tunes for our ceremony music (violinist and cellist) and our reception (DJ/MC). The ceremony musicians were amazing - they set such a magical tone for the day and it truly was my favorite detail of the day, by far. Dominic was a great DJ/MC - he played all the songs... Read More I requested while throwing in others to keep the vibe going, we were dancing the whole time! He definitely knew his stuff and handled the night well. Can't go wrong with Tommy's Tunes - they were recommended to us and I'll recommend them to my friends, as well!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Tracy M

Tommys Tunes kept the party dancing all night long! No one sat the entire night! Thanks for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Jamie S

We absolutely LOVED Tommy's Tunes and would highly recommend them to anyone! From the very start Tommy made us feel so comfortable and their two offices made it really easy to schedule meetings. They had great ideas and were so welcoming to our ideas as well. At the wedding... Read More Frank and John did an excellent job as our MC and DJ. The dance floor was packed the entire night and they did a great job reading the crowd to make sure it stayed that way! We had wonderful comments from our guests and would use them again for any other parties in the future!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Beth Ann T

If you want an amazing DJ vendor, you need to book Tommy's Tunes. From the beginning, Tommy's Tunes was amazing to work with. We actually chose to book Tommy's Tunes because of how much we liked them after seeing them perform at my sister's wedding last year (2016). If you do... Read More decide to book with Tommy's Tunes, which my husband and I would highly recommend that you do, you want to get PJ as your MC and Stephen as your DJ. The two of them were absolutely incredible. All of our guests told us how much they loved the music at our wedding, and how awesome PJ was at getting the guests amped up on the dance floor. Tommy's Tunes was also super accommodating, between working with us since we were planning a wedding out-of-state, but also because of some out of the ordinary requests. My father and I had a non-traditional father-daughter dance, and both the DJ and the MC took it upon themselves to give us some additional ideas to help make everything flow smoothly. All the guests also loved the photobooth. If you want not only good music but great entertainers, you have to go with Tommy's Tunes. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding day amazing.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Adriana M

Tommy the owner will promise you lots of stuff when booking but when you have your final appt after he’s taken your money he’ll act like he has no idea what you’re talking about. Our photo booth was a complete disaster. The attendant had a bad attitude, the photo quality was... Read More awful - dark and gray. Even worse, we were promised a digital copy of all photo booth pix but the flash stick was corrupt and we lost half of the photos. They’re not professional and think it’s ok to NOT have a backup of photos. So it all was lost. Tommy didn’t even want to refund me half the cost. I should have gotten a full refund - you lost my wedding photo booth photos. Go elsewhere.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kimberly P

My husband and I got married at The Harbor Club at Prime on October 6, 2017. We worked with Tommy Tunes DJ Entertainment and truly cannot begin to describe how absolutely amazing they were. Meeting with them before the wedding to plan, coordinate the music and work out all the... Read More details was so easy for us. The ceremony music, cocktail hour, percussionist for our reception, DJ and MC were without question perfect. Our MC Frank was incredible and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better than him and his team to be at our wedding that day. I would highly recommend Tommy Tunes DJ Entertainment to anyone getting married in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Carissa G

Tommy's Tunes exceeded our expectations! We booked them for our September wedding. We reserved a DJ and an emcee, photo-booth, and had music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. From the very beginning, we were impressed with the customer service. We met with Steve and he made... Read More us feel at ease with everything. No pressure, but all honesty in helping us decide what we needed for our big day. We met Joe E. before our wedding day and we were so excited! He's so funny and full of great energy. We had some last minute changes to music choices and all I did was email Steve and the change was made and confirmed promptly. The customer service at Tommy's Tunes is incredible. Joe E. was an absolute riot at the wedding. He was out dancing with everyone, keeping the energy up. No one felt forced to dance (like at some weddings). We received so many compliments afterwards about the great choice in music and how much fun Joe E. was!! Everything was on time and there were no mistakes in announcements, music, etc. The photo-booth was a hit! Great props, great attendant, and we got a USB at the end of the night with all the photos taken. Guests were able to print two copies of their photo strips. Thank you, Tommy's Tunes!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Tracy A

Tommy's Tunes was one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding in October. We had a saxophone player for our cocktail hour, and a DJ, MC and percussionist for our reception - they were AMAZING! The cocktail hour music was perfect, and our DJ Charlie and MC Frankie... Read More kept the party going the entire night. Not only were they able to read the crowd and play music that would keep everyone dancing, but they played a huge role in making sure the evening flowed smoothly - from the bridal party introductions, to the first dance, through dinner, dancing and cake cutting. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing and we were really able to focus on enjoying ourselves and spending time with our family and friends. It was great to also have the option to include a percussionist or other live musicians with your DJ at the reception - the price is extremely reasonable and it added something unique and fun to our wedding. Tommy's Tunes also did uplighting at our venue and they were able to modify the lights throughout the night to tone them down during dinner time and amp them up during the party; our venue looked beautiful the entire night! Finally, Tommy was sincerely a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. He was very responsive, helpful and just a nice guy all around. We can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Tasha P

I originally booked with Tommy's Tunes because I’ve attended a wedding where they performed so I knew they were amazing. We booked with Tommy himself. He was great to work and we spent the majority of our time talking about our lives rather than the DJ services. He was not... Read More pushy in any way and made us feel very comfortable. Joe E. was our MC and Rich was our DJ. They were both phenomenal. I did not want an MC that would be over the top, and Joe E had the perfect amount of energy and interaction with our guests. Everyone was on the dance floor ALL night long. There was never a dull moment. Rich had an awesome playlist that appealed to all ages. I’m so happy we extended our wedding a half hour longer. I highly recommend Tommy’s Tunes, Joe E. and Rich!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Corinne T

I highly recommend Tommy Tunes! We knew as soon as we saw them perform at a bridal show that they were the DJ for us. We hired Frank as the MC and he was amazing. Frank and the DJ accommodated all of our last minute song requests. Frank kept everyone dancing on the floor... Read More all night long. Frank does his special karaoke sing along tune just before dinner to keep the party going as the guest move to their seats for dinner. (September 2017 Wedding)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jeanette H

AMAZING!! MC Frank was the best!! The DJ and him had everyone dancing all night long! Frank has such a great personality and was so helpful with answering all the questions we had and setting up meetings. I would highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Rachel L

AMAZING! My husband and I got married on 9/15/17 and we're both really into music. We met with Tommy a few times before the wedding just to make sure everything was going to be exactly how we wanted it, and boy did Tommy and his team deliver. We had DJ Dom for the night and he... Read More was awesome! He played everything we requested, and then added in songs that worked perfectly. Everyone was dancing the entire night and was raving about how awesome the music was. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Lori G

What a fantastic company!! I met with Steven in Syosset a few times before our wedding. He was super helpful and was the only person who didn't pressure me into having a ton of extra's. The day of our wedding, Dominick was our DJ/MC. He was extremely nice and got our laid back... Read More vibe perfectly. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire day!! Our wedding was at Insignia and he handled the 2 rooms brilliantly. Couldn't be happier we chose Tommy's Tunes for our wedding day. Thank you Dominick and Steven!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kaylyn L

My sister used Tommy's tunes for her wedding, and I KNEW there was no one better. When we sat down with our MC Joe, we just clicked! He really "got us" as a couple, and was really excited that we are a "musical" couple. From the cocktail hour, to our introductions, first and... Read More last Dance, Tommy's Tunes did EVERYTHING they said they would and more! My husband had a phenomenal time with Joe on the dance floor. ALL our of guest complimented the Dj saying that he made the wedding so awesome! the dance floor was never empty, and all of our "must play" songs were played at the perfect time! We LOVE Joe and Tommy's Tunes! No one better out there for your perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Sonya P

PLEASE HIRE THEM RIGHT NOW! LOOK NO FURTHER! AMAZING COMPANY!! All of my friends and family were dancing all night. They played all of our requests and any genres we wanted. The party was going start to finish. They were the last ones out of the place. I cannot thank this... Read More company enough for the wonderful work they did for us at our wedding! Everyone was asking me what company we used so they could book them for future events. The DJ is the most important part of your wedding party- if you want to dance and have a good time, I would 100% recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Laura W

I saw Tommy's Tunes perform live at a bridal showcase where they "competed" along side another company. Needless to say, they blew the competitors out of the water. They did mock wedding introductions where each MC took turns speaking. That's where I was able to see our MC... Read More Jheison and DJ Dominick. From that showcase I knew I had to have them for my wedding. We booked them along with zap shots and a Photo Booth, which we got copies of all of those photos as well. The whole team showed up early to our wedding ready to go. Jheison did an amazing job getting guests up to dance without doing so in an overbearing way and Dominick kept the dance floor going just by reading the crowd. He did a great job playing a little bit of everything to keep people dancing. I really can't thank them both enough, after the wedding we had people rave about the DJ and how great they were. I even had a friend say she needed to have them for her wedding when she gets married. Jheison even thought quick on his feet when the girl who caught the bouquet ended up leaving the room, so to not waste anymore time, he had my husband put the garter on one of my male cousins as a joke, it ended up being a funny memory for us and for Jheison both!! Thank you Tommy's Tunes for everything you did to make our day amazing!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Margaret L

These guys have been doing this a very long time and they are very good at what they do! To me, if you have good music it’s a good party and that it was! Everyone was on the dance floor and having an amazing time! Joe E is a blast! Even my dad was impressed because they played... Read More music for everyone! They read the crowd and also take into consideration the paperwork we filled out with suggestions and genres we liked and they bring it all together. They were fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jennifer L

From the minute my husband and I met with Tommy, we knew we wanted to book with him. We had met with other DJ companies and they didn't compare to Tommy. He was genuine, honest and relaxed. We left feeling confident and secure that his crew was going to do an awesome job.... Read More Throughout our engagement, Tommy was extremely responsive and helpful to any questions that we had. The week of the wedding, I called to check in and make sure everything was set. The MC, Frankie, spent time going over the details on the phone with me - even though he wasn't going to be at our wedding! He really made me feel at ease and I knew he would relay the information to PJ. Our MC- PJ, and DJ -John were amazing. They played music that we loved and did a great job avoiding the music that we did not want to hear! PJ and John did a fantastic job keeping the guests on their feet, which is exactly what we wanted! If we ever need a DJ in the future, Tommy will be the only one I call!