Tommy's Tunes DJ Entertainment

East Coast of the United States

Quality Entertainment You'll Recommend

Tommy's Tunes is full time DJ Entertainment Company. When considering entertainment for your special day, choose a company with a reputation of talent and professionalism. We specialize in weddings, bar/bat mitzvah's, sweet 16's and corporate events. Call today to discuss your next event.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2008 09
Bow2008

691 Middle Country Road, Selden, NY East Coast of the United States (631) 732-5886

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kelly W

Tommy's Tunes was the BEST for our Wedding. We met personally with Tommy and Frank for the whole music picking process and they were SO great! For our wedding, PJ was our MC, and Dominick was our DJ. These guys were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They got the party started right away. My... Read More guests said it was the BEST wedding they've ever been to! We could not be any happier with the entire staff at Tommy's Tunes, and we will be definitely using them for all our events in the future! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best in the industry!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley S

My husband and I used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding June 3. We LOVED them so much! Joe was our MC & Dominic was our DJ. They were punctual and played the EXACT playlist we submitted. Joe played a fun game to raffle off the centerpieces to our guests. Everyone kept raving about... Read More the music, the sound quality, and how they loved how our last name initial was lit up on the dance floor, which was part of the package we purchased. I highly recommend this company to anyone thinking of using them!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Cristina C

We used Tommy's Tunes for our May 28th wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING! They were so easy to work with, responded quickly to questions and kept our guests dancing ALL night long. Joe was a fantastic MC and he kept the party going from start to finish. The DJ played all... Read More the songs on my playlist and did not disappoint. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor! Tommy's Tunes definitely exceeded our expectations! We could not be any happier with Tommy's Tunes and would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Bill D

AVOID BY ALL MEANS!!! Tommy the owner comes on very friendly. But when he finds out that he's not getting the job, he tends to forget that the customer already notified him. All of sudden it's not in his notes. Then he's fine with giving you chance to write a new Letter Of... Read More Termination, but not before using scare tactics like how it's "by law that they must show up anyway" and how your still responsible for the full balance. Weddings are expensive enough. Don't let Tommy scam you into paying him your hard earned money for a service he's not providing for you. My advice, talk to a lawyer. I did and was told all about the REAL New York State Laws. TOMMY IS A LIAR, MANIPULATOR, and a SCAMMER!!! Don't become one of his victims like me and my fiancé did 12 days prior to our wedding day. Call a lawyer or better yet, just DO NOT HIRE OR SIGN ANY CONTRACTS WITH TOMMY'S TUNES!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kristen C

Steve and Frank did my brother's wedding back in 2013 and did an amazing job that when my fiancé and I got engaged, we knew we had to go with them. All I wanted for my wedding was everyone to be up dancing and having a good time. Because the music was ON POINT all night, that's... Read More exactly what happened. Each time my fiancé and I took a few minutes to look around, our guests were dancing and having a great time. For us, music was the most important thing at our wedding and Tommy Tunes, made it a successful night. If you want your guests up and dancing, Steve and Frank are your go to guys. They will make your wedding a memorable one! Thank you Tommy Tunes!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Tracey O

Joe and all the staff at Tommy's Tunes are amazing.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Monica L

We used Tommy Tunes for our wedding this past Saturday... over all they did an ok job but they did not play the music we requested and only cared about the fact that everyone else was dancing . They didn't have the correct list of songs we wanted, my father didn't get to do his... Read More speech the Mc was great it was the dj who honestly was a total asshole and basically told us he didn't care that he ruined my husbands night . He also tried ending the music with an hour to go making it seem like the wedding was over and our guests started to leave and we confronted him about it and were told it's our fault not his..??....Personally I would not recommend using them

2017-05-03T13:11:53 Response from the vendor

We are sorry our services didn't meet your expections. We take our customer satisfaction very seriously. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Jennifer S

Thank you so much to MC Frank and the Tommy Tunes staff! You guys really made my special day unforgettable. The music was exactly what we wanted and MC Frank had everyone getting up to dance. (Not to mention MC Frank had some moves of his own haha) We also rented a photo booth... Read More through Tommy Tunes which I 1000% recommend. I received a USP at the end of the night with some hysterical and priceless photos. Thanks again Frank and Tommy Tunes for everything!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Megan A

Amazing! So easy to work with throughout the wedding process, fair prices and made our wedding a blast. I can't say enough about Tommy's Tunes A+++

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 April R

Choosing Tommy Tunes was a no brained for us, the day after booking with our Venue (Liberty House, Jersey City NJ) they were the first vendor I called to book! They had done my Brothers wedding and a few of his friends weddings. All of our guests were raving about the music... Read More selection and how great they were! I was even asked for their information for a couple other weddings that are coming up!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Meaghan B

We used Tommy Tunes for our wedding in October and we are so happy that we did! We used the Jazz Trio for our cocktail hour and they were absolutely fantastic. Our DJ for the reception was also great! He knew we wanted to get all the dances/ cake cutting etc out of the way early... Read More so we could dance the night away and he was so helpful! He even worked with one of the best men to have a musical entrance for his speech that was hilarious! His music choices were wonderful and we got so many compliments. Everyone had such a great time! I highly recommend Tommy's Tunes.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kelly Anne W

Tommy's tunes was amazing!! They were recommended to me from a coworker and I'm so glad I listened to her!! DJs are a dime a dozen and it was very difficult to choose one but reading all of the reviews and their price list - simply cannot be beat for the quality they bring. Joe... Read More E was the best MC and my friends and family loved him. He was SO fun and still professional, you can tell he is an artist at his craft. He had all my guests up all night dancing. So many of my guests told me that our music was such an awesome mix. They played everything we wanted and nothing we didn't want.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Natalie M

When signing the contract I worked with Tommy and he was very attentive and courteous. He explained everything and when I had questions he was always took the time out to meet if needed. About two weeks before the wedding my fiancé and I were able to sit down and review our... Read More selection of music we had in mind to help make sure all guests at some point or another would be on the dance floor. Our wedding was 10-2-2016 and it was the best night ever.  PJ is a great MC!! He really gets the crowd going and keeps the music flowing for the night. My guest are still raving about what an awesome time they had and how great the music was. PJ partied right along with guests on the dance floor and got everyone involved. He jokingly told my nephew that he looked like Justin Bieber during the night and that compliment gave him so much confidence we couldn’t even get him off the floor when it was time to go. For the cocktail hour we also added the steel pan drums which helped set the tone for an amazing night!! I can't thank Tommytunes and PJ enough for making this a magical night we will never forget!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Karen S

Tommy's Tunes was the perfect choice for our wedding. We met with Steven, who really focused on talking about the music, which we found to not be the case with other DJ companies. Everything was very clear and easy to follow in terms of the packages. We asked for the jazz... Read More guitarist for our cocktail hour, which provided the perfect ambience! The music was fantastic and really set the mood for the night. We had Joe C. and Nick for our emcee and DJ. They were so personable, and not too overbearing during the reception, which was exactly what we wanted. They played all of the songs we listed on our playlist, and the dance floor was packed the whole night. We had the best time dancing and everything was on point. Thank you Tommy's Tunes!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Christie V

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Tommys Tunes. We booked with Steve and all our meetings with him went great. The day of the wedding Giovanni was our DJ and Joe was our MC and they both were wonderful. They kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long... Read More and very entertained. Our photo montage was really cool during the night and they even give you a Zip drive the night of to go home with your own copy. The photo booth was a hit with all our guests and we also got a Zip drive the night of to go home with. Tommys Tunes helped to make our special day one we will always remember and cherish!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley C

Amazing, they had so much energy. Got everyone dancing. They did a great job, where so nice! I would recomened!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ally M

I can not begin to tell you how great tommys tunes is! They are far from cheesy entertainment and they are super easy to work with! I used them for my wedding and my guests mentioned how fantastic they were. They played the best music, the actual music that we wanted. I... Read More requested Disney instrumentals to play during dinner and they did will no problems! They give great examples and suggestions. We also used their open photo booth and that was so much fun! They gave us a USB with ALL the photos it was great to look at post wedding. I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Stacy H

We had Tommy's Tunes as our DJ at our wedding and they were amazing!! Frank was our MC and he was just full of energy and so much fun. We were worried that half our guests wouldn't get up to dance but Frank got our whole crowd up! The music was great and everyone had a great... Read More time! I would definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Bénédicte L

Tommy's Tunes did an amazing job for our wedding! Tommy was super accommodating and willing to work with us to create the perfect package while keeping things within our budget. We picked out PJ as our MC based on videos we saw and everyone was raving about what a great job he... Read More did! He was super engaging and out dancing on the dance floor with everyone which is exactly what we were looking for. Our percussionist and string trio for the cocktail hour and ceremony added such a great element of live music as well. And my husband and I got to get on the drums for a bit with our flower girl :) Tommy even let us submit personal pictures to display on TVs throughout the reception. Overall such an amazing experience with Tommy's Tunes! I love how we got to personally pick all the songs we wanted played throughout the evening. I've never danced so much in one night!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Lindsey L

Could not be happier with how everything went! I would highly recommend MC Joe E. The entire party was raving how good he was and the dance floor was full the entire night! He also genuinely cared about our entire wedding night through all aspects, not just the music. There song... Read More choices were great, they were able to find the right song for every age group. Thank you Joe and Tommys Tunes for making our night a success!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Caitlin A

Tommy’s Tunes had EVERYONE dancing at our wedding. Our DJ Joey kept up the adrenaline and the partying kept going until the end of the night! Tommy himself made the process of selecting music very smooth through in-person and phone conversations, as well as with easy-to-use... Read More forms. Music was one of the most important aspects of planning our wedding and we were thrilled that such a fabulous job was done. Thank you for providing such a fantastic evening!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kristen K

Tommy Tunes did an absolutely fantastic job on our wedding! From start to finish they made us feel VIP the whole way! We were planning our wedding from the West coast and Steven and his team were more than accommodating of our limited schedule when we were in town and they took... Read More the time to answer all our questions! MC Frank and DJ Dominick were the best. I work in the music industry so was pretty particular about what we wanted, they made our every request come true! We hope to use Tommy Tunes for friend and family events for years to come!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle L

Frank from Tommy's Tunes was so awesome!! He had our crowd up the ENTIRE night! When dinner came out, everyone was upset they had to sit down! And our DJ (I don't remember his name) played every song request we had! We had a very particular list of must-play's and do not play's... Read More and our wishes were respected. Thank you Frank and everyone at Tommy's Tunes!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lisa A

absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about them! Dan was our MC, I sadly cannot remember the name of the DJ but the ENTIRE night and for weeks after the wedding people could not stop telling me about how amazing the music was and it was the best music at any... Read More wedding they've ever been to! They really read the crowd and kept people dancing all night. They said they were getting alot of requests from our guests but they said at one point they had to tell them that what we wanted played needed to be played first and they would do their best (which is clearly the exact answer I wanted to hear since it was my wedding). Dan even saw me trying to grab people out of their seat and came right over and asked for names of people to call out over the mic to get them up! It was AMAZING and I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for an amazing night!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katie L

We used Tommy Tunes after seeing how terrific they were at my sister and cousing weddings. Our DJ was Dominic and he was phenomenal. He was there for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He played all the music we requested and the guests loved him. We already recommended... Read More him to two other couples who were interested in using him for their weddings after they saw him in action at ours. You will not be disappointed with Tommy tunes. They were professional and a delight to work with. Thry are the Best Dj company i have ever encountered hands down.