Tonia Turner Design & Event Planning

Orange Beach, AL

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking

26279 Saint Lucia Drive, Orange Beach, AL (251) 923-9862

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Heather F

Tonia was the best wedding planner we could have asked for. Being that we live in Texas, we trusted her recommendations and are so glad we did. From the food to the flowers it was perfect. She is so down to earth and can handle MANY things at once without showing a bit of... Read More stress. I also commend her for graciously handling my mom through out the planning process =) (she's a bit of a control freak). I am so thankful to have found her! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a planner.

Exceeded My Expectations

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 K C

Tonia Turner truly cares about her clients and her passion for wedding planning shows in her wonderful work! She guided me every step of the way and introduced me to awesome vendors in the area. Her attention to detail and creative ideas made my wedding a dream come true! I... Read More could not have done it without her help!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Meghan B

Tonia Turner is the wedding planner for Barefoot Beach Events and she is an amazing planner. I was an out of town bride and she coordinated all the meetings and made my wedding beautiful. She is extremely friendly and knows EVERYONE in the Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach area. If you... Read More want someone that is incredibly easy to work with, knows everything, and puts you above everyone else then she is your lady!