Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band

Ohio, Erie PA, Detroit Michigan, Buffalo NY, Virginia

Northeast Ohio's Number One Wedding Band

Today's Dance Party Music at an affordable price. The Award Winning Discovery Band, voted Cleveland Best Wedding Band, by Fox 8, City Voter , provides outstanding musical entertainment and the very best in customer service for wedding receptions, corporate events and all special events through out Ohio and surrounding states.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Klezmer, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

PO Box 21365, Cleveland, OH Ohio, Erie PA, Detroit Michigan, Buffalo NY, Virginia (216) 287-5592

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Aaron S

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band sure know how to keep a crowd in the moment. They have such a range of music and talent, you never know what might come next -a 60s classic or a recent hit. In addition, they are extremely flexible and accommodating. Our wedding was... Read More outdoors across and estate and they setup a remote for announcements without protest. They even offered to mic us for the outdoor ceremony but we declined. All in, you can't beat this band, they can do it all and have fun in the process.

Amazing, Fun, Wonderful Band

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band were amazing!!! They made my wedding reception truly wonderful! Wedding guests are still talking about how great the band was. They learned a song that my dad requested ahead of time and even allowed him to sing with the band for the song at... Read More the reception! I was so surprised and touched that they took the time to do this. They are truly talented and played music that kept guests on the dance the floor the whole night. I didn't need to worry about providing a preferred song list, as I trusted them to play to the crowd. They were very professional and attentive to us as the bride and groom. We are so thankful that they made our wedding truly special. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to all friends and family for their special events!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Robert B

Tony and The Discovery Band were wonderful to work with. They were very energetic during the reception and people were up and dancing throughout the evening. At the end of the night, we received a lot of compliments from our guests (both older and younger) about how much they... Read More loved the band. Thanks so much for a fantastic night!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Kathy L

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band, best band in Cleveland! Great music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Everything was very professional, no problems. We were extremely happy we had Tony and the band to make the day complete. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Elin M

Fantastic band! Hired for my daughters bat mitzvah. Band was a hit with all ages. So professional! So talented! Highly recommend this band for any special event.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Elin M

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Stephanie W

Tony and his band were absolutely amazing!!! We could not have been happier. They not only played all songs we requested and avoided all songs we did not want to hear but they kept the party going all night. All of our guests were raving about how amazing the band was and all... Read More 270 of our guests were dancing the entire time. Everyone was so talented (and so nice!!) - they could not have been better. We would recommend this band to anyone!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Daniel E

What an accommodating band. They were so professional through every blunder we managed to throw their way. I won't go into details, but they rolled with it all and made the night magical. Thanks guys!

Top Notch in Talent

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Liz P

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding. Tony is a true professional and a talented musician. The band played beautiful music during the cocktail reception and dinner. Once the dance floor was opened it was full of our family and... Read More friends enjoying themselves. People are still talking about it. It was a great night and we are so grateful.

Great Band

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

This was the best day of my life and in my opinion, one of the best bands I have ever heard. They kept people dancing the whole night and even played a half hour overtime and did not even charge us. One of the vocalist came out and sang to my mom. That was special to me and my... Read More wife. They are the best. Thank you Tony and the Discovery band.

Perfect band for a perfect day

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

This band helped make my wedding day absolutely exceptional. From the day we met to hash out the plan to the day of, Tony fulfilled all of his promises to my husband and I. Not only did we love this band but our family did too and two engaged friends asked me for their contact... Read More info. They sounded amazing and were professionals the whole way through. I recommend them to any bride looking to have live music on her special day!

Perfect band for this wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

The Discovery band was everything we wanted for our wedding and guests. They played all the best music, engaged the guests by playing requested favorites, and were very professional. We would highly recommend them as they ended up being one of the very best memories of our... Read More wedding and reception by everyone in attendance! Thanks Tony for helping us dance the night away...

Moton Wedding

Reviewed on 8/07/2014

The Discovery Band and Dj performed to our expectations and above, the music was fantastic and my guest danced the entire evening. Tony the band director,went above and beyond, to meet my every need.

Meet The Coordinator

Tony Quarles

My name is Tony Quarles, bassist and band Director of The Award Winning Discovery Band. I have 30 years experience serving the greater Cleveland area as a musician and wedding professional. I have shared the concert stage with musical legends, Little Richard, The Tempations, KC and The Sunshine Band and many more. Music runs in my family. I am the son of Clevland Jazz musician who took my fathers music business in a new direction. Weddings are our passion. I offer my customers the very best dance experience, and provide our brides , grooms and families with superior customer service.