Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

1416 East Main, Puyallup, WA Greater Puget Sound Area (253) 200-3454

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Breanne M

From beginning to end Tony was professional, organized and accommodating! From our very first meeting where he provided us with a binder to fill out that would be specific to our needs, to all the suggestions he gives you to make your Wedding perfect, he does it all. One of his... Read More suggestions was a voiceover on my walk down the aisle with my parents, the voiceover was me thanking them for everything they've done for me! There was not a single dry eye in the house and no one at our wedding will forget that! It was truly touching! Brides/Grooms if there is one thing I can say to you it's hire Tony! He is above and beyond any DJ I have ever worked with. As an example we had a change in our day of timing plan (in the middle of our reception!) and within 2 minutes Tony changed the schedule around, got our group seated and made it happen!! We were in a venue with very tall ceilings and crazy acoustics, Tony was able to work his speakers so all could hear our ceremony, toasts, and music clearly which is not easy. He was our master of ceremony as well. He stayed on top of everything. I never had to worry the entire reception. We had more of our guests comments that he was the best DJ they had heard too! It was the best choice for us!! From everything including follow-up meetings, email reminders and accepting of our day of text messages, Tony was perfect. Thank you Tony for making our day exactly how I had imagined!!

2018-01-04T13:13:44 Response from the vendor

Breanne, thank you for writing this; an awesome start to the new year! It was so much fun to work with you and Perry and I’m humbled by your kind words. Your wedding was awesome; as are you both! Thank you! -T

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Meghan S

From the moment we decided to book Tony as our DJ, we never had any doubt that he was going to do an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. Being a fairly organized bride, I loved that Tony is so purposeful with his meetings and process. After our initial meeting, he put us... Read More to work on our "binder," which played a huge role in making our night a success. We were able to share our likes and dislikes, and his organized approach helped us walk through the flow of the evening while we planned. His communication is also fantastic. His responses are timely and he is totally flexible. We changed a few minor details a couple days before our wedding and he graciously rolled with it. When it came to the actual wedding, WOW. Tony ROCKED it. From working with our ceremony guitarist to ensuring that we were all in the right place at the right time and ready for the next step in the night, he was organized, prepared, quick, and positive. I've also never heard so many people talk about how much they loved the DJ. His playlist was exactly what we had in mind - you could tell he put so much thought and effort into our big day. Our friends and family didn't want the night to end! We can't recommend Tony enough! Thank you again for making our night so special, Tony!

2017-10-17T11:38:31 Response from the vendor

Meghan, thank you so much for leaving this awesome review! Working for you and Ben was amazing, as I really got to dive deep into a genre that I normally don't get to play very often! And I enjoyed the challenge Ben laid before me,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Andreea P

Tony is a true professional and a master of his craft. He knows his business well and executes wonderfully through process of a planning binder. Tony's tried and true planning process walks you through every step of the wedding ceremony and reception. Together, we created an... Read More event our friends and family will be talking about for years to come. Do yourself a favor, book Tony Schwartz. He is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Audrey T

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding in Des Moines, WA on 6/17/17 - largely thanks to DJ/MC Tony Schwartz who kept our guests informed, entertained, and happy for the whole evening. In addition, we hired Matt from Tony's team to shoot our wedding video. We wanted a... Read More video of all of the wedding highlights as more the raw footage (cut to remove fluff) without paying thousands of dollars for artistic editing. We couldn't be more happy with the final product. Matt captured all of the important parts of our wedding - the ceremony, the toasts, the dances, the cake, the dancing, and so on. It was so wonderful to be able to re-live our day and we will treasure our video forever. We cannot recommend Tony Schwartz and his team enough to make your wedding awesome!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Bryttany Y

Tony is amazing. From first meeting to our wedding day he was nothing but helpful and very insightful. We always felt that he cared about our day so much it felt like we were the only clients he had. He helped everything go so smoothly and he was much more than a dj. His resume... Read More should also say wedding coordinator! He even helped my husband write a speech and made him look like a total stud! ;) Tony was extremely professional and we hadn't a care in the world knowing he was there! Thank you Tony!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Christie H

Tony was fantastic. Not only did he help our entire reception flow flawlessly, he made the sound in our acoustically challenged venue (Union Station) work like a charm! He made the ambiance fun, classy and got the entire audience involved just by playing the right music, only... Read More speaking when he had to, and playing the right playlist. People have been asking me for his playlist and have told me they haven't danced that much at a wedding in their lives. Thank you so much, Tony!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kelly S

My (now) husband and I were about 7 months into the wedding planning process when we discovered Tony at a close friend's wedding. Tony was personable and helped the night's events flow together seamlessly. Needless to say, we left that wedding with a much better idea of what we... Read More wanted in a DJ/MC and we made sure to get Tony's card. Fast forward to the last few months before our wedding... Tony was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. He was detailed, organized, tactful with feedback, ready to give suggestions, etc. When we met with him to go over the script, the conversation felt more like we were three friend's planning an event together rather than a strictly-business meeting. There were a lot of laughs, but we were able to talk through the majority of script points within the scheduled time. The events and music turned out exactly as we envisioned and planned they would and that is thanks to Tony for all of the above reasons, plus his flexibility the day of. Thank you again, Tony!! If you're looking for a vendor who is easy to work with, but is also an expert on all things weddings, reach out to Tony now!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Claire Z

Tony was so wonderful to work with from the very beginning. He met with my fiance and I to get an idea of what we wanted for our day. He did such a wonderful job moving the actual day along as well as playing the best music for our event! My #1 request was that we wanted our... Read More guests dancing the whole reception and he nailed it!!! Thank you Tony!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Beth B

Tony really kept the energy going the whole night. He had some really fun tricks up his sleeve. The grand entrances really set the stage for the party. Everyone had a great time. We highly recommend Tony!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Amelia R

Tony absolutely CRUSHED IT at our wedding (which was at Historic 1625 in Tacoma)! Every song was absolutely what we wanted and I literally danced ALL NIGHT! It was perfect. Not to mention, he did a lot of prep work ahead of time and it was totally worth it, we got exactly what... Read More we wanted on our wedding day. If you want your friends and family to tell you how fun and awesome your wedding was afterwards, Tony is the one to get you there!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jasmine R

Tony Schwartz is without a doubt THE BEST vendor selection made during our wedding planning process. From the moment I spoke with Tony he eased my anxiety and I knew I could trust him with our wedding day. When it came to the order of events (details of the ceremony and... Read More reception), I had no clue where to begin; after speaking with him and working through the binder he sent us, we had a much better understanding of the details we wanted for our wedding. Tony is extremely organized, experienced, full of great ideas, and easy to work with. He was basically our wedding planner LOL. He took the vision we had and brought it to life; the energy of our wedding was phenomenal and the dance floor was PACKED ALL NIGHT. Our friends and family constantly compliment us on how our wedding was the best one they've attended and it was because of the work Tony put into it; from the PhotoBooth to the music, he and his employees ROCKED it! Thank you so much, Tony! We can't wait to find another excuse to book you.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Amanda N

Tony was absolutely, without a doubt spectacular! Out of all of our vendors we had to choose from, my very favorite decision that we made by far was DJ Tony! From beginning to end and even afterwards, he was so awesome! I'm glad he was so personable and it communication was top... Read More notch! He put our wedding day stresses at ease and kept the entertainment at our wedding going the whole night through! I love that Tony isn't just like any other kind of DJ you would book like ones that have multiple DJs and they just assign you whatever one is available and maybe not even get to actually meet them till day of your wedding, with Tony you actually build a relationship and friendship with him and get to meet with him more than once to make sure everything flows correctly and everyone is on the same page. Even when our wedding started to die out because of threats of the storm scaring people, Tony kept the music the whole Nighy through and I applaud him for that! Even with the fun newlyWed game we played and date night cards he helped put together for us! He was so great! He's more than just a DJ, he keeps your wedding fun and exciting! I only have good things to say about him and Stephen and I are so grateful that we had him apart of our big day and are so glad we chose him for our DJ! I would highly recommend him to anyone who's not just looking for just any "dj" but someone personable, fun, and exciting, he goes above and beyond for you and he was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Thanks times a million Tony! Words can't explain how great you were! We truly appreciate everything you did for us to make our big day special!!! You truly are an amazing DJ and I would recommend to anyone questioning a DJ to book with Tony to see just how amazing he truly is! Thanks again Tony!!! Best DJ ever!!!!!!! <3 Amanda & Stephen

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jeannette W

Tony was great! He was practically our wedding planner the day of and orchestrated a great ceremony and fun reception. Our wedding was not traditional in many ways (married at a stadium, tailgate theme) and it was clear Tony took time to pick out the perfect songs throughout.... Read More So happy we picked him!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Janet S

When picking a wedding DJ, most people think they want "good music to dance to". While Tony absolutely crushes in that department, in my opinion his real talent lies in flawless event execution. As the master of ceremonies, he was the MC, the DJ, and essentially the reception... Read More day-of coordinator. I left the details of the event flow in Tony's hands and he produced an incredible event that our family and friends raved about. He runs the show like a boss, and if you trust his expertise, he can work magic. Literally. Even our parents/aunts/uncles had rave reviews about the music and Tony's style. He made our wedding unique, just for us, with custom music edits and perfectly adjusted to the vibe of the crowd. Our dance floor was packed all night, and literally the ONLY wish we had at the end of the evening was MORE TIME FOR DANCING!!! My new in-laws already have plans to re-book Tony for an annual event.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Meghan M

It's the Tony Show, and it's incredible. I had so many people tell me they couldn't believe how organized and how smoothly our wedding ran. There was never any down time and the entertainment was non-stop. His ability to read the dance floor and keep it full is unparalleled and... Read More all the little details are well taken care of with Tony on your team. Our wedding was a week ago and we're already giving his name out to people who heard our wedding was awesome. Cheers to you Tony Schwartz! You make everyone around you look good!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Candis O

Tony was the perfect fit as our wedding MC/DJ! Of course he did as one would expect a wedding DJ to do: he brought the beats. However, it was the personal touches and sincere investment in making our event the huge success it turned out to be that made the difference. From the... Read More get go Tony set us up with the ultimate planning guide that got us thinking about the look, feel, and sound of our special day. This guide helped us to focus in on some the details we might have otherwise overlooked. Then Tony took all this information, worked his magic, and produced the BEST playlist. Seriously, the dance floor was packed the entire night. We are so thankful we never had to write a song by song list. Beyond the planning guide and the playlist, Tony also provided us with a custom monogram for display and wrote us a custom grand entrance script that made us feel like true celebrities on our day. If you looking for someone who will strive to get to know you as a couple and produce the perfect, unique soundtrack to your wedding, Tony is your guy!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Adina G

Tony was the perfect choice for our wedding MC & DJ. He helped pull all the little details of our event together including a last minute slide show we handed him. He got to know us enough to make our wedding and reception fit who we are. The music was exactly what we wanted. He... Read More was professional and entertaining. He had great advice, bringing up elements of our event we didn't think of plus, he embraced new ideas we wanted to use with enthusiasm.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Erin W

Up until the day of my wedding, I didn't realize how important a good DJ would be. Tony doesn't just play music; Tony coordinates the schedule, ensures the different aspects start on time and run smoothly, and then continues engaging the couple and guests all event long. A... Read More wedding coordinator in a nice suit. Based on our meetings and emails, I should have known he'd be a difference-maker. He had so many good ideas that could make our reception special. The Love Story introduction, followed by the entrance as man and wife, was our favorite. Not only that, but we wanted to do a choreographed dance, and Tony custom-mixed the perfect song to enable us to do that. I had toyed with the idea of an iPod and speakers instead of hiring a DJ, which would have been SUCH a mistake. Tony was worth every penny in making the evening no-stress and totally special.

Two thumbs up

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 adrianne s

Tony was a fantastic addition to our wedding vendors. From the beginning, he was very responsive and proactive with communication. My husband did all the DJ research, and was impressed by Tony's passion and professionalism. While on the more expensive side of DJs we found, I... Read More believe that Tony is worth it. Once we had selected Tony, he was on the phone with us, setting up in person meetings that worked around our schedule (we had an out of town wedding, and we live thousands of miles away) and doing whatever he could to make the process easy for us. You can tell that he has years of experience. He presented us with a 90-some page book, filled with ideas and suggestions to make our reception exactly what we wanted. He tweaked everything so that it was in the order we wanted, in the way that we wanted... he really made the process easy. Lastly, you can tell that Tony takes a lot of pride in what he does. You can find a DJ anywhere that can say, "And now, here's the wedding party." Tony had us do some "homework" and provide him with info on our whole wedding party so that he made the whole night very personal. Instead of announcing just any maid of honor, he knew fun facts about MY maid of honor, had the perfect song to intro her, and just made it all very "us." These are all MC-type functions... he's also a KILLER DJ! Again, he had solicited a ton of input from us on what kind of music we liked and disliked, and what our guests would and wouldn't want to hear... and I remember thinking several times during the night, "Woah! This is an awesome mix of song x and song y! Go Tony!" He really made our night a lot of fun, and we were very glad he was a part of it. We definitely recommend him :)

Tony Rocks!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015

When we first met with Tony, our expectation was to have a nice chat about our event and what we had in mind for our big day, while he would take notes and ask all the important questions, so when he pulled out his laptop and started walking through a PowerPoint presentation, we... Read More were a little surprised. By the end of the presentation though, we knew we had to hire him. We couldn't book him fast enough! It was very clear that he loves what he does and has put a lot of time and effort into making each event memorable, and yet still continually looks for ways to improve. He is super organized and was very responsive to the many questions we asked. We received a binder of paperwork to fill out that asked every question possible, from the walk down the aisle to the big exit and everything in between. He really has thought of everything! We even threw him a couple of curve balls and he delivered in style, including tracking down music from Ecuador to play during the cocktail hour in honor of our honeymoon in the Galapagos. He even asked for bios on all of the people in our wedding party and wrote unique intros for each of them as they were introduced at the reception. Throughout the reception, he totally read the crowd and everyone was raving about the music. I recommended him to a friend getting married later this year, and even though he wasn't available, he helped her find another DJ to work with. We really can't say enough great things about the service that Tony provides. He really made the planning process easy!

Best DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Tony did an amazing job as our DJ, master of ceremonies and having his staff coordinate the photo booth! He is extremely organized and plans every last detail of the ceremony, music, transitions and coordination between everyone which made for a stress-free wedding! The planning... Read More sessions, thorough communication and quick response times made my life as a bride so much easier. We received many positive comments about the music selections and how fun and personal Tony made everything throughout the whole wedding. I highly recommend Tony to anyone that is getting married. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Tony Schwartz Review

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Amanda R

Tony Schwartz was a great choice for a wedding DJ. He was very organized and really helped us put the flow of our wedding together. He was great at announcing all the events throughout the night and played great music! I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ.

Awesome Party!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Wes

Tony put on a great party! Great music selection and everyone danced the night away. Our wedding was difficult in that we had a split reception between inside and outside. WIth the help of Tony's wireless equipment and experience, none of our guests were left out and the flow of... Read More the night was seamless! Thanks again Tony.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Hilary O

Tony is awesome! He really takes the time to make your wedding music fit your personality and takes the time to get to know you. I highly recommend him as MC/DJ and his photobooth services. He is very dependable, even when his photobooth attendant/assistant cancelled the day... Read More before my wedding he still showed up with the booth and had everything set up. Even given being short staffed, he still made it work and the booth was a great success. My guests RAVED about his music choices too.

Good luck on a rainy day

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Hannah F

Tony is a fabulous DJ, and key person into planning our wedding. Before deciding to have a DJ, I didn't think having one was such a big deal...but that was before we met DJ TONY!! Not only does he have tons of awesome ideas on how to make your wedding unique and personal, but he... Read More is there throughout the entire process to help you. Come wedding day, there are no worries because he has it taken care of and on our special day it poured SO hard that we were not able to have our ceremony outdoors as planned. No big deal because Tony helped accommodate our new plans and made no issue of it. He played nothing but great music in the genre that we requested (90s throwback) and I heard nothing but great things from all of my guests. So, when deciding if you need a DJ for your wedding, absolutely say YES, and TONY is your guy because he is so much more than someone who plays music. He is an essential component to an amazing, memorable, low stress day!