Fresh | Modern | Creative

Look no further if you want a fresh and modern take to your wedding photography. Tony's storyboard approach in capturing your special moments will leave you with everlasting memories forever bound in photos. Visit Tony's website for more details on how to make your big day's memories last forever.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Minneapolis, MN Twin Cities and beyond! (612) 584-1777

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Maddie H

We could not be happier to have had Tony as our wedding photographer! From the first time we met him we were impressed with how passionate he was about what he does, and it shows in his work. It was really important for us to have pictures that captured natural moments during... Read More our wedding, and when we saw samples of Tony’s work it felt like a perfect match. When it came to the day of the wedding, Tony was very timely and extremely helpful in getting everyone organized for pictures before and after the ceremony. I was quite stressed leading up to the ceremony, but Tony lightened the mood and made me feel much more relaxed. Neither my husband nor I are very good about coming up with ideas for poses for pictures, but Tony gave fantastic direction and what could have felt unnatural or uncomfortable didn’t feel that way at all. From the wedding party pictures to our more intimate first look pictures, everything was well orchestrated and moved smoothly. Not to mention the day of our wedding was extremely hot and windy and you could never tell by the pictures! When we received our final photos we were truly blown away by how beautiful they were. The day went by so fast that it’s hard to remember everything, but our photos captured all the important memories and are an incredibly keepsake. Tony’s work definitely exceeded our expectations. It’s hard to believe how well he was able to capture emotional, funny, and memorable moments without anyone even realizing they were being photographed. All of our friends and family were extremely impressed with Tony and kept commenting on how professional and organized he was. We will most definitely recommend Tony to anyone we know getting married!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie G

I have now had the pleasure of working with Tony Sou twice; once as a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding and then having him as the photographer for my own. He is absolutely amazing to work with! As an out of state bride with a tight schedule, I didn't have much time to shop... Read More for and meet photographers. I booked Tony on reputation and I was certainly not disappointed. He is very professional, timely in his responses to calls/e-mails, has a great eye and is just overall just fun to work with! The morning of our wedding, the place we were going to do our outdoor photos was booked by someone else. He contacted me and adapted our plan quickly to make sure we could still have our dream pictures and make everything work. He captured all the perfects moments of our wedding without being obtrusive or constantly in our faces -- a true talent! We just got our sneak peaks and I cannot even begin to say how absolutely stunning they are and how successfully he captured our day and our personalities. Do not hesitate for one second to book Tony as your photographer, trust me you will NOT be disappointed! I am already looking forward to working with him again when my other sister gets married July 2016.

Loved Tony Sou Photography

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

My husband and I used Tony Sou Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. It was one of the best decisions we could have possibly made. I can't say enough about Tony. He was flexible, organized, friendly, and extremely easy to contact and communicate with. His prices... Read More were very reasonable and he was willing to travel. He has a fresh style that is more than just your traditional wedding photos. For our engagement photos, he emailed us ahead of time to give us some hints and advice on outfits and colors that would work well together. We had scheduled our photos to be done outside at the Stone Arch Bridge. However, the day of our session was rainy and windy. Tony called us that day to see if we wanted to reschedule, or continue with the shoot. We decided to continue with our shoot and moved our session into the Guthrie Theater. He had some great ideas for us. We shot most of our photos inside, but he said that he knew how bad we wanted to have our session outside so at the end of our shoot we went outside into the boardwalk. He gave us his umbrella to use, while him and his assistant got rained on! We were able to get quite a few amazing shots outside despite of the weather conditions. In the year between our engagement photos and wedding, Tony kept in contact with us. One day he called me, and we had about an hour long virtual phone conference online to assist me in planning for the big day. We made spreadsheets that included "our must have photos", and "wedding day schedule." He used his prior wedding photography experience to really assist me in making an accurate schedule for the day. When the big day finally arrived, Tony and his second photographer, Andrea, arrived in town at about 9 am to begin capturing our day. They continued working and taking photos of us until our dance was finished at 11:30 pm. We had all day photographer coverage and it was great. We also rented his photo booth for the evening. He had a photo booth attendant that came and assisted as well. He had lots props and our guests loved it. Our guests got a copy of their photos, and one of the copies was for us to have. Guests were able to sign next to their photos in a guestbook that was prepared for us, that we were given after the wedding. It has been so fun to look at all of the funny photos that everyone took that night. Tony worked extremely hard, and I have received so many compliments from our wedding party and families on how easy he was to work with that day. He captured all of our must have shots, and so much more. I loved his style, as it felt more like he was capturing our day as it happened, as opposed to having us pose for absolutely every shot. My one of my biggest wants for our wedding was to have a photographer that would help me relive my wedding day every time I looked at our photos. Tony has definitely done that. I would without a doubt recommend Tony Sou Photography to anyone and everyone that wants a phenomenal wedding photographer. It is safe for me to say that Tony not only captured the most important day of our lives up to this point, through his photos, but I will also continue to use him to capture our precious live moments and events from this point forward.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Diane W

After weeks of research, Tony was our wedding photographer of choice and it was one of the best decisions we've made! He was very professional and clear on what was expected on the big day and showed us an actual portfolio of his work so we could see the clarity of the images... Read More on paper, too. On the big day, Tony knew that we wanted natural portraits and candid shots and he gave us and the bridal party options of what kind of poses to do. Overall, Tony was a gem to work with and if you are looking for a fresh, modern wedding photographer, call this man up! Thanks, Tony!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kristina K

Tony did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Monika M

Tony was absolutely amazing! His organization and attention to detail were superb and he made sure to capture all the important details and shots that were important to my husband and me. He was professional and unobtrusive but captured some of the most beautiful images that... Read More I've ever seen. I can't recommend Tony highly enough- he's awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Brittany E

My fiancé and I used Tony Sou Photography for our engagement pictures in late June. We had such a great experience! Communication with Tony was very easy, he was very organized and took care of all of the details. (We took outdoor pictures, but he had even come up with backup... Read More rain location ideas for us.) When the day of our pictures came, he was very prompt and right on time. Him and his colleague were very friendly and professional and made the process simple and fun. We felt like they truly cared about making sure we got very special photos! After the photo shoot, we received our photos back on disc very promptly (just a little over two weeks). Tony had given very clear instructions on the disc and photos were well organized. We are very happy with the experience and love our photos! We have received many compliments so far on the photography from family and friends!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Christina H

From our engagement photos with Holi powder October 2016 to our wedding June 2017 Tony has been with us on this amazing journey & I couldn't ask for anyone better! From the beginning my role as a clueless bride was made easy & stress free thanks to him. During our engagement... Read More shoot we were both nervous at first but he guided us along the way & knew exactly how to portray us as a newly engaged couple with our personalities shining through. When it came time to use the Holi powder we had some of our bridal party join in on the fun & with both of our ideas put together they turned out amazing. Everyone was very impressed with Tony & commented on how great his ideas were to play around with the powder. On our wedding day Tony along with his assistant handled the day of chaos with profession & grace. Earlier he asked for a timeline & even though getting ready ran a little late he was able to get every shot in (plus extra) & still stay true to the schedule. They worked side by side with the videographer I had hired to capture our day the way it was meant to be. Before, during & after wether it was a professional or silly picture I knew every photo would turn out wonderful. Now as newlyweds with many more exciting moments to come as we start our life together I know without a doubt exactly who we want behind the camera. ~Christina D

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Bridget B

Tony did an excellent job! He was very organized and easy to work with during the planning process. He is very clear in his direction when taking formal photographs. We took photographs of our guests during cocktail hour, and my husband's grandmother even commented about how... Read More efficiently he got every member of her large family organized for pictures. Our preview pictures look great and I can't wait to see all of them. I am very pleased that we hired Tony for our wedding and I would gladly work with him again.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Erica T

We were so happy to have Tony be a part of our special day. He is wonderful to work with and really took the time to learn what we wanted to capture on our special day. He is very professional and was easy to work with throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. He... Read More made us feel very comfortable and it really showed in our pictures. We are really happy with the outcome and would definitely recommend Tony.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Josh G

We cannot say enough good things about Tony Sou Photography and his work. Starting from our first meeting, we felt very comfortable working with Tony. He explained his process and how the day would go right away, including a timeline. This was very helpful in planning out our... Read More day, which made the day go much smoother. Our pictures turned out beautifully! Everyone who’s seen them also comments on how good they look. We highly recommend Tony for your photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amber K

Top Quality photos! We would strongly recommend Tony Sou Photography for your next wedding or event. Tony produced great quality photos that we were given full rights to without any extra cost! Not only did Tony produce great quality photos, he made the sessions fun, made sure... Read More he captured each personality, and was open to suggestions for photos. I would recommend Tony Sou Photography to a friend or family!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Sharon L

We are elated with choosing Tony for our wedding! Besides having beautiful, clean photos, his warmth and professionalism are top 'knot'ch! He is very flexible, organized, and creative. An all around pleasure to work with! We researched many photographers and Tony brings a level... Read More of quality that cannot be matched. His work is fresh and inviting, telling a "story" of each wedding day. He has a keen eye for details and the skills he has for capturing special little moments is true artistry! Tony has the ability to provide clear, concise direction while putting the photo subjects completely at ease. Our friends & family were impressed with how easy and natural it felt to pose under his respectable direction. We absolutely LOVE our photos, when we look at them we are able to relive our special day again! We are overjoyed to have been able to work with Tony and would highly recommend him to anyone!! He is awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Jessica D

Tony did a fantastic job as our photographer! He was easy to communicate with, helpful with posing ideas, and we love all of our photos! We are so thankful to have such great photos to remember our special day. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Laura F

Our photographer for our wedding, Tony Sou was top notch! He was very proffesional,timely and made us feel so comfortable on our big day! He was very patient and remained flexible as we are not the most organized group. His work is absolutely amazing, we give him 5 stars!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Hao D

Choosing Tony as our wedding photographer was one of the best and easiest decisions we made. He was professional, encouraging, courteous, patient and fun. His love for his work showed through his enthusiasm, discipline and creativity. He put in extra time during our engagement... Read More and wedding sessions to ensure we would have beautiful photos, and we even received our photos ahead of schedule! Our photo sessions were always lighthearted and focused on what we wanted for our photos, of course with his creative input, and Tony always kept a calm and professional demeanor that helped ease our anxiety and stress. As a final note, Tony was punctual, communicative and clearly very talented, and we would recommend him without reservation.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Rachel G

Tony was fabulous to work with for our big day! His passion for taking great photos was apparent through his demeanor and attitude. He truly had fun with us, our wedding party, and our guests as he shot photos. Tony made everything so easy - he connected with us prior to our... Read More engagement photos and wedding day to make sure he knew what we wanted. He was responsive to emails and took the time to answer any questions we had. We hired a second shooter through Tony as well, and the pair of them worked wonderfully together! Our wedding was less than 4 weeks ago, but our edited shots are already in the mail to us and we can't wait to see them!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Kellie G

It is truly with great pleasure that I write this review for Tony. He is a FABULOUS photographer and a master of his craft. Tony photographed both of my sisters' weddings and just completed photographing my own. He is incredibly personable, professional, and well humored. It... Read More rained on our wedding day and we had to take some unexpected indoor pics as a plan B. I was worried how some would turn out due to lighting, but we just got our sneak peeks and they are AWESOME! He hand touches all his photos for editing and really goes the extra mile. He provides great service at a reasonable price. He gets all the important shots without being intrusive or distracting. You will NOT regret choosing Tony as your photographer - I promise!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Emily M

Tony did a fantastic job! He kept everyone calm and on schedule and got amazing photos of the day. We had to move the wedding inside at the last minute, but Tony was able to quickly reset to capture beautiful photos of the ceremony. Several people from our wedding party and... Read More our families commented on how great he was to work with. It was so nice to know that Tony was on top of things - I did not have to worry one bit about the photography! I highly recommend booking Tony for your wedding. Not only will you get wonderful photos, but he is a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad we booked Tony as our wedding photographer and you will be too!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Ruth H

We loved working with Tony!! Beautiful photographs were a high priority for our wedding and Tony did not disappoint. Even our guests were impressed with how hard he worked to capture every moment. His photobooth was a huge hit, and we absolutely love the photos he took, from our... Read More wintry engagement shoot (where he and his assistant photographer braved a frozen waterfall!) to the last minutes of our reception. Tony is a wonderful photographer and a joy to work with!

Tony is amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Tracy C

Tony is such a professional! From the moment my fiance and I met Tony we knew he would do a great job! He came prepared to the initial meeting with examples of his work and really got to know us. He made everything so easy from a logistics standpoint before the wedding. The... Read More wedding day he was so great to work with, he put me at ease, helped make everything move smoothly, and kept us on our timeline getting all of our shots. Tony's experience really shined on the wedding day even the venue wedding planner commented on his excellence and was so impressed by his eye and passion. He made everyone in the wedding party feel comfortable which was really important! We have only seen a few pictures so far, they are great and I know the rest will be amazing! You will not regret working with Tony he is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Nicole K

Tony was just awesome! He was fun to work with and kept everything on schedule on our big day. Our photos turned out absolutely fantastic! And his prices are more than reasonable for the amount of work and care he takes in giving you great photos and a great experience. I would... Read More definitely recommend him to anyone!

Great Photographer! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Jasa P

We had a great time with Tony as our photographer for our wedding! Tony is very personable and easy going! We loved that he prefers to do candid pictures, which is exactly what we wanted. He is very reasonably priced. We didn't need engagement pictures so he was kind enough to... Read More add an extra hour so we could get some more pictures of our wedding instead of paying for something that we didn't need. He was extremely easy to work with which we can't say that about a few other photographers that we met with. I can't wait to see the pictures of our big day! If you are looking for a great photographer I highly recommend Tony!

Tony Sou Photo!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Heather L

In my search for wedding vendors my biggest worry was the quality of my photographer. From the moment I met Tony I adored him. Compared to the other vendors at the Wedding show he was a little more calm and quiet, he did not put on a sales pitch and allowed his work to speak for... Read More itself. During our meeting where we got to see his portfolio and discuss our vision to him, it was very clear that he knew what he was doing and that he would go above and beyond to meet my needs as the bride. He also gave me valuable tips and tricks with other parts of the wedding just to help make my wedding planning life easier. When it came to finally doing our pictures both engagement and actual wedding, Tony's personality made it so easy and comfortable for me and Chris. He was not bossy like some photographers get but he was engaging and direct which kept our flow on schedule. Tony is innovative and can work well in both structured settings and spontaneous scene changes. I appreciate what he did for my husband and I so much. The wedding day went so fast that sometimes I feel like it didn't even happen but now with the mix of ceremony, reception and candid shots we have I will be able to treasure our day forever. If you have any doubts on who to pick for your wedding photographer meet with Tony and I guarantee you will be doubt free within 10 minutes of speaking with him. Thanks Tony, you're the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Sarah R

Tony was super easy to work with and down to earth! You can tell that he has a lot of experience and even helped us plan our wedding schedule during our first initial consultation. I found Tony through another wedding he was shooting and loved the way he worked. Super fun and... Read More personable. My entire bridal party and family members agree that Tony is truly a professional yet also fun and ready to capture all the little important moments. We still get tons of compliments on our engagement session and wedding day photos. I highly recommend Tony to any bride looking for an awesome photographer!