Now offering 10% off all orders until 12/31/16!!!

Welcome to Too Chic & Little Shab, a design studio which specializes in beautiful, custom and handmade invitations and correspondence using fabulous high end materials. Check out our website or contact us today!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Erika K

When my husband and I were getting married we looked at a number of different invitation sites but didn't like the 'cookie cutter' approach to the invitations. We wanted something that we could customize for our taste. Based upon the recommendation of our wedding planner we... Read More started working with Julie on our Save the Dates. From that experience we had Julie design our invitations, menu cards, rehearsal invitations, table numbers, thank you notes...basically anything that was printed on paper! We loved everything so much that we even framed our invitation :) Julie was so easy to work with and has a wonderful eye for detail! I could not recommend working with Julie more!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jenell W

When looking into invitation designs the only things I knew for sure were what colors I wanted. During my first talk with the owner over the phone she was so helpful and knowledgeable about the design process. She was incredible with walking me through each step along the way.... Read More At my first meeting, she helped so much in getting an idea of the style I liked best. She had so many different designs to look over and pull ideas from. After the meeting, she gave me a quote so quickly and it wasn't long after that we had a proof to go off of. The whole experience was amazing and simple, which is exactly what I needed with all the other planning going on. Now to the product itself, AMAZING! I loved how my invites turned out and was so proud to send them out. I have recieved so many compliments from guests. I can't send enough thanks for making a beautiful product for my wedding and making the process so effortless for me. I highly recommend Too Chic & Little Shab Design to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 jill b

Julie is amazing to work with! She did both our save the dates and our wedding invitations for this october and we could not be more happy. She's extremely responsive and all she truly wants is for her client to be happy. She exceeded that by far. She's quick and efficient, yet... Read More beautifully detailed with her work. Too chic little shab will always be my go-to for any future events :)

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Kiersten N

Loved my producted! I ordered my invitations through Too Chic & Little Shab and they turned out amazing! I am very happy with my product and the service as well. Julie has been nothing but helpful with everything. Answering all of my questions and also meeting me to show me... Read More her products in person! She was extremely helpful with helping me figure out what to do about my RSVP cards for the families I am inviting their kids and and for the guests I am not allowing to bring kids. Such a great company and service I received!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Chelsie M

Julie is amazing at what she does! Her prices are also very reasonable. Very flexible and will work with you until you're happy with the final product. I got SO many compliments on my stationary used for the wedding! Would recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Samantha H

I am a planner that stumbled upon Julie on Etsy! I am SO glad that I did! She is so detail oriented, and the best part: RESPONSIVE! She gets proofs fast, and was more than gracious when my client wanted to sit down with her and flip through samples of her work. She'll ship to... Read More you, but I was in a pinch once and she allowed me to pick up my paper products from her home! I don't think I can sing your praises enough, Julie!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Nicole H

Too Chic & Little Shab Design studio created our ideal wedding invitations. They were gorgeous, chic and classy. We received rave reviews from our family and friends. I highly recommedned them!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Krystal G

I can't say enough great things about Too Chic & Little Shab! Julie was absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with; very responsive, had great design suggestions, and the quality of the invitations and attention to detail was superb. My fiance and I have received... Read More overwhelmingly positive feedback on our invitations from numerous guests. I would highly recommend using this vendor!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jacqueline H

I had a wonderful experience working with Julie on my invitations! I was first introduced to her website and explored many of her invitation options/styles. Once I found a style I liked, she worked with my schedule in order to meet up with me and help me to customize the exact... Read More design I wanted. Julie is very professional, easy to contact, and really sweet. My invitations came out exactly how I wanted and I have received many compliments on them. I would definitely recommend Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc.!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Sara C

Julie is amazing!! I LOVED the way our invitations turned out. She shows extreme attention to detail and has a ton of patience for brides who want to get everything "just right." I would recommend her to any bride and plan to have her assist us with our other wedding... Read More stationary/paper needs, not to mention invitations to our future events down the road!! Thanks Julie!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Jillian N

Julie is an amazingly talented and patient invitation designer! We tried various designs before settling on the right one and she was so helpful every step of the way with new ideas, options and creativity. She also works within your budget to create the perfect invitation.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Michelle G

Too Chic Little Shab did an amazing job on our wedding invitations! We went with the Chicago skyline pocket invites shown on the website but customized them to fit our color palette (midnight blue and a bright coral). Julie was so patient with my many questions and requests for... Read More particular shades of a color, and brought so many great ideas to the table. She was such a pleasure to work with at all times and nothing was ever too much trouble. She consistently met promised time tables, too. By far one of the best wedding vendors I’ve used in the wedding planning process! Also, TCLS’s pricing is SO reasonable. I looked at Chicago themed invitations through the usual commercial channels (wedding paper divas, minted, etc) as well as other private invitation designers and she had by far the BEST product at the best price with everything she includes. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

My invitations were exactly what I wanted!! They turned out beautifully and were in my wedding colors! Fast response to emails and great communication. Thank you so much!

Too Chic & Little Shab Design Studio, Inc.

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Kelli K

Julie was great to work with. She listened to what my fiancé and I wanted, provided some suggestions, and helped design wedding invitations that we love.

Great find!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 AnnMarie S

Julie took my idea of how I wanted my invitation to look like and brought it to life! she is very easy to work with and produced a high quality product that was very unique and personalized to what I wanted. Delivery as promised on time and everyone is still raving about my... Read More invitations!

Simply Beautiful, Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Julie is a Top Notch professional that was recommended to me for my daughters wedding invitations. Not only is her work incredible but she is as well! She goes above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied. We liked her so much we had her do our reception cards and... Read More thank you notes. She is very responsive and a pleasure to work with!

Everything was Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 marie s

Purchased Invitations, Escort Cards, Special Table Numbers and now Thank You notes for my daughters wedding. Everything was beautiful! Quality was outstanding!

Wedding invitations

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Alli B

I searched and searched for invites from the moment we got engaged. I ordered many samples off of etsy and when it came time they all fell apart of the quality was poor. I found too Shan little chic on the knot and contacted Julie right away. She was reasonably priced and her... Read More quality was above and beyond. Always easy to contact and prompt with creating our invitations. I loved them and have referred Julie to many of my friends. People kept commenting on how beautiful they were. You will not be dissapointed!!!

Beautiful work, fast and great to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Elizabeth v

After another less than stellar vendor told me that she couldn't do my job at the 11th hour, I was scrambling a bit! I found Julie online and called her. She offered to meet with me that night and we met to talk through what I wanted. Julie had 3 different concepts to me within... Read More a matter of days...and despite her going on vacation for a week, she turned everything around for me to get the invitations on time. Her work was amazing...my invitations were perfect and I got a lot of compliments on them. I highly recommend Julie -- she's great!

love love love!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Jagoda C

My fiance and I found Julie on The Knot and had the best experience working with her. She was so helpful with picking and matching colors, working on the design, and the final invitation itself. It was so much fun and Julie was so patient with us. The invitations turned out... Read More absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to send them out to our guests!! Thank you so much Too Chic Little Shab!!!

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Too Chic & Little Shab did an amazing job at my invitations. They worked with me throughout the entire process making sure everything was perfect. Great service, great invites! Would absolutely use again!

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 gina s

I not only ordered my beautiful invitations from Julie, but also my table numbers, place cards, thank you notes. I absolutely loved everything! My order was delivered before the promise date. Julie was great to work with, she had great ideas and a perfectionist!!! What else... Read More could you ask for!

Julie is the best

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kara L

Working with her was so easy!! She responded quickly and really took time to get to know me and my vision for the wedding!! So excited for my guests to see the beautiful save the dates she has created and can't wait to use her for invites!!

Exactly what I was looking for

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Lauren k

I found Julie's website and fell in love with her invitations. She was extremely accommodating and listened to exactly what I wanted. After she made my invitations I decided to have her make all of my escort cards, menus, table numbers, seating chart and all other signage for... Read More the wedding. I work full time so I did not have a lot of time to pick three vendors and meet with all of them and then decide; I met Julie and knew she was exactly what I was looking for and I was not disappointed. She even made a new seating chart three days before the wedding when I had some last minute changes.

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Karolina W

Julie is great. I'm a Wedding Coordinator and it was my turn to get married and I used her for our place cards, signature drink signs, card sign, table numbers and cards sign for our card box. Everything turned out exactly how we envisioned. I will continue referring her to my... Read More couples, and so glad we choose her for our wedding stationary needs! Thank you!

Julie Travelino

The story of a hobby turned passion, and now a career…. Julie has been designing invitations for many years. It started as a hobby and quickly grew into a passion. Friends and family members all around were asking her to make invitations. Meanwhile, she was happily working in Human Resources and going to school for an MBA. When she had her first child in 2008 she turned her passion into reality and went into business making custom invitations. She started selling on Etsy and was very successful! She always wanted to design and sell on her own website, and here she is today!