What You Imagine, Tooth & Nail Can Create

See your love story come to life by spending your wedding day in a castle? Our approach to weddings is driven by passion and experience. With an innovative team, or goal is to make your wedding day and the entire process enjoyable and stress free. With over 9,000 square feet of wedding and private event space, Tooth & Nail Winery can accommodate up to 250 people for wedding ceremony, reception and any other wedding festivities. From small intimate celebrations on our upstairs terraces to large formal receptions in our indoor/outdoor space, each wedding takes on a different personality and thus a personalized package is created for each couple.

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Castle, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Planning, Service Staff

3090 Anderson Rd, Paso Robles, CA (805) 369-6100

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Ashley M

My husband and I are wine club members, which is how we ended up looking at Tooth and Nail as a possible wedding venue. Kim is the one that gave us our initial tour and as much as we loved the venue and the wine, it was Kim, and knowing she was the one we'd be working with, that... Read More really influenced our decision. Kim was amazing from the very beginning of the process, to the very last minutes of our reception/dancing on our wedding day. We weren't introduced to her assistant Nicki until the middle of all the wedding planning but she too turned out to be absolutely amazing. Between Kim and Nicki, we never once had to worry about anything. Leading up to our wedding date, the weather started to change and rain was predicted for our special day. This is the only time I started to worry; however, as usual, Kim was on top of it and had a back up plan that left us feeling comforted. The day of our wedding, Kim had both the original ceremony site set up and ready to go, along with the back up site just in case. In the end, due to rain, we did end up having to use the back up ceremony site and everything turned out even better than we could have imagined. Thanks to Kim and Nicki, our special day was an absolute success and as magical as could be. Our guests were in love with everything... the venue, the food, and the wine! Thank you Tooth and Nail for a wedding we will never forget. And to Kim and Nicki for doing everything to make our special day even better than I'd ever dreamed

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Ashley K

Jason and I could not say enough amazing things about this venue! Everything was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better day! Our day went on without a hitch and that was so important to me! If you are looking to get married at a beautiful place in Paso Robles wine... Read More country, this is the place! ❤️ Thank you so much for everything Nicki and Kim!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Erica

My Hubby and I are wine members at Tooth and Nail, and when we started our search for venues, we fell in love with this spot. Paso has always had a special spot in our hearts, and starting our story here was just perfect. Kim and Nicki were nothing short of amazing. all of the... Read More guests were amazed by the views, the terrace, and the outdoor seating area. The tables, chairs and hospitality were AMAZING. Can't say enough good things about this place. Go and take a tour today, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Makayla L

I still look back at my wedding and can't believe how perfect it was. Nicki, Kim and their team went above and beyond on my special day. If you a hands on bride like me and wants who is a little controlling you will need to take a back seat. I spent a lot of time stressing out... Read More about things that Nicki and Kim had already taken care of. Paso can get very hot (113 degrees on my wedding day to be exact) and they had umbrellas set up nicely, water readily available and handed out fans. I cannot thank Tooth and Nail enough for making our wedding day literally perfect.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Elizabeth I

When looking at reviews, if I see all 5-stars I often assume the reviewer completed such quickly and without much thought. However, that is NOT the case when it comes to events at Tooth & Nail Winery. Their events team, lead by Kim and Nicki, put ample thought into absolutely... Read More every detail of planning and executing a flawless wedding day. They truly deserve 5-stars across the board. These gals are unbelievably professional-- but equally fun! My husband and I LOVED our pre-wedding visits to the castle, where we were greeted with wine and able mold the venue into the perfect space for our event. Further, I felt that our coordinators did an amazing job working with our other venders and keeping everyone on the same page for things to run smoothly. I was told by many family and friends that "something would go wrong" on our wedding day and that I should expect it; however, I knew that wouldn't be the case the Kim and Nicki working endlessly to assure our vision was perfectly carried out. I am beyond appreciative of their work and am so pleased that we can remember our wedding day at the gorgeous Tooth and Nail Castle!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Leslie K

I cannot stop smiling! We had our wedding at Tooth & Nail Winery this past weekend and I have heard nothing but praise from all of the guests. The location and facility are amazing! Kim and Nicki are incredibly helpful and I never felt like I had to worry about anything... Read More throughout the entire process. If you are able to get the additional Day of Coordinator, DO! They took care of everything!

Meet The Manager

Beth Telford

Passion is what drives our team and a genuine love for what we do. I have had the absolute pleasure to work with many couples and families over the years to create weddings and events that are personal and special and without limits based on their vision. Our philosophy is simple: this is one of the most important times of your life so throughout the process every detail and task is treated with such importance. From your concierge to your bartender and your set up and tear down team, our goal is to exceed your expectations and always, always over deliver. Cheers to passion!