Top of the World Limo

Kings Park, NY

Top Of The World Limo

Top Of The World Limo provides 3 hour packages or pick-up and drop-off service for your wedding. Let one of our wedding specialists customize a package that fits your transportation needs for your wedding day. Additional services provides are bachelor/bachelorette parties & airport service.

$$

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine, Other Transportation Ideas

PO Box 636, Kings Park, NY

Great company

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Christina L

Top of the World Limo has very professional drivers who were very helpful at organizing the crowds and bridal party the day of the event. They were on time and got everyone to where they needed to be on time. They also offer the free town car for the ride home from the reception or to the airport for the honeymoon. The limo was spotless and they are have all appropriate safety devices the law requires (we were given this info during our initial meeting to view the vehicles). I'd highly recommend them for any occasion.

Extremely pleased with my experience with Top of t

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Nicole C

I rarely write reviews about my experiences with companies but I was so impressed with how accommodating both Craig and Tammy were, I felt that I needed to let other brides know. They both gave me their honest opinions--even when they would have profited more from not doing so. Tammy and Craig are also incredibly receptive. Every time I have called or emailed them, they always made sure to get back to me as quickly as possible. I should also mention that the cars are both beautiful and affordable! I feel so comfortable with my arrangement with Tammy and Craig that I am already recommending them to you. I would definitely check them out!

Professional Drivers, Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Erin G

Very knowledgeable staff, drivers were friendly and professional. Great experience.

Prompt!

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Lara D

Our overall experience with them was great. They were on time to pick up the party, helpful and very nice. Priced very fairly. Only con was the bar in the limo wasn't stocked when they said it would be.. Luckily our limo ride was quick and we brought our own champagne!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/22/2010 Kathy B

The cars are beautiful and clean. The drivers are professional, fun and courteous. They are on time. My experience making the reservation was great, I had so many things to take care of it was comforting to know I did not have to keep checking with them to make sure they would show up. I am already recommending them.

Review for Top of the World Limo

Reviewed on 9/25/2008 MARCELA F

The provided a end of the day pick up at no additional cost. Very friendly and flexible. gear to your satisfaction

TO Top of the World Limo