Cuisine

American, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Specialty

Buffet, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Metro-Atlanta (770) 559-5037

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Terrika W

The service provided by Tops Catering was absolutely amazing. Due to my wedding being held in Memphis, I did not use the catering portion of their service. However, Kimberly designed both my ceremony and reception layouts. She understood both my needs and wants and executed the... Read More design perfectly. Tops Catering was beyond my expectations and I would recommend them to anyone who is planning a fabulous event. Kimberly, thank you so much for the hard work and generosity.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Nora S

Tops was amazing. They have plenty of options to choose from. We went with breakfast for dinner with an omelet station. The food was so good! Guests loved it. Hard to go wrong with breakfast. I worked with Kimberly and she was great to work with throughout the process. I... Read More will definitely recommend to Tops to any friends looking for a great catering company.

2016-11-10T10:01:27 Response from the vendor

Nora, you were a pleasure to work with as well. You love breakfast food and wanted to incorporate it into your wedding reception menu. I love when Bride's aren't afraid to think out the box. Congratulations again!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Service and food were excellent, staff and owner go above and beyond to make sure your event is perfect. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016