Personalization, Gifts + Favors

450 S. Second St., Coldwater, OH (567) 890-6020

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Colleen T

Great service and product. We hadn't decided on favors 2 weeks before the wedding. These koozies were printed and delivered just in time, as promised, the day before the wedding. They were perfect for our beach wedding, where everything was in bottles or cans.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Lisa K

I loved the koozies we got for our wedding! You can't beat the price and I loved their design selections. I also really appreciated that we could add a printed back side for no additional cost! Be aware that they do take a few weeks to process and ship your order so give... Read More yourself enough time. :) I believe there are options for expediting your order but I didn't do that. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

I love all of the designs. Simple and easy website. Fast turn around time.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

GREAT customer service!! The designer I worked with was Shelly Reed and she was amazing!!! I am very picky and indecisive and that is not the best combo when coming up with your own wedding koozie design :/ But she worked with me and sent me multiple options until we fund one... Read More that I LOVED!! The product shipped very quickly and they even send you free "Bride and Groom" koozies :) Great company and even better customer service! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Samantha H

Our Wedding Koozies were a HIT at the wedding! The colors were perfect to match our pastel color scheme. We selected placid blue, peach, and blush! Our graphic designer, Molly, also was fantastic! She took our design of a Cheer's Y'all and made it our own. She also was able to... Read More get us a discount code during the time we were discussing. Our koozies also came in right when they said they would be delivered. It was a quick and easy turn around. This favor was the best!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 _ _

I'm really happy with out experience with totally wedding koozies. They had a huge variety of colors, styles, and logos available and creating our personal koozies was a breeze. We also got a coupon for 6 free wedding party koozies which was great. They arrived on time and the... Read More quality was great, which was amazing considering how reasonable their prices were.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Kristyn G

Bought 150 koozies as my wedding favors...just got them today. Pretty quick turn around. Took maybe two weeks. They look awesome. I love them. They are pretty neat!

Great!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Julie L

Great product! Great service! I ordered custom designed wedding koozies for my mountain top wedding and they turned out fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Halie S

We LOVE our koozies! We designed our own and are so happy with the result. Their designers are great to work with and will send drafts that you can tweak until your exact vision is realized. Thanks for being easy to work with!

Great Product, Great Price, Huge Hit

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Kelsey F

Totally Wedding Koozies was so simple and fantastic to work with and delivered a great product for our wedding favors! Everything is done online with a few simple clicks and a few emails and weeks later you have a great wedding favor. For free they allow you to choose more than... Read More one color, so half our order was purple and the other half blue. Our guests LOVED this, they were trading colors and nabbing up the extras following the reception to take both colors home. The shimmery silver also turns our extremely pretty on the dark shades. You cannot beat the price and quality of their products. Use them if you are looking for koozies!

Awesome wedding koozies

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kaitlin B

I was able to personally design our wedding koozies with this website. Shipping wasn't the fastest but I ordered them as soon as we figured out our wedding date and colors. Great quality and such a fun wedding gift! I ordered 200 koozies and they gave us free Bride & Groom... Read More koozies with our order.

Best Value By Far

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sandie W

We ordered 350 koozies for less than 200 dollars!! They were PERFECT!! Would use them again for sure!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jenn F

I ordered koozies for my wedding favors and they were awesome! I was able to individualize them to our personality, made 3 different kinds, and they were here within days. They were fast and exactly what I ordered. They were super easy to create. I will definitely use them... Read More again in the future and highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Samantha E

We ordered our wedding koozies in plenty of time, gave a date that we wanted them, and also our event date. My issue came with the shipping. I was emailed a tracking number and tracked my package every day. On the day it was supposed to be delivered it said it was delivered... Read More to a town two hours away that we have no connection to. I called and let multiple messages with two different people and still have not gotten a response. The warranty department tried to tell me that it was my fault that I did not provide an event date. The only helpful person at this company was the lady that answers the phones. She had followed up on my package the next day that got magically redirected and delivered to my house the following day. Our koozies are perfect. We even have 4 extra (we ordered 50) and they filled my request of having two bride koozies instead of a bride and groom. In conclusion, we did receive our koozies on the date that we asked for them. They are flawless and they filled my special request. But their level...or should I say non-level of customer service was not to my satisfaction.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Brittney V

Loved the option to get 4 different color koozies and 2 sides. The wedding party koozies were also a hit. Still amazed they emailed me saying that one of my colors wouldn't show up well and worked with me to change it...no extra charge...and still arrived in plenty of time for... Read More the wedding! Would definitely use again and reccomend!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Beware and read all the the fine print when using this company. There is a 5% over/under policy listed in their Terms & Conditions statement. (Listed Below) Over/Unders Products may be discarded during the manufacturing process that do not meet our factories' high standards.... Read More Sometimes extras are produced to ensure enough properly imprinted pieces to fill your order. We invoice for the exact quantity shipped. Usually the range is between 5% under and 5% over, but for certain products it can be 10% or higher. Totallypromotional.com will adjust your invoice or credit your account or credit card after your order ships for the exact quantity shipped to you. Please be sure to order a large enough quantity in case there is an under shipment. This will ensure that you will have enough products for your needs. In layman's terms this means if you order 55 coolers, and they print 55 coolers with 2 having defects then they will only send you the 53 that printed correctly. And vice versa. This happened to me leaving me 2, yes 2 short. I was unable to actually talk to someone about this matter because they would not return my calls, the only communication was via email. And they did not adjust my invoice or credit my card until I called to tell them I was 2 coolers short. This company should remove their "Satisfaction Guarantee" statement because they do not stand behind it. I would not recommend this company

Koozies for all

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Brianna S

We used totally koozies for the wedding favors, and they were perfect. Fast shipping. Website was easy to use, and I'm very happy with them.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Allison R

I'm a professional graphic designer and created a custom beer koozie design for my bride's wedding. Beware: their gold ink imprint color is not accurately pictured true to color on their website. It really looks bronze and brown. When I initially complained about it to customer... Read More service, the customer service lady said they get this complaint often, but that I would have to fill out a form to their warranty department and include a picture. Their warranty department is very unaccommodating and seem unconcerned with customer's satisfaction. They argued many times back and forth via email that the ink was their gold color and "monitors" vary. I even included pictures of how the finished koozie turned out comparing it to the preview displayed on their website. There was a very obvious color difference. They were absolutely unwilling to resolve the situation and offered us a measly 10% discount on a re-do, which at this point is a waste of money, and impossible anyhow since they 10 days getting back to me and her event is two weeks away. By the way, I ordered her koozie a comfortable 6 weeks prior to her event. If you are considering this company, look elsewhere.

Totally Wedding Koozies

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Sierra S

We ordered two hundred koozies and ordered special koozies for the wedding party! They turned out great and everyone loved them!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Norma L

I absolutely loved my camo koozies I ordered! It went perfect with my theme and the pricing was reasonable.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Katie R

Great hit and super budget friendly!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Brandon M

Love this website!

Great

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Hilary D

Our kozies came out exactly how we wanted them. Great quality and affordable.

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Alyssa C

We received our koozies within two weeks after ordering and they looked great. The price was very reasonable! My wedding party loved the free 'wedding party' koozies they received, and my husband and I rocked our Bride and Groom koozies all night!

Fantastic Wedding Favors

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 Lisa B

We were looking for a cost-effective option for wedding favors for our wedding. We decided to go with the least expensive koozies offered so I wasn't sure how quality they would be when I ordered them. But I decided to take the chance anyways, hoping we wouldn't get something... Read More that would fall apart after 3 uses. When I got them in, I absolutely loved them! They were great quality. I am so happy with the results. Hoping our guests like them as much as we do!

Start a Conversation!