Gift + Favor Assembly, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

450 S. Second St., Coldwater, OH (567) 890-6020

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Leigha S

LOVE ❤️ my koozies!!! They turned out better than I expected!!! Definitely recommend y’all to everybody!!! I used there art clips and edited them a little. Was able to see the visual design on several different colors before I found the right one!! Love it!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Maggie B

koozies turned out awesome! I am so glad I used you guys for my wedding favors.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Amber R

Best company I have dealt with in a while. Koozies were a custom design and turned out fantastic!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Elise C

They came out great! We were able to upload our own art. They even let us do a custom font if we sent the font file. The proof process was fast.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Kimberly W

Loved the koozies so much my fiance wants to keep them all to him self!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Tiffany S

Love our koozies! They turned out exactly as we wanted them to, even with the changes we asked to be made to the design. Can't wait to have them on display at the wedding!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Meghan S

Love the Koozies! They look amazing. I even received them sooner then expected so very very happy, will differently recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Caitlin M

Very quick and efficient! Tons of options. Super happy with ours.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Stacey F

When my fiance and I decided to get koozies as Thank Yous for our wedding we asked Totally Wedding Koozies for samples and they sent them for free extremely fast. We loved the quality and ended up ordering some for our bachelor(ette) weekend to try them out. They were so... Read More beautiful. We ordered 315 more for our wedding and they were delivered fast and the product was so perfect!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Nicholle B

Love them, cant wait to give them to my guests !!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Darcy D

Great company! I ordered personalized koozies for my wedding! Inexpensive and good quality product. Shipped fast and I am so excited to give these koozies out to my guests!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Anna A

Definitely recommend ordering from this company! So simple to pick a design and lots of colors choices! They came pretty quickly and the product looks great. Can’t wait to use them for favors on my big day.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Kristin G

The Koozies are an amazing product. I was able to split my order in 2 different colors with no extra charge. They are sure to be a great hit. Both front and back have a design on them - again no extra charge and the order came in fast - less than 2 weeks from start to finish.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Katie S

I used Totally Wedding Koozies multiple times throughout my wedding. Each and every time they were easy to use and accommodating to whatever it was I wanted. If I wanted to use one of the samples, but change a bunch of things.... they were on it. Their customer service was... Read More truly a pleasure. I cannot recommended them more highly. Great service. Great product. Great people. Thank you! -Katie

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Karen F

LOVE them!! They are absolutely perfect!! Could not ask for a better customized product at a better price... thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Kristina B

Very happy with our koozies. Two great colors and customized design. Top notch. Can't wait to put them to good use on 6.1.18

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Rachel G

Loved the koozies.. I also ordered stadium cups for the wedding .. waiting on those to send.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Monica O

They had a lot of nice design options AND they were able to accommodate the accent in my name. The koozies came in with plenty of time and they look great.

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Kellsey S

These are perfect and just what we wanted! Great koozies for a great price!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Adam D

Loved the koozies. We purchased the neoprene versions which were great quality, just wish the bridal party ones were the stitched neoprene as well. Guests loved them!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Julie R

Got our koozies and they are perfect!! Love the free bride and groom ones!! Great deal for the price!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Adara R

The koozies are perfect!! They look exactly like they should and I loved getting the free koozies for my bridal party plus the free bride and groom koozies! The prices are wonderful as well! I have already recommended this site to others!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Hannah S

Exactly what I ordered and the price is what sold me! I give this company two thumbs up!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Jen V

They were exactly like the preview. Great quality. Received them quickly! Bonus free bride and groom koozies also!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Lisa M

Order of koozies came in quick and perfect. Love the bride and groom koozies!