Gift + Favor Assembly, Personalization, Gifts + Favors

450 S. Second St., Coldwater, OH (567) 890-6020

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jenna B

Love the Koozies! They turned out just how they were pictured and the site is also very user friendly. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Bernadette T

I love our koozies! I also loved ordering from the website because you can see how your design will actually look. And it's fast shipping, too.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Mary Ellen P

The koozies are cute and work well, but the colors of the koozies and text on them aren't exactly as I had envisioned and I ordered them from an iMac with great color display.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Callie M

LOVE our koozies!!! The website is super easy to use and the koozies came out way better than expected! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Christina U

Super easy to design your own or there are tons and tons of pre-designed options to choose from. ALSO, timely shipping! Very happy!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Olivia S

This is one of the best vendors I've worked with since I started planning our wedding! Communication was easy and quick, the staff member that was tasked with my custom design brought it to life perfectly, and the turnaround time from placing my order to receiving it was SO... Read More fast! All of this, plus the crazy low price, made me a fan of this company. I will definitely recommend Totally Wedding Koozies to every one of my engaged friends, and wouldn't think about going anywhere else for custom koozies in the future.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jonathan M

Obsessed with the koozies we had made through this company! And for a good price! Everyone loved them! Also had a fast turn around time from when I ordered to when we received them.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Kayla J

They were so affordable and they turned out wonderful! Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Angie S

Wedding Favor. The Koozies looked fantastic. The bride and groom loved them. They were exactly what they wanted. Great Job to all who worked on them!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Samantha C

We ordered Koozies for our wedding in June 2017 and they look AMAZING! I am so excited to put these on the bar area. Great price, fast shipping, and great customer service. Order from Totally Koozies! The quality is great.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Colleen T

Great service and product. We hadn't decided on favors 2 weeks before the wedding. These koozies were printed and delivered just in time, as promised, the day before the wedding. They were perfect for our beach wedding, where everything was in bottles or cans.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Lisa K

I loved the koozies we got for our wedding! You can't beat the price and I loved their design selections. I also really appreciated that we could add a printed back side for no additional cost! Be aware that they do take a few weeks to process and ship your order so give... Read More yourself enough time. :) I believe there are options for expediting your order but I didn't do that. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

I love all of the designs. Simple and easy website. Fast turn around time.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

GREAT customer service!! The designer I worked with was Shelly Reed and she was amazing!!! I am very picky and indecisive and that is not the best combo when coming up with your own wedding koozie design :/ But she worked with me and sent me multiple options until we fund one... Read More that I LOVED!! The product shipped very quickly and they even send you free "Bride and Groom" koozies :) Great company and even better customer service! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Samantha H

Our Wedding Koozies were a HIT at the wedding! The colors were perfect to match our pastel color scheme. We selected placid blue, peach, and blush! Our graphic designer, Molly, also was fantastic! She took our design of a Cheer's Y'all and made it our own. She also was able to... Read More get us a discount code during the time we were discussing. Our koozies also came in right when they said they would be delivered. It was a quick and easy turn around. This favor was the best!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 _ _

I'm really happy with out experience with totally wedding koozies. They had a huge variety of colors, styles, and logos available and creating our personal koozies was a breeze. We also got a coupon for 6 free wedding party koozies which was great. They arrived on time and the... Read More quality was great, which was amazing considering how reasonable their prices were.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Kristyn G

Bought 150 koozies as my wedding favors...just got them today. Pretty quick turn around. Took maybe two weeks. They look awesome. I love them. They are pretty neat!

Great!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Julie L

Great product! Great service! I ordered custom designed wedding koozies for my mountain top wedding and they turned out fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Halie S

We LOVE our koozies! We designed our own and are so happy with the result. Their designers are great to work with and will send drafts that you can tweak until your exact vision is realized. Thanks for being easy to work with!

Great Product, Great Price, Huge Hit

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Kelsey F

Totally Wedding Koozies was so simple and fantastic to work with and delivered a great product for our wedding favors! Everything is done online with a few simple clicks and a few emails and weeks later you have a great wedding favor. For free they allow you to choose more than... Read More one color, so half our order was purple and the other half blue. Our guests LOVED this, they were trading colors and nabbing up the extras following the reception to take both colors home. The shimmery silver also turns our extremely pretty on the dark shades. You cannot beat the price and quality of their products. Use them if you are looking for koozies!

Awesome Favor

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Jordan S

We ordered can and bottle loonies and we were able to get them in her wedding colors. They are great quality! Shipping was really quick and because we ordered on a holiday we even got a discount. Great product, great price, at a great site and our guest loved them!

Awesome wedding koozies

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kaitlin B

I was able to personally design our wedding koozies with this website. Shipping wasn't the fastest but I ordered them as soon as we figured out our wedding date and colors. Great quality and such a fun wedding gift! I ordered 200 koozies and they gave us free Bride & Groom... Read More koozies with our order.

Best Value By Far

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sandie W

We ordered 350 koozies for less than 200 dollars!! They were PERFECT!! Would use them again for sure!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jenn F

I ordered koozies for my wedding favors and they were awesome! I was able to individualize them to our personality, made 3 different kinds, and they were here within days. They were fast and exactly what I ordered. They were super easy to create. I will definitely use them... Read More again in the future and highly recommend them to everyone!

Our Guests LOVED them!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Megan M

My husband & I were not expecting these Koozies to be nearly as good quality as they were. When we received them in the mail a little less than a week after submitting our order, we were SO pleased with what we got! They were made EXACTLY as the picture displayed them after we... Read More customized them. Our guests were OVER THE MOON for them. We've seen Koozies given away as favors at wedding before but most of our guests hadn't & we got hundreds of compliments on them! We even have friends that use them at parties we've been to since our wedding! Totally Koozies is definitely the way to go if you're looking for a favor that your guests will love & actually get use out of when your wedding is over!