Gift + Favor Assembly, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

450 S. Second St., Coldwater, OH (567) 890-6020

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Kaley K

Amazing quality, amazing customer service, they were EXACTLY what we wanted and the pricing was fantastic!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 brittany p

Super cute! Easy ordering and designing. Great prices.

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Mercadee M

Lots of options to choose from. East ordering! Great place!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Diana F

This was my 1st time ordering from this site, it was very easy to navigate and love the designs. Ordered koozies for my son's wedding coming up in Jan 2018. We received the koozies and We love them! Great job they are awesome! We ordered the black with gold lettering they look... Read More very classy! Thank you again for a great job.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Sarah K

Easy to navigate site and tons of design options! No issues with shipping. Everything looks great!!! I would def order from them again.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Megan S

So easy to order, product came quickly and exactly as described/ ordered. After shopping around these prices were fantastic and the quality is great. Perfect for our Welcome bags for our destination wedding!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Meredith N

Easy website to navigate. Great quality!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Yesenia E

Amazing quality and great costumer service!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kelly S

We loved them! They arrived promptly. :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Sam S

We loved our wedding koozies! They turned out great and shipped fast!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Whitley c

Loved them!!!!! Just what I wanted & were delivered faster than I expected!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017

They were perfect! Everyone loved them! Ordered them with only 2 weeks left until my wedding and got them a couple days after ordering! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Corrine L

Ordered early, received as expected and they are great. Ordering was a breeze. Great value for the price.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alexandra R

They came in time for the wedding,which is this Saturday, and they are perfect! Exactly what I seen online is what we received!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tara H

Came in a timely manner and they were a hit at our reception!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Debra T

We had a perfect experience ordering our daughters wedding favors. So many colors and so many great art files to choose from. The entire experience was. seamless, my daughter loved giving them to her guests as a remembrance. We have another daughter’s wedding coming up in a... Read More few months. I am sure will order from Totally Promotions again. We also ordered napkins that were perfect. I give our experience a perfect 10. Thank you so much.

2017-10-30T07:01:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we are very happy to hear that the favors turned out as expected! :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Samantha C

Our Koozies were a hit at our reception. We ordered 200 four different colors of 50 each! They really stood out on the tables against black tablecloths!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brenda C

I Ordered my Koozies got them in a timely manner. I look through a few of them and they all looked alike - I wear glasses. Went to set my tables for my wedding 50 out of 100 were not Mike and Brenda 09/30/2017 the were Mike and Susan 04/18/2018 and a different saying on the... Read More back. Because I ordered in March 2017 it was over 90 days and they refused to replace the koozies. I even offered to send the others back so that they do not screw up someone else's wedding favors. I was going to send them out to the guest with my thank you notes....No suchl uck

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Erin C

I changed my mind on favors at the last minute and ordered Koozies for my guests. I paid extra for rush shipping. The koozies came quickly and looked perfect. I was thrilled!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Mattison H

I uploaded my own design for our wedding and the customer service and quality was perfect!! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Claudia C

Great service! So many options and the ordered arrived quickly.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Loved our KOOZIES, they look AMAZING!! We will be ordering from you again! God Bless THE USA!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Eirika P

Tons of designs to choose from at a really good price. Would recommend for any wedding!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017

Order as #xpected...fast shipping. Would do again

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Cait C

Koozies turned out great! Shipped in a timely manner. Can't wait to share them at my wedding!