Touch of Class Alterations

Phoenix, AZ

You'll Look Stunning With a Touch Of Class

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

3119 West Maya Way, Phoenix, AZ

magnificent work!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014

I recommend touch of class for any bride who needs quick alterations at a reasonable price. my dress had to be shortened and the bodice had to be let out just a touch so I could breathe easier. my dress was done in one week and now fits perfectly. Mari, is a great seamstress,... Read More very friendly, and very professional.Mari is a lovely woman and a great seamstres

Amazing Alterations

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Nichole J

I just received my dress back from Mari with the alterations in place. She is amazing! It was a very quick turn around and the dress looks perfect. She is very nice and knowledgeable! I would go to her again and again. Price was also amazing compared to others out there.

excellent value

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Megan P

Mari is very helpful and has many years of experience tailoring wedding gowns. She also has the best prices in town!

Awesome work and great price!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Lindsey S

Mari Torres is awesome! I have heard so many horror stories about bad alterations and when I met Mari I was so relieved! I told her everything I wanted to do to my dress and she made it happen. It had a lot of fabric rousching and she was still able to make the straight... Read More strapless neckline into a sweetheart neckline with just a few stitches!! It totally transformed the look of the dress. She also took in the waist and hips in 2 inches to make it hug my body and bustle it! She was a total professional, did a wonderful job, and was SOOOO affordable! Thank you Mari for making my dress everything I wanted! Lindsey

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Pammela A

Mari was amazing! She altered my wedding gown and two my my bridesmaid dresses in no time! When I called around to other places, they were like, "we need at least 4-6 weeks to alter a wedding gown. How long does it really take to cut off a few inches? And their rush fees were... Read More not cheap either. Not Mari, though. Not only is she sweet and great at what she does, her turn around time was one week! That's awesome. I highly recommend Mari for anyone's bridal alterations. Her prices and turn around time blow everyone else out of the water. I could not be more happy! And she did all this for a Phenomenal price! Less than half off regular boutique! I strongly recommend her! The best kept secret in phoenix! Pam.

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Jessica M

Mari did a great job altering my dress. I ordered from a big brand store, and received the wrong size completely. So my dress had to be completely changed and Mari did it so well that it looked like the dress I tried on, for a fraction of the price I was quoted elsewhere. I... Read More would reccomend Touch of Class to any bride.

Mari is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Connie F

I am the maid of honor at my best friends wedding back in WI. I now live in AZ. I looked and looked for someone to do my alterations on my dress. Then I found Touch of Class. Mari is such a pleasure to work with. Very professional, caring, and fast!!! She truely worked... Read More wonders with my dress! It was tight in places and she found a way to make it possible for me to breathe. Thank you so very much Mari!!! I would recommed you very highly!!!

Great job with alterations

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Clara R

Mari did a wonderful job on my wedding dress alterations! I had looked around at a few different alteration places and found that she gave the best prices, and had great reviews. She was very friendly, efficient, and my dress fits perfectly! I would recommend Touch of Class to... Read More anyone, thanks Mari!

Come to Mari for your needs!

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Liz F

I had a dress that I got off the rack. It was my dream dress, but being such a small girl the dress swallowed me. Mari worked amazing magic and was so incredibly sweet the whole time. My dress came out better than I thought it could. She is a genius at her craft and I highly... Read More recommend her services!!

Mari is amazing!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2012 Allise U

Mari is an amazing seamstress!!!!!! I highly recommend her services to anyone needing alterations.My dress looks amazing after her work. She had it done in less than week and it was a ball gown. Her rates are up to 70% less than any other shop. She is very professional and her... Read More work is just perfect!!!!!!

She is magneficent!!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Catty s

Mari is lovely friendly, quick, efficient and it was extremely clear that she would offer not just experience but passion for her work as well. She repaired all of my bridesmaids and my dress. I was stunned at how affordable all of the alterations were. I high recommend... Read More Mari!!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2012 Veronica B

Mari was amazing! She altered my wedding gown and two my my bridesmaid dresses in no time! When I called around to other places, they were like, "we need at least 4-6 weeks to alter a wedding gown or else you have to pay a rush fee." A rush fee? How long does it really take to... Read More cut off a few inches? And their rush fees were not cheap either. They wanted at least $80 more to do anything in less than a month. Not Mari, though. Not only is she sweet and great at what she does, her turn around time was one week! That's awesome. I highly recommend Mari for anyone's bridal alterations. Her prices and turn around time blow everyone else out of the water.

Wedding Dress Restyling and Alterations

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Allison W

I ordered my wedding dress online, and it came way too big and with many discrepancies from what I thought I was ordering. Mari was able to restyle my dress to my specifications and fit it to perfection. She was enthusiastic, friendly, and affordable. I highly recommend A Touch... Read More of Class alterations to Phoenix area brides!

She is magnifice!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2012 geryana a

I'm very grafeful for the work that she has done for me! Mari is very professional at the work she does. I have nothing bad to say about Mari! First let me tell you Mari is a friendly, patient and down to earth seamstress with no ego. She listened to my experience and... Read More concerns intently. And she didn't treat me like a second class citizen because I bought my dress online! The work was outstanding and for less money than any of the stores I looked into, which was just icing on the cake. I tell all my girlfriends about touch of class. This is a good place for brides to go for low cost wedding gown and bridesmaid alterations in phoenix .I love her!!

Comfortable and Simple!

Reviewed on 2/21/2012 Jessie K

Mari was excellent to work with! I felt very comfortable working with her and in her home. It was nice not going into a shop where I felt pressure to do something I wasn't sure of. It was very casual, but professional and an excellent value! I would recommend her to any bride,... Read More she did an fabulous job on my dress and I'm so excited to wear it:)

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 karrie s

Mari is thee only one I would EVER go to for alterations! She is Very sweet, professional, VERY affordable, and THEE BEST SEAMSTRESS IN THE WORLD!!! I had gotten my dress from Kaira's Bridal...HUGE MISTAKE!!!!!!! My husband found Mari and called me from work and says "why don't... Read More you give her a call and see what she can do. So I did! Thank GOD for Mari!!!! I had bought my dress as an original size 10 dress. I needed a size 2. So Kaira's Bridal offered to alter it for me and said it would be no problem. Well, IT WAS A HUGE problem! They cut the fabric inside and if it weren't for Mari, I would have been looking for a dress 2 days before my wedding! She added a corset and re did my bussels and it was even more gorgeous than it was when I first saw it hanging on the rack!!!!!!! Mari is a GOD - sent from heaven! I owe her everything! If it hadn't been for her, I would have had to postpone my wedding until I found a new dress. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart, Mari!!!! ;) She also had fixed my mom's Maid of Honor dress that Kaira's Bridal had screwed up as well. It looked gorgeous!!!

Mari is wonderful

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Lora B

excellent work, wonderful personality, unbelievable prices, and fast!

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Andrea D

Everything about my experience with Mari was stupendous. Can't find one thing that wasn't perfect!

dress alterations

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Elly L

i need fast and affordable alterations to my wedding dress, so i went to touch of class, and i'm very happy i did. my dress was done in one week, and the price was right. Mari was my seamstress and she was very friendly and very professional. everyone will be happy here.

By far the best!

Reviewed on 9/01/2011 Mitzi E

Mari is by far the best! I underwent two major surgeries recently which have altered my body (and of course after the dress had already arrived). She altered my dress to fit me the way I imagined and helped me then customize it to better fit my vision. She is warm and caring... Read More and truly just wants her clients to be happy. I have brought different friends with me through my fittings and all of them commented on how wonderful she is both in personality, professionalism, and quality of work. She took my dress from what I though to be beautiful to out of this world! I can't wait to wear my dress!!

She is wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 mari f

Thanks for the wonderful dress. You made it look just as I had dreamed. My was so excited to try it on and I felt so comfortable with you. I would recommend you to all my friends and family. I believe it is people like you who make days like a "wedding" so special, because... Read More without you we couldn't have it just the way we want it. Thank you, Amand Bleak

Mari did a great job

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Lorrie F

I found Mari online and she had such great reviews that I decided to go to her for the alterations on my gown for my daughters wedding. She did a great job and the dress was perfect. On top of the great quality of her work, she was extremely reasonable on her pricing. I already... Read More recommended her to a future bride that saw a dress she loved but couldn't afford it and was going to go with one of these companies overseas that says they can make the same dress for $200. I told her to see Mari instead as she can make her a custom gown and not have to worry about how it will look when it's done.

Mari she is wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 teresa f

Mari was absolutely wonderful…the alterations that she did completely transformed my dress to something even more wonderful than I could have imagined. She was very attentive to my vision of the dress and completed the work in such a reasonable amount of time. Her price point... Read More in comparison to David Bridal’s was exceptional coming in under what they set as their start point for altering my dress. If you want quality workmanship and the personal touch then Mari is the one you need to call to make your special day all the more special with the perfect fit of the dress you are planning to wear. I know that she will always be the one that I will recommend to family and friends. Tina Mistico

Great to work with, got what I wanted

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Cecilia N

It was a pleasure to work with Mari. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about what my dress needed (and did not need!). She fixed the bustle (the one I got with the dress was not flattering at all!). I also got a custom veil, just what I wanted, after I sent her a few... Read More pictures of my ideas. And a lot cheaper than what I found in bridal stores!

My Fairy GodMother

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Julie R

I ordered my wedding dress on line overseas, when I recieved the dress there were obvious perks.. I was very stressed out on how to fix the dress or get a new one. I called many places & just to hemm the dress was well over 200.00 I Finally called Marie & she gave me a quote of... Read More 60.00 so I set up an appointment. From the first appointment to recieving my dress with all alterations,I had a wondrerfull experience with touch of class Marie very nice humble & very helpfull & informative. she gave suggestions & ideas for the dress & I went with all suggestions . she placed a 7 point under my dress & fixed my pick up layers & evened out the bottom of the dress.. I am very pleased & recomened Touch of Class to all New Brides & brides unsatisfied with dresses they have.. Thanks Lady J