Touch of Elegance

NY Tri State Area CA Destination Weddings

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

54 W. 40th Street, New York , NY NY Tri State Area CA Destination Weddings (212) 747-1712

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Jessica B

We used mala, touch of elegance as our wedding planner for our wedding in August 2016. We interviewed a few planners, from the moment we met Mala we knew she was the one we wanted planning our wedding. Mala is very organized and detailed oriented and is always one step ahead.... Read More She is very professional and was great when it came to negotiating with wedding vendors and attending vendor meetings. On the day of our wedding mala and her assistants blew us away with their amazing work! I did not have to stress one bit because mala and her team had everything under control. Everything from the center prices, to the favors, to having everything run smoothly was perfect! People are still raving about our wedding thanks to touch of elegance for making it our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Arthi S

This review is far too late, but we used Touch Of Elegance to help with the planning and coordinating of our wedding, which took place in July. We had a complicated, three-day, Hindu/Jewish wedding, which truly would not have been the same without the help of Mala and her team.... Read More Mala helped us throughout the planning process - she suggested and negotiated with vendors, helped put together a detailed timeline and itinerary for the weekend and confirmed all of our vendors the week before the wedding so as to minimize our stress in the days leading up to the weekend. It's worth noting that Touch of Elegance has connections with many of the best and popular vendors in the Northeast, which made dealing with our caterer, DJ, decorator, venue, etc. much easier. During the wedding, Mala and her team made sure everything ran smoothly and punctually, corralled together our huge families and bridal party for photos, rehearsals, etc., and even helped sew on a groomsman's missing tuxedo button - all while keeping their cool and with a warm (and calming) smile on their faces! They really do it all, and I can't and imagine our wedding without their help. We would HIGHLY recommends Touch of Elegance to anyone looking for professional, organized and knowledgeable help with planning and coordinating their wedding. Thank you, Mala and the rest of your team!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 John T

"Mala, you are a true professional. Our wedding was perfect and that was all because of you and your team. I'm so happy that we had you there all day to handle that crazy operation. I work in television and yesterday was a huge production and we couldn't have done it without... Read More you. I'm so happy that we had the picture perfect wedding and we got married outside :)" - from my email the day after my wedding to Mala. Mala was just an awesome day of coordinator and everyone at my wedding noticed. I didn't realize how crazy of a production a wedding is and I honestly don't know what I would have done without her and her team. She made sure everything ran smoothly and she put out all the fires, that would have really stressed me out if I had to deal with them. Everything ran smoothly or at least the guests and I thought it did and that's all that matters. I was able to enjoy my wedding because Mala and her team dealt with everything. She was really easy to talk to but yet firm with people she needed to be firm with. I'm so glad she was by my side. MY PARENTS said she was the best choice I made in planning the wedding. We all had such an amazing day and can't thank her enough.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Kate C

Dear Mala, I just wanted to write you and say thank you. The wedding was everything I imagined and so much more. It was so beautiful! I loved seeing how all of our planning and little details came out to one perfectly coordinated event. I do not know how it would have been... Read More such a successful day without you :) My family and I were talking and we just couldn't have imagined the day without you, Maria and Jose. I felt so at ease all day- even when little issues came up you handled them so easily it wasn't even a big deal. I know it helped me and my Mom feel so much more calm. I was so happy that she could relax and enjoy the day since we knew you had everything handled. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for being a part of my big day :) Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and Touch of Elegance. I have been singing your praises all of over town!!

Beyond Helpful!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Tarnjit B

It was refreshing to have someone to bounce ideas off of and to confide in when things became too overwhelming. She was great and more then willing to go above and beyond the call of Duty! If something needed to be done she was already on it! She kept us on track with... Read More appointments as well as our vendors. Most of all she listened and kept everyone happy.

Worth the Money

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Zaynah A

Mala was patient and very helpful in finalizing the details of our wedding. It was well worth the money when I realized how beautiful things turned out on the day of the event. There were a few mix ups here and there however Mala was there doing her best to not only rectify the... Read More situation, but also to keep me calm through it all. I wish some things were done a little differently, but nevertheless there are always a few mishaps at weddings. Overall, Mala and her team was great and she knows what she's doing!

Excellent Planner

Reviewed on 8/28/2013

Mala is a very qualified event planner . I want to start off by saying she was the event planner for all my pre-wedding and wedding parties . She is unbelievably responsive, and super organized. Mala proved to be an excellent liaison with vendors, which made coordinating... Read More appointments and keeping track of event finances a lot easier. We couldn't recommend her more highly. Damian Dutt.