Touch of Grace Photography

serving SC and the world

Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

46 St Mark Rd, Taylors, SC serving SC and the world (864) 907-4996

Such a Positive Contribution to our Special Day!

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Samantha F

I do not know where to begin. Michael was such a joy to have on our wedding day! My entire wedding party enjoyed his enthusiasm and during the ceremony and reception, he was clearly on top of things without being too demanding. You could hardly tell he was "working"... it seemed... Read More as though he was just as excited and happy as the rest of us! Now to the photos.... There are truly no words. I have only seen a few thus far, but I am blown away. I truly believe Michael (and his assistant Gwen) were such a blessing to have as a part of our wedding.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 2/28/2011 Kristen H

I had a great experience with Touch of Grace. They were professional, easy to work with, and easy to be around before the ceremony. They were not invasive while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, but they got so many shots I didn't even know they were taking. They were... Read More quick with the formal shots without being obnoxious or bossy. They did everything I asked, and had really wonderful suggestions for fun shots. We were on schedule with them, they had quiet cameras, they were virtually unnoticeable the entire time, and we got really great shots. The price was comparable to other vendors we looked at.

The best!

Reviewed on 12/12/2010 Sally S

Michael and his crew are the best! They are so much fun and easy going, which is much needed on your big day. The picture are wonderful! All of them are so outgoing and you can see that they have a true passion for what they do.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Katie W

Touch of Grace did my bridal portraits! They were willing to do a full day at several locations for a great price!! We were on a tight budget and they were so willing and gracious to work with us on that! I had already booked a wedding photographer, but I'm sure they would... Read More have done an excellent job! We were able to get into the Clemson stadium and take some awesome pictures! They were such a pleasure to work with and would highly reccommend them! We will def. be using them again in the near future!!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Carl C

Of all the moments in your life when you just want everything to last forever, your wedding is no exception. If the caterer made something too salty or the priest stumbled on a word or two or even if the groomsman forgot the rings, all is soon forgotten or even found funny. But... Read More if the photographer doesn't get it right, your memories may be all you have. Not only did Michael at Touch of Grace get it right, he has given us a wedding portrait that is perfection. You can read other reviews that talk about how he stays late and goes the extra mile, all of which is true and is hard to find in other photographers, but what sets Michael apart from the others is his distinct ability to capture the crescendo of emotion in that special day so that you have it forever. Touch of Grace perfection doesn't end once the bird seed is tossed or bubbles blown. As an advanced Photoshop user, I know the hours that Michael must spend in front of his computer to render such amazing works. The professional talent and the personal care that goes into your wedding photos is beyond comparison. We will be using Touch of Grace very soon for a "trash the dress" shoot and Michael will also be our photographer for our children's photos.

Touch of Grace is The BEST!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Kendel O

Michael and his team met with me this past summer at the Cliffs of Glassy to shoot my Bridal portraits. I was extremely happy with the pictures and how wonderful he and his crew were. Then they photographed our wedding and reception. The pictures turned out wonderful and the... Read More crew was very professional and helpful the whole day. Michael went far beyond our expectations and we would highly recommend him as a potographer!

Very Pleased !!

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Tara B

We recently used Touch of Grace Photography for our engagement photos. They made us feel relaxed and enjoy the morning in the downtown Greenville area. Michael was very flexible and easy to work with. The pictures turned out great and were well worth the money. We plan on using... Read More Michael in the future for many special moments!!

Touch of Grace

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Lindsay R

Touch of Grace is always very professional and easy to work with. For our wedding they did our engagement shoot, bridal portrait, rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheon, wedding, AND a "trash the dress" session! We traveled the state and they were ready and willing to make our... Read More ideas possible. We were thrilled with their work. Touch of Grace makes photography a true art form. Their photography team is very friendly and full of ideas. I highly reccomend Touch of Grace Photography to capture all of your special memories!

Amazing Team!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Regan B

Michael & his team are wonderful! They took amazing pictures, I had so many favorites it took us a year to decide which ones to put in our book. Michael & his team catered to my every need & made my wedding day so special. I still remember it like yesterday!

EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHERS!

Reviewed on 11/28/2010 Kristin F

I used Touch of Grace Photography last year for my wedding and they were excellent. They made everyone feel comofortable during the photos and they got some great pictures. We enjoyed working with them so much that since our wedding we had more photos taken by them. They are... Read More the kind of photographers that go above and beyond, and their work shows it. They stayed way after our reception to make sure they got every minute to document our special day. Don't look any further they are the ones you want to hire. My husband and I have said many times out of all of our vendors we used, if we had to do it all over again we would hire them. It was amazing that after a week of our wedding we had all of our proofs to view, now how many photographers would do that? It just shows they are still there for you even after your wedding is over.

Twice as Nice

Reviewed on 11/25/2010 Susan C

Touch of Grace photographed both my children's weddings and did a beautiful job. Michael and his team are kind, friendly, fun to have around and yet very professional. They work very hard to ensure their brides and grooms wishes are met on their special day. Taking pictures is... Read More a passion of Michael's and he enjoys every minute while capturing the moments that become treasured memories forever. If you chose Touch of Grace as your wedding photographer, you will have no worries and great pictures.

Phenominal Photos!

Reviewed on 11/25/2010 Karen L

Michael & his crew at Touch of Grace Photography were an amazing team to work with. During my wedding planning phase, chosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions to me. Not only did I want top quality photos,I wanted someone that would allow me to enjoy... Read More the experience and make it my own. Michael's team did just that. They made me feel like the most important person in the world on my wedding day! They were so accomodationg. They catered to my ideas, my schedule, and my vision for the overall feel of our pictures. After the wedding I had so many great photos to chose from, it was hard to decide what to put in our album. After months of debate I finalized the album & it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! It is EVERYTHING I wanted our wedding album to be!

Very attentive!

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Colby L

Michael and his team photographed our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, wedding and a "trash the dress" in conjunction with our Hilton Head Island wedding. Our guests consistently commented on how involved our photographers were in all of the festivities...not to mention... Read More how nice they were! As for the photos, we are very pleased with TOG's product. We are having a hard time narrowing down which ones to frame! If you're getting married and want to be sure to capture every moment (and have photographers that care about your big day), Touch of Grace is the way to go!

Sullivan's Island Wedding

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Cathy C

We had a wonderful destination wedding with the help of Touch of Grace. The team of 4 were with us for the whole weekend. We couldn't have asked for better coverage. They we with us at rehearsal, bride's maid brunch, wedding and reception and the next morning for a cherish... Read More the dress shoot. Everything we asked for was willing done. We would definitely recommend their services for your wedding needs.