Stunning Flowers for Your Best Day Ever!

Welcome to Tourterelle Floral Design in Charlottesville, Virginia If you are planning the wedding of a lifetime you have found Tourterelle. We specialize in floral design for weddings and events. Our attention to you, our customer, is the key to our success along with our accomplished design team. We invite you to experience and enjoy Tourterelle. We look forward to working with you and bringing you beauty on Your Wedding Day. We are very proud to be listed as a Preferred Floral Vendor to many of Charlottesville and Central Virginia’s exclusive Wedding Venues. To name a few, we are listed at Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello and Montalto, Pippin Hill Farm, Clifton Inn, Keswick Hall, Farmington Country Club and The Boars Head Inn.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2216 Ivy Road, Charlottesville, VA (434) 973-1211
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Amy N

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Lucia, Gregory, and their incredible team at Tourterelle. They are simply the most talented people I have ever met. They were such a joy to work with from the moment I stepped into their shop until our wedding day. They were always... Read More extremely accommodating and so easy to reach! My mouth dropped open when I saw the beautiful flower arrangements for the first time. I was in awe at how perfect everything looked. I wanted a romantic, elegant feel for my fall vineyard wedding, and they nailed it 100%! The arrangements were so grand and absolutely breathtaking! I felt like I was in a fairytale. I could not have asked for anything more, it was just so perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Tourterelle!!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Sara C

I am very happy I chose Tourterelle for my wedding. We hail from out of town, and they were flexible by first doing a phone consultation followed by a weekend meeting in person. They provided timely, thorough responses to all my inquiries in the months leading up to the... Read More wedding. Lucia took great care to ensure she understood my vision, but made the process easy by providing flower and arrangement suggestions to suit that vision. The arch was absolutely stunning, and the bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangements all fit a common theme, yet each piece had a different flair, making everything seem more natural.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Marijean J

We were so delighted to work with the team at Tourterelle for our wedding. They acted as a true partner in this event as Gregory advised my husband in the selection and growing of the flowers in our home garden, which Tourterelle then harvested and arranged for a truly... Read More spectacular, personal, and romantic floral complement to our special day. Thank you to the best ever floral designers in Virginia.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Marilyn S

Lucia, Greg and the entire team at Tourterelle have stolen my heart! From my very first meeting with them I knew it was going to be a great fit as they were finishing my sentences as I was describing my vision - they just got it! They were also open to creative solutions while... Read More working within our budget. Communication during planning was wonderful and the product that was designed and delivered for our wedding was insanely gorgeous. Their design aesthetic works this whole ethereal, dreamy and chic vibe that just makes you swoon every time you flip through photos. Thank you again for all of your help to make our wedding day so special! I look forward to working with you on other events and personal occasions to come!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Katie H

Tourterelle did a fantastic job with the floral arrangements for my Ceremony and Reception. They handled everything, including transportation from one spot to another for some of the arrangements (since my Ceremony and Reception were at different locations). Lucia was great!... Read More She is very professional and has a lot of creativity/vision in terms of floral design. My mom and I are not very creative, so we had Lucia help think up some of the floral designs, and they could not have turned out more perfectly. Almost equally as important, Tourterelle worked within our budget. We checked out a few other florists that were much more expensive for the same amount of flowers, so I'm really glad that I went with Tourterelle. If you're getting married in the Charlottesville area, I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Eliza v

Touterelle were extremely personable and thoughtful. I really appreciated when I first met with them that all 3 contributors/owners were there. I also felt like they worked with my budget and found ways to cut costs when able. The only reason I gave them a 4/5 was that they... Read More didn't deliver on 3 things that were outlined in our plan. 1. I asked for a cascading bouquet and to not see the stems of my bouquet or my bridesmaids. They ended up giving us the quintessential long-stemmed bouquets that were not cascading. 2. We had agreed that they would reuse the bridesmaids bouquets for the cocktail hour and they failed to deliver. 3. We were also suppose to repurpose flowers from the ceremony and they never moved them. Unsure how items were lost in translation but I would just make sure that the people who are actually putting together your event know exactly what they were supposed to do. Other than that, their vision/quality/price were superb. Would definitely recommend over the other florists that I interviewed in the area!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Elizabeth S

Lucia and her team are stellar! Not only did they help bring to life my floral vision for my wedding, but they created so much more than I could have ever dreamed of! They are so detail oriented and responsive to every question I had along the way. They created a super detailed... Read More outline of the floral details when we first met and worked very hard to tweak these details throughout the year long planning process. The day of was an absolute dream and I've received so many compliments on the flowers. They are pricey (what wedding florists aren't though), but so so so worth it. I highly recommend tourterelle!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Alexis P

Our wedding flowers were absolutely amazing! The photographer even commented that they were some of the prettiest flowers that she had seen! They went above and beyond and gave us exactly what we wanted, succulents and all! Beautiful flowers and great staff!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

I cannot thank the Tourterelle team enough for the most magical wedding experience I could have ever imagined. Every element of the event design and floral design was flawless and gorgeous beyond compare. They are a dream to work with and I could not be more thrilled with every... Read More element of the wedding weekend. Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

From my first meeting with Lucia, I knew I had made the right decision booking Tourterelle Floral Design for my daughter's March 12, 2016 wedding at Pippin Hill . Lucia is so polite and calm, as is the rest of her team. She even gave us a wonderful recommendation for the... Read More wedding cake. We were coming from out of town and I knew we were in excellent hands. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Words can hardly do them justice. I would not hesitate to hire Lucia and her team at Tourterelle again. Absolutely a wonderful experience all around!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Makenzie B

Tourterelle did a beautiful job with the flowers for my springtime wedding. I had a general idea of what I wanted for table centerpieces, but they were able to take that idea and create the rest of the arrangements. My only critique was that they did not allow enough time for... Read More setup and therefore did not have time to perfect the arrangements once they were on the tables. However, I would still highly recommend them.

Lucia Evans-Morse & Gregory Britt

Since its inception in early 2013, Tourterelle Floral Design has become the leading wedding florist for Charlottesville brides and event planners. Owners, Lucia Evans-Morse and Gregory Britt collectively have 60 years of experience in the wedding and event industries. Together they have formed a partnership that enables them to create enchanting floral artistry and unforgettable celebrations. This partnership brings together two incredible designers, each bringing their unique talents to your table.