TPC River's Bend

Maineville, OH

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Loft, Restaurant, Vineyard

Food + Catering, Planning

316 Winding River Boulevard, Maineville, OH (513) 677-0550

TPC is AMAZING, and a big Thank You to Rachel!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Melissa J

Rachel Gardner is the Events and Catering Manager, and the most helpful person when it comes to planning your event. Rachel was amazing at tracking and managing all of the vendors for our big day, and made sure that everything was perfect. We were looking for an event which was... Read More easy to manage and Rachel made sure that every detail was perfect for us. She is a delight to work with, is very responsive via email and phone, and is extremely organized. We were worried about coordinating our services for chairs, facility, officiant, photographer, food, florist, etc., but Rachel made sure that we were focused on having an amazing day instead. We cannot say enough nice things about how smoothly our event was, and Rachel is the key to that experience. The facility is just amazing for an outdoor event. There are cart paths to many picturesque locations on the course for TONS of pictures. The grounds are impeccably kept, and beautifully landscaped. We found the layout to be perfect for our outdoor ceremony which was followed by hor's de ouvres while the wedding party was taking photos. We then moved indoors for dinner and dancing. We worked with Rachel to plan out the table arrangement, dance floor, DJ, and all of the details inside. The clubhouse is very beautiful, spacious, and flexible so you can arrange your event to suit your needs. We had a candy station for the kids in attendance, and a coffee station serving Starbucks as your guests depart for the night. I'd like to point out that Rachel was in attendance for our event to make sure that everything was perfect. The food was delicious. There are packaged plans for the food, which include hor's de ouvres, drinks, salad, and the main course of the meal. We were able to offer our guests a choice of 3 different proteins, which we went with salmon, cornish game hen, and steak. You will get to pick your starch and vegetable, and all of the guests will have the same regardless of protein. The food was just fantastic. They were able to cater to a small group of younger children in our group as well. We met the head chef to talk through options and preferences, and everything was perfect for dinner. They have a great selection of entrees, starches, and veggies, all of which are cooked to perfection. Even some of the picky teenagers were impressed!! The entire staff was great to work with. They staffed a drink station outside after the ceremony as well as hor's de ouvres, dinner, dessert, and the coffee station. The entire staff was professional, polite, and made sure that our guests were well cared for. I cannot overstate how much value you get for your money at TPC. You will not have to pay an event fee in addition to the dinner costs. The packages are flexible and extremely reasonable. We settled on a package that was in the middle of the price range, but added some additional items. They were able to price out an hor's de ouvre from their best package to add to the middle package for us. All in all, we were able to keep our costs to under $65 per guest including open beer and wine bar, which I have not seen anywhere with the same caliber of service and quality. All in all, my wife and I were looking for a venue which would be simple to manage, given all of the moving parts which make up your wedding day. Rachel and TPC not only made the venue details simple, but they helped to coordinate the rest of our details so we could be focused on enjoying our perfect wedding day!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Leslie P

Where do I even begin? We knew the moment we met Rachel, and took a tour of the property that we had to have our wedding here. The grounds and clubhouse are stunningly beautiful, the service outstanding, and Rachel is a total gem and asset to your wedding planning! From day one... Read More of our 14 months of planning, Rachel was attentive, organzied, caring, and overall fantastic to work with! She was consistant on follow up, a great resource for any questions we had, and so caring, which ensured our day to be perfect! When the time came, we had an absoultely beautiful and flawless ceremony and reception, and we could not have asked for our vision to have been executed more flawlessly! We had a million compliments from our guests on how stunning everything was, how amazing the food tasted, and how great the service was. Thank you Rachel and TPC River's Bend for giving us the wedding day of our dreams!

Great Value, Great Venue

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Aaron H

TPC was the perfect place for our wedding. Rachel did an amazing job of making sure everything was perfect. The course is beautiful, the food was incredible, and everything turned out perfectly!

Amazing venue w/ exceptional wedding coordinator

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Sandra M

TPC River's Bend was the first venue we saw when searching for the perfect place for our special day. We looked at several venues, but none of the others compared to the value we received from TPC. Needless to say, the venue is gorgeous and well kept. We held our ceremony... Read More outside and the reception in the clubhouse. However, the key ingredient to our FLAWLESS day was Rachel herself. Rachel worked closely with us to ensure that our special day was planned and executed just the way we wanted it. Rachel and her staff were absolutely amazing and I am thankful that I was able to enjoy my special day because of them. Thank you. :)

My Review

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Casey K

My wedding day was amazing. Having the ceremony and reception at the same location was something I really wanted and was a great success. This was possible with the great staff and wonderful wedding coordinator Rachel. She was there for every question and concerned that I had.... Read More She allowed my day to go smoothly and made all of my guest feel very welcomed and happy. I would definitely recommend this venue for future brides. The venue accommodated my guest comfortably and the layout is amazing. The golf course is also amazing for pictures!

TPC River's Bend

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Amanda

We chose this location due to the beauty and location of the venue, but also due to the Coordinator at the facility. Rachel was there to connect with my other vendors, and to make sure that everything was taken care of and set up properly on the day. We couldn't have asked... Read More for a more wonderful time there.

Best kept secret

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Lori B

The facility is very elegant. Rachel, the wedding planner, is very knowledgeable and is quick to return emails and phone calls. She kept track of my other vendors. She made sure my day was exactly what I had planned. The food and drinks were good. The staff was great. I had... Read More heard about so many nightmarish weddings and receptions. I am in the military and did not have time to be worrying about every detail. TPC made it easy! The guests were very impressed. It is a little north of Cincinnati but the view, and the facility are worth the drive.

Beautiful setting

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Patty C

Getting married on the golf course was absolutely beautiful! We were about to take some pictures through out the course that turned out great. Rachel, the event coordinator went above and beyond to make sure every detail was in place for both the wedding and the reception. i... Read More couldn't have asked for a better day.