TPC Stonebrae Country Club

Hayward Hills, CA

Book Your Wedding with TPC Stonebrae Country Club

A BEACH IN HAYWARD HILLS, CA

If you look upon the towering San Francisco ridge line of East Bay Hills, you will discover the TPC Stonebrae Country Club in Hayward, California, which offers couples a wedding experience they won’t soon forget. The striking views, amazing sunsets and 75-mile-wide panorama of the Bay Area turns wedding ceremonies and receptions into timeless moments that are picture-perfect.

In the midst of the breathtaking atmosphere, TPC Stonebrae Country Club is graced with a beautifully manicured, prestigious backdrop of its PGA Tour caliber, year-round golf course. The premier wedding venue offers to-be-weds indoor space for receptions and cocktail hours, along with outdoor areas for ceremonies and cocktails. Whether you’re planning a small intimate setting or a grand celebration of your matrimony, there are several options to choose from in the venue.

Bay View Room. This space provides to-be-weds and their guests an intimate setting for receptions and ceremonies. The stunning panoramic doorway opens up, unveiling the picturesque views of sunsets and Bay Area countryside. The elegant event space offer tons of flexibility to meet your needs. It can hold up to 150 people during a reception with a dance floor and can be expanded to accommodate an additional 50 guests with its Dormy House Restaurant, perfect for rehearsal dinners. For smaller events, the room can be split into two separate rooms, which are identified below.

Sunset Room. This area is a break-off of the massive Bay View Room. This space can accommodate up to 75 people and offers just enough space for small receptions and bridal parties.

Bridge Room. This room is another split-section of the large Bay View Room and is often used for small cocktail parties, lounging and bridal shower luncheons. It can hold up to 30 people. The property even offers couples an event expert to help select the right space.

The premier venue has its own private parking lot with a lot of parking space available. TPC Stonebrae Country Club has developed partnerships with select event professionals and highly recommends couples to work with their preferred vendors to ensure the best experience possible on your wedding day. Services provided on the list of preferred vendors include photography, officiants, floral, planning and design, transportation, makeup/hair, videography, entertainment and lighting.

This venue offers the event space only and helps couples coordinate the needed lodging, amenities and decor. The venue recommends Pleasanton Event Rentals for tables, chairs and linens. To accommodate your guests with lodging, the site suggests Hampton Inn, Pleasanton Marriott, Pleasanton Doubletree and The Rose Hotel. For event planning and designing your venue, it recommends Lindsay Lauren. Give them your wedding ideas for your event and they will help your bring it to life through trusted partnerships with local vendors. No rentals, decorations or other accessories are provided.

Couples and their guests can enjoy a variety of seasonal and coastal gourmet cuisines that are prepared in-house by TPC Stonebrae’s exclusive chefs and culinary teams at Poppy Grill and Dorma House, both on-site restaurants.

Couples who choose this venue for their wedding enjoy the benefits of elegant event space, surrounded by breathtaking views of the Bay Area. Other perks that are exclusive to TPC Stonebrae Country Club are as follows:

• Golf and sports memberships
  • Golf outings for the couple and/or guests for a fee
  • Championship-caliber tennis courts
  • Bocce courts
  • The Ultimate Sky Box / corporate entertainment and prepackaged golf rounds available

A place you'll never forget ...

... for a day you'll always remember. TPC Stonebrae is the perfect location for your wedding day. From our inspiring, panoramic views to our romantic hilltop setting to our gourmet cuisine, every detail blends into one memorable day.

Waterfront, Country Club

202 Country Club Dr, Hayward Hills, CA (510) 728-7957

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jessica L

My husband and I had our wedding in July 2017 and we were SO impressed with the team at Stonebrae. From the very beginning with booking the venue all the way to the day after the wedding when we were picking up our items, they were nothing short of prompt, professional,... Read More knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. Katie helped with most of our logistics while planning out the wedding. She was aware of every single detail along the way and never missed a step (number of people at the table depending on table size, number of linen, size of linens, locations for decorations, placement of vendors, whether guests would be cramped or not, etc). The wedding planning packet they provide is so detailed. They think of things I would never think of on my own. Katie even made suggestions if she thought we overbooked food, dessert, etc. (we ordered way too much dessert on accident because my husband and I thought our cake was smaller than it actually was. Katie actually called our baker to check to see how many it would feed--who does that?! So impressed!!!! We ended up keeping our dessert options instead of listening to her...we should have listened...we had way too much dessert left over. Take note, Katie knows what she's talking about!!) Jennifer helped with day-of logistics and worked alongside our wedding planner (Stacey Marie Events, she's also amazing!!). She helped us to make sure we were on schedule with our timeline (even reminded us to eat our food when we were being pulled in all directions with our guests, LOL), drove us around the golf course and recommended photo spots, and didn't let us worry about anything. Phenomenal team. And the food--delicious!! We would recommend the beef options over the chicken ones, but that was just our preference. I also heard from another bride that their salmon was really good, but we didn't have that at our wedding. The kitchen staff was very helpful and the bartenders were able to keep up with a heavy drinking crowd. The venue itself is beautiful. We got some amazing photos from our photographer and even just from plain iPhones from our guests. The view is breathtaking, and the venue is gorgeous. Guests will rave about this place--ours still are!! The price was a bit over our budget, but WELL WORTH IT. We would do it all over again. We have no regrets about booking this venue and our experience was nothing short of amazing.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kalli S

On July 7th, we had our wedding at TPC Stonebrae. We first visited Stonebrae looking for a wedding venue in October of 2016. We were impressed by the price and packages, but mostly the view. Upon meeting with Jennifer, we booked our wedding with Stonebrae right away. Through the... Read More entire wedding planning process, we were BEYOND impressed with the professionalism and care we received from the event planning staff, Katie and Jennifer. Due to the wonderful planning from the Stonebrae staff, we approached our wedding with ease and comfort knowing they would be there if anything were to go wrong. Jennifer was amazing leading all of our vendors, wedding party, and family to make sure everything went smoothly. We appreciate her leadership, professional, and decorative eye as she made our dream wedding come true. Along with Jennifer, every staff member such as the kitchen staff and servers were kind, professional, and caring. Stonebrae's amazing service was not only noticed by us but by many guests at our wedding. We received many compliments on how beautiful the venue and the view were. Words cannot describe how thankful we are for Jennifer, Katie, and Billy along with everyone else at Stonebrae. Thank you for helping us create our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Kimberly M

to me "I held my engagement party at Stonebrae and was amazed by the level of service I received from the very first phone call I made. First off, the venue itself is a hidden gem and has a one of a kind view. The space is versatile and can be set up in a... Read More multitude of ways depending on what you want. The sales director and event coordinator both worked closely with me and catered to my every request. When one person was unavailable, there was always somebody else to respond to my emails or calls.The flexibility of their packages made everything so simple and their pricing is very affordable. The food was delicious; people that attended are still raving about it weeks later. All in all, I am very happy I chose Stonebrae and would absolutely consider this venue again. If it were large enough for my wedding I would hold my wedding here! ."

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Natalie M

My best friend held her wedding here a couple months ago, and the service was phenomenal! We had the pleasure of working with Katie M, and she was SUCH a great help the whole way through! The Stonebrae team really knows how to put on a smooth, classy affair from start to finish.... Read More They are very helpful and take care of every detail. Katie M allowed the entire wedding party to really focus on having a great time, and enjoy my friend’s wedding, rather than helping with clean-up, guide other guests, etc. She was also very helpful and knowledgeable when choosing catering options, (all while being mindful and considerate of my friend’s budget). Our friends are still raving about the quality and taste of all the Hors d'oeuvres and entrees! Not to mention, the drinks were great, and the bartenders were very personable, while keeping up with a heavy-drinking crowd! The ambiance and view alone is spectacular! The surrounding allows you to work with minimal decor, because it's already breathtaking with the view. I want fellow reviewers to know how incredibly impressed I was, and if you're considering TPC Stonebrae for a Wedding and/or Event, you will not be disappointed! Every detail Katie, Taylor, my friend and I discussed prior to her Wedding was present on her day. Thank you so much Stonebrae Team for a fantastic experience!

Stunning Location

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Jennifer B

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at this venue. I also had the Club house prepare the food and beverage. Overall the quality was wonderful. The service was friendly. But I would like note the organization was the reason for 4 stars, rather than 5. Overall, it was a... Read More gorgeous occasion and none of my guests could tell the food came out late, or that the wine was not on the tables. But as the bride, i would have liked the event to have run a bit smoother. On another note, my photographs came out stunning, due to the breath traking views and golf course scenery.