Stunning Wedding Videography in the Tri-state area

Trabbland focuses on creating something different than the traditional wedding video. Our cameras give us an intimate look into your special day without getting in the way of your guests and your budget. Anything is possible.

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jessica F

I do not have enough words to describe how truly incredible our experience with Trabbland and Chris has been. From the start, we were made to feel comfortable and reassured that anything we were hoping for could be accomplished. On our wedding day, Chris and his team couldn't... Read More have been more professional! We used both their photo and video services. We had 4 people with us that day and you would think we've known each other for a long time - they were a lot of fun and so comfortable to be around! Their work is high quality and more than I could have ever imagined!! We will forever have our visual wedding memories thanks to Trabbland! I would highly recommend them for your wedding (or any occasion, at that) needs!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Katie S

If I had to do it all over again, I'd still choose Chris -Trabbland- as my videographer for my wedding day. I had seen his work before I was even engaged. And when the day came, I didn't even consider anyone else. He caught every detail perfectly. He was a multitasker too, LOL,... Read More little things like helping me hold my dress up so it didn't drag in the dirt. He was so easy to work with, I was 100% comfortable with him even though our first time meeting was that day. The teaser video was so good, and we have been so excited to see the final cut. We just received it last night and we couldn't be happier! I have already referred him twice in the past 6 months since I've gotten married and I will continue to do so.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Laura S

My cousin had recommended Trabbland to me as she used them for her wedding, and I loved their wedding teaser and video. I didn't want our wedding videographers to do any "cheesy" interview-style videos, instead, I wanted them to be stylistic, and just capture every detail of... Read More the day, without guests even really noticing that they were there, and that is exactly what we got with Trabbland! We received our 4 minute "teaser trailer" video a month after our wedding, and I must have watched it 50 times- it was so great to have a video so soon after the wedding day, to re-live the day all over again! Their staff was friendly, professional, and responsive. I can't wait to see our final video! I would recommend Trabbland to any bride looking for a beautiful, professional video for her wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Alyssa R

Chris and the Trabbland team are amazing to work with! Chris is very personable and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding video. He responded to my emails very quickly and scheduled a phone call with me a few weeks before our wedding to review everything,... Read More which was so helpful! We received our beautiful wedding teaser on our honeymoon, only three days after our wedding!! It is such an incredible keepsake; they captured every special moment and it was the perfect length to share with family and friends! We'll be able to relive our day for the rest our lives thanks to Chris and Trabbland!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michael V

I was pretty nervous about getting a videographer for my wedding. I though guy there would be bright lights in my face all night. First, I cannot say enough nice things about Chris and his crew. They were completely professional throughout the entire day and were so helpful.... Read More They were always checking to see if my wife or I needed anything. My wife and I still watch our video every couple of months. I am so happy with our decision to go with Trabbland. They were able to capture the "feeling" of our wedding and we were able to see moments from that day we didn't even know happened. I recommend Chris and Trabbland to everyone when they are getting married.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sara G

Being completely honest- I was going back and forth about committing to a videographer while planning my wedding. I was not sure whether it was truly a "necessary" expense. Finding Trabbland sincerely sealed the deal for me. Their portfolio alone stands above all the rest.... Read More Chris and his team have such a one-o-a- kind creative eye and style for capturing all the most personal and captivating moments of your big day. Trust me your day goes so fast- but Chris was able to perfectly illustrate every moment for you! Their art brings the best day back to life for me and my husband time and time again. Its also been such a beautiful thing to share with family that could not attend the wedding- which to me was priceless. It BY FAR is the best thing that we did for ourselves- and we are so lucky to have had the talent of Trabbland there for us! We will cherish this forever. Thank you Chris for all you do!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Andre C

As a wedding professional myself, I was extra picky about who I wanted to have work my own wedding. I choose Trabbland because I knew them and had worked with them before. Knowing that a videographer as well as a photographer will be with you pretty much all day, I wanted to... Read More pick someone who I enjoyed being around. The Trabbland team was a perfect addition to my wife and I's wedding day! Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jaclyn S

We used Trabbland for our wedding and it was our favorite vendor of the day. They made us feel at ease and guided us through what could have been a very hectic day. You won't regret booking Chris and his team. I'll have something to show my kids and grandkids and always remember... Read More how amazing my wedding day was.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Jillian W

My husband and I chose Trabbland for both videography and photography. It was the best decision we made. Chris and Dennis were very professional and responsive even after our event took place. Their work is truly amazing. They captured every detail and all the special... Read More moments throughout our entire wedding day. Even shots that we didn't specifically mention because we hadnt thought of it, they captured. We received our best of montage and I cry every time I watch it. There has not been one person that has watched our video that isn't captured by the work of art. I am so glad we will have this memory to look back at in the years to come. I cannot say enough about Trabbland's work and uniqueness.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Kim J

I cannot speak more highly of Chris & his team!! They were extremely courteous, reasonably priced, professional, easy to work with & you barely noticed they were there the day of the wedding yet they captured so much amazing footage of our special day! We LOVED our Teaser video... Read More (which came very quickly) & Best of Montage video. They were so well done, I still cry when I watch them (and I've received so many complements from friends & family telling me they cried as well). The Best of Montage video was excellent to start yet Chris was such a pleasure to work with as there were a couple of clips from the day that I personally loved & wanted them to add into the final version. I absolutely recommend Trabbland, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again Chris & the Trabbland crew!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Angela S

At first, my husband and I were unsure whether we wanted a videographer...and we are so glad we chose to use one! The price was reasonable, and Chris Veen was absolutely great - he helped us get everything planned out in very little time. And the results...were spectacular.... Read More There are so many details you may miss since the day flies by. I can't imagine not having this beautiful video to remember all the special moments and the things we missed. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Jacquelyn I

We just received the trailer to our wedding video and it perfect! I cried. Unfortunately nothing is better than watching your own wedding and being able to be a guest at your wedding. It does so much more than pictures! It captures the essence of the day. Chris Veen is top... Read More notch. He is class all the way. He is professional and he is knowledgeable of his craft. I could not give him enough wonderful reviews.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Meghan O

We had a great experience working with Trabbland. We debated hiring a videographer for months and finally made a last minute decision to book, and we are so incredibly glad that we did. They let our photographer take the lead and were very behind the scenes-didn't feel like we... Read More had cameras following us around all day. The video was outstanding and we've watched it probably 20 times so far. We're so glad this is something we can look back on for years to come and would recommend Trabbland to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Melissa L

Chris and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with, and my husband and I could not be happier with and more grateful for our wedding video. We actually debated even hiring a videographer in the beginning, and now we could not imagine not having a wedding video. It adds a... Read More completely different element that you are not able to obtain from photographs, and we are beyond happy that we have this video to cherish forever. Trabbland's quality of service well exceeded our expectations, and we cannot thank them enough for their services. We highly recommend them to anyone seeking a videographer in the Philadelphia area. Thank you, Trabbland!!!!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Blake J

Chris and Dennis were a pleasure to work with! They were punctual and task oriented. At certain times, I even forgot they were around. They were very professional and very helpful. We recently received our video and we absolutely love it! They did a great job and we are very... Read More happy that we went with them. It was nice to relive our day and to also see moments that we completely missed. Thanks guys for capturing memories of a lifetime!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Rachel M

We were not going to do video but decided it would be nice for our grandparents who lives abroad to be able to see the day on film so we researched until we were blue in the face! I really wanted the cinematic style but it was so hard to find something that would fit our budget.... Read More As soon as i came across Trabbland i fell in love with their work. Chris was amazing from day one, answered all our questions and resassured us we were making the right choice. Lou and Andre were awesome on our day, they were so nice and they were not intrusive at all, they got all the candid moments of the day. I cannot wait to get the final video!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 kristen s

Chris is amazing. Super easy to work with! Great quality and pricing! AWESOME same day edit!!!!!! He is super affordable and super easy to talk to. Responds to emails and phone calls in a great timely manner!!! Best decision ever!!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Viktoriya D

I was a little worried since this was a new start up company. I didn't really want a videographer, but my family insisted I have one, by then my budget was all gone so I was looking for someone inexpensive and since they are still new they fit will with what I could afford, in a... Read More few years I bet they will charge double. I had few email conversations and on in person, all my emails were answered. Although an emergency did come up on the day of the wedding for the owner of the company who was going to shoot my wedding, a replacement was sent over and I wasn't even aware that anything was wrong. The two videographers had great personalities, easy going, and worked really hard. I did get a raw copy of my video that I will view as soon as I get my hard drive to cooperate with my computer. It is a busy wedding season so I am still waiting for the montage, but from what I saw on their website I think it will be great.

Movie Magic

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Joanna I

We weren't going to do a video until we found out our grandparents weren't able to make the wedding due to health issues. Chris was such a pleasure!! We explained to him what we wanted and we are SURE he got it! Chris managed to be EVERYWHERE but never made his presence... Read More know. Its only been 2 weeks and we already got a sneak-peak. What we have seen is great! We can't wait to see the rest! We would highly recommend Chris!!!!! Amazing work!!

Amazing Footage - So happy we used you!

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 melina s

My wedding video feels like a movie. Whenever I watch it I forget that I'm watching my own wedding. Chris and his crew were super nice and very professional. They don't need bright lights like all the other videographers we had spoken with. Most of our guest didn't even know... Read More they were being filmed, this gave us some amazing footage. So happy we didn't only get a photographer.

Chris Veen

I've been interested in creating videos my entire life. I graduated from Temple university with a degree in Film Production. When I got engaged I couldn't find a videographer that I thought was up to the standard that I expected and was affordable. That's when Trabbland was born. We go out of the way to stay out of your way and capture the day as it is. Please feel free to reach out with any questions that you might have. We look forward to spending your special day with you.