Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Specialists!

Let our experienced romance travel specialist design the destination wedding, honeymoon, or vow renewal of your dreams! We specialize in destinations all over the world, including Hawaii, Mexico, the Caribbean, Europe, and more! We offer a bridal registry, flexible payment plans, and best of all, our services are free!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

1120 Peoria Street, Peru, IL (815) 780-8581

The best decision for our wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 megan h

There are not words to describe how amazing this agency is. I want everyone to use them, truly because I know their experience will be above and beyond any expectations. Erin helped us pick St. Lucia as our destination for our honeymoon and provided suggestions on rooms and... Read More options to choose. That was important for us because we didn't know and it's hard to choose from a website! A couple weeks before the honeymoon we got a packet that had every piece of information we could need. The important information was highlighted and she had literally taken care of everything! This was the piece of my wedding I didn't have to worry about at all! She then called to talk over everything and added additional suggestions of things to pack and talked us through every step once we got on our trip. We have been fortunate enough to take many trips, and our honeymoon destination was so important. The resort we ended up at (thanks to Erin) was breathtaking!!!! We couldn't be happier with our decision and can't believe we didn't have to do anything other than choose dates, location and then relax and enjoy the trip!!!! If you want to enjoy your honeymoon or any trip without dealing with the stress of planning and figuring out the details, please use this travel agency. I am so grateful for their attention to detail, organization, availability and most importantly for how much they care about their customers. Tried and true and I will never book a trip without going through them again!

Destination Wedding for 80

Reviewed on 8/13/2014

My wife and I had used Travel Connections in the past for some international travel which had gone extremely well. We visited their location roughly 14 months before our wedding day and at that time they already had six options ready for us. Three for our wedding and three... Read More places for us to transfer for our honeymoon to get the "adults only" experience needed after planning a wedding. As the months turned to weeks and weeks turned to days there was constant communication between the Travel Connections team and those that were traveling to Mexico with us. Family or friend. It didnt matter. Each person got a personalized letter and phone call from someone at Travel Connections to make sure they had received all documents, answer travel questions and confirm departure times. There are a number of people that helped make our wedding day (week in Mexico) truly unforgettable... the Travel Connections team holds a special place on that list. Not only are my wife and I clients for life; there are a number of people who joined us in Mexico that had never met our agent who have said the same. The personalized service and expert advice make doing business with Travel connections an easy choice.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Melinda M

From the first moment my (now) husband and I sat down with Prudence we knew we were in good hands. We were planning a honeymoon in the Caribbean and she helped us decide on Jamaica and compared prices, resort layouts, and inclusions to help us pick the perfect resort to fit our... Read More wants and our budget. She also booked us a hotel by the airport for the night before our trip so we could leave our vehicle parked there while we were gone. Prudence walked us through the booking process, went over security and customs policies with us, and answered all of the questions we had. She was always courteous and prompt. We just got back from our honeymoon and it was as wonderful as we had hoped! Prudence even checked in on us while we were there to make sure everything was enjoyable. We will definitely be visiting her again to book future trips!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alyssa H

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Erin from Travel Connection for making our destination wedding perfect! She was so patient with us throughout our planning process. She took her time explaining every place we liked and helped us chose the best destination for our... Read More family! I was so nervous about not hands on planning but when our big day came it was absolutely perfect! Every detail was as we discussed in our meetings. She worked well to get all of our family members and friends to get them booked and prepared for travel! She met each couple individually to make sure each of their needs would be met so they were completely comfortable during their stay! They had very affordable packages and we loved that we could set up a payment plan to pay for everything over time. We had an amazing unforgettable first experience with Travel Connections. We will definitely be going there for future travels from now on!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

Erin, Colleen and the whole staff here have always been extremely courteous and helpful on the multiple trips to we have booked with them including our honeymoon. Would highly recommend them when traveling to the Caribbean!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jessica S

The best. So beyond ˙helpful and quick to respond for EVERYTHING! Literally my wedding was by far the best day of my life thanks to them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Catarina S

My fiancé and I first used Travel Connections to attend a friends destination wedding in Jamaica last year. Erin helped us make travel plans that worked for us and our schedule. We again reached out to Erin to help plan our vacation to Mexico. We initially were going to go to... Read More Cozumel but due to the hurricanes in the area we rescheduled and the next week we were in Cabo. Erin flawlessly planned this last minute change and got us and our friend in New York to Cabo without any problem. After attending our friends wedding in Jamaica we enlisted Erin to help plan our destination wedding next year. she did such an amazing job helping our friends with their wedding arrangements and our vacation she was our natural choice to help plan ours.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Andrea P

We used Travel Connections for our honeymoon cruise and are using them again for our family Disney trip. Their attention to detail is top tier, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a travel agent. The ladies at Travel Connections are extremely personable and... Read More answered all our questions before and during our vacation promptly.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 JAQUELYNNE H

Travel connections in Peru was absolutely wondertful to work with! They took the time to listen to exactly what we wanted, and made the experience as easy as possible! I can't wait to go on our vacation!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Eric N

We used Travel Connections, specifically Erin Foster, to plan our honeymoon. I'd never used a travel agency before but thought it would be a good idea since I would be preoccupied with planning the wedding. We picked a trip to Big Sur, a place Erin hadn't planned for before, and... Read More I'm not great at relying on other people. So I did most of the planning myself. I picked the locations and Erin made all of the arrangements. HOWEVER, the WEEK before our honeymoon a wildfire outside Big Sur sent our honeymoon plans up in smoke (literally!). In a panic, I called Erin and asked her to find us another place to stay. For no additional cost, she found the MOST PERFECT b&b far from the fire but no further from the airport. Everyone else staying at the b&b said it was the most best b&b they'd every stayed at. So Erin not only put my worries at ease, but she made our honeymoon even better than I thought I could. Erin is awesome!

2016-08-16T16:01:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Thrilled to hear you had such a great experience in light of a unique situation ;) I am so happy everything worked out for you both!

honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I have known the girls from travel connections for years and so when I got engaged it was the only option for me to have them plan my honeymoon. They did a great job getting me exactly what we wanted and kept me within budget. It was comforting to know i didn't have to worry... Read More about a thing. Colleen if brought my documents to me which was several hours away because I couldn't make it to the office. I will use travel connections for all my travel needs

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Rachel

When planning our honeymoon my husband and I were a little overwhelmed with all the options available. Instead of taking the route of booking ourself online, I suggested trying to work with a travel agency so we looked into Travel Connections. We could not have asked for a... Read More better experience!! Erin was wonderful in giving a handful of suggestions to fit our price point and what we were looking for. We felt the package we received was a great deal!! We chose Couples Negril and loved everything about it. Travel Connections made us feel right at home...from out appointment with Erin on what to expect traveling internationally to our arrival at the resort and all the honeymoon perks we were already signed up for. Honeymoon was perfect!! The next time we take a far trip we will definitely be using Travel Connections again!

The key to my perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 LynnRae G

After deciding to have a destination wedding I began researching online. Countless hours later I had looked at way too many websites, had a hundred questions, and no idea where to start! My then fiance suggested meeting with a travel agent so we set up an appointment with Erin... Read More at Travel Connections. I had no clue what to expect but figured it couldn't hurt! Meeting with Erin was the best decision of my wedding planning adventure! She provided us with a multitude of destinations, ideas, price ranges, and answered all my questions. We left that appointment with a destination picked, date set, and deposit made on our wedding/honeymoon trip. But the journey had only begun. Over the next nine months Erin provided exceptional travel planning services to our entire wedding party and family (which I'm sure wasn't always the easiest task with our crew). She made the whole destination wedding idea so simple for us because all we had to do was provide our guests with her business card and she took care of the rest! Not to mention she also spent countless hours coordinating wedding plans between myself and the resort so that every detail was just perfect. Her service didn't simply end with sending us on our way to Jamaica to get married because she ensured we had the best travel experience there, everything went smooth while we were there, and even included VIP club access on our return travel! I would highly recommend a destination wedding to anyone looking for an alternative to a traditional wedding. But to have the best wedding requires working with Travel Connections!

Best Honeymoon EVER!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Valerie D

Erin with Travel Connections helped us plan the PERFECT honeymoon to Sandals in Montego Bay, Jamaica! She was so prompt, friendly, helpful, and more than we could have asked for! She was full of details, and she answered every one of our questions thoroughly! Both my husband and... Read More I had never traveled outside the country, but Erin put our minds at ease and made the experience so relaxing and worth every penny! Erin has also helped me book 2 other trips-- to Punta Cana for a friend's wedding back in April and to Cabo San Lucas Mexico for January 2015! Each experience has been nothing short of amazing, and I will continue to use her for all of our travel needs! She responds so quickly to emails and provides all the facts/details she can find! Plus she has tons of travel experience herself, so she can tell you firsthand how many of the resorts/destinations are! She also helps you get the best possible price for your vacation, which is a big must these days! I would recommend Travel Connections to any bride, groom, couple, family, etc! Hands down!

Riviera Maya Honeymoon

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Allison S

My husband and I booked our Honeymoon to Riviera Maya with Erin from Travel Connections, and we could not have been happier. The property (Secrets Silversands) was beautiful and Erin made everything so easy; especially since we planned this long distance (I in MI and she in... Read More IL). She was open to answering any questions, no matter how silly or trivial I thought they were, in a timely manner. We had a budget going into the initial planning and Erin was able to present us with options that fit into that budget. Before our departure she took the time to call and go over our travel documents and answer any last questions we might have had. We honestly cannot say enough good things about Erin and Travel Connections as a whole! We would highly recommend them to anyone. As we know we will be using them again in the future!

2014-07-17T09:13:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Allison! It was a joy and an honor to work with you on your honeymoon! We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to assist you for such an important moment in your life. We are thrilled you had such a... Read Less Read More