Treasure Hut Flowers

Delavan, WI

Treasure Hut Flowers & Gifts

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6551 Hwy 11, Delavan, WI

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Abby R

Stacy at Treasure Hut Flowers was my favorite vendor to work with. Our wedding was at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, which she was familiar with (~15 min drive from her store in Delavan) so she arrived on time, she knew where to find us to drop off the bouquets and... Read More boutonnieres, and she took the centerpieces to the reception venue without hardly any instructions from me, she made it SO easy. She also has a fabulous way with flowers! I told her how many bouquets and corsages and centerpieces we needed, and the only guidance I provided was "fall colors, oranges and reds, whatever is in season..." and the results were BEAUTIFUL. I was blown away when I saw my bouquet, and the centerpieces that she created (4-foot floral garlands instead of standard centerpieces in a vase/container) made such an impression in the reception room. I strongly recommend you ask to see pictures of her floral garlands, they made our tables stunning and they were so unique!! Thank you Stacy!

Outstanding Florist from Concept to Delivery

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Collin M

My husband and I were married this October in Fontana, Wisconsin. We initially contacted a local and award-winning florist to talk about wedding plans. Our experience was very negative- each time we would call we were told how busy they were, and phone appointments were made... Read More and broken several times. It was clear this florist was more concerned about their experience than ours, so we decided to reach out to Treasure Hut Flowers in Delavan. We are so glad we did! Stacy was absolutely fabulous from our first contact! She designed incredible arrangements for our tables, bouquets for our bridesmaids, boutonnières for our groomsmen, corsages for Mothers and Grandmothers, a floral arch for our ceremony, and a stunning bridal bouquet as well as a floral headband, which was a perfect complement to the wedding dress. Stacy's professionalism was extraordinary. She was patient and kind, taking the time to meet with us and ensure all our ideas were realized. She matched the color of the roses in all of the arrangements perfectly with our bridesmaids' dresses and displayed our chosen colors with grace, romance, and artistry. She provided beautiful table numbers that accented the arrangements and the subtle Art Deco theme of our wedding. On our wedding day, she arrived earlier than planned, had everything set up quickly and beautifully, and took the time to personally say hello and congratulate both of us while we were getting ready. We cannot recommend Treasure Hut Flowers highly enough- our experience was absolutely perfect!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Amy C

We LOVED all of our flowers. Stacy did an EXCELLENT job making our vision come to life. We were originally only going to order our bridal party flowers from the Treasure Hut, but after meeting with Stacy, listening to her ideas, and getting a quote for the centerpieces we... Read More decided to go with her for everything. We were more than happy that we did. The centerpieces looked better than we could have imagined, we got many comments about how beautiful the bridal party and bridal bouquets were, all of flowers were delivered exactly where and when they should have been, and Stacy was a joy to work with. The staff even helped my husband open his car when he locked his keys in the car in their parking lot an hour before our rehearsal. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Couldn't have gone better!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Colleen W

I loved working with Stacey and Treasure Hut Flowers! From day one, Stacey worked with my mother and myself to make sure we had everything we envisioned for my big day. I brought in floral concepts (aka pictures of wedding florals I loved from Pinterest :) ) and Stacey... Read More understood the aesthetic I was going for right away. We gave her some direction and she ran with it in the best way possible! On the day of your wedding, you want Stacey by your side. She arrived promptly, set up every single arrangement with no trouble, and labeled all our wedding party flowers in an organized way. You will absolutely not regret working with such a kind, organized, creative person! :)

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Katie J

I was absolutely amazed with Treasure Hut's flowers!! They set up manzanita branches, lower centerpieces and even made a beautiful floral display for our archway. They are very sweet and accommodating. We were impressed with how beautiful our flower boquets and arrangements... Read More turned out!! WOW!

Reliable, friendly service

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Jillane D

The proposal they put together was right on target and very economical. The flowers looked exactly like I expected and were delivered right on time. The boutennieres fell apart a bit early, but the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Allison E

The flowers I ordered from Treasure Hut were gorgeous and exactly what I had imagined. While it was definitely a pricey venture, I thought the reception tables, outside gazebo where I got married, and bouquets looked fabulous. I wasn't overly specific about types of flowers, but... Read More more specific with colors, and they matched my color samples wonderfully.

Great job!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Cathy G

Very professional! The flowers were beautiful and Stacy was GREAT!!!!

2011-08-03T10:56:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the fantastic review Cathy!! It was my pleasure to work with you! My Best Wishes go out to you! - Stacy