Treasure Hut Flowers

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

6551 State Rd. 11, Delavan, WI

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Amy C

We LOVED all of our flowers. Stacy did an EXCELLENT job making our vision come to life. We were originally only going to order our bridal party flowers from the Treasure Hut, but after meeting with Stacy, listening to her ideas, and getting a quote for the centerpieces we decided to go with her for everything. We were more than happy that we did. The centerpieces looked better than we could have imagined, we got many comments about how beautiful the bridal party and bridal bouquets were, all of flowers were delivered exactly where and when they should have been, and Stacy was a joy to work with. The staff even helped my husband open his car when he locked his keys in the car in their parking lot an hour before our rehearsal. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Couldn't have gone better!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Colleen W

I loved working with Stacey and Treasure Hut Flowers! From day one, Stacey worked with my mother and myself to make sure we had everything we envisioned for my big day. I brought in floral concepts (aka pictures of wedding florals I loved from Pinterest :) ) and Stacey understood the aesthetic I was going for right away. We gave her some direction and she ran with it in the best way possible! On the day of your wedding, you want Stacey by your side. She arrived promptly, set up every single arrangement with no trouble, and labeled all our wedding party flowers in an organized way. You will absolutely not regret working with such a kind, organized, creative person! :)

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Katie J

I was absolutely amazed with Treasure Hut's flowers!! They set up manzanita branches, lower centerpieces and even made a beautiful floral display for our archway. They are very sweet and accommodating. We were impressed with how beautiful our flower boquets and arrangements turned out!! WOW!

Reliable, friendly service

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Jillane D

The proposal they put together was right on target and very economical. The flowers looked exactly like I expected and were delivered right on time. The boutennieres fell apart a bit early, but the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Allison E

The flowers I ordered from Treasure Hut were gorgeous and exactly what I had imagined. While it was definitely a pricey venture, I thought the reception tables, outside gazebo where I got married, and bouquets looked fabulous. I wasn't overly specific about types of flowers, but more specific with colors, and they matched my color samples wonderfully.

Great job!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Cathy G

Very professional! The flowers were beautiful and Stacy was GREAT!!!!

8/03/2011 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the fantastic review Cathy!! It was my pleasure to work with you! My Best Wishes go out to you! - Stacy

TO Treasure Hut Flowers