Book Your Wedding with Tribeca 360°

Centrally located in the very heart of trendy Tribeca, Three Sixty° is the ideal spot for a New York City, New York, wedding ceremony or reception. As the name promises, Three Sixty's stunning architecture offers 360 degree views across the Big Apple, including glamorous Manhattan, the Hudson River and charming New Jersey. The 30,000-square-foot venue is decorated with a sleek minimalist aesthetic, drawing all attention to a stunning panoramic view through the many wide windows. Rich hardwood features add elegant warmth to the open plan space, creating a versatile color palette to suit any decor theme. The large ballroom-style dance floor is built with hickory hardwood, ideal for reception celebrations. The venue's breathtaking city views make a charming backdrop for a wedding ceremony of up to 400 or a cocktail reception of 700.

Tribeca Rooftop. For a larger guest list of up to 1,400 people, the luxurious 15,000-square-foot Tribeca Rooftop is available upstairs, overlooking the river, downtown New York and Tribeca. Connecting to an 18,000-square-foot roof deck, this dazzling penthouse space combines the city skyline with the stars through a 65-foot-long glass skylight roof. With a cherry wood dance floor and charming mezzanine, this unique space is a beautiful setting for outdoor ceremonies, cocktail party receptions and dinner-dances.

Head Chef Joseph Jenkins leads the experienced onsite catering team, boasting over three decades of experience. The kitchen values quality and presentation on par with service to ensure a smooth and well-rounded culinary experience. The set menu can be entirely personalized, including options for butler service, cocktail stations, sit-down dinners and specialized dishes for the season. Couples have the option of a custom designed multiple-tiered wedding cake with a range of delicious flavors and fillings, from red velvet to chocolate chip ice cream. Three Sixty's professional event staff understand a great wedding doesn't stop at great food and atmosphere and is on call to assist with everything from lighting design to audiovisual services.

Guests will be welcomed by a dedicated doorman and private lobby with two reserved elevators to help load large groups and supplies for the event. The building is fully handicap accessible and includes full liability insurance. Use of the in-house audio and lighting company is compulsory, but the professional team have ideal experience with the unusual space and its services are included in the general fee.

• State-of-the-art lighting capabilities
  • Surround sound audio
  • Natural light
  • Private entry for event guests
  • Doorman-attended lobby
  • Two private elevators
  • Dance floor optional

Stunning 360° views of Manhattan & Hudson River

Tribeca360°is a newly built 30,000sqf loft-like venue space located in the trendy downtown neighborhood of Tribeca, New York City. 360°’s modern and minimalistic interior boasts oversized windows that offer spectacular views of the city and create a priceless backdrop for your event. Our innovative use of lighting and unique walls can be easily adapted to create a personalized atmosphere.

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Loft, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

10 Desbrosses St, New York, NY (212) 625-2600

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Abby N

Talk about a dream wedding! This venue and their staff were AMAZING to work with. The sky's the limit with them. Rarely had "no" as an answer. They really made planning my wedding fun and less stressful. The food was also amazing. They have an in-house professional chef who... Read More created a unique, memorable, and beautifully displayed menu. The venue is HUGE! So much room, very clean, very beautiful. Only positive and good things to say for the 360.

2016-09-28T10:18:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and for letting us be a part of your special day! We are so happy that you had a great experience!

Amazing, Amazing!! September 27th, 2013

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Isabel E

Being a newer part of Tribeca Rooftop..we are blown away but how amazing, fantastic, incredible our wedding turned out!! From the moment we stepped inside Three Sixty we knew we would have our wedding here!! Donna and Robert were absolutely amazing to work with!! Super helpful... Read More and responsive the entire process, food was just incredible, the best I have ever tasted at a wedding!! And my guest agreed!! Service was impeccable!! Khadijah was the best matron!! She was super attentive and just incredible. My husband and I are super super happy!!

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Jessica R

The only requirements I had for my wedding, were good food, and a view of my hometown, New York City. From the moment we walked in, I knew I had found the perfect place. We had a large wedding (250 people) and the ENTIRE staff, from Donna in Sales working with our budget to... Read More provide the food we wanted, to Ryan the onsite manager, who was hands-on in accommodating the special setup we wanted for the ceremony, everything was ON POINT. Our guests were BLOWN away by the quality of food and service, and I did not hear of a single issue (and if there were any, I still have not been told). I have been told by numerous people, that ours, was by far the best wedding they have ever attended and despite the size, they felt it was still very intimate. George, was my and my husband's day-of attendant, who could not have been sharper, seeing to our every wish, and making sure we were well taken care of. He even managed to make sure a photographer was nearby, to capture a special moment we had taken for ourselves, which turned into one of my favorite photos. Items that were left behind were stored for pick-up, and they accommodated us in every way, from an early flower delivery, setting up a stage a few days before and picking it up a few days after the wedding, to giving us different chairs for the reception, to making sure that older guests had reserved seating during the cocktail hour. If I had to do my wedding all over, this is one aspect I would NOT change.

2016-09-28T10:17:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us to be a part of your special day! We are so happy that you had a great experience!