Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Florida and Destination (786) 501-4703

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Micah K

It is truly a pleasure working with Trifonov Photo and I cannot express enough how amazing they are. We trust Igor and his team wholeheartedly with any and all of our weddings. He his personnable and works so well with all of our brides and clients. He effortlessly captures... Read More such stunning moments, some crafted and some candid, with a light airiness that seems to come straight from a fairy tale. We highly, highly recommend Trifonov Photo for your wedding or any shoot at all. His ability to capture the moment with the perfect lighting is absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Cheryl S

For 2 camera shy people - Igor made our wedding a dream. He was incredibly easy to work with and we never felt like we were in front of a camera! Our wedding planner Wedding Bells & Seashells sent the perfect photographer for us. I would highly recommend Igor to anyone... Read More looking for professional & beautiful photographs. Thank you Igor for making our incredible wedding day last a life time in photographs!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lauren P

This photographer was absolutely amazing! He reassured me through the entire process and kept me in the loop for everything. We spoke over the phone, through emails, and text messages. We are from TN and had a destination wedding in FL, so I was extremely nervous to hire... Read More someone I had never met. When the wedding day came, he and his wife made an amazing team to get the "getting ready" shots. Even when it started storming (we were married outside on the beach), he made me feel confident that everything was going to be fine. I do wish there were more pictures of my son, but he's 3 years old, so I'm sure it was hard to get a picture of him not moving. My only real sadness about my pictures is that I had a bit of a sunburn on my back and my wedding dress had a low back to it. Due to this, some of the pictures I think would have been beautiful, but my red back with a bathing suit outline is all I can see. So, I do wish he would have blurred/blended the sunburn so it would not be such a focal point in so many pictures.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Gerald P

Igor and his wife are hands down THE BEST AND I MEAN THE BEST wedding photographers!!! Our pictures turned out amazing and anyone that has seen them have complemented us by saying they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen and the reason why they are is because of... Read More this team of photographers. they will work with you and do whatever you ask to make you happy on your special day they are THE BEST.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jeanette G

Best photographer ever! My fiancé and I are very happy with our engagement shoot photos. Can't wait till the wedding to work with this great husband and wife duo. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Julia L

Igor is the most talented photographer ever ! His images has a unique feel and style. My husband and I met with many other photographers and we knew the moment after meeting Igor that he was perfect for us ! Our wedding photographs were the most important to is and he didn't... Read More disappoint . Thank you.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Julia L

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Pastor Bill R

Igor is a fantastic photographer, professional, and a great person. You won't be disappointed. Pastor Bill Robison South Florida Weddings with Pastor Bill Robison

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Samantha D

This husband and wife team is the best and most skilled photographer group I could have asked for to capture my big day. Not an ounce of stress was put on me as a bride. I am not the type of person to take pictures of myself, nor my husband, and this was a concern for me as I... Read More was afraid we wouldn't know how to pose or what lighting would be best for us. Words cannot describe how skilled Igor is at capturing us on this beautiful day. He took control, listened to our suggestions and did a PHENOMENAL job, better than I could have ever expected. Thank you guys!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Samantha D

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Guillermo D

Igor and his wife were HANDS DOWN, the BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS we could have asked for. My wife and I were searching frantically last minute for a professional photographer about 1 week before our wedding as crazy as it was and we were also on a budget. Igor was more than willing and... Read More understanding to work with us and our needs and helped us our drastically by reducing the time and cost for us while keeping the quality higher than we could imagine or hope for. They EXCEEDED our expectations and more! Highly recommend this wonderful team!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Chris T

I can not tell you how happy we were with Igor and his team. From the moment we met him we knew we chose the right photographer. He was so incredibly kind and professional and his quality of work is top notch! He captured the moments as they happened and really encapsulated... Read More EVERYTHING we could have ever wanted during our wedding! He is the BEST!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Kellyann G

Such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Our photos came out better then we ever expected! Thank you Igor!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Kelly B

Igor was truly amazing! My pictures are colorful, bright & warm! He gave helpful direction when needed yet was also calm and quiet. He was eager to take pictures and gave me plenty! I cried looking through them for the first time! If you have the chance to book with Trifonov... Read More photography you need to go for it!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Carina S

Thank you very much for our Gorgeous photos,we are so lucky that we found you and we had the best pictures of our best moment in our Life,it is been such a pleasure meeting you and your wife,we will recommend you to our family and friends,and we will see you soon for sure:)

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Carina S

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Asao T

Igor and his team were wonderful! I would recommend him to any future brides. He's very professional and his photos capture the emotions and precious moments of our entire wedding ceremony and reception. Thanks Igor and your team! - Asao & Jeremy