Triple Twist Makeup & Hair Design

San Francisco, CA

Timeless, elegant wedding makeup and hair design

Triple Twist provides elegant, timeless makeup and hair design exclusively for weddings. Schedule a relaxing trial session at our bridal studio in Union Square (professional photography included) and take advantage of our stunning on-location mobile studio at your home or bridal suite.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

870 Market Street, San Francisco, CA (888) 865-6960

Made my short hair beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Danesa J

I cannot say enough about Mei and Robert! They were wonderful! From answerng my questions, to the trial, to my wedding day. WOW. I have short hair (chin length) and had no clue what to do for the wedding. Mei made all my worries disappear! She made me look and feel like a... Read More princess! Truly! My hair lasted all day (even in windy SF!) and my make-up never budged! It was light and beautiful! Thank you!

Totally Stunning!

Reviewed on 2/04/2012 soraya p

I had my hair and makeup trial with Mei for my February wedding. For someone who is extremely picky about my hair and makeup and somewhat a perfectionist, I was in total awe with Mei's work! She did exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding day. Every concerned I had was... Read More acknowledged and when I would hesitate to answer a question if I liked something or not, Mei would reassure to be honest and that she is there to make me look how I want and for me to feel beautiful. Her studio was also beautiful and spotless. Her husband Robert was extremely prompt and wonderful with returning emails and phone calls. After Mei was done with my hair and makeup, Robert instantly turned her studio into a photo shoot space and took professional pictures from all angles so us brides can get an idea of how we will look in our wedding pictures. I received the pictures within a couple of hours of leaving the studio and I loved them! I would defiantly recommend Triple Twist for any occasion in which you are looking to get your hair and makeup done!

A Highlight of My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Ellen F

If you are looking for a wedding service provider that provides both meticulous customer service, crosses all 't's and dots all 'i's, and is truly talented at what they do, then I highly recommend Triple Twist. My experience from start to finish was extremely professional and I... Read More knew that they would get me down the aisle without a hitch and with the look I wanted. Mei achieved the vintage 60's look I was going for perfectly and the entire experience was first class.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Collin S

Robert and Mei were absolutely fabulous to work with! I am slightly obsessed with Taylor Swift and I told Mei I wanted to look like her, winged eyeliner and red lips! She did a wonderful job- I wish she could do my makeup and hair everyday :) And to top it off- my hair and... Read More makeup lasted all day and night, even through lots of dancing!

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Deanna D

Robert and Mei were a great team to work with throughout the wedding festivities. They were very responsive to any of my questions and requests and on the wedding day Mei and her team made myself and the entire wedding party look beyond amazing! Mei even helped when my brother... Read More broke out in a last minute allergic reaction that left red dots all over his face near his mouth. After 8-10 minutes it was as if it never happened and stayed that way throughout the evening. Her artistry made all of us look flawless with a timeless beauty and elegance. She also nailed every hair style request from photos we had off websites. She even remained flexible when I had two attendants arrive late and miss their spot in the timeline and we were able to rotate people around to make everything work (I had 6 + myself). I would highly recommend Mei and Triple Twist for your wedding make-up and hair needs.

Amazing hair and makeup!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Amy C

We had Mei do hair and makeup for our wedding October 2014. Mei did hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids, while Marcela did hair and makeup for two bridesmaids and hair-only for two more, as we wanted an early start on pictures before the ceremony. Even though it was... Read More a tight schedule, they did a great job with everyone's hair and makeup and stayed on schedule. I was SO SO happy with my hair and makeup. I didn't want the makeup to look heavy, yet I wanted it to look good in the pictures. I also don't usually wear a lot of makeup so I didn't want to look too made up. Mei listened to what I wanted and she did it perfectly! I LOVED my hair and makeup and all of the bridesmaids looked amazing!! Communication with Robert was easy and they were really flexible when it came to timing for my trial, as well of the wedding day schedule. I loved that after the trial they sent the pictures in both black and white and color from all different angles. It was definitely worth the extra cost to do the trial. Mei also understood what changes I wanted from the trial hair and executed them perfectly on the day of! Robert and Mei showed up promptly the morning of the wedding with their whole setup and once they were set up in our hotel suite, Mei and Marcela got to work. My hair and makeup lasted ALL day (basically from 10am till past midnight!) and didn't even have to be re-pinned/fixed up after taking some windy pictures at the Palace of Fine Arts and Baker Beach. Both my hair and makeup lasted through the hours of dancing later in the night! Mei, Robert and Marcela were nothing but professional, knowledgeable and amazing from start to finish! I would highly recommend Triple Twist!!!

Thanks!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Linelle L

Mei was great! She did 5 of my girls' and my hair. Was ahead of schedule and still did a great job! Thanks so much!

Fab Wedding Hair!

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Jessica H

I was like a headless chicken running around looking for a hairstylist last minute! I called Triple Twist and Robert took care of me right away. Mei was so easy to work with and helped me find the right look for my wedding. I was a very indecisive Bride and began having second... Read More thoughts on my hair after our initial trial with my wedding only a week away! My Bridal Party scheduled another trial to help ease my stress (love my girls) and Mei was happy to meet with me, entourage and all, to find me another look. On the day of, she came right on time, very cheerful and sweet, and made my hair gorgeous!!! I loved her calming presence in my hectic situation. Thank you so much Mei & Robert! Oh, your son is SOO adorable! Everyone MUST meet Jack! :-)