Trolley Square Waterfront Banquets

Appleton, WI

Pullman's Waterfront Banquets

Our banquet facility can accommodate up to 220 seated guests and features its own private patio overlooking the waterfront and downtown Appleton skyline. We specialize in heavy hors d'oeuvres receptions and unique plated dinners. We can also host outdoor wedding ceremonies in two unique locations.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

619 S Olde Oneida St, Appleton, WI (920) 830-7855

Amazing Place

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Gena H

This place is so great!!! The food is to die for and the owners and staff are so helpful and treated us like we were royalty. I loved my rehearsal dinner more than my wedding dinner!!!

beautiful venue

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Melissa G

From the minute I got engaged I knew I wanted my reception at Trolley Square. It is an absolutely beautiful venue. Alanna, the event coordinator is amazing and is really, really good at her job. We didn't have to worry about anything because she was on top of everything. The... Read More food was AMAZING. Everyone complimented both meal options. It was the perfect place for the perfect day.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017

We just had our Wedding ceremony and reception there. Everything was excellent. Alanna and the staff are amazing to work with and made everything special for us. All of our guests loved the venue and the food was wonderful. Everyone was raving how good the food was. It's a nice... Read More and romantic venue.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Amanda R

Alanna is awesome, and the space was great! The service was great, and I highly recommend the chicken and spinach ravioli.

Wow, above my expectations!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Maraen M

We met with Alanna Koch the events manager and planner back in 2013 and knew we wanted to use not only her, but Trolley Square for our wedding reception. the venue is stunning and overlooks the water and during the evening the patio is lit up beautifully for your guests to enjoy... Read More some outside time. We chose the 3 meat buffet style dining for our guests, and only heard AMAZING things about the food! Alanna went above and beyond to make sure every single one of my needs were met as I am a complete perfectionist. She is extremely friendly and professional and helps immensely. The staff at Trolley Square made my quests feel warm and welcome, and we had the best night of our lives!! I would recommend Trolley Square to anyone looking for a beautiful venue, delicious food, and complete professionalism from the staff! Thank You so much for making my wedding day amazing!!! Maraen Sommer Wedding: July 12, 2014

absolutely wonderful

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Rebecca M

Everything was perfect. The location was amazing, the food was GREAT, lots of compliments and the service was great! We couldn't have been happier

Great!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Patti R

Trolley Square was great. Alanna, the events coordinator, is very helpful and accomodating to requests. The venue is beautiful and has a wonderful river-side setting. We received compliments on our food all night!

Rehearsal Dinner: Great!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Erin L

I had my rehearsal dinner at Pullmans and it was amazing! The food was fantastic and the service was great! We got our own private room with a private bar. It made the entire meal very intimate. It felt like we were the only ones in the restaurant.

This is the Place to have your Rehearsal Dinner!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Jess P

Very lovely, right on the water. Great food and great staff! We had our own private bar in the room. Very comfortable and nicely done! We loved this place!

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Sheryl O

The food was amazing and so was the site coordinator. All our guests raved about how fantastic the food was from the appetizers to the pizza buffet we had later in the evening!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Tricia K

They were super great to work with. The manager made sure everyone knew where they needed to be. Their prices were reasonable. AWESOME. My only complaint was 1/2 our food was cold, however, they did apologize and reimburse us for a portion of our bill.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Renee J

They were so easy to work with and the food was delicious!!! We had plated meals and there was more than enough food. We also had the ceremony outside on the deck and it was perfect.

AWESOME

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Erin O

Beautiful setting and wonderful staff! Food was great and they did everything they could to make your day wonderful!

Delish and memorable!

Reviewed on 7/02/2011 Sarah M

They were very accommodating, the menu was amazing, the wait staff was prompt and courteous, the atmosphere was beautiful and perfect for our dinner.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Lindsey S

We had our spring ceremony and reception at Trolley Square Waterfront Banquets. This venue was absolutely wonderful. The staff, food, and management was excellent. Family and friends are still raving about this place.

Charming setting for a family meal

Reviewed on 2/05/2011 Kathleen D

We had 11 people for our rehearsal dinner, including two small children, so we needed a restaurant that would accommodate a variety of tastes, and Pullmans delivered. Their adjacent wine bar, Nan Sorellas, is a nice place to meet before dinner.

Appleton Bride -Classic and Elegant

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Leah M

Catherine, the woman event coordinator at Waterfront was wonderful. She was polite, helpful, and willing to answer all of our questions. The food was delicious, we had many compliments. The setting was beautiful, everyone loved the patio and the riverfront view. We also... Read More used their AV equipment and everything went off without a hitch.

Awesome place to have a wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Brittany K

They did a great job!

Review for Trolley Square Waterfront Banquets

Reviewed on 6/03/2009 Renee R

It was on the banks of the Fox River and had a great view. It also had a great private porch for our use. And it was willing to import any beer we wanted.;The vegetarian dish wasn't very good. And it got pretty warm in the room with all the people and dancing.

Review for Pullmans at Trolley Square

Reviewed on 11/13/2008 Kristin N

It was right along the fox river. The guests could enjoy the view from a patio outside.;It is a smaller banquet hall but perfect for 200 guests.