Video, Photo + Video

13 Druid Hill Ave, Burlington, MA (617) 283-5196

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jamie P

Selecting True Focus Films was truly one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Richard and his team so perfectly captured the fun, joy, and love from our wedding day! The entire True Focus team was so enjoyable to work with - from the initial emails and phone... Read More conversations, to the day of our wedding, to the final footage and package (with an adorable surprise gift), everything was so organized and professional. After receiving our highlight film, I shared the link on my Facebook so all of our guests would be able to see the video as well. I received comments, texts, and calls from not only our wedding guests, but a number of other individuals remarking on how beautiful the film turned out and how unexpectedly emotional they became while watching it. One of the things I enjoy most about the video is being able to see so many of the reactions and interactions of our guests that I would never have seen without the footage. Richard and his team truly portrayed the essence of our day - from start to finish. We could not be happier with our videos!

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Ed N

Richard and Neeta were absolutely AMAZING in every aspect! Richard came to our house twice to meet with us and spent a lot of time going through the samples and what would be the best choice package for us given our needs and budget. On the wedding day, everything went so... Read More smoothly and they were not intrusive. Our wedding film came out better than we hoped. They captured a lot of great candid shots and some traditional shots. my wife and I couldn't have been happier. True professionals and worth every cent!!!

AMAZING video and EXCEPTIONAL videographers

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Lauren H

We had a hard time making every decision when planning our wedding and my (now) husband and I interviewed every vendor before hiring them. When I first tried to set up this "interview" with Rich and Neeta of True Focus Films, Rich insisted on meeting in person. Rich came to... Read More our home and actually asked US a ton of questions, some about our wedding (style, colors, etc) but also about us (how did you meet, how did you propose, what do you love about each other, etc). It was clear from this first meeting that we had found the perfect fit for our videographers and immediately reserved True Focus for our wedding day! Rich and Neeta were so professional and literally, exactly what we needed and more: ALWAYS responsive, organized, flexible, patient and the list goes on and on. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else during the planning process and on our actual wedding day! Our wedding video came out better than we could have ever expected and working with Rich and Neeta made the entire wedding planning process and wedding itself that much more special. After getting our final video, you can easily see how much time and effort went into making our beautiful film but even more meaningful was how important it was for Rich and Neeta to get to know my husband and I in order to make our video. I would absolutely work with Rich and Neeta of True Focus Films again and would refer them to anyone and everyone, especially those that appreciate beautiful work and want to work with professional, genuine people. See for yourself:

Incredible Videographer - Captured All of the Beauty from our Cape Cod Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Allison B

Richard and Neeta were phenomenal to work with! We were unsure about having a videographer. After reading several blogs and getting teary eyed watching complete strangers videos on True Focus Films Website, I knew we had to have one! They capture moments in real time - focusing... Read More on the genuine interactions throughout the day. They never staged the magic, which is what makes the videos so perfect! They have an unbelievable sound system and fantastic cameras! They are sure to create memories for you to relive for years to come! I highly recommend them!