Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago

Chicago, IL

Book Your Wedding with Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago

A BALLROOM IN CHICAGO, IL

The Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago in the windy city's River North neighborhood is an elegant destination wedding location for hundreds of guests at your ceremony and reception or for a more intimate gathering of a few dozen close family members and friends. Choose from over 20,000 square feet of event space with spectacular views of the Chicago, Illinois, skyline, Lake Michigan and the Chicago River. Your guests can enjoy all of the luxuries and amenities of the hotel any time of year, like the full-service Spa at Trump, while sightseeing and shopping in Chicago before and after your wedding.

The Terrace at Trump. The Terrace appears to be floating mid-sky, affording you and your guests unparalleled views. Enjoy a one-hour cocktail reception on the Terrace after you exchange your vows as part of your wedding package.

Grand Ballroom. This beautiful facility is 4,480 square feet and can entertain up to 295 of your guests for a banquet-style reception. The ceilings are a soaring 24-feet high and floor-to-ceiling windows offer a panoramic view of the skyline. The draperies, chandeliers and formal carpeting make this space especially elegant and formal and it is a beautiful location for a wedding ceremony and reception, day or night. This space has it all and can be customized exactly to your liking.

The Grand Foyer. This room outside of the Grand Ballroom is a pre-function space where your guests can mingle after your wedding ceremony while enjoying champagne. This space has a bar, coat room and views of Chicago.

The Skyline Room. Offering over 3,500 square feet of event space and a northwest view of Chicago’s distinctive skyline, the Skyline Room gives couples an excellent opportunity to marry with a sunset view. This space can accommodate 180 and is appropriate for either your wedding ceremony, reception or both.

The Grand Salon. The Grand Salon is a solution for a smaller wedding ceremony of up to 95 individuals. Your party will have 1,700 square feet of space and view of the Wrigley Field Clock Tower, Lake Michigan and Chicago River. It includes a coat room and a built-in bar.

Salon Rooms. Choose from the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago’s multiple salon rooms to marry, with a guest list of up to 50. These rooms have 12-foot ceilings with fantastic views of the skyline, lake and river.

When you decide to marry at the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, you will benefit from working with a professional wedding coordinator to assist you with all of your little wedding specifics. They will help you arrange the configuration of your guests at your tables and smooth out all of the other planning details.

Risers for your wedding ceremony are provided in addition to a customizable dance floor. On the day of your wedding, the bride and her attendants can enjoy some pampering at the hotel’s spa and then retreat to the luxuriously appointed hotel room to prepare for the ceremony.

Marry in a salon room, the Skyline Room, the Grand Salon or in a section of the Grand Ballroom. After, enjoy a cocktail hour on the Trump Terrace, weather permitting or in the Grand Ballroom Foyer. Dine and dance the rest of the night with your friends and family, with the sparkling lights of the night skyline the backdrop for your occasion.

• Valet parking
  • Audio-visual equipment
  • Chicago Style “Aisle Style” Best of the Best winner
  • Special offers available online

Trump Chicago

Superior service combined with classic luxury makes the Trump Chicago the premier choice for your wedding. Whether you envision a simple gathering with your closest family and friends, or an elaborate formal affair with hundreds of guests, discover everything you need for your ideal Chicago wedding. Debuting in 2016, The Terrace at Trump is now available for custom one-hour cocktail receptions. Guests will experience unsurpassed artful cuisine and flawless service, while beholding breathtaking views of the city's magnificent skyline, the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. Floating above the bustling city, The Terrace is the ideal complement to the ultimate dream wedding.

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Hotel

Food + Catering

401 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL (312) 588-8058

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Beth B

Our experience at Trump was out of this world amazing! We had the most fantastic wedding/catering manager/coordinator that you could possibly imagine! Kristina went above and beyond for us in every way. We planned our wedding in less than two months and Kristina helped with... Read More everything from contacting vendors for us to printing out pictures of Pintrest ideas for our ceremony and reception rooms. She really was like having a wedding planner although I didn't have to pay the additional expense of a wedding planner on top of a venue manager because she was the entire package. The staff at the Trump really provide five star service throughout the entire process. When we had our tasting, we had our own private server and it really was one of my favorite memories about the process. On the day of the wedding, we had a director of events, Jordan, who was amazing as well. He helped us immensely with everything from photos, making sure the event ran smoothly, and placing our cake topper in our room. He even arranged an after party in our room with a bar cart full of some of our reception liquor leftover and glasses! We even had our room decorated with flower petals, candles, and chocolate covered strawberries after the ceremony as a complete surprise from the staff! Our suite was so luxurious and the whole wedding was everything I dreamed and more (and I originally just wanted to elope!). I cried when it was all over wishing we could do it all again. We had a small intimate wedding of 43 people and not once did we feel like our needs weren't being met because we were a smaller wedding party and not as big of a spender as a larger wedding of 250. I visited 12 different venues before deciding on having my wedding at Trump. I actually was giddy and had butterflies after our initial meeting with Kristina because she was so great, the Grand Salon was an amazing location with spectacular views and the fact that there were very nice restrooms and a private bar in the suite. We immediately cancelled all of our "maybe" venue options and never looked back!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alissa L

I could not say enough about this venue. Yes it is expensive, but compared to Chicago it is very reasonable. I have never felt more like a princess in my life than I did on my wedding weekend. Trump hotels went above and beyond to make sure my groom and I were 100% taken care... Read More of. Meaghan, our wedding coordinator there was unbelievable! If you get an opportunity to check out this venue, I highly suggest that you use her if you can! It was seriously the best day of our lives thanks to her!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Marina L

Our special events planner for the wedding at Trump Hotel in Chicago was Monika. She was absolutely amazing, truly caring, gave us 200% on the day of our wedding (and prior). Monika even helped me put my wedding dress on, handed cash to the limo driver - which I am pretty sure... Read More went beyond her normal responsibilities. Absolutely wonderful planning and attention to detail - she thought of several things I did not even know about... The food was good too (not as great as at the pre-wedding menu tasting, but this is probably common when the kitchen has to cook for 30+ people at the same time). The views are absolutely stunning, even though our "main" room was only on 2nd floor. In general, we were happy with the experience and received many compliments from the guests. Unforgettable and truly special evening!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Samantha S

Trump Chicago is everything you could hope for in a wedding venue! Meaghan and the rest of the staff made the planning and executing of every detail of our big day a smooth and enjoyable experience. We chose to use the Grand Salon space for our intimate, 50 person reception and... Read More it was the perfect setting for an amazing evening. From the stunning views, to the delicious food, to the impeccable service throughout the event, Trump Chicago made for the perfect wedding venue. The entire hotel team made us feel welcome, relaxed, and valued. From our first tour of the venue until the final hours of our big day, Meaghan, Jordan, and the rest of the staff made sure that our wedding was a seamless, elegant, and memorable experience for all of our guests. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with how the team at Trump turned our personal vision into a beautiful reality!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jennifer R

Great place to have a venue. The location is big, beautiful, and elegant. I would recommend having a reception here for any wedding. The price is affordable as well.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Rosey M

It is so beautiful, so grand, and oh so perfect. I cannot wait!

BEST FOOD IN THE CITY - AMAZING WEDDING

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Tracy

The trump was AMAZING to work with down to every single detail. I am a very big snob and for a very reasonable price (With IN my budget) they did lobster tails, scallops, filet, and TOP shelf liquor and wine. They worked with me to create my vision...and had me meet the chef... Read More and talk with her. The banquet manager and the hotel manager met me personally when I check into the hotel, gave me gorgeous roses, the largest suite, on my wedding day they followed my photographer and I around with champagne on silver trays - it was amazing. I can't say enough good things about having my wedding here. The drinks were amazing - the customer service for everyone involved was amazing. Example: my bridesmaids all wanted to check in at 7 am or 8 am the day of the wedding because they were getting ready in my suite - no other hotel would have your room ready at 7 am! Then, the manager personally opened the terrace (because it was closed and locked) just for us for photos and rolled out a CARPET on the snow... Lastly - every single guest at my wedding could not get over the food, the martinis, the amazing wedding cake (THE CAKE IS AMAZING). I can't say enough good things about Cyndi - she runs the big events at the trump and was always fabulous to work with. This BLEW the 4 seasons, the Ritz and the pennisula out of the water - the food was MUCH BETTER and half the price. IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE- THANK YOU TO THE TRUMP!