Cuisine

American, French, Greek, Japanese, Mexican, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Erica T

I absolutely LOVED working with Trumpet Vine! From the beginning, we did not consider any other caterer to create or wedding food vision in October 2015. It was clear that they were up for the job of working to create the specific wine and beer pairing stations dinner that we... Read More had in mind (even when we requested a most elaborate tasting prior to deposit). All of their staff were incredibly easy to work with, and professional throughout the planning process. They struck a very well balanced approach of making suggestions for our event, telling us what had worked for them in the past and what really fizzled, and not insisting that something be done differently than we wanted (even when we paired a different beer with a food than suggested, or chose a set up or staff design that was different from what might have been easier for them). When we requested changes to our contract or suggestions to food options that fit within a specific budget, they immediately downsized and made adjustments that were agreeable to us. When we were able to add a few things back in, there was nary a complaint about the previous budget work on the contract months prior (ah! Such was our planning process.). Communicating with Jennie and Gayle prior to the event was flawless. Our emails were responded to incredibly promptly, and when changes were made to affect our contract it was updated and sent to us equally swiftly. The fact that we were planning our wedding from 400 miles away didn't even affect being able to plan with Trumpet Vine for our catering. I felt entirely confident turning over the set up work and rentals to Trumpet Vine, in collaboration with our venue and venue coordinator (Tiber Canyon), as well as the rental company (Got You Cover'd). Given our guest count and other details from us as the couple, they were able to communicate everything we needed (that I didn't even know how to dictate) to the rental company and venue. I am so thankful for their coordination! At our wedding all of the food was completely what we had decided upon, and delicious. There was plenty of food for people to feel like they had a full meal (our intention). It was beautifully set up, with eye catching signage and décor to match our theme and font (no detail overlooked!). But perhaps the most prominent and meaningful aspect of working with Trumpet Vine was the staff that they hired and trained for our wedding. Every person we interacted with seemed genuinely happy to be there, and attentive to each need. As the bride and groom, multiple staff, more than once, were directly attentive to us, and ensure that we had some of every food served. Our bartenders were friendly and relaxed. All staff were personable. I could not recommend Trumpet Vine more; they were outstanding in product, professionalism, staff, presentation, planning, and overall business.

Dropped the ball at my wedding, but I still believ

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Danielle D

When my husband and i had our tasting at Trumpet Vine, i knew i didn't have to search any further. The presentation was PHENOMENAL. I was very excited to have them as my cater, but the day of the wedding there was a few things that fell short. First off the appetizers &... Read More presentation were really fabulous. During dinner, was hit or miss if your food ended up being horrible or fantastic... and the thing that made me the most sad was that part of my favors (A cookie and milk bar) did not get used fully. Somehow only about 50 of the 150 glass milk jars were filled and put out despite my efforts during the wedding to tell the person to keep it full. After a couple weeks i made contact with the owner, and she really went out of her way to make things right. Despite my wedding going fairly opposite of how i expected (as far as catering) I think that Trumpet Vine is one of the best caters you can get in the area. Because of the way weddings work, there is only one chance to get it right. Not everything will go your way, but i truly appreciated everything that was done correctly (& fabulously) by Trumpet Vine, and Jennie's attempts to correct what didn't go so well. Despite the mishaps the pictures of the food look amazing, and the presentation of course still PHENOMENAL! Beautifully done on everything that went correctly, and as for the things that went wrong, i appreciate the professionalism in trying to make it right!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Nicolette L

I have the most beautiful buffet I've ever seen at a wedding. Presentation was a BIG factor for me- and they did not disappoint. All of the elements fit into my overall decor seamlessly....oh and the food was fabulous as well!

Best wedding food EVER

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 Stephanie H

From the start, Jennie and the gang at Trumpet Vine were SO professional and accomodating...and they built us the most insane menu! Nearly a month later and our guests are still raving about how good the food was. They really listened to us regarding what was important to us... Read More and our concerns regarding typical wedding food snafus and made sure it was all a smooth and delectable event. Book early.....they're already booked up for all of 2011!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/30/2010 Megan G

For our wedding, we chose to do food and wine pairings featuring the wines of our vineyard venue. Each item Jennie recommended was delicious and creative, and her presentation was simply lovely and fit in well with our overall ambiance. Jennie's staff was very professional and... Read More helpful.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Heather M

Trumpet Vine Catering was wonderful at my wedding! They not only had WONDERFUL food that all of my guest raved about, they also helped out a lot! I was asked several times if I needed any thing and when I did it was there in a flash. They not only made my wedding taste... Read More wonderful, they also made it look good. Everyone was dress in slick black and EVERYONE had a smile on their face. Could I ask for more, no! They were perfect!! Thank you for all of your hard work.

YUM!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Elizabeth W

When we first met Jeanie in her kitchen, we could tell how connected she was to her work and to her business. Right away, we could tell that she was someone we wanted involved in our wedding. Our first meeting, we chatted over steak, chicken, cheese, appetizers, wine etc etc and... Read More left knowing that the meals at our wedding would not taste like "wedding food." We loved how SHE is the chef but also deals with the business side of things, so she knew exactly what we wanted. And, her staff the day of the wedding was beyond professional and attentive! Everyone is still talking about the cheese spread during the cocktail hour ... sometimes it looks like people took more pictures of that than me in my dress .... We love the food so much, we used her for box lunches for a wine tour with our bridal party the day before the wedding. Again, YUM!!!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Jodee L

I chose Trumpet Vine Catering after reading wonderful online reviews of their food and service, and I couldn't have been happier with the result! They made extra effort to include me in every aspect of decision making, from the decor/color scheme of the food set-up to exactly... Read More which types of cheeses I preferred. They set up a food tasting weeks before the wedding where I was able to sample every appetizer and a main course, and then make changes to these dishes as I saw fit. On the day of the wedding everything ran smoothly. The servers approached my husband and I while we were away taking pictures to serve us appetizers that we would have missed during this time. During the dinner the food came out piping hot and cooked perfectly. (My guests STILL tell me how delicious the food was). The timing of service and the level of professionalism was excellent. If you choose this caterer you will not be disappointed!