Elegant & Classy Without Games or Gimmicks!

Providing elegant and classy wedding DJs, Up Lighting, Photo Booths & Videography. We look forward to learning more about you & your special day. With TSG there are NO overpowering DJs on the mic, no lame games, & no uncomfortable moments. Simply put; we read your crowd, play great music, and pack dance floors while making sure your wedding flows perfectly with an amazing mood, atmosphere, and energy. Check availability and request basic pricing here http://tsgweddings.com/check-availability/ This is a no pressure company. We understand how overwhelming it can be to plan a wedding and we work very hard to make sure the process is smooth, fun, and without extra stress. Give us a call, send us a message, and tell us about your ideas for a perfect wedding experience.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

400 TradeCenter, Woburn, MA (888) 406-6778

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Samantha W

We worked with Andy Sussman as the DJ for our wedding, we had an excellent experience from when we booked TSG through the wedding. Andy was responsive (responded to emails within 24 hours), friendly and knowledgeable through out the entire process. The online tool was helpful... Read More but not overwhelming, it had some nice suggestions on timing and flow which we thought was helpful. Once the wedding date was approaching Andy made sure to schedule a call with us to go through the timeline for the day and his attention to detail and patience made us confident and comfortable that we had nothing to worry about! During the wedding we decided to change the timing of our father/daughter and mother/son dance to take some photos outside and Andy adjusted his schedule on the fly no problem. We also used TSG for uplighting. Andy did a great job with the uplighting as well, it was classy and subtle during the speeches and dinner and he made it a lot more fun as the night went on. Overall we would absolutely recommend Andy and TSG for wedding DJ and uplighting services, we are lucky we found them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Chelsea R

TSG Weddings was absolutely beyond amazing. There is no better wedding DJ Company. Seriously. They were accommodating of all of my requests and were incredible all year long with meeting with me and answering all questions I had promptly and thoroughly. We booked DJ Sam Lurie... Read More for our October 8th, 2016 wedding and he was outstanding. Just phenomenal. The best wedding DJ we could have ever hoped for. The DJ and music was extremely important to me because I feel like it truly makes or breaks a wedding on people having fun, setting the vibe for the whole event, and getting people to get up and dance all night long. And TSG weddings and DJ Sam did not disappoint. They were more than I ever even dreamed of. I received nothing but positive comments throughout the night from my guests and literally still have friends and relatives calling me up to tell me how much they loved DJ Sam Lurie! A ton of my friends who have not gotten married yet have already asked for his contact info and business card for their own future weddings – because he was just THAT amazing. I just cannot say enough good things about TSG. If you book them for your wedding, you will absolutely love them! I couldn’t imagine my wedding day without them, they literally MADE my wedding day successful. Thank you Sam, Andy, & thank you TSG Weddings!!!

Amazing Job By Andrew Sussman

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Leah S

We had DJ Andy Sussman for our wedding in October. We had met/booked him back in January and the whole process was completely painless. My husband (fiancé at the time) didn’t have a ton of input about the wedding, but after we met with Andy, he decided we had to have him for our... Read More wedding. He was available anytime we had a question (no matter how silly we thought it was) and the online planning tools let us really think about what we wanted music-wise. One thing that we were worried about was the fact that we chose to have a small wedding (about 115 people) and we wanted to make sure people still danced and had fun. Andy definitely didn’t disappoint; everyone (even the people we didn’t expect) danced until the very end pretty much the whole night. We had my brother officiating our ceremony and a friend singing the first dance song (both were absolutely perfect, but obviously not professionals) and Andy met with them beforehand, setting them up and making sure everything went smoothly. Because another DJ was brought along to help (I believe his name was Sam, but please correct me if I’m wrong (the night was a little hectic)) one of them could make sure whoever was needed for something, i.e. speeches, cake cutting, etc., was ready. They even coordinated a song with my mother for her speech. We used TSG for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music, which made everything easy and flow together. I’m definitely missing a lot of the hard work they put in behind the scenes, but from our point of view (and all of our guests), everything went perfectly! I can’t express how happy we are that we went with TSG.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Amanda A

Andy from TSG Weddings was aboslutely incredible. As soon as we booed our wedding venue Andy was the first meeting we set up. From the first meeting with Andy it was clear that he NEEDED to be our DJ! He was funny, personable and was able to answer any question we could ever... Read More possibly thin of. His online planning tools made everything so easy as far as planning the music portion of our wedding. It made us thin of things we never would have. He was very responsive throughout the planning process and made us feel at ease. On the Big Day Andy as his team provided our 200 guests with nonstop dance music that truly kept the dance floor packed all night! Andy sought out my wife and I to see if we needed anything and truly made us feel comfortable. The uplighting provided by Andy and TSG weddings was also beautiful and took our reception to the next level! Hiring Andy was by far the best decision we made in regard to our wedding. I could not be happier with the way our wedding turned out, and most of that is due to the professionalism of Andy! If you need a wedding DJ with 2 decades of experience, please please please, look into Andy with TSG Weddings, you will not be disappointed. -Nick R

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 A M

We hired TSG for our November 2017 wedding, and couldn't have been more thrilled! They had straightforward pricing, amazingly helpful online planning tools, and such a great staff. We hired them for DJ services, uplighting, dance floor wash lighting, photo station, and... Read More videography. Keeping all of these services under one vendor made it so easy, and I highly recommend! I review each service below: Sam Lurie was our DJ, and he was FANTASTIC! He was there for us throughout the process and even helped us with the flow of events based on his expertise. He had our guests (and me!) on the dance floor all night; everyone raved about the music. It was such a great mix of genres and the flow was perfect. We added uplighting to our package at the last minute, and it added such a lovely ambiance to the room. The dance floor wash lighting was tuned to change along with the music, which was so fun. The photo station was great. We opted (for a small additional fee) to have a copy of each photo strip compiled into a memory book along with messages from guests, and it has been so fun to flip through and remember the event. We weren't originally going to record our wedding, but TSG offers such a low-cost videography add-on that it was a no-brainer. It's not a highly edited "film" or anything like that, pretty much just recordings spliced together, but it's so wonderful to have footage of our wedding to watch for years to come. Not to mention that the wedding video was ready to be viewed just about a week later! Incredible!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Tami S

Andy Sussman, who owns the business and also DJs, is amazing. I hired him for my wedding and have been to half a dozen others of his. He is what I call a DJ for adults, meaning he doesn't hog the mic or make your wedding kticshy. He does pay attention to detail, plays GREAT... Read More music that gets everyone up, adds class to your affair, has a huge amount of experience, and can simply just be trusted. He'll help you with your timeline, and TSG Weddings has an AMAZING online tool with email reminders to make sure you don't miss anything (you fill out questions and pick songs). I had complete trust in this company the whole time and was not disappointed. Entertainment can make or break it, so I'd recommend TSG without skipping a beat. All our guests commented on the great music. Everyone was dancing and it was a Sunday afternoon ! I had asked him to play a particular song for my brother's 10th wedding anniversary, and he noticed they had their 4-year-old son with them. He got my little nephew behind the booth to help him kick off his parents anniversary song, which was a REALLY sweet touch. He just knows what he's doing.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Pat J

We worked with Andy Sussman for our wedding. It was an amazing experience. The online music portal and online tools were incredibly helpful as we planned for the big day. Andy was professional and personable every time we interacted with him. He always responded to our... Read More emails. During the event, Andy handled all portions including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. Our guests were blown away by the awesome music he played. Even people who don't like to dance got onto the dance floor. We have been receiving emails all week about how great the DJ was. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Holly C

Noah was our DJ for our wedding at Shaker Hills Country Club and he did a fantastic job. He was very laid back and a great fit for us. Our friends and family had the best time dancing, and so did we! My one criticism is that I didn't find TSG's website website to be particularly... Read More easy to navigate (though their very organized email reminder/check-in system mostly makes up for it). Overall, I would highly recommend booking Noah as a DJ for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle P

TSG was amazing!! Andy was the DJ for our wedding and literally every single person was on the dance floor the whole night. My guests absolutely loved the music and everyone had a blast. We also booked a photo booth and we all had way too much fun with that. Andy is a true... Read More professional, we trusted his judgement and he was spot on when it came to managing the flow and energy of the evening. I can't say enough about TSG Weddings, I highly highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chelsea A

We worked with Andy Sussman for our wedding at the UMass Club and it was awesome. All 150 of our guests absolutely crushed the dance floor and Andy kept the party going all night long with an unbelievable flow. Although we were hesitant at first, Andy's suggestion to get in... Read More 15-20 minutes of dancing before dinner is revolutionary and the guests loved the way it broke up the night. TSG has a great program for pre-wedding meetings and logistics (and a great online tool) that made us feel completely comfortable going into the big day. We also did the open air photo booth - the pictures came out great and Noah was also very helpful. Highest recommendation to use Andy and TSG for your big day if you want a dance party!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ellen S

Andy was the best - no one left the dance floor - nailed it. Plus he s a great communicator throughout the planning process. Very professional, organized and made the wedding a real party.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Rachael L

Andrew was awesome for a few reasons. One he kept the crowd going and played the music that the crowd responded to so I didn't have to pick music. Another reason is that he was on point with the timeline with the party planner and kept me in the loop with what was coming next... Read More and where my husband and I needed to be. Everyone LOVED the Photo Booth. I was slightly disappointed with the person who ran it because he didn't encourage people to write in the book, so we had a ton of fun photos but no messages. So, if you plan to use the photo booth book as your message book from guests, I suggest having a separate one as well. Many of our guest raved about the DJ and the great music he played, after the wedding was over and weeks after. Thanks Andrew!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Alisha M

We met with Andy pretty early in our planning process and thought he was great from the start. It was so easy to communicate with him and his team and the online planner made everything even easier!! As for the actual reception, I got a million compliments from our friends and... Read More family about how good the music was and how they were playing hit after hit! Andy and his assistant had the dance floor packed all night and I was so glad we picked them. I couldn't say enough great things about TSG and we will definitely recommend them to future couples!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Danielle S

Best DJ and Uplighting Services ever! If you are looking for an organized, easy to work with company for your wedding entertainment I fully recommend using TSG Weddings. From the beginning planning stages all the way to the day of, the TSG team was easy to get a hold of and... Read More even supplied tools to keep all requests organized which was extremely helpful. Sam Lurie was the DJ for our wedding and he was truly AMAZING. The first thing all of my guests commented on was how awesome the music was. These guests were of all ages from 15 to 21 to 30 to 60 to 80. Not only did he play each song I requested, he was able to read the crowd and kept the party live all night long. As the bride, I found it extremely helpful that they talk through an agenda and even provide a suggested timeline so we both knew exactly when each song would be played from the cake cutting, first dances to the last song. Sam even allowed for us to make a few changes that day with the wedding party entrance and was cool and calm which every bride needs on this wonderful but somewhat stressful day. In addition to the DJ services, we used TSG for uplighting in our tented reception space. They went above and beyond and made sure the lighting complemented our setting during dinner and got flashier with color changes during the party as requested. Another added surprise was the professional photos taken by the TSG team. Some of our favorite memories happened on the dance floor after 10 pm and our hired photographer had already left. The TSG team captured those special moments including high-quality shots of the bride and groom in the middle of a packed dance floor. If you have the chance, book your entertainment services and DJ Sam Lurie for your wedding and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Maura K

We worked with Andy Sussman as the DJ for our wedding, and we had an awesome experience. We worked with Andy to develop a lighting package that suited our needs and to create a playlist for the day that was exactly our style. Andy was incredibly responsive to any questions that... Read More we had and also responded promptly to any emails we sent him. After filling out a simple online planning form, we discussed each aspect of the wedding with Andy and made sure that we were on the same page. He offered helpful suggestions, ideas that he has seen other couples doing, and his personal experiences. Going into the wedding we knew that our family and friends would be on the dancefloor for the majority of the night, but Andy really kept everyone engaged and having fun. The uplighting added a beautiful touch to the brick walls of the Charles River Museum of Industry and set the stage for the ultimate dance party. We really don’t have enough great things to say about Andy and TSG – he really helped make our wedding day everything we wanted it to be and more.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Kerri C

Andy is the bomb!! TSG make sthe whole music selection part of wedding planning actually fun! The online tool they use is amazing. Andy was super organized and kept in touch throughout the planning process, and on the night of the wedding he kept the dance floor packed. People... Read More of all age groups were on the floor all night shaking their bootys. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Alex O

TSG Weddings was absolutely perfect for our wedding. We had Andy as our DJ and point of contact and he was very easy to work with. He helped us with mic’s and sounds/music for both our ceremony and reception. Andy was extremely responsive and very organized. TSG has a fully... Read More integrated online platform with simple tools to keep track of the songs you want and don’t want. Andy was also flexible and met with us on weekday nights since we both had busy work schedules. On the day itself he executed perfectly – he mixed in our songs perfectly with songs that he knew were hits, somehow picking all the dance songs so that they appealed to all ages. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time and no one was left sitting down! Andy is a professional and is clearly great at his job and has done it before. We highly recommend Andy, it’ll be one of the most stress free decisions you can make for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Gina B

TSG is amazing!!! Our DJ, Sam, was great right from the first meeting! He kept everyone at our wedding dancing the whole time, and the music was perfect!! Book them, book them, book them!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Bridget R

Sam was a great DJ for our wedding at the Blue Hill Country Country Club in Canton. The music selection was good, he was short on the mic, and met our needs to plan. If you have a chance to get Sam, I would highly recommended him.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Katie H

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding, you can stop your search! Andy at TSG was absolutely amazing! From the first meeting to the day of, Andy was so helpful and we were so confident that we made a great decision, which was only confirmed at the wedding! Andy and his 2... Read More assistants did an amazing job with the ceremony, through to the reception. He kept our guests on the dance floor the entire time! People were complimenting Andy and his team all night, everyone could not stop complimenting how great the music was! Having great music and a packed dance floor was really important to me, and Andy more than delivered! He was on top of everything during the reception, and gave me check ins on what was happening next, which was so awesome. Hire TSG, you will be happy you did!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kassy S

Noah DJ'd our wedding this weekend and did the most amazing job. He provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He accommodated all our requests and completely understood how we wanted the day to feel and flow. He was awesome to work with leading up to the day... Read More as well, answering all our emails and questions in a timely manner. Their planning tool is super helpful, allowing you to continually update your requests and day-of planning without bombarding the DJ with emails. Thank you TSG!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Brittany P

My husband and I believe that your DJ holds the key to creating a true wedding celebration to remember. We wanted our reception to be high energy with a full dance floor. After our first planning call with DJ Andy Sussman, we knew we found the guy that would get the party... Read More started. Not only did he get it started, he knew exactly what to do to build the energy throughout the night. Throughout the planning process Andy was genuine, caring, funny, organized and made the process feel seamless. We also went with the uplighting and photobooth options and both were great additions. We had a rockin' wedding celebration at LaBelle Winery with a DJ Andy Sussman that we and our guests will remember forever!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Amanda D

We used TSG for our DJ and for the lighting. WOW they are amazing! TSG is so easy to work with - very organized and on top of things, specific in asking what kinds of music/songs you want and don't want, and detail oriented so the night goes exactly how you want. We also got the... Read More lighting and the dance floor looked AMAZING. We would recommend Andy and his team to anyone who wants a wedding where the dance floor is packed the entire night!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Danielle C

august 11, 2017 was all we ever wanted and more !! Dj Sam Lurie was the DJ for our Big day at the Red Lion Inn in Cohasset and he delivered! The experience working with TSG and Sam was seamless from the initial inquiry to our wedding day. TSG makes the planning process so easy... Read More and doing everything online was awesome as were the emails leading up to the wedding day to keep you on track. Sam dis everything and more that he said he would do. The music was upbeat and Had 90% of our 245 person wedding up and dancing!! We got lots of compliments about the music and we were really happy with that fact that we told Sam what we wanted and didn't want and he delivered 100 %! we also used their photo station and the guests loved it! The memory book had us laughing the next morning !! I would highly recommend him and TSG !!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jenn P

DJ Noah is the man! He was professional from the very beginning and delivered on all of his promises the day of. The one thing we wanted on our wedding day was for the guests to be up and dancing the whole night, and because of DJ Noah's skill, they were. It was perfect! I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Noah and TSG Weddings!!!

Andy Sussman

As the owner of TSG Weddings, Andy is in charge of all of the day-to-day business operations in addition to the weddings and couples he still personally DJs for each year. Being a DJ isn't just a job for Andy. It's part of who he is. His career started at age 13 and now, 22 years later, he owns one of the most loved wedding companies in the Boston area. He assembled one of the most passionate, talented, respectful, fun, and personable wedding teams in the business - ensuring that each couple (and all of our business partners) have a great experience when working with us.