Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Mariana Q

We were stressing to find a videographer for our wedding for a long time. We are so glad that we have found Elizabeth Burgi Photography, then we wouldn't have found TSI Productions. Tim was amazing! He is a talented videographer and his work is wonderful. We are so blown away... Read More with the finished products. This is something to save and treasure for the rest of our lives. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Cara B

Due to us being so over budget we were going to pass on having a videographer but we ended up being able to have Tim and it truly was the best decision! We just got our wedding video's back and it was magical to watch! Both Tim & Elizabeth are so amazing to work with. They are... Read More so talented, creative & just good people! We are so grateful to have had them a part of our day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Noa G

We weren't even sure we wanted to do video, but I am SO GLAD we did, and especially with someone like Tim! The end result is an absolutely gorgeous reminder of our special day that we will always have. The movie is beautifully shot and thoughtfully edited, with special moments... Read More from throughout the day as well as gorgeous detail shots and overviews (very cool drone work). Tim was super easy to work with and the whole experience from start to finish was superb in every way. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 kalpana i

We just got our wedding video and I can't stop watching it. Tim did such an amazing job! We didn't really give him any direction, but we got exactly what we wanted! I am so happy we hired Tim to handle our most important memories!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Tamara P

Tim was professional, easy to work with, and caught so many amazing moments on video. The edited video he made from all the raw footage was so unbelievably perfect. It captures all of the details and the intimacy of our wedding. Everyone in our family that has seen it was just... Read More blown away.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Garey M

With all the stress of planning a wedding. We couldn't have picked a better Photographer. They did a great job picking spots and getting all the photos we wanted done. My advise and let them guide you. We gave them a list of what we wanted and let them do the rest. Book them... Read More today and you won't regret! Pictures aren't my favorite but they had me smiling the whole time!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Teena Marie T

Tim was amazing! I am so happy we found him. From our first conversation with him, we knew we wanted to work with Tim & his partner Elizabeth. They were a phenomenal team, friendly, warm, professional, and wonderful personalities. Our video, was perfect..every clip captured all... Read More emotions from that day. He captured all our special moments. I would highly recommend Tim, and continue to rave about his video now...you will not find a better videographer. Tim & Elizabeth has given us a gift that will last a lifetime and we are so blessed to have met them.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Jeffrey S

Amazing!!! We are so happy we hired Elizabeth and Tim to do both photography and video. At first, we weren't sure we needed a professional photographer because so many friends offered to take photos. However, the professional photos that Elizabeth and Tim took far exceeded all... Read More of our expectations. Elizabeth has a magical ability to take the best photograph of your life. It was worth every penny.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Stephen M

TSI Productions really came through for my wife and I on our wedding. An amazing crew... fun, funny, professional and talented. This team caught every moment, from every angle and delivered phenomenal wedding videos with outstanding customer service! We loved working with TSI... Read More Productions and loved the footage they captured as well as the trailer video they made! They took 10 hours of our wedding day and edited it down to a 10 minute teaser/trailer style video! This video captured the happiness, love and magic of the day so well it has brought everyone who sees it to tears. We are over the moon with TSI and cannot give them enough stars. Nor can we say enough kind words about their talent, their professionalism and their final product. TSI Productions loves what they do, and what they do is: capture your special day and produce visually stunning videos/photos for you to cherish forever.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Allison K

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Go ahead and book now- you can thank me later :) Tim did a phenomenal job and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Madeline R

I don't even know where to begin. Tim is so freaking amazing! My husband and I are beyond grateful that we hired him to do our wedding videography! First off, Tim is a pleasure to work with. He is kind and fun, and makes everyone feel completely comfortable while he is filming.... Read More He is great at communicating and instructing us what to do - it was so easy and the day itself flowed so well!! And his work is AMAZING! Literally one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our package included 8 hours of coverage, with a highlight film and full versions of the ceremony, and speeches. They are all amazing! The highlight film is beyond what I could have ever imagined. I literally cry every time I watch it, and everyone I show cries and comments how beautiful it is. The quality is amazing, and the editing is exceptional. All of the most important moments are on one video! I am so in love with my videos and again we couldn't be happier with the results!! Thank you so much Tim for creating a beautiful memory that we can watch over and over again for years to come!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jordan P

Hilariously fun people, kept us smiling for all the photos. They were great to work with, understood what we wanted and what we didn't realize we wanted! They got perfect shots for our wedding, the video captured every moment, can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Leslie H

Big thanks to Tim! It is so wonderful to have all of the special moments from our wedding on film! The day was so busy from beginning to end that I would have felt that we missed a lot if we did not have so much footage available to look back on. The music, the feeling, the... Read More moments captured on the highlight video were all just perfect!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Jessica G

I can't begin to express how grateful and blessed my husband and I are for finding such a gem. Tim was amazing! He goes the extra mile and is kind and understanding. I don't think I could have found anyone better to film such an important life memory for my husband and I. We... Read More both are extremely thankful and again, we cannot give enough praise to Tim for all the work that he did for us. He is so experienced to the point that we didn't even need to bother to tell him what we wanted. He knew exactly what he was doing. His crew was just as amazing. Tim you're the best of the best! Thank you so much!!! We love you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Frederick D

Having a video of my wedding experiance was a must for me.... Tim fully exceeded my expectations from day one. Meeting Tim was a very easy going, pleasant experiance. He was in full contact whenever we needed him to be. Our engagement video was above and beyond with great turn... Read More around. I loved how he added in my requested song at the right moment. True professional. Tim has an amazing talent catching the perfect shots and angles with all the right adjustments. Tim was very approachable and it was easy to grab him whenever I wanted during the wedding to come take a picture for me, along the way he would get amazing shots that he saw and it was just so awesome to have the feeling that your videographer truly tryly cared about getting the best pictures/shots of our specail day. Im extremly excited for the wedding video. Oh by the way people did i forget to mention THE DRONE.....yeah that was a BADASSS freature & still at a good price point and Tim really had to work and hussel and inappreciate all the effort. You'd be suprised to see how much work goes into that. TIM WAS AMAZING! :) :) :) :) :) Im so glad i went with them. If you want a timeless everlasting memory of your wedding experiance with the highest quality at a good price point Tim and TSI Productions is the way to go!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Liz A

Tim was amazing to work with. He was very professional and helpful through the whole planning process. He made this part of the planning stress free. We were lucky enough to have Tim as our videographer on our special day and we loved him. We had a lot of people in our bridal... Read More party and he was great at capturing everything. I highly suggest hiring Tim for your wedding video!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

AMAZING!! My husband and I couldn't be happier about how our wedding video turned out! Our experience working with TSI Productions was outstanding. Tim was so personable, down to earth, and very professional. He is very attentive to detail and has a very creative eye. He really... Read More captured our special day in a beautiful way. We couldn't thank him enough

Great videography

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Angie G

Tim is super talented and had a lot of fun and great ideas that came out amazing in our video. Hes very professional and made us feel so comfortable. Thank you tim!

Wonderful videographer who captures the true essence of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Angela C

Tim is a friendly and professional videographer who we met via Elizabeth Burgi (our photographer) - both of them have such a great eye for photos and Tim has the same eye for his videography. We wanted a documentary-style and less "posed" of a wedding, and Tim was "invisible"... Read More but yet was there for every important moment during our day. He was able to capture the most honest and genuine moments during our day while also showing our wedding off exactly as we remembered it, and more! Our wedding was an intimate garden venue that was the first time Tim had shot in, and the video showed off so many nooks and crannies that we didn't notice before. We were able to have our memories and also see our wedding from a truly unique viewpoint. Our video was delivered in a very timely manner via Vimeo (so we could share on Facebook) and via Dropbox so we could have our own copy - everyone looks so good. We really enjoyed working with Tim and were thoroughly happy with our video!