Jacksonville's Wedding Specialist

We take special care to make sure that your wedding day is as lovely as you have always dreamed. Call us today for a free toss bouquet upon booking a wedding. Like us on facebook Turner Ace Florist Arlington.

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5827 Arlington Rd., Jacksonville, FL (904) 743-8888

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Dana A

Turner Ace Florist is a hidden gem! We met with Lynn for an initial consultation, and she walked us through all of our options and helped us choose beautiful bouquets that fit within our budget. Lynn showed us what various flowers looked like together, and even spray painted... Read More flowers to make them the exact colors we were looking for. She really went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. She arrived early to set up all of the centerpieces on the wedding day. We got so many compliments from our guests about the centerpieces, and they were very affordable.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Sarah M

When I think for Ace Hardware, I don't think of beautiful wedding flowers... but boy did they deliver! Lynn is professional, kind and is the perfect balance of listening to your wants and offering suggestions. Their prices are extremely affordable and they provide wonderful... Read More work! I gave Lynn about 12 different style lanterns and she created a different to beautiful centerpiece with each one by adding different flower additions and decor to each one. Go with Lynn if you want beautiful, professional work and a great price!

flowers

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Marla C

Never in a million years would I have known to go to Ace hardware for wedding flowers. They did an amazing job on all the floral arrangements I had. My vision they brought to life!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kristen D

Lynn was great. The flowers came out fresh and beautiful. She took the idea of putting flowers on a fan (a family tradition on my mothers side) and made it come to life without worry. She even brought some great ideas to the table for my color scheme and theme when it came to... Read More table decorations, ceremony and more. They were even reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Rachel N

Lynn was absolutely amazing! She was so very pleasant to work with, and had wonderful ideas. I knew nothing about flowers, only what colors I wanted, and Lynn was quick to offer suggestions to make the bouquets unique and beautiful. Along with the amazing customer service, you... Read More absolutely cannot beat the price. I was actually able to afford bouquets, corsages, bouts, and ceremony centerpiece flowers for what any other florist would have charged for bouquets. Absolutely a hidden gem!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jacquelyn S

If I could give Lynn 10 stars I would! I live in south Florida but am in the process of planning my St. Augustine wedding for next year. Being long distance is not easy but with Lynns quick email responses, she has made it a lot easier. I sent her my vision and she surpassed my... Read More expectations. My cousin went to meet with her today to see the samples and I can not wait to see my entire vision come to life next August! I HIGHLY recommended her !!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Michele E

I used Turner Ace Hardware for my flowers for my wedding. I ordered them 3 months before my wedding. I showed Lynn a picture of the bouquet that I wanted and what I got wasn't even close! To say that I was disappointed is an understatement! I paid $581. for 4 bouquets, a tosser... Read More bouquet, 7 boutonnieres and 3 corsages! A little pricey but ok, because my bouquet was to have quite a few peonies in it which it did not. When I saw my flowers the day of my exact words were "they're ugly" I could have done a better job myself!! Here comes the best part... the peonies she used were FAKE not real?? A few days after the wedding I called to talk to Lynn about the flowers and that I was disappointed and about the peonies. She gave me one excuse after another... first that she sent me an email that Thursday (2 days before my wedding) there was no email and we had corresponded through email prior and then that the peonies didn't open up in time. So she (Lynn) decided to add more garden roses and make the tosser bouquet bigger. What?? Why not call me and let me make that decision?? I am the bride and the one paying for the flowers. Lynn then asked what I would like her to do, well I would to like have what I paid for but since that can't happen maybe a refund for the peonies that I didn't get! I'm sorry but 53.50 is hardly a compensation for screwing up that badly!! I will never order flowers from this florist again or give them any kind of a good recommendation other than to stay away from them!! I wish I could post pictures on here to show what I wanted and what I got!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Ayumi C

Don't let the location fool you... Lynn is THE BEST wedding florist there is! I met with other wedding florists who quoted me double the price for the same exact flowers. No one at my wedding could even believe that my centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres were from a... Read More hardware store. Lynn was soooooo accommodating during the entire process as I had to change the numbers of everything multiple times. She was on time to the hotel to deliver our bouquets and fastened the boutonnieres on all the groomsmen. Everything turned out so perfect that my guests were begging to take the centerpieces home! I am so happy I chose her!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Rachael H

Y'all, our flowers were so beautiful and we received so many compliments on them. Lynn at Ace Hardware can take a Pinterest picture and make it come to life. She was a breeze to work with and our total was a fraction of the price of other floral companies!

Beautiful wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Marianna C

After talking with a few wedding florists in Jacksonville, I came across Ace Turner. They quoted a price that was about $400-$500 less than the other places for the same exact amount of flowers. I decided to go with them and we are grateful we did. The flowers were exactly what... Read More we wanted. I received lots of compliments on them from our guests. Lynn was great to work with and so patient! They were exactly what we wanted. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Ashley C

My wedding bouquet was amazing!!! I loved everything about it!!! Lynn help me out when all I knew was I wanted Calla lilies! She was very helpful with everything I would definitely go back for arrangements!!!

Gorgeous Flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Lindsey G

When i walked into Turner Ace I really did not know what i wanted. By the time i walked out i was completely confident. They did my flowers and my arbor and it was simply amazing!!! My bouquets were so fresh and so perfect. A lot of people commented on the flowers!!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Danielle S

Lynn in the florist department was amazing! I was unsure what flowers I wanted and she helped me decide by looking at different flowers and browsing through magazines. She also showed me several choices and I was able to make changes as necessary. On the big day, I was blown... Read More away how beautiful the flowers turned out! The colors were so vibrant and everything turned out gorgeous.

Frances Dale - Flowers

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Rachelle S

Frances did a beautiful job on my flowers. I left everything up to her (I know nothing about flowers), told her my budget, my colors, and sent her pictures of my overall vision. Frances was able to make it all happen. I'm happy with the end result.

Frances works wonders!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Sara S

I was told by a friend that Frances was wonderful. She was wrong. Frances is a visionary!! I went in with color samples and just keywords. I knew I wanted a fresh picked garden look. She showed me a few flower examples and I had absolute faith in her. A few days before the... Read More wedding, when I dropped off all the vases I had purchased, I told her that I had a few extra due to my attendance being lower than I thought. She said; "Bring them in! I'll fill them with a few flowers to match for no charge!" My flowers were perfect!! Better than I could have imagined. Even the toss bouquet was too pretty to toss! Even thought it was a smaller wedding, 50 guests, I think less than $400 is an amazing bargain!!! I cannot praise her enough. She took she had everything ready even though her daughter had a wedding the same day in a different state! I ADORE Frances!

Turner ACE Florist

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Cristina M

WONDERFUL beautiful and fresh flowers for my bouquet and wedding!! A JOY to work with!!

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 8/13/2011 Kimberly G

Frances at Turner Ace Hardware was FANTASTIC! She went above & beyond especially when one flower I wanted was out of season. She called all over the world to find it & then when we couldn't she worked hard to find the closest substitute. She also threw in some extras... Read More of my other main flower because of it. She did a beautiful job & really listened to my vision!

Review for Turner Ace Florist & Nursery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Belinda N

The florist was very helpful. The flowers were more beautiful that I could have imagined.