Turner Creative Photography

Located in SW Missouri, available for travel worldwide.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

7320 N. Hooks Lane, Springfield, MO Located in SW Missouri, available for travel worldwide. (417) 839-3501

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Molly M

Working with Erica was great! She was so easy to work with. She knew my fiancé and I weren't sure how to stand and pose and would ask use if we wanted assistance or not (and we did!). She was never annoying or overly suggestive as I have been in bridal parties where the... Read More photographer was like that. She also added the best touches AFTER our wedding. She surprised us with a wooden storage box for our wonderful wedding album. She also surprised us with a wooden box with a surprise 50 printed photos from her blog on our wedding. We had a winter wedding and she made us feel special/unique for having a winter wedding rather than making us feel odd about the rare seasonal wedding. She really embraced the atmosphere for our pictures. I adore looking back at our pictures and our canvas is in our bedroom and it is stunning. I found Erica from an old friend's wedding pictures and I always wanted to work with her. Once I found out her prices and I saw on her website where she talked about bringing lightness into special events, I knew she was the photographer for us! She is a magician with lightening. She is really such a joy to work with. I can't get over how special she made us feel with our winter wedding and how she surprised us with little touches after the event. Heck she sent US a thank you card for being her photographer - hand-written too! I mean that just doesn't happen any more people. Buy her highest package with the most benefits and perks in it. You'll be amazed at the memories you'll have forever in your hand.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Mary Pat B

Erica is fantastic! So professional, yet easy to work with- most of the time I didn't notice her taking pictures. And what awesome pictures they are! We wanted the classic, but also personal, poignant shots- and she came thru beautifully! Thank you so much for giving us... Read More such wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Leah T

Erica, I just want to say thank you for coming out and capturing the memories made at my cousin's wedding. We were so last minute contacting you, but you did such a great job and we a blast to work with. We loved having you there! I just saw the pictures and truly believe they... Read More are some of the best wedding photos I've seen. They were EXACTLY what Sam was hoping for. Very natural, very emotional, and very perfect! I'm so glad you were available and I'll definitely be recommending you to other couples!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Leah T

Reviewed on 5/31/2017

I wish there were more than five stars to give Erica. She's the consummate professional, which makes her incredibly easy and fun to work with, but she also gets the job DONE without being bossy or demanding. She took our engagement photos in March 2017 overlooking Table Rock... Read More Lake and wedding photos in May 2017 in St. Louis and the images blew me away. Each one is more stunning than the next and she captured every detail I could have wanted but didn't even know to ask for. She traveled to St. Louis with ease and I never had to worry about a thing, she had everything prepared and handled. Not to mention that you get a bargain for what you pay compared to her professionalism and the quality of images you get. Hire her immediately!!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Alisha S

My sister in law highly recommended Erica for our wedding photos, and I cannot rave ENOUGH about her. I was so impressed by how she wanted to get to know both my husband and myself before the wedding with a sweet questionnaire that she sent us. It made us feel very appreciated... Read More and well taken care of before we had even met her. Every conversation we had leading up to the wedding left me feeling more at ease. Then, when the big day came, she could NOT have been sweeter, kinder, or more helpful. Our wedding day was very cold and while walking around KC, Erica was kind enough to lend me her gloves so my hands could warm up. She took care of us all day long- whether it be helping me put my jacket on, fixing my hair in the wind, etc. It is the small things like that that really mean so much on the big day when so many other things are happening. She has the ability to stay calm, even in the midst of chaos. In addition to all of that, her pictures are FLAWLESS! Plus, she is very quick! She wrote her blog post of our day within 5 days of our wedding, and we had our proofs within 10 days. Erica is incredibly talented and has left us with gorgeous photos from our wedding day, that will be treasured forever. Our wedding day was amazing, and we have Erica to thank for a large part of that.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

We hired Erica for our engagement and wedding and I could not be more pleased! I was looking for someone who I "clicked" with so that my husband and I wouldn't feel awkward or weird while taking pictures, and Erica was amazing! She made us feel super comfortable and fun! I... Read More highly highly recommend her services :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kayla G

We used Erica as for our engagement and wedding photography, and can't rave enough about our experience! Erica is unbelievably talented and so easy to work with. She has such a calming presence, which makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is professional,... Read More responds quickly to questions, and very detailed oriented. She captured our day perfectly, and made sure that she knew exactly what style we were looking for. She also had our proofs to us very soon after the wedding. I would highly recommend Erica as a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Holly W

Our dear friends chose Turner Creative Photography for their wedding over 3 years ago. When we got engaged in September of 2015 and were selecting photography for our February 2015 wedding day, we knew Erica at Turner Creative Photography was our first choice. We were so... Read More pleased when we were informed she was available and so happy with our wedding photography experience. We loved working with Erica who was professional, organized, and flexible. She was professional in coordinating our contract and communicating with us. Erica was always timely in arriving to our engagement session, to the venues on our wedding day and in delivering our photos. We were so happy with our wedding photography. The shots Erica took are so amazing that Style Me Pretty featured our wedding on their blog. You will not be disappointed in choosing Erica Turner for your wedding photography. She will deliver; I have seen it more than once.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Loved working with Erica at Turner Creative Photography! Very easy to work with and made our day perfect! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we love our pictures. She made our day so special and we are forever thankful for her!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Stephanie W

Erica is an amazing photographer - my husband and I loved her artistic vision; she was wonderful to work with, especially for this camera shy bride, and she really helped bring out the beauty and love of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Erica was the perfect answer to what I thought was going to be the most difficult decision I had to make for our wedding. When you are marrying a photographer/videographer, the thought of trying to pick the right person to document your perfect day is truly frightening. But once... Read More we did our research(and there were weeks of searching), NO ONE in the entire state could even be compared to Erica and her talent for capturing and telling stories through her lens. Her professionalism and kindness have a way of putting anyone at ease, and I could not have asked for a more wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Mary M

Erica is such a wonderful person and an amazing photographer. We were lucky to have her take both our engagement photos and wedding photos. My husband and I were so impressed by her vision and professionalism and ability to compose a great shot even with our "non-traditional"... Read More locations. I think her specialty is finding the perfect lighting for every picture. We received so many compliments on all of our pictures. I would highly recommend Erica and cannot thank her enough for providing us amazing mementos of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Laura P

Erica was the greatest! She took excellent shots and we couldn't be more happy with the final package! My husband and I are not super comfortable taking pictures but she made the whole process easy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Erica was perfect from start to finish. She answered my MILLON emails & on the day of our wedding she captured us beautifully! She was a blessing to find & we can continue to use her for our family photos! Did I mention she is over FOUR... Read More hours from us!? Would recommend her to anyone & everyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Stephanie W

Erica was our photographer and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I are somewhat nervous in front of the camera and she helped us feel comfortable. One of the kindest individuals of our whole wedding experience, we recommend her to anyone! She is... Read More remarkably talented and helped capture our day with such beauty!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I contacted Erica for my wedding last year in Hermann MO after seeing some of her photography online (which I LOVED) and she came to take several beautiful photos of my husband and I wherever we wanted to go. Her personality makes you feel at ease, and she would get so excited... Read More when she captured a good shot! That made us feel good throughout the process since we feel that we are not the most photogenic. Erica thought otherwise! We were so impressed by the final product, I wish we lived closer since we would definitely keep using her for family photos. You will not be sorry.

Five Beautiful Stars

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Hilary S

This review is long overdue as Erica shot my wedding in May of 2012. We hired her from Kansas and didn't get to meet her prior to my wedding due to my busy schedule (she offered!) but when I met her on my wedding day I was instantly comforted with her sweet, positive presence.... Read More She delivered on every single idea that I had, and then some. My only regret is that I did not plan ahead for staged photos BEFORE the wedding! That was my fault though as I thought we would have plenty of time after the ceremony, but I'm sure as any bride knows the day SERIOUSLY flies by!!! All of my guests commented on Erica's manners and on how well she blended in, capturing such special moments without making a big scene, which is an amazing talent. Also, we did not have to wait at ALL for the photos, she gave us a preview like seriously the next day and the photo CD shortly after. Her photos are so touching and timeless, and I would confidently recommend her to all of my closest friends. I wish I lived closer (we relocated to Colorado)so that she could be our family photographer, I seriously would consider flying her out here for a future maternity shoot. It was a blessing to stumble upon Erica & Turner Creative in my search for a wedding photographer, I seriously cannot imagine having had any other photographer on our special day.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Kimberly R

I first came across Erica after randomly looking for photographers on Facebook. I knew almost immediately after seeing her work that Turner Creative Photography was the wedding photographer for me! She is a remarkably gifted photographer, so why wouldn't I go with the best?!... Read More Erica was so easy to work with, completely unobtrusive. Throughout the entire planning process, Erica was so kind and receptive to my ideas and requests. From our engagement session to our wedding photos, I was speechless! Everything I had envisioned for remembering this special time was beyond beautiful. I cannot brag enough about the beautiful work of Erica, she is AMAZINGLY talented. Thank you!

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Katharine M

We worked with Erica for our engagement photos in Columbia and on our wedding day in St. Louis. She's wonderful. She's super nice and knowledgeable on what will make a good photo. We were extremely happy with the photos we got on both occasions, and the number of photos you have... Read More to choose from is bonkers (for lack of a better word!). We're not a photogenic couple but we have countless photos, both engagement and wedding, that we can treasure for years. One of the best choices we made for the wedding!

Innovative, creative, and amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Megan W

Erica did an amazing job capturing our country club wedding near Chicago, IL. She was ready and willing to travel for our big day. Which was really awesome. Her educational background in design certainly helps her take fabulous photos. Our wedding was done on a shoestring budget... Read More but she made it look like a millions bucks! She is a very sweet and accommodating person. You will not regret hiring her for your special day! Here is a look at a few of the pictures she took for us: http://www.turnercreative.net/problog/682/megan-and-josh-wedding-lemont-il/

Erica is the best!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Meghan F

I have a serious love for photography, and knew that our wedding photographer had to be exactly what I was envisioning. As soon as I got engaged, I searched through multiple blogs, magazines and throughout the web, and stumbled upon Erica. Since day one, she was so kind and made... Read More you feel as if you have known her for ever. My husband and I were happy with every photo she took. She made our wedding day go by so smoothly and did everything I asked for, as far as shots, poses, group photos! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the Missouri area. I have already had 6 different people ask for her information, wanting to use her as their photographers after seeing our wedding photos!

My Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Leslie P

I can't remember when I first saw Erica's photos, but I instantly fell in love. And I hadn't even met my future husband yet! So, when I did get engaged, I quickly contacted her. She's a good distance away from St. Louis, but she conveniently squeezed in a meeting with me when... Read More she was in town for another wedding. I could already tell her talent, but meeting her proved that she was kind and easy to work with. We booked her for our March wedding, and scheduled our engagement photos for that July. We got to work with Erica in both weather extremes - super hot and muggy for engagement shots and freezing on the wedding day! She was a pro in both! She really put as at ease, allowing us to be ourselves while she shot her amazing photos. Her eyes see things most people don't, and she's able to capture moments that are so special! We ordered her package that includes albums after both sessions - so we received an album of engagement shots that we used as a guest book and a larger album of our wedding. For both albums, she selected the photos and layout - and they were perfect - I didn't have to do anything! I was so afraid of having a thousand pictures and not doing anything with them for years after the wedding - so this was a huge plus for her to just take the reigns and make it happen. And, everyone we've shown our photos to are just amazed at the quality! We had a pretty small budget for our wedding, so I'm still amazed that we were able to get my dream photographer, with my dream albums, and even more so that she exceeded our expectations. We were so happy with Erica - so much that we plan on booking sessions with her for future life events - even if we have to drive to her or pay her extra to come to us! Best investment ever!!

100% Satisfied!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kelly C

Let me start by saying, photography for our wedding was my #1 priority. We got married at a location that was considered, "Destination" to us, so we had to find a photographer without recommendations from anyone we knew. We REALLY lucked out by finding Erica! She was so... Read More reliable, and prompt when answering questions, because we primarily talked through email. On the day of the wedding she was so friendly and patient with us. The groom does not like to make it easy to get pictures of him, and Erica did such a good job of getting him to warm up and relax for the pictures. She also was so open to any ideas that we had. It was also really important to me to have pictures of my flower girls who are at a difficult age to capture. Erica has great ideas for waiting and timing things out to better capture what we wanted. I only see Erica getting better and better at this because she just was so willing to do whatever it took. I hope we can find a way to work with her again some day!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Megan M

My husband and I used Erica as our photographer for our wedding after talking to someone who recommended her to us, and she was great. She has varying prices and is willing to work with you on that, so she is very flexible. She is very sweet but also knows what she is doing and... Read More is very directive if you need her to be. She is reliable, prompt and always was organized and ready to go! She had very artistic ideas for photos and is very creative-not just your standard wedding photos. This is why I chose her because the photos are different, creative and interesting. She got to know us personally which I also liked and she was just a great person who obviously has a lot of experience doing what she does. If photos are a priority for your wedding (since you will have them for ever!) I would highly consider her. great photographer, nothing bad to say, five stars!