Say "I do" with a little Tuscany in Texas!

Surrounded by 10 acres of open land, gorgeous landscaping, & quiet backwoods, Tuscan Courtyard is the perfect place to escape the bustle of the city for your wedding and reception! To help you with your wedding planning process, we offer all-inclusive ceremony and reception packages.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Park

7001 Highway 3, Texas City, TX (832) 356-8838
PINTEREST

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 3/31/2014

Tuscan Courtyard is truly the whole package! I was looking for a beautiful and elegant venue near my hometown (League City) that was spacious enough for all 200 of my guests, and this place certainly fit the bill! The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous with the crystal chandelier,... Read More and the sunset behind the pergola gave me AMAZING pictures during the ceremony and after. Everyone raved about how it was the best wedding they had been to, and I have Angela to thank for that. She truly cares about each of her brides and always made my fiance/husband feel like her #1 client! She is so knowledgeable in the field, and the vendors she has in her packages and others that she recommended were absolutely wonderful. The wedding planning process was so easy and actually fun! And of course, the actual wedding was executed flawlessly (or at least from what I could tell!). Angela and her staff were so professional all throughout the night, and made sure my husband and I were taken care of and were happy with every detail. I really could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding at! Even though Tuscan Courtyard was priced slightly higher than some other places I was looking at in the area, you can definitely tell that this place puts quality over quantity, and the value in what I got on my wedding day was completely worth it. So if you're looking for the whole package, seriously look no further than Tuscan Courtyard!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Shae P

Angela and her amazing team at the Tuscan Courtyard helped make my wedding day the best day ever! I loved working with her and her team and I LOVED the venue! Angela is extremely organized and is on top of everything throughout the entire process. She is pretty much your... Read More personal wedding coordinator. She helped me pick out all my outside vendors and never led me astray. The day of the wedding her and her team made sure every single detail was in order and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. My mom and the whole wedding party raved about how fabulous Angela and her team were because they were so helpful and attentive! Another great thing about this wedding venue is that it is all inclusive, so you have the option to have the DJ, catering, bar, cake, linens and uplighting to be included in your package. This was the best decision I made to go with an all inclusive venue because it made planning SO EASY! And like I said Angela would never steer us wrong and she works with some of the best people in the business! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous! I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! I highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone looking to get married! Words cannot express how happy I, my new husband, and family were with the turn out of our big day! I wish I could do my big day all over again, however I would not change a thing thanks to all of Angela and her teams hard work! Thanks Angela for making all my wedding dreams come true :)

Beautiful Venue + Amazing Coordinator = WIN

Reviewed on 3/16/2015

I live in Sugar Land, and I'm a pretty lazy man. It's an hour drive out to Tuscan Courtyard, but my wife and I did not mind because the venue is just that beautiful. I don't need to say much about how nice the place is because you can see that in the pictures. Other venues that... Read More I have been to have a small closet/backroom for the bridal party to store their stuff. At Tuscan Courtyard, you have a whole house where you can get dressed or just hangout until it's go time. Tuscan Courtyard includes all of the vendors you need to make a wedding happen. You can choose to use them all, or choose to use someone else. The vendors she recommended all did a wonderful job. Angela, the owner/coordinator, worked closely with us throughout the planning process. She is polite, professional, and always responds to our texts/emails/calls in a timely manner (even with her newborn in the picture). She will ensure that the planning goes down with minimal stress. My wife and I knew we were going to be too busy enjoying our wedding day (aka eating, drinking, dancing, partying) to supervise/coordinate anything on our own. Needless to say, the whole day was a blur for us, but it was smooth, stress free, and a hell of a lot of fun. Angela and her crew ensured that our day went as planned, so all we had to do was enjoy ourselves. You can trust Tuscan Courtyard and Angela to make your big day a memorable one. I'm pretty sure I heard a few of my friends say it was the best wedding ever...Real talk. Thank you Angela!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 G. S

The staff at Tuscan Courtyard really made our wedding experience memorable. The venue, itself, provided amazing photo opportunities, and provided us with amenities that made our wedding day smooth. Our Wedding Planner was truly top-notch, and worked with us every step of the... Read More way. Tuscan Courtyard, with its all-inclusive approach, is certainly worth their 5-start rating.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Devin P

Absolutely love this venue!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Elizabeth T

Tuscan Courtyard is every bride's dream for a venue! It is so breathtaking from the beautiful grounds, to the gorgeous ballroom. I can't have imagined getting married anywhere else! Angela makes sure everything runs perfectly. She is the best coordinator! So thankful for her!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Christine P

My experience at Tuscan Courtyard led to my dream wedding. Beautiful scenery, awesome vendors, and Angela was so helpful. The day of the wedding ran like clockwork and I was never fearful of something going wrong. Also, it magically must never rain at this place! I picked it for... Read More the outdoor scenery and the day of my wedding, there were massive rain storms headed our way. Luckily they somehow halted and started heading a different direction. Also, use all of the vendors Angela recommends. Just perfect through and through!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Christine F

This review is long overdue!! Let me begin by saying that Angela and her staff were an absolute dream to work with. From the first meeting and tour with Angela, I had a gut feeling that Tuscan Courtyard would be our place to get married! The venue is stunning from the outside... Read More courtyard, to the Manor and the gorgeous Ballroom. Angela was such a delight, impressing me with her ability to make me feel ridiculously comfortable and her vast knowledge on all things weddings. Fast forward - we booked this venue and there started my journey with one of the best people I have ever worked with. Through the wedding planning process, Angela was there for me every step of the way. From coming with my hubby and I to wedding appts to answering my late night emails -- Angela is extremely dedicated and it doesn't hurt that she is the most adorable person ever! The weekend of our wedding went on without a hitch! We had a great rehearsal at the venue Friday night and Angela was there again, making sure everything was set for the big day. Saturday!! Wedding Day!!! Angela and her team took care of everything, from helping setup to making sure our families were comfortable, to helping my family breakdown and making sure our luggage was in the limo at the end of the night! The ceremony was gorgeous and seamlessly transitioned into the reception, where we had the best night of our lives. Also, inside our limo, as we were swept away -- were pieces of our cake and a sweet note from Angela. It touched us both and is just another example of the care and personalization of Angela and her team! Angela - Thank you for being there for us, our families and friends. Our wedding was a dream come true and you (and your team) made it happen and I cannot thank you enough. You are so professional, dedicated, and sweet and I am better person for knowing you. Thanks for being such a great coordinator and friend!!!! We love you!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Carrie G

My husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary by renewing our vows here at Tuscan Courtyard. I cannot begin to tell you all they do in order to minimize the stress on your big day (both leading up to and the day of). Their personal touch is evident in everything that they... Read More do. I highly recommend this place as well as Angela and her team as they are the best! All of the vendors associated with Tuscan Courtyard delivered as promised. The day was great and all our guests could talk about was how gorgeous the venue was and how beautiful everything looked. Leading up to the day many of my family and friends asked how I can be so calm and collected with the big day so close. I merely told them I have the best wedding planner and everything is being taken care of so I have nothing to stress about. Thanks again to all of those involved in making our day great, we really appreciate all of your hard work!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Kyle C

We had the best experience with Angela Ha and all of the vendors that were a part of the all inclusive package. This venue was gorgeous and everything went so smoothly. If you want to WOW your guests you won't go wrong here! Angela is so sweet and accommodating and had the best... Read More recommendations! On the day of our wedding I was stress free and was able to enjoy every minute because everything else was taken care of! Would have my wedding here again in a heartbeat, love love love and it is bittersweet that the planning and wedding is over!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Chelsea T

I can't even begin to explain how amazing this venue and staff is! We got married on march 4 and the weather was not holding up like I planned. Angela had a ceremony set up inside and out just in case the rain held off. And it did so we have just the right amount of time to have... Read More our ceremony outside and it was beautiful! The staff was wonderful and everything was so organized! If you're looking for an amazing venue I would definitely choose Tuscan Courtyard!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Diana M

I recently got married here & I cannot begin to say all the good things about this venue. Angela is the best. She answers all of your questions & is so informative. Her response time is absolutely amazing. With being a bride & all the stress it comes with planning a wedding,... Read More Angela made it so much easier & stress free. This is an all inclusive venue so food, music, cake & linens are all included in the package. Rachel from House of Hough is sooooo nice & helpful. With me constantly changing my mind Rachel was always so accommodating. She definitely helped make my day that much more stress free. The staff at House of Hough are fantastic! Everything is convenient, not to mention the courtyard is absolutely beautiful I was soooo blessed the day of my wedding the weather could not have been better & the courtyard spoke for it self we didn't need to decorate it or anything. Our pictures look amazing because of the lush green backdrop. The day of our wedding was a breeze because of Angela & her staff. They were on point with everything & I was not worried the day of because I knew Angela was taking care of everything. She really is the best hands down & the sweetest kindest. I could seriously go on & on & on but if there is one thing you should know is that this Venue & Angela are A++++++++++ I would recommend this venue to anyone & everyone. You will not regret booking with Angela at Tuscan Courtyard �

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Gabby L

Couldn't have been happier with our choice of venue! The overall experience wasn't only amazing it was a breeze. Angela has such a kind heart and we're so grateful to have been able to work with someone as amazing as her throughout our whole wedding process.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Diana P

Such a blessing! Angela and her team at the Tuscan Courtyard are just the absolute best and made our wedding experience unforgettable. Not only were they professional but also kind hearted and really strived to make everything as stress free as possible. I would definitely... Read More recommend this beautiful venue to anyone who wants the best wedding experience with the best people anyone could ask for!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jennifer H

Angela and her team were amazing!!!! Unfortunately it rained so we didn't get to enjoy the beautiful grounds but Angela and her team handled everything quickly and it turned out to be an amazing day!!!!! Couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!!! Thanks for making that... Read More day very special to us and our families!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Lien N

We had our dream wedding come true here, at the Tuscan Courtyard the last weekend. I love everything about this place. They have beautiful outdoor scenery and awesome ballroom. The package that we chose has pretty much everything I need included: superb food, great DJ,... Read More outstandind wedding cake & excellent linen & silverware. Angela was super flexibly helpful, caring and sweet coordinator. She assisted me a lot in planning out everything so that we can have a stress-free and successfully stunning wedding day. Our family and friends have given us a lot of compliments on our Big Day. If you ask me whether I would love to get my anniversary here again (if any), I'd love to. :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Xenia M

Tuscan Courtyard is a great place to have your special day. Angela and her staff make sure that everything runs smoothly and really want to make your day amazing! The venue is beautiful and very close to home (we live in La Porte) so it was a perfect fit for us. It really is... Read More the total package which makes wedding planning so much easier, we had a wonderful wedding and we had a blast. It really could not have been anymore perfect and I would definitely recommend Tuscan Courtyard to any newly engaged couple!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Brandy D

I cannot say enough good things about Angela and Tuscan Courtyard. I am a big review reader so that's why I'm writing one for this. I was 100% satisfied in every single aspect of this venue. She led us through the process gracefully, well organized, and like we had known her... Read More for years. She was very willing to offer advice, or help us solve some of the details we couldn't figure out or decide on. I never once doubted anything not going right, she is a perfectionist and a true professional. Her list of vendors she recommended were top notch as well and if she says they are good, believe her. As far as the venue itself, I have to say even from a mans perspective, that it was perfect in every way. It's well maintained, clean, classy, and unique in a way even a man can appreciate. I couldn't imagine being married anywhere else!! I could write even more details that made this the best place, but I'd rather just tell you to go and meet with Angela and you will see for yourself how great her and the venue is. 100% recommend

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

We had the BEST experience at Tuscan Courtyard! Angela was so helpful at all times. Once we signed with Tuscan Courtyard, a lot of the stress of wedding planning went away. She has so many vendors included in the package and we liked all of them. I liked that those vendors... Read More already know how things work there too. I also loved that during the whole process, we coordinated with Angela only. On the day of, everything went so smoothly! Angela and her team ran the event so well. We did not regret choosing Tuscan Courtyard for a minute of our engagement or wedding. We always knew we made the right choice!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Cortney B

Happy ever after begins here. From the moment I set eyes on Tuscan Courtyard, I knew it was the one. Angela helped make my wedding a dream. I could trust her advice - anytime I had an idea or a question during the planning stages, she was right there. And let me tell you - my... Read More wedding day was the most elegant, fairy tale experience I could have imagined. And there were fireworks. Real fireworks! On top of that it was fun and relaxing. Angela's team helped with every detail and let us just enjoy the day. I recommend this place to anyone looking for perfection in their big day.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Megan M

If you're looking for an all inclusive, perfect venue, Tuscan Courtyard is for you! There is nothing that we didn't love about Tuscan! The beautiful scenery, the amazing staff, and the impeccable upkeep. Angela, is the sweetest, most kind hearted person and made this experience... Read More top notch. She is with you every step of the way and makes sure everything is perfect. The day of was a breeze and since you plan with Angela before, you know when and where everything is happening so you are not surprised. Everything ran smoothly and I still am getting compliments from how perfect everything was! I couldn't give Tuscan and Angela enough credit for making my special day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Liz C

My husband and I recently got married at Tuscan Courtyard and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone else looking for a wedding venue. Angela Makes the planning process very smooth, always answered my emails quickly, and was a great wealth of information during the process. Our... Read More outdoor ceremony and reception ballroom was beautiful. Thank you Tuscan Courtyard for making our day so special!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

What, no 10? My daughter's wedding was Saturday and she wants to do it again! Angela and her staff were amazing! Tuscan Courtyard is the perfect place in the Houston area to have a wedding (and we checked out several venues). The grounds are gorgeous, water falls, bridges,... Read More courtyard, landscaping. The Manor- get ready girls room, the guys room ( TV and foosball) lounging area and kitchen were fabulous. I know I sound like I am doing a comercial for Tuscan Courtyard but I can't possibly say enough great things about Angela and Tuscan Courtyard. I'm the MOB. Thank you Angela and staff for making my daughter's wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Jen A

This venue was BEAUTIFUL! I got married early May 2016 and it was absolutely perfect. From the planning meetings to the big day, Angela Ha (the wedding venue coordinator) was the most helpful, kind, and patient person. She answered all of our silly questions and gave us her... Read More opinion when we couldn't decide on certain details. The day of the wedding, I got so many compliments from the wedding party about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the manor was to get ready in! It was also super stress free to have a venue that included a bunch of services already. It really took the stress out of planning! I would highly recommend this place not just for the gorgeous ballroom, but also all the services and people you get to work with that come included! I have recommended this venue to all my newly engaged friends because you really can't go wrong with this place!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Angela and the Tuscan Courtyard family are amazing! My wedding was so beautiful and the venue is breathtaking! I would recommend Tuscan Courtyard again and again!

Meet The Coordinator

Angela Ha

For Angela, a wedding is about the whole experience from a couple’s first tour to their grand exit on the big day. As a former pre-K special education teacher, Angela has developed a unique skill set to manage chaos in any setting! Her keen eye for detail, top-notch organizational skills, and ability to connect with her clients are only a small part of what makes Angela and Tuscan Courtyard so special. Family means the world to Angela, so “having the chance to be a part of the beginning of a new family every weekend is one of the greatest things I get to experience.”