We Make it Easy and Fun!

Voted Best of Weddings by Knot Brides! Our goal is to make every client feel confident that they'll look great and feel comfortable for their big day. Let our staff pamper you and your groom with superior service and fair prices. Call TODAY for special wedding promotions!

Alterations, Custom Designs, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedos + Suits, Menswear, Fashion

952 Troy-Schenectady, Latham, NY (518) 783-0260

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla M

After having terrible customer service experience with Men's Warehouse in Clifton Park, NY I was delighted with my time working with Anthony at Tuxedo. My wife wanted to have matching colors for groomsmen vests and/or ties to the bridesmaids dresses. Of course my wife chose a... Read More beautiful pastel arrangement for her bridesmaids dresses which required matching ties and vests to 6 different colors tickled pink, violeta, spa, petal, iris, and capri. Who makes these things up? Anthony took the time to go through every possible color available and vest. Even though we didn't choose the colors because we found something better he worked hard to satisfy our wishes. Measuring was great even for out of town groomsmen. We had a couple alterations the day before but this was all because of Anthony's desire to provide me the best look I could have on my wedding day down to a 1/16th of a inch. The biggest endorsement I can give to Anthony is that I would love to sit down to hang out and grab a beer. He's a stand up guy and I'd recommend him to any groom.

2016-10-31T17:15:09 Response from the vendor

I thank you a resounding review. While I am always honored and appreciate everyone's feedback, your endorsement is perhaps my favorite of all time. For a couple reasons, that you recognize that I am diligent in my commitment to performing my duty, even to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 A.J. M

Anthony is the best! He was able to take my motley group of groomsmen and make us look respectable, which is no easy task! I had several big and tall tuxedos in my party and Anthony and his crew went above and beyond to make sure everything fit and looked good! I highly... Read More recommend anyone looking for formal wear to visit Tuxego!

2016-10-31T17:26:25 Response from the vendor

On the contrary, the motley crew as you call you refer did well to make us look good. Everyone of your friends, even that real tall wiseguy ;-) was a pleasure to deal with. I'm fascinated that (Bride's name withheld for privacy) and you share... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Alexis F

Tux Ego was perfect!!! My husband Anthony and I loved how all the guys looked! Our group walked in and he gave us his undivided attention the entire time! He worked well with us and we had a fun time! I was a bit worried about my cousin not being in town for a fitting, since... Read More he lived all the way in Texas! That didn't seem like one bit of a problem for them! Their extremely professional and I had nothing to worry about when it came to the guys looking sharp as ever and the whole process was smoothly. Tux Ego will always be our #1 choice!

2016-10-31T17:30:57 Response from the vendor

the greatest compliment we can receive is you delight in our service and that you found us not only to be professional in discharging our duty to you as our client but that it was fun. thanks for for making us the choice and for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Stephanie M

Anthony and the rest of the staff were very friendly and professional. The prices were very reasonable as well. Most of all, we were very happy with how the suits looked and the overall quality. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Andrew S

My wife and I chose Tuxego for our wedding and we are so happy we did. We still get compliments on the tuxedo we chose and how great everyone looked. The groomsmen varied from small to large and each tux was hand tailored to fit each guy perfectly. Initially my wife and I had... Read More gone to larger chain suit/tux shops, and we were unimpressed by the selection, limited customization, and how much they would cost. We went to Tuxego after a family member recommended it. We met with Anthony for our initial meeting at 7pm - he made sure to accommodate to our work schedule, which was more than helpful. During our consult we discussed suits/tuxs and he was more than willing to provide his professional opinion which we thought was great since he wasn't rushing us or steering us to pick something. It was refreshing to have Anthony provide his professional opinion on what he thought would be the best tux. Meeting with him felt very relaxed and extremely easy during such a stressful time when planning a wedding. The entire staff was very friendly and made the fitting process very comfortable and timely. When I came in for the final fitting - the staff recognized me and made me feel extremely comfortable and made sure the suit fit perfectly. On the day of our wedding, Anthony texted my wife to make sure we had everything and to ensure that the tuxs fit perfect. The suits came out looking wonderful and professionally tailored. We received so many compliments on our wedding night and my tux fit like it was made exactly for me. I would definitely recommend Tuxego due to their professionalism, keen perfection, attention to detail, and the price was unbeatable!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Melissa R

As the groom, one of the steps that I wanted to run as smoothly as possibly was the tuxedo fittings for myself and my groomsman. Anthony and Mike went out of their way to accommodate me (living in DC), my father and groomsmen (in Albany) and my in-laws (downstate). They... Read More seriously did an awesome job making us all feel at home, well taken care of and worry free, from 450 miles away. The tux's fit PERFECT where sharp! And everyone looked awesome. Do yourself a favor - let these guys take care of the worry. There's enough going on already.....show up, talk to them and listen to the experience of these guys, get fitted and get married. A+ team over there! Thank you guys! - Noah

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Jessica B

Anthony and his team at Tuxego provided us with a wonderful experience for our wedding (and prior). My husband owns his tuxedo from them and they were our first and only choice to use for wedding rentals for the rest of the bridal party. Their customer service and follow up was... Read More wonderful and they were accommodating throughout the entire process, checking in on us multiple times. They were flexible with return so that we would have a worry free experience especially with plans for inclement weather. We wouldn't have chosen to go with anyone else and would certainly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Stephanie F

Tony did a great making a tough job look easy. He made us feel very comfortable during a process very new to us. (He did all this as he dealt with both of us being from out of town!) If you are on the cusp of getting married and need a tux guy... look no further than Tony @... Read More Tuxego in Latham. Thanks again Tony!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Ilya K

Tony was great. He worked with me to make sure I wasn't spending an arm and a leg for my tux and my groomsmen tuxes and then also let me keep my tux an extra day so I could do a 2nd shoot 3hrs south in NYC on the Monday following the wedding (Saturday). This made me feel much... Read More better considering my wedding venue overbooked and we had to scurry to set the wedding up at 2AM the morning of the wedding. Thanks!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Justine B

Tuxego is the place to go for all of your tuxedo needs in the capital district. We received nothing but excellent service and were extremely happy with how all of the groomsmen and the groom looked on the day of the wedding. Many of our groomsmen were from out of town/out of... Read More state and had no issue submitting their measurements and getting a perfect fitting tux. Furthermore, on the morning of the wedding Tony texted my husband to make sure everyone was still happy with the way the tuxes fit. We have nothing but positive things to say and would recommend Tuxego to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Heather L

Our experience with Tuxego was AWFUL. When we met with Anthony for our consultation we thought he was a funny guy, but that quickly turned into him being obnoxious when times got tough. Anthony,  the owner,  measured my husband for his tux and when it came in the only part that... Read More fit was the shoes and vest. He then thought it would be appropriate to joke saying "what was I drunk when I measured you?".  This was Wednesday, and we were getting married Saturday so this definitely was not funny. They had to reorder his tux and it didn't come in until Thursday and still had to be altered to fit him as it was too short on the pants and sleeves. Another groomsmans tux came in without the vest, another tux had a big oil stain on the jacket, and all but one of the men had to have their tux altered because it did not fit. Needless to say I was incredibly stressed out with all of this and the owner was less than helpful. He was talking nasty about other customers who had just left while we were there,  and was cursing like it was no big deal. Their prices are higher than men's warehouse so I was hoping for better service and got the complete opposite. Even after all these alterations on the day of the wedding my father had to keep tucking his sleeve in because the stitching had come undone and another groomsman had the buttons of his jacket hanging by a thread because they had moved them to make the jacket fit. Stay away from Tuxego!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Claudia M

We've been to other shops that are closer but we now make the hour + trip to Tuxego. The quality, service and 'fit' is just so much better. It's all about fit! Thanks Tuxego for a great look. Highly Recommend!.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Claudia M

We've been to other shops that are closer but we now make the hour + trip to Tuxego. The quality, service and 'fit' is just so much better. It's all about fit! Thanks Tuxego for a great look once again. Highly Recommend!.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elise N

Anthony and his staff were great! The tuxedos for our wedding fit great and were high quality. Our best man didn't arrive until the day of the wedding and Tuxego was very accomodating and made sure his tux fit and looked good. The cost was a little high, but all of the men in... Read More our wedding looked great.

2016-10-31T17:32:56 Response from the vendor

thank you for taking the time to review us and for the wonderful compliment. We are dedicated to fulfilling our service commitment to you

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alyssa K

Anthony and his crew did a wonderful job helping my husband and his groomsmen find the perfect tuxedos for our July wedding. The quality and service was outstanding! We would definitely go back for all our future tuxedo needs!

2016-10-31T17:35:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for recognizing the crew for without them my I would never be able to accomplish the delight of clients such as yourself. I remain at your service and honored that you will return

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Merissa S

We had an amazing experience working with Anthony and his staff. He went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was happy and satisfied on our wedding day! My husband had a vision, and Anthony took the time to listen and give exactly what we were looking for! A week before... Read More our wedding we went in for the final fitting and saw a different pair of shoes that we wanted instead...Anthony was able to order them and rush them to get them in for us in time for our wedding day! We thought it would be impossible to get those shoes and he made it happen for us. He made us feel that we were the only couple he was working with even though we were married in the summer which is their busy time. We HIGHLY recommend Tuxego!!!

2016-10-31T17:40:14 Response from the vendor

nothing is of a greater pleasure then when we are able to make something special happen to the delight of our clients. thank you for the opportunity to serve, for acknowledging my trusted associate as I am but a part of making you wedding day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nathanael G

Anthony goes above and beyond. He is straight forward and works his best to make you look the best on your day. He will make sure that your tuxes are in and you won't have to worry whether or not you will have your suit. From the beginning of planning to the end of your event... Read More and beyond. He always answers his phone and you can believe if you need him he will go out of his way to help. As a professional in the wedding and event business as well, purchasing a suit from, Anthony is super helpful with making sure you get what you pay and ask for. Highly recommend Anthony for any event.

2016-10-31T17:46:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Your acknowledgement and accompanying compliment on what is required to provide you with the level of service you deserve, reassures us that what we do matters. Best wishes

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

We used Tuxego for our wedding in April. We have a great experience! The owner Anthony was very involved and helpful. He gave us options we didn't think of. Our guys in the wedding, especially the Groom looked very handsome. We shopped around and got the best prices here. In... Read More addition, the store hours are very flexible for out of towners and people who work.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Erin G

Anthony is the best! He went above and beyond before and the day of our wedding! The tuxs were wonderful and exactly what we wanted. He made sure everyone was fitted and looked great prior to the wedding. Anthony texted all the groomsmen the day of to make sure everything was... Read More perfect, not something you'd expect! When someone responded a button had fallen off... he drove all the way up to Saratoga in track traffic to sew it back on! He is amazing... goes above and beyond for his customers, we couldn't have found better!

2016-10-31T17:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the heartfelt and sincere review and for your recognition in our commitment. You're great people and we're still on for that steak dinner and beers as it is obvious who is on the other side of this review. Please be certain to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 amber C

Very friendly service! Affordable. Had the colors I needed for my wedding which men's warehouse did not have.

2016-10-31T17:55:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the compliment and we always look to provide.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Nicole

Anthony and his staff were absolutely amazing! Anthony is very personable and great! He was very helpful with my husband when we first went in there for his first fitting! When we went to pick up his tux the staff was absolutely wonderful! I would recommend every groom there is... Read More to go tuxego to get their tux whether it be a wedding or any type of formal event! Thank you again Anthony and staff!!!

2016-10-31T17:59:00 Response from the vendor

Our pleasure and thank you for the prompt review and forgive my long in coming response. the recognition of my staff are always the most appreciated reviews because I too hold them in the highest regard and know that my being able to fulfill your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Martha H

They did suck an amazing job! They know what they are talking about...and they are very nice people!

2016-10-31T18:00:15 Response from the vendor

I trust you meant "such" lol and thank you for the compliment and the opportunity to serve

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

not impressed at all ,, I would go try elsewhere

2016-08-11T19:05:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry that when you were shopping for tuxes that you didn't enjoy your visit. Perhaps since your wedding isn't until 2017 you might like to make an appointment to do a consultation. As I'm sure you've read our other... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Hunter M

Tuxedo was fantastic across the charts. Shopping for a suit or tux is all what you want to make of it. We tend to invest a lot of time & energy in everything so we were thankful to meet & work directly with the owner Anthony Commisso who was willing to spend as much time with us... Read More as we wanted. With us both being italian, friendly, and loving to talk; we hit it off right away.We had an appointment and I was a littler nervous because mens attire is not my forte. Also, my husband is built like a football player: broad shoulders and big long legs. He is a business consultant & lives in a suite.He has been known to blow out elbows in shirts & butts in pants. Not due to the quality, because he has always bought from Brooks Brothers, but because he is always on the move. He used to carry an extra pair of pants for a sounds mind. We were very nervous about finding a tux that would fit & compliment his body, and lastly his wear & tear on the biggest night of his life. With Anthony's profound knowledge of his inventory & excellent customer service we nailed it. Tuxedo steered us in the correct direction and taught us so much we didn't even know.When working with an expert like Tuxedo you learn the history and gammet of options and trends for mens wedding attire. Hours later, we closed the shop. My husband & I felt so relieved to know we didn't just check another task off our list, but made new friends and added another vendor to the foundation of our wedding that is trustworthy and valuable. Hunter looked as handsome as ever and felt comfortable in his tux the whole night. My picky father (which is a good thing...he knows what he wants) who is built like your typical italian dad had a great experience as well. They picked out the suit to compliment his body not for the "trend". Father approved, husband approved and most importantly wife approved!! Thanks for giving us a sound mind Tuxego!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I went to see Anthony, as he did an awesome job for a buddy of mine's wedding a few years earlier. Without an appointment, Anthony spent an hour with me asking all the right questions, presenting many options and did not hesitate to steer me in a better direction when I voiced... Read More some of my preferences. I felt way more comfortable with Anthony and his Team with all the years and experience they have. Anthony himself takes all the pride in the world when it comes to his work. He made my guys look awesome! Class act. Store hours don't mean anything, if you need something he'll be there whenever. You can't get this kind of service from a "warehouse". Trust me...don't go by who has the most reviews on here. Tuxego is where you need to go. In the days where customers are getting used to average service, Tuxego reminds me of how customer service should really be. He also suggested an awesome burger joint nearby for when all my guys got into town!