Invitations About You

Custom wedding invitations for fun, detail-oriented couples looking to amaze their guests and set the stage for their one-of-a-kind wedding! Every design is tailored to fit your unique personality and vision. The end result will truly be an unforgettable experience that will have your guests raving!

Invitations + Paper Goods

9325 S. Redwood Road, West Jordan, UT

Twelve30 Creative Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Doris C

I heard about Twelve30 Creative from a co-worker of mine. Once I reached out to Kacey via her website link, she was very prompt in getting back to me. She and I spoke on the phone to get a basic sense of my taste and she responded with three designs. Modifications were easily... Read More made and she was very easy to work with. Pricing was presented up-front once we had settled on a design and other additions to the invites (inner envelope, liner, etc). It all came in at budget with no surprises at the end. I highly recommend Kacey.

Just what I was looking for!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Betsy B

I had a specific invitation that I was going for. The invitation had certain details that many print invitation places could not do. Kacey with Twelve30 Creative took one look at my invitation and knew she could create what I was looking for, and that she did. She was very... Read More professional and so easy to work with. I live in Ogden, which means we did much of the consulting through emails, which worked out great. I'm so lucky to have found her!!! I would definitely work with her again. Thanks Kacey!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Brooke T

Kacey is incredible! We hired her for our Save the Dates, Invitations, and programs - which all turned out to be something out of a dream. From our first consultation to follow up after the wedding she has been such a joy to work with. I was shocked after seeing proofs of... Read More everything, it is amazing how she can make my thoughts 'come alive' through paper. She was very good to follow up if she had any additional questions, great with changes I had requested, and most importantly she turned what could've been boring invitations into a true art form. We had 300 guests and I bet over 75% of them commented on how these were the best they've ever seen. People were sending me selfies with the invitation... crazy! KUDOS KACEY! If you are questioning hiring Kacey for any reason, don't hesitate - she is wonderfully talented and you will not regret it!

Kacey Lauchnor

It is my mission to use my creative vision to inspire couples to celebrate their uniqueness through beautiful design. I love details and incorporating hidden gems into my designs to add meaning and really showcase your personality. When I'm not designing, I am off on an adventure! I love to hike and camp with my husband and two pups, enjoying all life has to offer.