Invitations About You

Our passion is bringing your vision to life. We believe that customization is not just picking fonts and colors, but is honest-to-goodness designed from scratch just for you. Together we will create a one of a kind wedding invitation suite that will have your guests raving with compliments!

9325 S. Redwood Rd., West Jordan, UT

Twelve30 Creative Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Doris C

I heard about Twelve30 Creative from a co-worker of mine. Once I reached out to Kacey via her website link, she was very prompt in getting back to me. She and I spoke on the phone to get a basic sense of my taste and she responded with three designs. Modifications were easily made and she was very easy to work with. Pricing was presented up-front once we had settled on a design and other additions to the invites (inner envelope, liner, etc). It all came in at budget with no surprises at the end. I highly recommend Kacey.

Just what I was looking for!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Betsy B

I had a specific invitation that I was going for. The invitation had certain details that many print invitation places could not do. Kacey with Twelve30 Creative took one look at my invitation and knew she could create what I was looking for, and that she did. She was very professional and so easy to work with. I live in Ogden, which means we did much of the consulting through emails, which worked out great. I'm so lucky to have found her!!! I would definitely work with her again. Thanks Kacey!!!

TO Twelve30 Creative