A Charming Experience For Your Senses

Twiggies is known for amazing floral, tabletop rental, specialty linens, decor, lighting, and backdrops to make your event stand out from all the others. We want your guests to be surrounded by a perfect aroma of flowers, a twinkle of candlelight, posh seating, and the glimmer of glass.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

126 E. Main St., DeWitt, MI

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 cassie C

I cannot begin to describe how beautiful my wedding turned out thanks to Beth & the Twiggies Crew! She made everything come together perfectly. The flowers were gorgeous...the linens and decor were exactly in line with my wedding theme (Rustic Chic). Twiggies Nailed IT! I would... Read More highly recommend using Twiggies if you want Amazing flowers, decor, linens, ANYTHING! Beth (the Owner of Twiggies) does it all...she's a one stop shop that puts together imepccable weddings and receptions! THANKS SO MUCH TWIGGIES CREW!

Beautiful and Helpful

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Amber S

Twiggies was wonderful to work with. They were very helpful preparing for the wedding. They had great ideas, and most importantly, they listened to what I was interested in. They understood that I wanted a nature theme, so did not try to overdo the flowers with more than was... Read More necessary. The bouquets were beautiful, the ceremony flowers were simple and elegant, and the reception decorations were exactly what I was hoping for. We had many compliments on the decorations. They even took care of some lighting interests, by placing candles around the room, and setting up a canopy over the dance floor to hang lights and decorations. It added a very nice ambiance to the room. I highly recommend working with them.

Review for Twiggies

Reviewed on 10/09/2007 Emily W

I walked into my reception and was amazed! Exactly the atmosphere I was looking for. Twiggies did my flowers as well as decorated my reception, so chair covers, table linens, and other creative pieces and additions.;They were late to deliver my flowers, so we do not have them... Read More for some pictures. They also made a change in my table linens about two days before. They initially told me the linens would not be available, but pulled through with a different, but similar linen.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Kristen A

Beth was a DREAM to work with. I was very impressed from our very first meeting! She asked all of the right questions and knew my vision better than I could describe myself. She knew what leading questions to ask an overwhelmed bride that has a vision stuck in her head, but... Read More can't put it on paper. She had a current discount on beautiful pintuck linens (cheaper than anywhere else!) and then had the idea to tie in polka dot runners to tie in the dots in my dress. I gave her color ideas for the flowers, and she did a great job of expanding on my thoughts, without trying to tell me what I wanted. She did a great job of staying within my budget, and worked with me to find cheaper options (not having BIG centerpieces on each table, instead doing every other) - she arranged with the venue for setup and teardown, so I didn't have to worry about that, and then when I walked into the venue on my wedding day, I burst into tears. It was exactly what I had envisioned! She did a fabulous job! My flowers were gorgeous!! I would definitely refer her to ANYONE! ALSO... LGBT friendly!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

When I first met with Beth, I could tell that we connected and that she saw the vision for my wedding the same way that I did. She was open to all of my ideas and offered some of her own to make it even better. Beth supplied bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces,... Read More linens, and chair covers for my wedding. When I saw my bouquet for the first time I couldn’t believe it. It was so beautiful. The reception hall took my breath away and I had so many guests tell me that they had never seen anything like it. Beth was easy to work with and always responsive to emails and was willing to meet in person. We always enjoyed meeting with her. I find the flowers and décor to be very important. Beth was able to make my vision a reality within my budget. I would highly recommend working with Beth at Twiggies.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Tami P

Beth did the most beautiful job on decorations and flowers. I had compliments all night. I would highly recommend Twiggies. Pricing is excellent also.

Better Than I Ever Imagined

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Hilary O

I can't begin to describe how amazing the flowers that Twiggies put together were. I live out of town so I was only able to communicate by email with Beth. I sent her a quick photo of what I was looking for and she completely blew me away with how stunning the bouquets and... Read More boutonnieres turned out. They were so quick to respond to any email questions I had and were able to have them delivered to my home the day of the wedding which was so helpful. I couldn't be happier with Twiggies and am so thankful for the wonderful work they did.

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Christine

Beth made my floral arrangements and decorated the church and reception venue for my wedding. Beth was amazing to work with. She immediately picked up on my taste, style, and vision for the wedding. Beth was timely, knowledgable, professional, and a pleasure to work with.... Read More From table runners to centerpieces to bouquets and more my wedding and reception were absolutely stunning. An added bonus was that Beth has worked with many of the vendors I chose for my wedding, making an even smoother day! She even recommended my cake vendor and worked with him to add flowers to my cake. Beth made my wedding day complete with her stunning talents and my ability to be carefree! I could not have asked for more!

Perfect glowing night

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Lindsay W

Beth was wonderful, when we first met with her I was very overwhelmed by the frequent questions from vendors "what do you envision as your dream wedding"? She brainstormed plenty of ideas with us and was very patient as we came up with plans. She helped make our wedding... Read More absolutely beautiful within our budget. Everything came out wonderfully, our bouquets were fantastic - very unique with orange and purple as our colors. She did all of the ceremony and reception decor. We reused the altar flowers at the reception. She coordinated and set up the chivari chairs and placed candles beautifully along the window that was behind the head table, it created a glowing look as the sunset, it was perfect! Everything was seamless as far as set up and take down. She also coordinated with our cake vendor (Whipped) to make our cake table exactly what I envisioned based on a picture. Would highly recommend if looking for high quality, unique looks, she will make whatever you envision work and be realistic about your budget and expectations.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 1/11/2011 Kirsten

They're not the ones I used for my wedding, however I used them to send my aunt, who made my cake, some flowers. I lived far out of town so I wanted to have some delivered, and they were great at helping me from timely call backs to knowing exactly what I wanted (even though I... Read More didn't know myself). My aunt even called later the same day telling me how wonderful they were!

Reviewed on 12/11/2010 Elizabeth M

I met with Beth from Twiggies in July to get a quote about my May wedding. She seemed very scattered (i.e. was not ready for our meeting, could not find a business card to get me, etc.) and not on top of things. Once the meeting got started, it went OK. She said that she... Read More would have a quote for me within a few days for floral arrangements and some linens. A week went by and I hadn't heard from her so I e-mailed for a status update and got the following response: "I'm working on quotes...yours is in the pile, I'm working as fast as I can on them, hoping to get some done today and I'll try to move yours to the top of the pile. ; ) Will be in touch soon! thanks for being patient." Sorry no thank you. Don't tell me that I'm "in the pile" and that you'll bump me ahead of other waiting brides. I'm willing to wait my turn but don't give me a time estimate and then not follow through. It is now December and I still have yet to receive my quote. I've since booked a separate, much more reliable, vendor and could not be happier. I've had heard great things about Beth which is why I was especially disappointed with her service.

Review for Twiggies

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Karen L

They were flexible with my budget and very fun to work with.