Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1100 Woods Crossing Road, Greenville, SC (864) 297-6232

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Jackson P

Everybody agrees with us, our wedding was unbelievably beautiful and the flowers helped make everything look great! We made some changes in September but they still got it and delivered. We can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Lauren R

While the communication leading up to my wedding was pleasant and it seemed like Twigs had a clear understanding (complete with pictures) of my wedding colors and my ideal bouquet, my actual wedding flowers were not what I expected when I saw them! However this was realized too... Read More late, when I was arrived at the venue and entered the bridal suite, just moments before the ceremony, where they were waiting in vases. Our wedding flowers/colors were supposed to be middle shades of blue, middle shades of pink and deep cranberry accented by some ivory flowers, greenery and seeded eucalyptus. During my in person consultation, we discussed the color scheme, I gave them plenty of reference photos, and we discussed how I wanted a loose flowy bouquet as it appeared in one of the photos. While my actual flowers had the perfect blue hydrangea, and lovely cranberry colored flowers and little white ones, the bouquet was tightly bundled and not flowy at all. But, perhaps most shockingly , the “pink” flowers I looked forward to, were instead ALL a very bold shade of orange and not pink at all! :( Seeing as how I dislike the color orange, and relied on the pinks in my florals to be the only source of pink accents to “pop” in my wedding shots at a vineyard full of blues and greens, it dramatically altered the look of wedding photos to be blue, cranberry and orange. :( Otherwise I must say , the flowers were beautifully healthy, delivered on time, and held up very well. I mostly just wish SO Sooo much that the critically important pink color hadn’t been totally changed to orange, thereby changing the entire look of my wedding, which was forever captured in our photographs.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Wing T

I gave them a lot of room to be creative, but certain aspects of how I wanted my bouquet was not met. I asked to have some purple flowers in it, but they only provided white and orange flowers. The bouquet came out great, but I didn't get exactly what I asked for. Also, the... Read More corsages and boutonnieres were not my wedding colors. Overall, it was alright service.

2017-10-16T08:35:02 Response from the vendor

This is very heartbreaking to hear. Our goal is always to exceed expectations. We do provide detailed notes and communication with all of the flowers to be included in each individual design so as not to have any confusion one the wedding day. If you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Mckenzie M

I am beyond grateful for Twigs! The venue and flowers were absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. Sam, the wedding coordinator from Twigs, was so helpful throughout the reception in the midst of the celebration. Twigs set up our sweetheart table and made sure we had food and... Read More everything we needed (And even prepared a lot of food to go)! I could go on and on about the decor and details Sam and her team set up for my perfect day. We met several times before my big day and Sam was so great to work with! She was wonderful at communicating throughout the whole process. I would recommend this venue for any bride looking for a beautiful, garden wedding...your wedding will be everything you imagined and MORE!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Jessie S

I cannot rave enough on Twigs--they did a wonderful job with my sister's wedding 10 years ago and exceeded my own expectations for my own wedding in November. Sam was wonderful to work with--very responsive to meetings and any questions, and provided great advice as we planned... Read More our reception. Our guests are still raving about the food , venue, and friendly staff. Wedding planning was much easier considering we didn't have to worry about coordinating with vendors for food, tables, linens, etc.--Twigs did it all. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erinn B

I literally went into wedding planning with no idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like. I knew I want clean, simple, elegant with a hint of pink. I got married labor day weekend and knew flower choices were not prime time. HOWEVER, my bouquet was GORGEOUS. I had never seen... Read More something look so perfect. It was heavy and the perfect size and just the mix of white, cream and pink was amazing. They popped in pictures and looked gorgeous through out the venue. They also did a fantastic job on the decorations through out the venue with hurricane lanterns, candles, center pieces, everything. Everyone was extremely easy to get along with, allowing me to make changes as they came up, and could not be more pleased. I just wish all the flowers would last forever!!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Connor M

I would give a ZERO if I could. I am extremely disappointed with an order I received today. This was not for a wedding, but for a baby shower. After finding recommendations for this florist from several online and personal sources, I thought this florist would provide beautiful... Read More flowers for a baby shower I hosted locally. Because I am out of town, I spent a lot of time on the phone and even traded text messages and emails with pictures on the types of flowers I wanted. I felt confident upon placing my order that we would have beautiful and simple center pieces for this baby shower. When I went to pick them up as scheduled at 10am this morning (Saturday), no one was at the store to open it. The lady arrived 10 minutes late to open the store despite my questions ahead of time about being able to pick the flowers up immediately at 10am. She finally arrived and pulled my arrangements out of the cooler. The arrangements were not as expected - very sparse, only had 6 droopy and browning blooms each, and very limited greenery. I immediately voiced my displeasure and my surprise versus the pictures I traded initially, and the response I received was along the lines of "Well, what do you want me to do about it?" There was no offer to help or rearrange the flowers until we asked for added greenery to beef them up. I called the primary store later today to discuss my disappointment, and when I explained what I received, I was initially told that I had been given the incorrect size (smaller than what I ordered). However, later in response, the store told me that what I received was normal for these specific flowers, which I had never requested. I was told my order was this size and sparse because I had requested more expensive flowers, which was untrue. The communication provided was clearly not upfront and very poor from the start. I was told there was nothing that would be done for me. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I would never endorse this business and will continue to steer people away, primarily because of the way I was treated in response to my displeasure, which was backed up by picture correspondence in advance of my order.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Julie L

I can't even express to you how much I loved my bouquet. It was so perfect. I want to carry it everywhere I go. I took an inspiration picture and told them a budget and they nailed it. I would never use another florist.

Fabulous Flowers, Fabulous Service

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jessica W

We found Twigs randomly on google, but boy did we luck out! Lorie and Kate were absolutely professional, organized and reasonable. I cannot recommend them enough! We were trying to save money by doing the bridal party bouquets ourselves, and I never felt any pressure from... Read More Twigs to spend more than we wanted, or get more than we wanted. Our centerpieces were minimal- just some greenery around candles, and I was never made to feel like my job was too small. They listened to what we wanted, worked from pictures we showed them, and knocked it out of the park. In addition, we had to change our wedding venue at the last minute and they didn't miss a beat. Two thumbs way up for Twigs!

High Quality, Lots of Flowers for the Value

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Hussam C

We had our consultation session and the florist sat down and sketched ideas of the different bouquets we had requested. The toss bouquet was so pretty and had lots of volume that it could've been my bouquet. Overall, good experience. They are extremely busy so ensure you inform... Read More them of your schedule and follow-up with them prior to your big day.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Sarah M

The service was great and the product was also very nice. The colors were perfect!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Emily M

Twigs was everything I could have asked for in a wedding florist! Kate was wonderful to work with, and she really took my vision for the flowers and ran with it! I had to add a few arrangements last-minute, and Kate was very flexible and added the extra arrangements with no... Read More problem. All of the arrangements themselves were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding, if not even better! The flowers were delivered exactly when I was told they would be delivered, and they were exactly what I asked for. They also made me my bridal bouquet for the bridal portrait for half price, which was very helpful! I would definitely recommend Twigs for a wedding florist.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Patricia D

Twigs was great from start to finish (with a few hiccups). The bouquets, corsages and bottoneers were late and there were silk flowers in my (the bride's) bouquet.